Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi (16070 Views)

Five States Meet Conditions For N90Billion Federal Bailout / New Bailout Fund: 23 Conditions States Must Meet To Access / Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by fromnigeria(m): 2:22pm On Sep 06, 2015
lilmizwierd:

Come let me hug u
Those people loot more than governors and they don't do anything. I don't know How to chase the one in my local government sef
Uncle Jonathan complain about their 3 month caretakers tenure
Its painful... My local government had care-taker committee for a year and some months before an election was conducted.

I guess You know what that means?
Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by Udmaster(m): 2:23pm On Sep 06, 2015
ibadanfinest:

If you have stopped seeing yourself as a ND then good for u.
Anyways, I don't see Igbo as Nigerian problem o. How they wan be my pblm but I believe if they succeed with Biafra, Nigeria will be better off.
The south east economy isn't friendly, there is diff BTW residence of south east and the economy. I stay in Owerri for 10 month as a Corper, I know what am saying.
apart from Lagos, which south west state is economically vibrant and robust? Nnewi economy in a week can pay off all the salaries owned in Osun.. Even your so called education can't wash away the stain of Igbo hatred from you.. LET THE IGBO HATRED CONTINUE EATING YOU UP.. children of hate from dirty brown roof ibadan.
Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by jomoh: 2:27pm On Sep 06, 2015
EasternLion:

The ND you are trying to give distinct advocacy for is Biafraland.
Stop all this your division, it is no longer selling.

The likes of you see Igbo speaking Biafrans as your problem, while others rape you doggy and useless the resources yet can't use it to make even their own lives better.

dearpreye:

I've stopped seeing myself as a ND for years;I'm an Easterner, who's power block was divided into SS/SE by the Northern Oligarchy so as to make us appear different, disagreeable and consequently powerless, and at the mercy of the sons of Uthman Dan Fodio!

I've stopped falling for their divide and rule tactics!

The Igbos or ANY other people reserve the inalienable rights to determine their destiny and future. We saw it happened last year in UK when Scotland was granted and exercised their right through a referendum, but BLACKS ARE BLACKS, and aren't evolved enough to understand unity cannot be forced or forceful.

The only way we can stop this irresponsible sharing of our resources to the cost centres of other states is BY WALKING TOGETHER WITH THE IGBOS, if truly you're ONE OF US!

There's nothing tribalistic about my seeking the happiness and welfare of my tribe. It's patriotism!

If you're still seeing the Igbos as your enemies, SORRY!

Clearly not all ND indegenes share your sentiments. If we are to blame anyone for the mis-classification into SS/SE it is definitely not the North but the people that cancelled the regions as classified by the colonianists through their coup plot.

Obviously Nigeria never had problem before that unfortunate incidence but everyone knows the subsequent events that unfolded after the incident. Ever since that unfortunate incidence, Nigeria has never been the same again.

Prior to that incident, each region survives basically on what it produces/generates.

The North had no business with oil as they survived on their nuts and other things they produce.

The East which included Large part of the SS survived on coal and palm produce

While the west survived on its cocoa.

Had the country being left alone to remain the way it was till the discovery of oil, the North or west wouldn't have had anything to do with the ND oil which would have belonged exclusively to the Eastern region. We wouldn't have had this problem we are currently facing.
Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by ibadanfinest(m): 2:33pm On Sep 06, 2015
Udmaster:
apart from Lagos, which south west state is economically vibrant and robust? Nnewi economy in a week can pay off all the salaries owned in Osun.

Stay there dey fu*k yourself. Wetin dey nnewi. You guys are traders in case u don't know. No state in the east is better than Ogun state economically, that am sure. Even Oyo state will be competing with just Anambra and that's because I don't know Nnewi. Mention one major manufacturing firm in Nnewi and their product.
Werey, Nnewi ko Ekwulobia ni.

