Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,645 members, 7,820,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

I didn't disobey Traffic Lights,they Were Not Working. Sen Akpabio - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I didn't disobey Traffic Lights,they Were Not Working. Sen Akpabio (32619 Views)

See Photos Of Sen Akpabio Consoling Akwa Ibom Gov Over Church Building Collapse / Wike Appoints Graham-Douglas As Special Assistant On Traffic Lights / I Didn’t Disobey Traffic Lights, They Were Not Working – Sen Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I didn't disobey Traffic Lights,they Were Not Working. Sen Akpabio by DJAmyluv: 9:53pm On Sep 06, 2015
Freemanan:
sad
NO NEED TO LIE MY AMIABLE SENATOR.

LET'S JUST THANK GOD FOR LIFE.
were u there at d scene of d accident? If u weren't, then it wld be ridiculous to assume that he was lying
Re: I didn't disobey Traffic Lights,they Were Not Working. Sen Akpabio by iguita: 10:11pm On Sep 06, 2015
I wish we could have a video of the incident so his friends and cronies will learn to respect other road users
divinehand2003:
Because the traffic lights weren't working my dear Governor, you decided to drive at 200km/hour through a cross junction abi? Hope you have learnt a simple lesson now?
Re: I didn't disobey Traffic Lights,they Were Not Working. Sen Akpabio by jamjam1991(m): 10:30pm On Sep 06, 2015
Abeg dis politician na my brother ooooooOOoooo... Na im fault say d doctors for d hospital no ruSh cum carry am from FCT ni... Abeg make una no put rice 4 inside oven oooO D man was on his way to jand and he got an accident if na U weh u go choose do ur treatment jand or akwa ibom...?
Re: I didn't disobey Traffic Lights,they Were Not Working. Sen Akpabio by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 06, 2015
[quote author=Ayatullah post=37736541]TWEET NOT FROM AKPABIO
[b]People don't tweet in reported speech. It got to be direct communication. A lot of Nairalanders just got themselves fooled!

Common dude! Don't you know these big men employ people to man their social media interactions. The write up is likely from his media assistant's desk.

1 Like

Re: I didn't disobey Traffic Lights,they Were Not Working. Sen Akpabio by omooba969(m): 10:59pm On Sep 06, 2015
Rad1cal:

I can see my disciple omo oloshi can't do without paying homage to me.

How are you my unfortunate child ? Have you taken your bath today ? grin grin

U definitely was shocked to av bin shot in d a.rse on dis thread as well grin...itz a pity u av no idea d stuff am made of & to wot extent I can go to av u in my cage. All we still doing nw is Childs play compared to ur last supper wen am prepared to serve u. SMH---hope u can decipher.

Am sorry 4 u little boy, u feel itz pleasure 4 u to launch me, u av definitely picked on d wrong person & itz nw become hard labour for u. One thing to be reminded of is dat we are not mates!

U ain't seen nuffin yet, just keep following d cruise & surely wit time u shall be well served.

I told u itz a marathon, remember...grin

Olofo cool
Re: I didn't disobey Traffic Lights,they Were Not Working. Sen Akpabio by omooba969(m): 11:04pm On Sep 06, 2015
jamjam1991:
Abeg dis politician na my brother ooooooOOoooo... Na im fault say d doctors for d hospital no ruSh cum carry am from FCT ni... Abeg make una no put rice 4 inside oven oooO D man was on his way to jand and he got an accident if na U weh u go choose do ur treatment jand or akwa ibom...?

@bolded,

I will prefer Akwa ibom, @least itz got a world class hospital & itz @home, closer to me than jand.

Do u reckon? cool
Re: I didn't disobey Traffic Lights,they Were Not Working. Sen Akpabio by objoftheworld: 11:26pm On Sep 06, 2015
Igbo people with their kainkain...

1 Like

Re: I didn't disobey Traffic Lights,they Were Not Working. Sen Akpabio by double0seven(m): 11:48pm On Sep 06, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"PMB is a terrorist", Quote me anywhere.

