Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

7 First Date Questions You Should NEVER Ask Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 First Date Questions You Should NEVER Ask Her (764 Views)

Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out / About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? / Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 First Date Questions You Should NEVER Ask Her by EmmyMaestro(m): 11:55am On Sep 07, 2015
"Why don’t you have a boyfriend?" – This will remind her that she’s single. And it’ll annoy the living hell out of her.

"Why did you break up with your ex?" – She’ll get angry. FAST.

"How many guys have you slept with?" – It’s really none of your business. At least not yet.

"What’s your 5-year plan?" – Talking about the future already may freak her out.

"Are you really going to eat all of that?" – Suggesting she’s a pig on the first date. Nice!

"Are you religious?" – Too heavy of a topic for a first date. The same goes with politics.

"So, what are we?" – You’re jumping way ahead of yourself there pal

1 Like

Re: 7 First Date Questions You Should NEVER Ask Her by wunmi590(m): 11:56am On Sep 07, 2015
Are you serious? undecided
Re: 7 First Date Questions You Should NEVER Ask Her by afolwalex20(m): 11:58am On Sep 07, 2015
Who would ask all this on a first date?? undecided
Re: 7 First Date Questions You Should NEVER Ask Her by kodlins(f): 12:02pm On Sep 07, 2015
Someone once asked me the 'Are you going to eat it all question '

The guy was a perfectionist who could figure out the amount of thyme in Jollof rice in a restaurant..
Re: 7 First Date Questions You Should NEVER Ask Her by wtfCode: 12:04pm On Sep 07, 2015
op, what kinda question do u suggest we ask on the first date?
Re: 7 First Date Questions You Should NEVER Ask Her by petkoffDrake(m): 12:04pm On Sep 07, 2015
Op, what about . . . . . will u be my BABY MAMA?? angry . . . . . guess that's what's trending in Nairaland
Re: 7 First Date Questions You Should NEVER Ask Her by yanabasee(m): 12:34pm On Sep 07, 2015
What About FIRST STRAFFING NIGHT OR DAYgrin ? You'll hear, "Wait first, Do you love me?"
Re: 7 First Date Questions You Should NEVER Ask Her by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 07, 2015
You can ask her why she doesn't have a boyfriend.... It can come off as flattery, like your insinuating she's too hot to be single. No biggie.

The rest, yeah, don't.
Re: 7 First Date Questions You Should NEVER Ask Her by NinaNigeria(f): 12:49pm On Sep 07, 2015
I agree with u op. Lol once, this asked me if I loved him, I was soooo freaked out because it was only the first date. I tried to see where the conversation would go to, by saying yes I do love him, then he asked me what is it that I loved about him, and I had no idea on how to answer that coz I quickly realised that he was a pycho, and I never took his calls ever again after that date. Another thing which is kinda boring, is when the first date addresses you as "baby". I mean come on dude, you cant call me that yet, coz me being on a date with you, especially the first one, does not mean that you are my lover heloooooooooo. Some people are just mad

(1) (Reply)

Sign Of End Time! US Signs unclothedness Bill / 17 Struggles A "Good Girl" Faces When She Dates Her First "Bad Boy". / Why Do Ladies Break Up Because Of Birthday Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.