1 Like

Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by Udmaster(m): 2:40pm On Sep 06, 2015
ibadanfinest:

Stay there dey fu*k yourself. Wetin dey nnewi. You guys are traders in case u don't know. No state in the east is better than Ogun state economically, that am sure. Even Oyo state will be competing with just Anambra and that's because I don't know Nnewi. Mention one major manufacturing firm in Nnewi and their product.
Werey, Nnewi ko Ekwulobia ni.
hahahahahahahahaha. Chai look at a grown up ewedu eater shedding tearz over Igbo matter... Hatred and Cowardice is in your DNA, so am not suprised seeing you ranting like a feminine bunkom.
Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by Dhugal: 2:41pm On Sep 06, 2015
jomoh:

Clearly not all ND indegenes share your sentiments. If we are to blame anyone for the mis-classification into SS/SE it is definitely not the North but the people that cancelled the regions as classified by the colonianists through their coup plot.

Obviously Nigeria never had problem before that unfortunate incidence but everyone knows the subsequent events that unfolded after the incident. Ever since that unfortunate incidence, Nigeria has never been the same again.

Prior to that incident, each region survives basically on what it produces/generates.

The North had no business with oil as they survived on their nuts and other things they produce.

The East which included Large part of the SS survived on coal and palm produce

While the west survived on its cocoa.

Had the country being left alone to remain the way it was till the discovery of oil, the North or west wouldn't have had anything to do with the ND oil which would have belonged exclusively to the Eastern region. We wouldn't have had this problem we are currently facing.
Remind me please,who was it that split the regions into non-functional states as we have now?.
Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by ibadanfinest(m): 2:52pm On Sep 06, 2015
Udmaster:
hahahahahahahahaha. Chai look at a grown up ewedu eater shedding tearz over Igbo matter... Hatred and Cowardice is in your DNA, so am not suprised seeing you ranting like a feminine bunkom.

Wetin u want make I dey chop before. What is hatred and cowardice in asking you to name one single major manufacturing firm and one major product produced in Nnewi.
I will not condescend to insulting you. Anyways I guess your observation is based on hearsay that's why you think any tangible manufacturing is going on in Nnewi.
Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by asha80(m): 2:58pm On Sep 06, 2015
ibadanfinest:

Wetin u want make I dey chop before. What is hatred and cowardice in asking you to name one single major manufacturing firm and one major product produced in Nnewi.
I will not condescend to insulting you. Anyways I guess your observation is based on hearsay that's why you think any tangible manufacturing is going on in Nnewi.
the audacity of arrogant ignorance is the bane of people like you...i will just give you one CUTIX WIRE AND CABLE...if don't know what is going on in nnewi dont use prejudice or or what you have brought up to believe that just trading happens there just because majority of spare parts traders are from there
Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by Udmaster(m): 3:02pm On Sep 06, 2015
ibadanfinest:

Read up and stop hallucinating from your brown roof ibadan..
This is for Nnewi Alone.
http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/08/nnewi-the-melting-pot-of-commerce-industry/
Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by ibadanfinest(m): 3:06pm On Sep 06, 2015
Udmaster:
Read up and stop hallucinating from your brown roof ibadan..
This is for Nnewi Alone.
http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/08/nnewi-the-melting-pot-of-commerce-industry/

I just wanna chip this in from my brown roof city, Nigeria wire and cables. I don't need to browse the internet. Will still get back to you, when I check the link you posted.
Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 06, 2015
lilmizwierd:
I don't kiss in public o
OK but I do
Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by ibadanfinest(m): 3:22pm On Sep 06, 2015
asha80:
the audacity of arrogant ignorance is the bane of people like you...i will just give you one CUTIX WIRE AND CABLE...if don't know what is going on in nnewi dont use prejudice or or what you have brought up to believe that just trading happens there just because majority of spare parts traders are from there

Its still trading that's not to say minor firms are not there. Am not a bigot like u and I argue with fact and based on what I know. I can still argue that firms in Nnewi plus Onitsha in terms of value and capacity cannot compete with the one in ibadan.
Plus how come most things I get there are from the west. and I don't need to google like u.
Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by asha80(m): 3:30pm On Sep 06, 2015
ibadanfinest:

