Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Only An Idiot Poses As The Boyfriend Of Another Guy's Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only An Idiot Poses As The Boyfriend Of Another Guy's Girlfriend (1138 Views)

Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter / This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today / 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only An Idiot Poses As The Boyfriend Of Another Guy's Girlfriend by Orikinla(m): 11:09am On Sep 05, 2015
[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L3R3aW5zLWZhdGhlci5qcGd8NjYw[/img]

I cannot be like Jim Iyke who was posing and posturing as the boyfriend of celebrated Ghanaian actress Nadia Buari whilst she got pregnant for another totally unknown man and gave birth to twins for this man. grin

Famous Nigerian actress Mrs. Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde also did the same with another popular Nigerian actor in the late 1990s whilst she was already dating the man she eventually married.
The actor was posing with her all over the place and we all thought they were lovers. But the teenage beauty was already the lover of an older man who remained in the background and fondly called her "Omo Sexy" for the pleasure of her sexuality which only him could tell and not her Alan Poser who never even saw her Victoria's Secret. grin

Only a guy who is an idiot will be posing and posturing as the boyfriend of another guy's girlfriend.
Many younger women in relationship with older men often use guys as "Alan Poser" on and off campus to hide the fact from others.
They may even allow their Alan Posers to peck and hug them and walk hand in hand in public display of affection, but keep them off limits of their undies as no go areas since only their main men are entitled to these erotic privileges.
There is a way we say it in Yoruba language that while one guy is bragging with a babe, another guy is the one really banging her. grin
Re: Only An Idiot Poses As The Boyfriend Of Another Guy's Girlfriend by iceberylin(m): 11:14am On Sep 05, 2015
Being single has really affected ya brain sad

2 Likes

Re: Only An Idiot Poses As The Boyfriend Of Another Guy's Girlfriend by chocolateme(f): 11:15am On Sep 05, 2015
Re: Only An Idiot Poses As The Boyfriend Of Another Guy's Girlfriend by agarawu23(m): 11:16am On Sep 05, 2015
Only dumb jobless folks to that bullshitt...

If we are not ganna fvck ourself after the show off, forget shitttt undecided
Re: Only An Idiot Poses As The Boyfriend Of Another Guy's Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 05, 2015
The struggle...
Re: Only An Idiot Poses As The Boyfriend Of Another Guy's Girlfriend by Hazardd(m): 11:18am On Sep 05, 2015
op, i will advice you to mind your business...

2 Likes

Re: Only An Idiot Poses As The Boyfriend Of Another Guy's Girlfriend by wunmi590(m): 11:19am On Sep 05, 2015
Huh!
Re: Only An Idiot Poses As The Boyfriend Of Another Guy's Girlfriend by lekjons(m): 11:39am On Sep 05, 2015
they aren't disturbing me.. i guess!
Re: Only An Idiot Poses As The Boyfriend Of Another Guy's Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 05, 2015
Orikinla:
[img=http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L3R3aW5zLWZhdGhlci5qcGd8NjYw[/img]

I cannot be like Jim Iyke who was posing and posturing as the boyfriend of celebrated Ghanaian actress Nadia Buari whilst she got pregnant for another totally unknown man and gave birth to twins for this man. grin

Famous Nigerian actress Mrs. Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde also did the same with another popular Nigerian actor in the late 1990s whilst she was already dating the man she eventually married.
The actor was posing with her all over the place and we all thought they were lovers. But the teenage beauty was already the lover of an older man who remained in the background and fondly called her "Omo Sexy" for the pleasure of her sexuality which only him could tell and not her Alan Poser who never even saw her Victoria's Secret. grin

Only a guy who is an idiot will be posing and posturing as the boyfriend of another guy's girlfriend.
Many younger women in relationship with older men often use guys as "Alan Poser" on and off campus to hide the fact from others.
They may even allow their Alan Posers to peck and hug them and walk hand in hand in public display of affection, but keep them off limits of their undies as no go areas since only their main men are entitled to these erotic privileges.
There is a way we say it in Yoruba language that while one guy is bragging with a babe, another guy is the one really banging her. grin
So who told you Jim Iyke didn't fvck Nadia buari??....or the Actor didn't see beyond Omotola's panties....where u there in person?..Nitwits will just come on this platform and start posting rubbish!...so for the fact that I didn't marry someone,does that mean I musn't have gone beyond their panties?
Re: Only An Idiot Poses As The Boyfriend Of Another Guy's Girlfriend by Orikinla(m): 12:53pm On Sep 05, 2015
Hazardd:
op, i will advice you to mind your business...
Na my full time business o.
Your lives are the stories for my books and blogs from which I pay my bills and still have some change to pay the bills of others.
https://www.amazon.com/author/ekenyerengozimichaelchima
Re: Only An Idiot Poses As The Boyfriend Of Another Guy's Girlfriend by Orikinla(m): 12:55pm On Sep 05, 2015
Thowbie7:
So who told you Jim Iyke didn't fvck Nadia buari??....or the Actor didn't see beyond Omotola's panties....where u there in person?..Nitwits will just come on this platform and start posting rubbish!...so for the fact that I didn't marry someone,does that mean I musn't have gone beyond their panties?
Jesus is LORD.
Re: Only An Idiot Poses As The Boyfriend Of Another Guy's Girlfriend by peterswagg(m): 1:52pm On Sep 05, 2015
op,first of all it is not "Alan poser " it is "Alan poza"
also what are u driving at
Re: Only An Idiot Poses As The Boyfriend Of Another Guy's Girlfriend by tpiah01: 3:30pm On Sep 05, 2015
well, those of you in the know, should jist us who don't.
Re: Only An Idiot Poses As The Boyfriend Of Another Guy's Girlfriend by passionate88: 4:18pm On Sep 05, 2015
Orikinla:
[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L3R3aW5zLWZhdGhlci5qcGd8NjYw[/img]

Most guys do hit the jackpot, some do it frequently while for some it's once in a while.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Track Your Spouse's Call? / Am Confused On Who To Marry / Asking A Lady Out, Does It Affect The Friendship Between The Guy And The Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.