But no one is interested in quoting you!!!

1 Like

Re: I didn't disobey Traffic Lights,they Were Not Working. Sen Akpabio by owenklay: 12:17am On Sep 07, 2015
Wish we had cameras on our roads....would have been a different story.
Re: I didn't disobey Traffic Lights,they Were Not Working. Sen Akpabio by aresa: 12:22am On Sep 07, 2015
owenklay:
Wish we had cameras on our roads....would have been a different story.

N76bn Abuja CCTV destroyed, stolen

Two years after the completion of a $470m (N76.bn) National Public Security Communications System Project in Abuja, most of the installed 1,000 cameras for the Closed-Circuit Television in the city have either been vandalised or stolen, investigation by Saturday PUNCH has revealed

http://www.punchng.com/news/n76bn-abuja-cctv-destroyed-stolen/

The loan for that scam was from China and we still have to pay back that half billion dollars loan for non existing cameras...

Thanks to the same Akpabio and his PDP looting gang..

2 Likes

Re: I didn't disobey Traffic Lights,they Were Not Working. Sen Akpabio by slimfit1(m): 5:07am On Sep 07, 2015
ZKOSOSO:

Since u made yourself a judge in your own matter, Oya carry go. Jail the sanator, yeye.
I work close to Cool FM abuja that light hardly work. Hence the ever presence of traffic police there.

The senator should be more ashamed to say that in public the senator is totally clueless about is job description. The traffic lights are not working in a federal capital very embarrassing.
Re: I didn't disobey Traffic Lights,they Were Not Working. Sen Akpabio by henryhemon(m): 8:45am On Sep 07, 2015
meforyou1:
I wholly agree with Akpabio on this. Those traffic lights the former FCT minister hurriedly installed as he was about leaving in Abuja are not working. And those that are working give inappropriate signs that 2 drivers from different directions might actually be obeying the lights and then collide.

He is lying man,they were working but I will say that traffic light on that route has technical issues, the red light lasts for 65 secs and the green light shows for 10 secs. If he had say that I would have belived him,he's a fat and big liar cuz I was driving at same time he was driving,he should thankGod he didn't fall into that ditch,he wouldn't be here lying to us. Foolish man instead of being grateful to God,he's lying to us.
Re: I didn't disobey Traffic Lights,they Were Not Working. Sen Akpabio by henryhemon(m): 8:46am On Sep 07, 2015
muri4mig:
I did not agree with Akpabio about dat particular streetlight at bolingo junction. I have never see dat streetlight not functioning before. It's one of the traditional streetlight in abuja. Is never part of the bala Muhammed scam. Can anybody come forward to disbunk or confirm dis allegation. To the best of my knowledge, dat street is one of the most functioning streetlight. The senetor of a deviant violated the traffic law to catch up with his flight that I am sure he was already late.

Thank you man. That's the truth. That light is the most functioning traffic light in FTC.
Re: I didn't disobey Traffic Lights,they Were Not Working. Sen Akpabio by stagger: 10:44am On Sep 07, 2015
meforyou1:
I wholly agree with Akpabio on this. Those traffic lights the former FCT minister hurriedly installed as he was about leaving in Abuja are not working. And those that are working give inappropriate signs that 2 drivers from different directions might actually be obeying the lights and then collide.

You and your master Akpabio are first class liars. The traffic lighst are all working, from the ones at Gwarinpa to Maitama to Apo and other areas. I drive around the FCT everyday and I can testify that the lights are all working. Akpabio should own up and apologize to Nigerians. So if they were not working, shoukd his convoy be speeding across junctions as if there are no other road users there? Nonsense!
Re: I didn't disobey Traffic Lights,they Were Not Working. Sen Akpabio by litaninja(m): 10:44am On Sep 07, 2015
The lights were not working? But only your convoy got rammed? No other vehicles?
Re: I didn't disobey Traffic Lights,they Were Not Working. Sen Akpabio by Rad1cal: 1:05pm On Sep 07, 2015
omooba969:

[s]U definitely was shocked to av bin shot in d a.rse on dis thread as well grin...itz a pity u av no idea d stuff am made of & to wot extent I can go to av u in my cage. All we still doing nw is Childs play compared to ur last supper wen am prepared to serve u. SMH---hope u can decipher.