Its still trading that's not to say minor firms are not there. Am not a bigot like u and I argue with fact and based on what I know. I can still argue that firms in Nnewi plus Onitsha in terms of value and capacity cannot compete with the one in ibadan.
Plus how come most things I get there are from the west. and I don't need to google like u.
believe whatever will make you sleep soundly at night..like the say ignorance is bliss..people reading both of our comments will know who the bigot is..sorry I did use google to list the company I listed so so much of me using google
Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by ibadanfinest(m): 3:32pm On Sep 06, 2015
asha80:

I didn't know it was another guy that responded. I think you are just learning English. You think you are more knowledgeable than I am. I am telling you the fact, you are speaking grammar.
I am done jare. Simple question, instead of providing g answer, you start beating about the bush. Its good you came to the aid of your ignorant brother.
Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by asha80(m): 3:40pm On Sep 06, 2015
ibadanfinest:

I didn't know it was another guy that responded. I think you are just learning English. You think you are more knowledgeable than I am. I am telling you the fact, you are speaking grammar.
I am done jare. Simple question, instead of providing g answer, you start beating about the bush. Its good you came to the aid of your ignorant brother.
being shifty is a recognised trait so I am not surprised..you asked for an eg of a major manufacturing firm and i gave you but of course you will not admit it..only an ignorant person assumes more intelligence that another in an anonymous forum after one exchange..just seat down in that your corner and stop advertising your ignorance

1 Like

Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by horlabiyi(m): 3:47pm On Sep 06, 2015
989900:
Ajimobi might not have done enough, but he is 'farrrr' better, and has made more positive impact on Oyo state than Lam, Ladoja, and Akala, put together.
back up your comment with evidence
Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by ibadanfinest(m): 5:18pm On Sep 06, 2015
asha80:
being shifty is a recognised trait so I am not surprised..you asked for an eg of a major manufacturing firm and i gave you but of course you will not admit it..only an ignorant person assumes more intelligence that another in an anonymous forum after one exchange..just seat down in that your corner and stop advertising your ignorance

Arrogant ignorance' was the word u use which I responded to. So stop expantiating the ish of one person being more intelligent than the other.
OK o, south east better pass o. In fact for everything na dem o.
Back to the real purpose of this thread. Ajimobi just dey vex me, he banned main road trading and later relax it cos of election. He wanted to renovate shopping complex infront of UI, he later postpone that so that they won't say he is sending people out of business. He just did all needed to secure second term at the expense of the state development.
Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 06, 2015
opal4real:

Giving them money to pay salaries while they steal the states blind. SMH. Until we return to fiscal federalism we go just dey parambulate.

Well said. The current system is an excuse for waste and underdevelopment.
Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by jomoh: 6:01pm On Sep 06, 2015
Dhugal:

Remind me please,who was it that split the regions into non-functional states as we have now?.

I won't want to mention to avoid being labelled an ethnic bigot but its an open secret that everybody knows. It is the same people always shouting Marginalisation and craving independence after setting these once potentially great Nation on a wrong and deadly path.

I believe with this you should be able to take a good
guess. Your guess will be as good as mine.
Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by ishowla: 6:11pm On Sep 06, 2015
No wonder, bird of the same feather. Thieve when they looted public tresury to empty, now complain. Well this still fair, for Kwara Fatai as seen himself as God treating workers as he likes. God will surely judge u.
Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by jomoh: 6:12pm On Sep 06, 2015
horlabiyi:
back up your comment with evidence

Leave him let him be defending and praising mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by asha80(m): 6:19pm On Sep 06, 2015
jomoh:

I won't want to mention to avoid being labelled an ethnic bigot but its an open secret that everybody knows. It is the same people always shouting Marginalisation and craving independence after setting these once potentially great Nation on a wrong and deadly path.

