Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,135 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

ONE Question You Should Never Ask A Woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ONE Question You Should Never Ask A Woman (4473 Views)

Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out / 9 Surprises Women Love But Would Never Ask You To Give Them / Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ONE Question You Should Never Ask A Woman by kobosmalls: 6:47pm On Sep 07, 2015
sntcollections:
Well people are different, therefore with time I have come to understand we react to certain situations differently.

As women we love to maintain our hair not for the attention of men only but also to look and feel good.

Now the question: WHY SPEND SO MUCH ON YOUR HAIR Never ask us that... Hmm

Ladies here are some discounted human hair Shop online at www.sntcollections.com and pay on delivery. Its risk Free

One question u should never ask a woman.
More like:
ADVERTISEMENT !!!!
Re: ONE Question You Should Never Ask A Woman by iameugene(m): 11:21pm On Sep 07, 2015
I thought the one question you should never ask a girl is how old are you lipsrsealed

More over weytin concern me with their hair i no even see am talkless of comment undecided
Re: ONE Question You Should Never Ask A Woman by wood4u2envy(m): 1:09am On Sep 08, 2015
which of the hair you no see ? armpit hair or virginAtlantic hair ?
Re: ONE Question You Should Never Ask A Woman by sntcollections: 8:21am On Sep 08, 2015
well times has changed.
iameugene:
I thought the one question you should never ask a girl is how old are you lipsrsealed

More over weytin concern me with their hair i no even see am talkless of comment undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

JEEEZ! Facebook Baddest Girl Expose Hot Photos Of Her… (SEE PHOTOS 18+) / What Is The Shortest Relationship You Have Ever Had?and WHY / Wow!!! This Is Couple Goals…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.