Am sorry 4 u little boy, u feel itz pleasure 4 u to launch me, u av definitely picked on d wrong person & itz nw become hard labour for u. One thing to be reminded of is dat we are not mates!

U ain't seen nuffin yet, just keep following d cruise & surely wit time u shall be well served.

I told u itz a marathon, remember...grin

Olofo cool[/s]

I asked this m0ron a simple question if he has taking his bath and he went all rettard. embarassed

Have you taken your bath my unfortunate child ? grin
Re: I didn't disobey Traffic Lights,they Were Not Working. Sen Akpabio by omooba969(m): 2:18pm On Sep 07, 2015
Rad1cal:

I asked this m0ron a simple question if he has taking his bath and he went all rettard. embarassed

Have you taken your bath my unfortunate child ? grin

U make me laugh cos I find u so amusing. kiss

Ur brain is indeed loaded in ur a.rse while ur black skull is loaded wit igbe olomi sororo...cheesy cheesy cheesy!

Omo ale jatijati grin
Re: I didn't disobey Traffic Lights,they Were Not Working. Sen Akpabio by rad1cal2: 2:40pm On Sep 07, 2015
omooba969:

[s]U make me laugh cos I find u so amusing. kiss

Ur brain is indeed loaded in ur a.rse while ur black skull is loaded wit igbe olomi sororo...cheesy cheesy cheesy!

Omo ale jatijati grin[/s]

All i need is a yes or No ?

have you taken your bath my unfortunate child ? grin
Re: I didn't disobey Traffic Lights,they Were Not Working. Sen Akpabio by omooba969(m): 3:35pm On Sep 07, 2015
rad1cal2:

All i need is a yes or No ?

have you taken your bath my unfortunate child ? grin

Is dat all? Mtcheew

Mad rogue grin
Re: I didn't disobey Traffic Lights,they Were Not Working. Sen Akpabio by rad1cal2: 9:42pm On Sep 07, 2015
omooba969:

Is dat all? Mtcheew

Mad rogue grin

Poor wretched osun pig. embarassed.

Have you eaten today ? grin
Re: I didn't disobey Traffic Lights,they Were Not Working. Sen Akpabio by omooba969(m): 10:15pm On Sep 07, 2015
rad1cal2:

Poor wretched osun pig. embarassed.

Have you eaten today ? grin

Very funny mad goat. cheesy
Re: I didn't disobey Traffic Lights,they Were Not Working. Sen Akpabio by rad1cal2: 10:31pm On Sep 07, 2015
omooba969:

Very funny mad goat. cheesy

I have two spoons of rice to donate to osun parasitic mites like you.

send me your postal address to contribute my widows mite towards your poor hungry cause.

Poor Soul embarassed
Re: I didn't disobey Traffic Lights,they Were Not Working. Sen Akpabio by omooba969(m): 11:12pm On Sep 07, 2015
rad1cal2:

I have two spoons of rice to donate to osun parasitic mites like you.

send me your postal address to contribute my widows mite towards your poor hungry cause.

Poor Soul embarassed

Too early to show ur frustration, eni toba ma fun eyan laso, torun e laa kowo.

Werey ton mu Pepsi. grin
Re: I didn't disobey Traffic Lights,they Were Not Working. Sen Akpabio by rad1cal2: 11:32pm On Sep 07, 2015
omooba969:

Too early to show ur frustration, eni toba ma fun eyan laso, torun e laa kowo.

Werey ton mu Pepsi. grin

Quit this you hungry state of osun scallywag and accept my humble offer below. grin

My offer of two cups of rice, 1 pepper, 1 pinch of maggi, 1 pinch of salt and a slice of onion to serve as meat for your sorry family.

Don't be too shy. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector / Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi / TCN Explains Electricity Shortage Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.