Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,498 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:44 AM

Am Confused On Who To Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Confused On Who To Marry (1138 Views)

Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. / My Neighbor's Daughter Sent This To Me!... Please Am Confused On What To Do / I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Confused On Who To Marry by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 31, 2015
I am confused on who to marry. I have a girlfriend who i call my lover, secondly my cashier in the office who i like, thirdly is my friend in the market who i also like and fourtly is a doctor who went to my school. All of them are lovely people. I have prayed about this but am still confused on who to marry so i wont make a mistake. At times i feel four of them aint even good for me that someone good will still come. What is your advice to me.
Re: Am Confused On Who To Marry by Exponental(m): 7:59am On Oct 31, 2015
lol... if four of them ain't good, wait till the good comes. on the contrary, don't expect a perfect woman, modify her after you've modified yourself.
I was in a small town yesterday. I wanted to buy roasted corn when I heard the girl selling corn had had a baby and she's the elder wife. she's definitely less than 20. the father of her baby impregnated 2 girls at d same time..... can u try that on all four?.... lolz

2 Likes

Re: Am Confused On Who To Marry by madridguy(m): 8:00am On Oct 31, 2015
@ OP, marry them all. Na for your own igbaladun.

1 Like

Re: Am Confused On Who To Marry by jaid23: 8:01am On Oct 31, 2015
Smelling fp.. i reserve my cmment.
Re: Am Confused On Who To Marry by ReabridCharles(m): 8:01am On Oct 31, 2015
You're not ready yet. When you're, you won't be confused

1 Like

Re: Am Confused On Who To Marry by falconey(m): 8:01am On Oct 31, 2015
service them all, the one that satisfied you the most is the one for you.
Re: Am Confused On Who To Marry by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 31, 2015
See dis op oooh. angry . Have u even proposed to dem sef and they agreed? You're just here listing all ur crushes as if u are 100% sure they'll accept ur proposal. My advice, marry d one who is bodily endowed. You wouldnot regret it

1 Like

Re: Am Confused On Who To Marry by 1trillionlikes: 8:18am On Oct 31, 2015
bigmodo:
I am confused on who to marry. I have a girlfriend who i call my lover, secondly my cashier in the office who i like, thirdly is my friend in the market who i also like and fourtly is a doctor who went to my school. All of them are lovely people. I have prayed about this but am still confused on who to marry so i wont make a mistake. At times i feel four of them aint even good for me that someone good will still come. What is your advice to me.
to make the permutations more interesting, kindly add like 12 more girlfriends to make it 16.
Re: Am Confused On Who To Marry by defendedvictim(m): 9:00am On Oct 31, 2015
So, we should help u make a choice abi..

Marry d doctor...no, marry d girlfriend. D cashier sef for make sense sha. D market friend myt be a great choice too. Maybe u shud just marry the four.
Hope dis helps undecided

1 Like

Re: Am Confused On Who To Marry by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 31, 2015
bigmodo:
the time to not make decision on who to marry is when you are confused. Maybe you should relax and watch tins.
Re: Am Confused On Who To Marry by Sunnypar(m): 9:12am On Oct 31, 2015
bigmodo:
How old are you? Please answer the question, you can give a range.
Re: Am Confused On Who To Marry by Krystalzkris(f): 10:33am On Oct 31, 2015
op,are you dating all of them or are they just acquaintances??

undecided
Re: Am Confused On Who To Marry by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 31, 2015
U aint even funny. Is this a joke or what
Re: Am Confused On Who To Marry by Ray360: 10:54am On Oct 31, 2015
You don't know what you want! You can never love four ladies with equal measure of love.
Love is not that cheap.

1 Like

Re: Am Confused On Who To Marry by ctoon(m): 1:13pm On Oct 31, 2015
Oga u re lucky ooo, the best for u na to go buy 4 ring
Re: Am Confused On Who To Marry by pretydiva(f): 1:20pm On Oct 31, 2015
Ur a confused fellow
Re: Am Confused On Who To Marry by Olasco93: 1:53pm On Oct 31, 2015
bigmodo:
If you marry because of Money, Looks, Charisma, Chemistry and Physical Beauty, you will be dissappointed.

Marry a woman with Attitude, Character and a woman who truly fears Her Creator. If she fears God that she cannot see, she will definately be a good wife, and who you marry MUST be your best friend.
But my best advice for you is for you to go and see your Pastor concerning this dilema on ground.
Re: Am Confused On Who To Marry by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 31, 2015
In short, u r 4kin 4 ppl @ d moment grin, conteanu
Re: Am Confused On Who To Marry by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 31, 2015
bigmodo:
Choose the doctor.

1 Like

Re: Am Confused On Who To Marry by grad2012(f): 3:24pm On Oct 31, 2015
Pls choose the market seller embarassed
Re: Am Confused On Who To Marry by robosky02(m): 3:27pm On Oct 31, 2015
grad2012:
Pls choose the market seller embarassed
hmmmmmm i see

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Figure This Out / - / When A Married Woman Tells Her Ex That He's Not Caring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.