Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Nigerian Artistes And The Lip-synching Syndrome - Music/Radio (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigerian Artistes And The Lip-synching Syndrome (41567 Views)

Nigerian Artistes Don't Deserve A Grammy - Hiptv CEO, Ayo Animashaun / 10 Nigerian Artistes Who Defy The Usual Lyrics Of Butts And Boobs / Fans Lament Over Empty Seats At Headies As Top Nigerian Artistes Boycott Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Nigerian Artistes And The Lip-synching Syndrome by albertsmith: 10:37am On May 18, 2017
I was recommended to this site by our Dissertations Rewriting Experts and I have believed their words about the uniqueness and the creativity on this site. I have learned a lot about the Nigerian culture and their way of life. They have an outstanding and culturally rich culture. Thanks for sharing this information with us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2022 / List Of Nigerian Radio Stations That Are Online (stream) / Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.