I believe with this you should be able to take a good
guess. Your guess will be as good as mine.
you have the wrong answer to his question..aguiyi ironsi introduced unitary system after the nzeogwu coup but it was gowon started splitting of states..potentially Nigeria has always been great however how to go about the greatness is the problem..also if you read Nigeria history between independence to the nzeogwu coup it was inevitable that there was going to be a crises something caused operation wetie and western regions crises
Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by adconline(m): 6:34pm On Sep 06, 2015
He is not ashamed that his state and other indebted states had been paid monthly allocations for workers salary and all other expenses by FG. Mind u states and LGas collected N48 out of every N100 shared with FG. So what did the governors do with these allocated funds??
Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by jomoh: 6:45pm On Sep 06, 2015
asha80:
you have the wrong answer to his question..aguiyi ironsi introduced unitary system after the nzeogwu coup but it was gowon started splitting of states..potentially Nigeria has always been great however how to go about the greatness is the problem..also if you read Nigeria history between independence to the nzeogwu coup it was inevitable that there was going to be a crises something caused operation wetie and western regions crises

"Unitary system" was to unify the whole country into one which obviously is in stark contrast of the same thing I see people agitating for this days. We are not one. Aguiyi Ironsi by that Unitary system forced us together to make us one.

Had Aguiyi Ironsi not set the wheels in motion another person (Gowon) wouldn't have the thought of consolidating it.

No one will have gone ahead to split the regions into states arbitrarily if someone had not introduce a unitary system thereby making us what we are not.

We should stop blaming these people and let's lay the blame where it is due. If Ironsi and his lieutenants had not gone on a murdering rampage, killing their leaders unprovoked, they(the northerners) probably wouldn't have thought of seizing power every now and then. Those people started a war they couldn't win now the whole country is paying for their sins. Yet their people are the ones still bent on splitting this country trying to drag the ND/SS along with them.

They also started hatred towards the SW for not following them out after murdering the SW leader too in the coup.

They called the ND/SS people land and property thieves because they didn't believe in their selfish ambition.
Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by Nicepoker(m): 6:55pm On Sep 06, 2015
oliver twist. In ur own case dear criminal governor u will be twisted.
Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by asha80(m): 7:05pm On Sep 06, 2015
jomoh:

"Unitary system" was to unify the whole country into one which obviously is in stark contrast of the same thing I see people agitating for this days. We are not one. Aguiyi Ironsi by that Unitary system forced us together to make us one.

Had Aguiyi Ironsi not set the wheels in motion another person (Gowon) wouldn't have the thought of consolidating it.

No one will have gone ahead to split the regions into states arbitrarily if someone had not introduce a unitary system thereby making us what we are not.

We should stop blaming these people and let's lay the blame where it is due. If Ironsi and his lieutenants had not gone on a murdering rampage, killing their leaders unprovoked, they(the northerners) probably wouldn't have thought of seizing power every now and then. Those people started a war they couldn't win now the whole country is paying for their sins. Yet their people are the ones still bent on splitting this country trying to drag the ND/SS along with them.

They also started hatred towards the SW for not following them out after murdering the SW leader too in the coup.

They called the ND/SS people land and property thieves because they didn't believe in their selfish ambition.
not sure you know your history well...not sure what you mean ironsi and his lieutenants going on murderous rampage because ironsi himself was penned down for elimination but as fate will have it he was one of the ones that helped halt the coup.read different accounts of that coup..by the way ironsi introduced that unitary system because of the precarious situation the country was then...if ironsi as you said went on murderous rampage on northern officers how come most of his assistants that he appointed were northerners? How do you think he was easily eliminated?...as for your nd and ss last statement ho and read about abandoned property issue in ph after the war..as for north and power I am sure ahmadu bello would be laughing at your statement as his famous statement about north and power are well known
Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by jerecrown(m): 7:06pm On Sep 06, 2015
Nobody voted for ajirabi into power for second tenure, our governor our scammer to hell wit u
Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by jomoh: 9:15pm On Sep 06, 2015
asha80:
not sure you know your history well...not sure what you mean ironsi and his lieutenants going on murderous rampage because ironsi himself was penned down for elimination but as fate will have it he was one of the ones that helped halt the coup.read different accounts of that coup..by the way ironsi introduced that unitary system because of the precarious situation the country was then...if ironsi as you said went on murderous rampage on northern officers how come most of his assistants that he appointed were northerners? How do you think he was easily eliminated?...as for your nd and ss last statement ho and read about abandoned property issue in ph after the war..as for north and power I am sure ahmadu bello would be laughing at your statement as his famous statement about north and power are well known

Just read what you wrote again. Does it sound logical? (No insult meant)

How can someone penned for elimination be the one to halt the same coup he was to be eliminated in and still went ahead to be the main beneficiary yet you still want people to believe he(Ironsi) had no hand in the coup?

