Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Is President Obj That Clean? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is President Obj That Clean? (1334 Views)

IBB Says To Obj That Fayose Is Truly A Bastard !! / Fani-kayode Apologises To Ex-president OBJ / 2011 Elections: Don't Contest For President, Obj Tells Ibb And Buhari - Latest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is President Obj That Clean? by mm(m): 12:06pm On Oct 04, 2006
The president's act on it's political associates portrays him has been 100% clean. Is he a saint fellow nairalander?
Re: Is President Obj That Clean? by buchio7(m): 12:26pm On Oct 04, 2006
of course not. He is corrupt,vindictive and high-handed. He has catalogue of accusations which have nt been replied to by him and a such,shd not portray himself as a holy leader
Re: Is President Obj That Clean? by Chxta(m): 12:37pm On Oct 04, 2006
He'll be caught soon enough. May 29 2007 isn't that far away. . .
Re: Is President Obj That Clean? by BigB11(m): 4:02pm On Oct 04, 2006
Message for the president (by Prince Ulysses Kalu Ibiam)

[b]BEST FRIEND OBJ CAN EVER HAVE IS IBB[/b]The arrest of IBB's son is also political. There is no way EFCC can arrest Mohammed without Obasanjo’s support. Obasanjo’s son was reported to have bought a house in USA. EFCC never bothered to invite or arrest him.
The only advice I have fore Obasanjo is that he should know that it is only God that makes kings. Trying to beat the record IBB set is not going to be possible because God made IBB what he is today, and the best friend Obasanjo can ever have is Babangida, because he has demonstrated friendship in all ramifications.
Re: Is President Obj That Clean? by Odeku(m): 4:26pm On Oct 04, 2006
some of you guys here are insane, OBJ son is a lawyer in NYC, he has a house that cost $275,000 that is not a good house in NYC, anyone with an income of over $100,000 can afford a house like that, is OBJ clean, the answer is no, this man has less than 20 years before he will die, why will he want to steal Billions? IBB obn the other hand is in his 60 has at least 40 more years to leave, so he is evil and is the reason we having this Niger Delta crisis now
Re: Is President Obj That Clean? by BigB11(m): 4:53pm On Oct 04, 2006
Now it is confirmed that you have no idea of what you're talking about. You truly don't belong here. You're just lost. I hate people who speak shi t they don't understand.

I've being visiting NY since I was 2 years old and I believe I've been there more than 50 times.
They don't even sell a car garage for $275,000 in this area (location of OBJ's son property), You need to slow down and stop posting rubbish. You need to start reading posted comment instead.

From now on, I refuse to reply or make any comment regarding any of your posting. It just doesn't make any sense to participate and it would be a mere waste of time.

It is unfair and uncivilized to speculate on things you don't know.

FYI: If you know anyone selling their house in NY city for $275,000, please let me know; and I'm also curious to know the law firm OBJ's son works for in NY.
Re: Is President Obj That Clean? by Odeku(m): 6:10pm On Oct 04, 2006
Re: Is President Obj That Clean? by Hunter(m): 10:11pm On Oct 04, 2006
no he definatly not!

he needs to go and have a bath right now, he's really letting himself go tongue
Re: Is President Obj That Clean? by jejeking: 3:54pm On Oct 06, 2006
OBJ and his almighty EFCC had been clamping down on several gov. no matter how close they are to him, dont you look at it from this angle, the latest catch Fayose was IS BOY??.
Re: Is President Obj That Clean? by mm(m): 10:48am On Oct 16, 2006
Fayose took to his heel, and is no where to be found, OBJ took may some day took to his heel
Re: Is President Obj That Clean? by lewa(m): 2:39pm On Oct 16, 2006
@Big B1
Sorry many of us don't share your labile enthusiasm about IBB,at least for my ilk
OBJ is a rogue and there's no use make drama-Nigeria is there for us to see and
to those that have been visiting yankee before they could crawl( grin) they know
even if they are deluded that Naija has had a succession of kleptocrats and i say
progressively worse,Abacha was worse than IBB, and OBJain't doing badly either tongue
One day for the thief grin
Re: Is President Obj That Clean? by Odeku(m): 3:41pm On Nov 01, 2006
If he is corrupt we will nail him after his administration as well, everything in the dark will come to light one day.
Re: Is President Obj That Clean? by OBJ3(m): 4:03pm On Nov 01, 2006
now i see some people are completely myopic and utterly incongrous. here is a situation whereby for the first time in our history a senate president is charged for corruption, inspector general of police is arrested for corruption, governors have been arrested, etc what else do u brood of vipers want to hear.

if you think the corruption in nigeria can be cleaned in 4 years, think again. the corruption in our country is so deep that only God can wipe it in a moment. even a gateman is corrupt. judges are corrupt, doctors are corrupt, police, law enforcement agencies , everybody even churches. and u think I, O-B-J, am a magician. U guys just sit at home at complain of selective justice, what do u know. I and my team are doing our best. if in a country full of corruption some high ranking officials are begining to answer to the law, for the first time, and u are not happy, then u are the most ungrateful and psychologically barbaric set of homo sapiens ever to walk the face of this unfortunate planet. angry

idiots angry
nonsense angry
Re: Is President Obj That Clean? by Odeku(m): 4:08pm On Nov 01, 2006
I reserve my comment but I agree with you on some issues, yes corruption can't be wiped out in one day, it's a progression

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Been The Best President/head Of State Nigeria Ever Had? / The North Is Cheating Us - Evidence / The Effects Of Farouk Abdul (the Nigerian Terrorist) Action On Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.