Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi (16071 Views)

Five States Meet Conditions For N90Billion Federal Bailout / New Bailout Fund: 23 Conditions States Must Meet To Access / Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by Bolade005: 8:09am On Sep 06, 2015
nationwide1:

Dividing Nigeria is never the solution to our problem. I wish the leaders can see it with my eyes.

America is larger in size and population than Nigeria, yet they live peacefully. China is larger in size and population than Nigeria, yet they live peacefully.

Our leaders must look for the brain behind agitation for division and put an end to it once and for all. I don't mean by war/victimization. I mean at a round table. For me, what cannot be solved at a table can never be solved through the barrel of the gun.

God bless Nigeria.
Our problem in Nigeria is not about our Size or Population, our problem is in our Language. We will never be able to coexist peacefully until we all begin to speak the same language.

Take a look at the backlash the president is getting for appointing credible people, instead of people to look beyond ethnicity and take these people as Nigerians, no, they just won't all because their language seems to be different from theirs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 06, 2015
Activa:

Every line that u wrote here is faultless.

Thank you!

We know our problems and the way out of them, but our myopia, laziness and parasitic lifestyles won't allow us to engage our thinking faculties.

We must reap what we sow! It's a LAW!
Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by 989900: 8:12am On Sep 06, 2015
Ajimobi might not have done enough, but he is 'farrrr' better, and has made more positive impact on Oyo state than Lam, Ladoja, and Akala, put together.
Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 06, 2015
Bolade005:

Our problem in Nigeria is not about our Size or Population, our problem is in our Language. We will never be able to coexist peacefully until we all begin to speak the same language.

Take a look at the backlash the president is getting for appointing credible people, instead of people to look beyond ethnicity and take these people as Nigerians, no, they just won't all because their language seems to be different from theirs.

To a large extent I green with your submission. We are NOT the same, not in values, beliefs or traditions. We have no business being together as a people.

But as it has happened, wisdom and tact can solve the problems. Every state must seek to develop the resources within its borders, and DECIDE what to send to the centre as against the centre doling out monetary handouts to state for doing NOTHING.

Nations are created when people who share similar values and beliefs willingly come together to form a union designed for the growth and prosperity of its inhabitants. Nigeria doesn't fall in that category.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by Bolade005: 8:18am On Sep 06, 2015
dearpreye:

To a large extent I green with your submission. We are NOT the same, not in values, beliefs or traditions. We have no business being together as a people.

But as it has happened, wisdom and tact can solve the problems. Every state must seek to develop the resources within its borders, as DECIDE what to sef to the centre as against the centre doling out monetary handouts to state for doing NOTHING.

Nations are created when people who share similar values and beliefs willingly come together to form a union designed for the growth and prosperity of its inhabitants. Nigeria doesn't fall in that category.
Naah, I wasn't talking about the OP, I only gave a reply to the bolded in the earlier post I commented on not on the topic generally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:20am On Sep 06, 2015
PassingShot:

PassingShot - The moniker that sends shiver down your spines! The moniker that joined with others to retire your Chief Wailer!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It is good for self delusion to be allowed because of its feel good effect in the interim...

The day I blink an eye at your IQ level, then I will know I am a waste of resource...I call out your hypocrisy when I feel like and remind you how ediotic it is to think that your messiah will come from outside(federal)...

If I post picture of my interior village here, you will shudder at what good governance at grassroots can do giving credence to the fact that charity begins at home...The level of change your voice brought to your immediate environment will surely be replicated at higher levels but if you fail in former then know you're rather a nuisance and noisemaker...

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by einsteino(m): 8:20am On Sep 06, 2015
nationwide1:

Dividing Nigeria is never the solution to our problem. I wish the leaders can see it with my eyes.

America is larger in size and population than Nigeria, yet they live peacefully. China is larger in size and population than Nigeria, yet they live peacefully.

Our leaders must look for the brain behind agitation for division and put an end to it once and for all. I don't mean by war/victimization. I mean at a round table. For me, what cannot be solved at a table can never be solved through the barrel of the gun.

God bless Nigeria.

In these days when only kids seem to make front page, your comment showed indication that you are mentally mature. I am a niger deltan but like you i have never supported dividing Nigeria. Cos even if we divide up to clans not just regions or tribe now, some people would still not be satisfied. This does not mean that i do not feel my region have being maltreated and sidelined by the nation since 1960. But these issues are things that a sensible govt can more easily sort out than division could. Nigeria is so blessed, yet we have made ourselves a slave to oil and the resultant laziness has led us to this mess.

