Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" (6364 Views)

Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? / Hoes Aint Loyal, A Woman Will Always Be A Woman! / Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 05, 2015
...Seriously I am tired of the phrase. Guys this is 21st century everyone is expected to date smart....yeah "date smart"...I mean for the ladies is all about the dough and I don't fault them then as a guy keep up with the hustle I mean if you are not up for the game back out! or follow your size life no be force...During my uni days I once dated a girl and later I saw her chilling wit some yahoo guys I just smiled because I knew it is all about the hustle...I don't get angry or jealous if my babe dumps me for a more richer guy cos it's all about the hustle that is the truth. My elder bro did his IT back then in an oil firm bought a samsung S3 then for the babe after IT but the she dumped my bro when a better offer came up. I wasn't surprised at all because that is how 21st century works and that is how it will always work. Cheating is a normal thing as long as you don't get caught. If you want 100percent loyalty then be ready to take up 100percent responsibility. Guys forget those old skul words, even babes don tire to dey hear "Potential" "Future" and "Focus" if na lie ask your babe, how long? but the plain truth is if you have those potential and focus you won't like to be distracted by a female. "Mind you if you want the guys with the best potentials come the newspaper stand for the end of my estate around 9am you go see dudes with Agege bread for one hand and one free punch newspaper for another hand those guys go give 10 business idea on how to start a business without capital"...#100percent loyalty...#100percent responsibility...are you game?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
angry
Re: I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" by lekjons(m): 2:11pm On Sep 05, 2015
"cheating is normal"

even in marriage?!

op, yo' fuckîng bîtch!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" by Olril18(m): 2:14pm On Sep 05, 2015
don't promote wat is not good under the guise of modernity.

wat is bad is bad

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 05, 2015
lekjons:
"cheating is normal"

even in marriage?!
dude marriage is not in the picture here...moreover everybody cheats..."with the mind"...just that there is no one in our head to bring it to reality or simply lack of opportunity...or perhaps the consequences might deter you but that doesn't mean you haven't cheated with your mind....na normal thing....and your last statement...do not ever call me that...again

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 05, 2015
@the end of they day

4 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" by lekjons(m): 2:19pm On Sep 05, 2015
altamaurice:
dude marriage is not in the picture here...moreover everybody cheats..."with the mind"...just that there is no one in our head to bring it to reality or simply lack of opportunity...or perhaps the consequences might deter you but that doesn't mean you haven't cheated with your mind....na normal thing
well, i'd still prefer my bae to cheat in her mind anyway! that's normal to me.
Re: I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 05, 2015
Olril18:
don't promote wat is not good under the guise of modernity.

wat is bad is bad
well there is good, bad and reality...the choice is urs
Re: I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 05, 2015
And another

1 Like

lekjons:
well, i'd still prefer my bae to cheat in her mind anyway! that's normal to me.
....lol bad guy : cool
Na today? undecided.

Fucck as many hoes as they come and release as many "cum" as you like to keep refreshing your spermduct. That's the enjoyment in life. Don't expect any hoes to be loyal
Re: I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" by petux(m): 2:26pm On Sep 05, 2015
Op mumu na ur second name
Re: I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" by Lothario(m): 2:26pm On Sep 05, 2015
Yeah spoken lyk a real dude these hoes aint loyal my ex is worst even though am richer than her present boyfriend she betrayed my love and trust I now thread carefully with ladies
Re: I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" by lekjons(m): 2:27pm On Sep 05, 2015
altamaurice:
dude marriage is not in the picture here....and your last statement...do not ever call me that...again
well, u mean after marriage u won't do 'it' again, i bet ma prick u'll. it seems to u 'relationship is just business'

and at ur last statement.. sorry, i don't do e-fight

*unfollows thread*
Re: I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 05, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:
And another
take up #100percent responsibility...get #100percent loyalty
Re: I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" by Captainswag225(m): 2:30pm On Sep 05, 2015
these hoes aint loyal..... Op stop combining crack with weed and bitter leaves.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 05, 2015
lekjons:
well, u mean after marriage u won't do 'it' again, i bet ma prick u'll. it seems to u 'relationship is just business'

and at ur last statement.. sorry, i don't do e-fight

*unfollows thread*
dude you called me a bi*ch I didn't get back @ u...I only told u not to call me that again...and u are saying you don't do e-fight?....make I no talk say u lame sha