Let's assume your story is right. You now said he helped halt the coup. Are you serious right now? You mean they could have gone ahead to perform a genocide on the northerners had he not halted it.

You also said Northern officers. Which northern officers were eliminated? It was defenceless civilian leaders that were murdered in cold blood.

So the fact that he (Ironsi) surrounded himself with Northern officers means he had no hand in the elimination of northern leaders? Or does it justify the senseless killings by the coupists who were 95% from a certain region of the country?

To me it only means he was being naïve to believe that he and his people could pacify the north with posts after murdering their leaders. It was plain stupidity.

Yes they had the right to take over the properties since it is stationed on their land and not part of the Biafra. Is it not this same SS that SE is now claiming to be part of Biafra(because of oil).

Learn to know that you can never eat your cake and have it at the same time.
Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by asha80(m): 9:47pm On Sep 06, 2015
jomoh:

Just read what you wrote again. Does it sound logical? (No insult meant)

How can someone penned for elimination be the one to halt the same coup he was to be eliminated in and still went ahead to be the main beneficiary yet you still want people to believe he(Ironsi) had no hand in the coup?

Let's assume your story is right. You now said he helped halt the coup. Are you serious right now? You mean they could have gone ahead to perform a genocide on the northerners had he not halted it.

You also said Northern officers. Which northern officers were eliminated? It was defenceless civilian leaders that were murdered in cold blood.

So the fact that he (Ironsi) surrounded himself with Northern officers means he had no hand in the elimination of northern leaders? Or does it justify the senseless killings by the coupists who were 95% from a certain region of the country?

To me it only means he was being naïve to believe that he and his people could pacify the north with posts after murdering their leaders. It was plain stupidity.

Yes they had the right to take over the properties since it is stationed on their land and not part of the Biafra. Is it not this same SS that SE is now claiming to be part of Biafra(because of oil).

Learn to know that you can never eat your cake and have it at the same time.
I can see you do not know much about what happened then and you are relying on emotional conjectures...goodluck and read without prejudice about what happened in the past
Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by bowei(m): 10:21pm On Sep 06, 2015
[quote author=ibadanfinest post=37728873]Ajumobi that promised to run the govt and succeed as he did while at shell
His number one problem started from when he started bidding for second term. He had to compromise a lot.
Ajumobi, u still have 3 years to turn things around.[/Suprises me when a looter, that as no governing clue should come out say the masses would suffer for his inadequacies, Mr Buhari we are watching you
Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by jomoh: 10:32pm On Sep 06, 2015
asha80:
I can see you do not know much about what happened then and you are relying on emotional conjectures...goodluck and read without prejudice about what happened in the past

Present a logical argument next time. Not the Hogwash you wrote the other time.

You don't expect me to believe your cooked up version of the story when the true version litters the internet.

Until that region takes responsibility for its actions, that region will forever suffer in this country.
Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by asha80(m): 8:34am On Sep 07, 2015
jomoh:

Present a logical argument next time. Not the Hogwash you wrote the other time.

You don't expect me to believe your cooked up version of the story when the true version litters the internet.

Until that region takes responsibility for its actions, that region will forever suffer in this country.
I repeat go and read before commenting.
For your information if we go by region only ifeajuna is from the present day se that were among the five majors.
As for suffering I would like you to point to an Eldorado region in Nigeria at the moment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki Absent At APC Caucus Meeting / Yahoo Boys/ritualist New Tricks: Man Cries Out After Seeing This In His Compound / Accept 2023 Elections Outcome, Sultan Advises Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.