2 Likes

Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by codeworks(m): 8:20am On Sep 06, 2015
If workers are not generating money, why keeping them. sack them and channel the money something meaningful.

1 Like

Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by godoluwa(m): 8:24am On Sep 06, 2015
Pearlyakin:
Edmond obilo,voices....
I listened to d program yesterday but its nt a live interview. ISIAQ ABIOLA ADEYEMI AKANJI AJIMOBI IS A SCAM

1 Like

Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by bjoyoyo99: 8:27am On Sep 06, 2015
dont mind HIM
Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by bloodkiIler: 8:30am On Sep 06, 2015
yerobo are just damn too poor

Hopless hungry tribe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by PassingShot(m): 8:33am On Sep 06, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

It is good for self delusion to be allowed because of its feel good effect in the interim...

The day I blink an eye at your IQ level, then I will know I am a waste of resource...I call out your hypocrisy when I feel like and remind you how ediotic it is to think that your messiah will come from outside(federal)...

If I post picture of my interior village here, you will shudder at what good governance at grassroots can do giving credence to the fact that charity begins at home...The level of change your voice brought to your immediate environment will surely be replicated at higher levels but if you fail in former then know you're rather a nuisance and noisemaker...
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by jemir000: 8:36am On Sep 06, 2015
these yorubas are just too lazy...they r waiting for south south's money...keep waiting

1 Like

Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by mbulela: 8:39am On Sep 06, 2015
Why should a state have more workers than it can afford?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by kannymoore(m): 8:47am On Sep 06, 2015
Bolade005:

Correction..america also has different nationalities, ethnicities, religions and languages. However, English and to an extent Spanish are their OFFICIAL languages.

In China..there are different ethnicities too with different variations of Chinese yet (I believe, not so sure though, that) its the Mandarin version that is widely spoken and accepted.

In India, the same thing occurs too. There are different tribes there..the Bengals, the punjabs..and even differentreligions too..Buddhists..Muslims..Hindus and even Christians yet..they do not have as much ethnic divisive wahalla like we do.

The one that baffles me the most is South Africa.
It's a helluva rainbow nation..different tribes, different races.. yet none is yarning crap about marginalization like we do down here or wanting to break away to form their own country!

We Nigerians ehn...are a problem wahllai!!

Na only God fit reboot our orientation, our philosophy and thinking faculties as a people!!!!
Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by EasternLion: 8:55am On Sep 06, 2015
kannymoore:

Correction..america also has different nationalities, ethnicities, religions and languages. However, English and to an extent Spanish are their OFFICIAL languages.

In China..there are different ethnicities too with different variations of Chinese yet (I believe, not so sure though, that) its the Mandarin version that is widely spoken and accepted.

In India, the same thing occurs too. There are different tribes there..the Bengals, the punjabs..and even differentreligions too..Buddhists..Muslims..Hindus and even Christians yet..they do not have as much ethnic divisive wahalla like we do.

It's a helluva rainbow nation..different tribes, different races.. yet none is yarning crap about marginalization like we do down here or wanting to break away to form their own country!

Na only God fit reboot our orientation, our philosophy and thinking faculties as a people!!!!

All these your sermon is it not still showing that since 100 years it has not worked, and everyday it is widening.
So quit it broh, we ain't one.
Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by tola268: 9:01am On Sep 06, 2015
Adesiji77:
http://www.punchng.com/news/bailout-not-enough-to-clear-debts-ajimobi/ lalasticlala
Let the people know total salary that Govt. owe workers
Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by kannymoore(m): 9:03am On Sep 06, 2015
EasternLion:

All these your sermon is it not still showing that since 100 years it has not worked, and everyday it is widening.
So quit it broh, we ain't one.

Why not findways of "narrowing" instead of "widening"

The ammount ofenergy usedtocreate chaos amongst ourselves would-be put to better use if we unite and look beyond everyone's differences man.

Othercountries are moving at the speed of llight with new ideas and inventions, while we are still fighting over mundane stuff like which tribe will get more seats in power than the other.