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 05, 2015
petux:
Op mumu na ur second name
I no jus know where to place u sha... no be your fault...na NL
Re: I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" by haytripple(m): 2:40pm On Sep 05, 2015
May God change ur mentality
Re: I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
these hoes aint loyal..... Op stop combining crack with weed and bitter leaves.
...never knew you do such...sha no finish the rizzla
Re: I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" by Captainswag225(m): 2:43pm On Sep 05, 2015
altamaurice:
...never knew you do such...sha no finish the rizzla
lol
Re: I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" by Cutehector(m): 2:47pm On Sep 05, 2015
Op please you hav sisters
Re: I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 05, 2015
Lothario:
Yeah spoken lyk a real dude these hoes aint loyal my ex is worst even though am richer than her present boyfriend she betrayed my love and trust I now thread carefully with ladies
...Good for you dude so that next time you don't cry foul...
Re: I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 05, 2015
Cutehector:
Op please you hav sisters
....Cutieee is not about having sisters is about facing reality and not crying fooouuuullll
Re: I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 05, 2015
profojah:
Na today? undecided.

Fucck as many hoes as they come and release as many "cum" as you like to keep refreshing your spermduct. That's the enjoyment in life. Don't expect any hoes to be loyal
...though I do not approve of ur vulgar terms but you are on point as soon as you know they are not loyal from the onset don't expect them to be...that is the code
Re: I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 05, 2015
Only in this generation they make

sinfull ways unsinfull angry

Fucccck u op tell ur moda to cheat on ur fada if she gets a better offer since she is a woman too

Lubbish!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 05, 2015
haytripple:
May God change ur mentality
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 05, 2015
halfrica:
Only in this generation they make

sinfull ways unsinfull angry

Fucccck u op tell ur moda to cheat on ur fada if she gets a better offer since she is a woman too

Lubbish!!!!
when you glance thru a thread nd u do not quite agree with the op why nt walk away?....why insult? alryt...I forgive u.... cool

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 05, 2015
altamaurice:
when you glance thru a tread nd u do not quite agree with the op why nt walk away?....why insult? alryt...I forgive u.... cool

U misleading the young ones abeg even eve in the bible as wayward as eve was she never left adam for anoda man cos adam suffered all tru his life angry angry angry angry

Mary no leave joseph as e b carpenter bt they are the most respected couple till date jesus parents!!!!!
Wat are u now teaching errybody angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 05, 2015
altamaurice:
...Seriously I am tired of the phrase. Guys this is 21st century everyone is expected to date smart....yeah "date smart"...I mean for the ladies is all about the dough and I don't fault them then as a guy keep up with the hustle I mean if you are not up for the game back out! or follow your size life no be force...During my uni days I once dated a girl and later I saw her chilling wit some yahoo guys I just smiled because I knew it is all about the hustle...I don't get angry or jealous if my babe dumps me for a more richer guy cos it's all about the hustle that is the truth. My elder bro did his IT back then in an oil firm bought a samsung S3 then for the babe after IT but the she dumped my bro when a better offer came up. I wasn't surprised at all because that is how 21st century works and that is how it will always work. Cheating is a normal thing as long as you don't get caught. If you want 100percent loyalty then be ready to take up 100percent responsibility. Guys forget those old skul words doesn't work again the words are..."Potential" "Future" and "Focus" but the plain truth is if you have those potential and focus you won't like to be distracted by a female. "Mind you if you want the guys with the best potentials come the newspaper stand for the end of my street around 9am you go see dudes with Agege bread for one hand and one free punch newspaper for another hand those guys go give 10 business plan to start without capital"...#100percent loyalty...#100percent responsibility...are you game?
There are three categories of ppl who will get angry after reading
1. Those babes who really do cheat but likes to form saints they hate reality...halfafric* is a living testimony
2. Guys with low self esteem who often wish they will some day catch a whale using a crude hook under the pretence of Love
3. Guys and Babes who believe say God love them pass me...na lie God loves us all...
Re: I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 05, 2015
halfrica:

Mary no leave joseph as e b carpenter bt they are the most respected couple till date jesus parents!!!!!(
What kind of comparison is this.... Nit considering Change in time and circumstances. CAN you have any of the commitment of those you mentioned above?
Re: I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" by passionate88: 3:18pm On Sep 05, 2015
halfrica:

U misleading the young ones abeg even eve in the bible as wayward as eve was she never left adam for anoda man cos adam suffered all tru his life angry angry angry angry

Mary no leave joseph as e b carpenter bt they are the most respected couple till date jesus parents!!!!!
Wat are u now teaching errybody angry angry angry angry
Those guys you mentioned didn't date/married a Nigerian girl.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cardi B Uses Celotape To Hold Breast That Has Fallen / The Problem With Fine Boys / How Do You Tell You Are In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.