It's sad...bro.
Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by Classicool(m): 9:04am On Sep 06, 2015
Some comments makes while some don't even made 000.0001% sense at all...
Some trying to compare Nigeria to USA... Lol Answer this questions..
-Who control Resources in USA? State or Federal.
-What type of legislative system do they run..? Uni-camera or Bi-Camera..
-Is any state in America was put out of region from its clan?
So if you answer the questions and ask yourself is all the same in Nigeria...

And for those trying to compare Nigeria with China... You need to know these
China is Communist state... And China is divided into provinces so every resources is control from the province through the central..
What made it so easy for China to be able to practice communism is because they are Homogeneous country..
So are we Homogeneous in Nigeria? Capital No
So Instead of disturbing ourselves... Why can't the governor,Reps,Senators encourage Buhari to Implement CONfab reports and all this corruptions,mismanagement all debt at National and state levels will be taken care of... And also If PMB feels that there's irregularities in the CONfab as the Arewa's leaders said... He should do SNC.. So all ethnics will return to round table and discourse about our co-existence...

1 Like

Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by EasternLion: 9:06am On Sep 06, 2015
kannymoore:

Why not findways of "narrowing" instead of "widening"

The ammount ofenergy usedtocreate chaos amongst ourselves would-be put to better use if we unite and look beyond everyone's differences man.

Othercountries are moving at the speed of llight with new ideas and inventions, while we are still fighting over mundane stuff like which tribe will get more seats in power than the other.

It's sad...bro.

It is not happening , Biafra we know, choose where you belong now.
Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by kannymoore(m): 9:08am On Sep 06, 2015
EasternLion:

It is not happening , Biafra we know, choose where you belong now.

I'll remain Nigerian till the end..even though my ethnicity is South-southern.

Do have a nice day.

(shrugs)

One luv bro.
Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by lilmizwierd(f): 9:14am On Sep 06, 2015
fromnigeria:

Aside the fact that many would still become jobless, I still believe The Local Government is a Liability to Nigeria.

They rarely perform any meaning function or contribute anything to Nigeria.
Come let me hug u
Those people loot more than governors and they don't do anything. I don't know How to chase the one in my local government sef
Uncle Jonathan complain about their 3 month caretakers tenure
Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by objoftheworld: 9:18am On Sep 06, 2015
shocked.he should learn how to cut the cost of governance.
Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by EasternLion: 9:18am On Sep 06, 2015
kannymoore:

I'll remain Nigerian till the end..even though my ethnicity is South-southern.

Do have a nice day.

(shrugs)

One luv bro.

Which ethnicity from SS, claim Nigeria with your kinsmen, don't drag others down with you.
Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 06, 2015
kannymoore:

I'm sorry but NONE of these nations practise parasitism as a system of government. The host to a parasite is never happy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by obiak4(m): 9:41am On Sep 06, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

Actually I think he was quoted out of context, here's another version of the same interview:

when will the lie stop u r paying 54,000k on each student mr gov. For which country na
this your lie fit bleech white cloth oo
Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by obiak4(m): 9:45am On Sep 06, 2015
Why can't this gov. Legis-looters,judi-sharing Lead by example
they are alway paid why owning thier junior/workers salary
what happened to leading by example
9ja which way
Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by kannymoore(m): 9:49am On Sep 06, 2015
EasternLion:

Which ethnicity from SS, claim Nigeria with your kinsmen, don't drag others down with you.

What are you trying to say exactly?

They use Nigerian money...are isssued with Nigerian passports..have their past leaders on the National currency - which we also accept as legal tender..and are also recognised as Nigerians whenever they travel abroad.

I'm contented and happy with my Nigerian heritage. If you aren't happy with yours, its a free world, emigrate to a country ofyour choice, dump your nationality @ the nigerian embassy situated in the said country and live your life anew.

Easy-peazy.
Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by obinnati(m): 9:50am On Sep 06, 2015
how come rivers state did not receive bail out fund or NEW deceiving them again [/color]how come rivers state did not receive bail out fund or NEW deceiving them again
Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 06, 2015
anonimi:

Abeg, WHY would I want to patronise you?
HOW will that benefit me personally

Abeg, Wetin him sef dey sell? Patronage kò petrol generator nì grin

1 Like

Re: Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi by justin04(m): 10:11am On Sep 06, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Fire Threatening To Consume Oshiomhole And Apc’s Chances In 2019 / Court Acquits Teacher For Wrong Accused Of Stealing $110k By Donald Duke’s Wife / 72% of Nigerians not willing to pay for national ID renewal – NOIPolls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.