Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

9 Surprises Women Love But Would Never Ask You To Give Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Surprises Women Love But Would Never Ask You To Give Them (5510 Views)

I Met Her On Facebook And We Made Love But I Think She Has Used Me For Ritual / 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For / Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out (2) (3) (4)

9 Surprises Women Love But Would Never Ask You To Give Them by donogaga(m): 9:57pm On Feb 24, 2018
No matter what kind of woman you are dating, regardless of what she says out loud, little surprises that show your romantic side will always be appreciated. Here are nine little wonders you can do for your lover that will surely put a smile on her face and earn you a permanent place in her heart.

1. WAKE HER UP WITH BREAKFAST
It may seem cliche to some but deep down inside all women adore a partner who’s thoughtful enough to serve them breakfast in bed. It shows that you care and appreciate all that she does for you and then some.

2. LITTLE LOVE NOTES
Perhaps the most inexpensive of all, leaving cute little notes for her will instantly ignite an ear to ear smile on her lovely face. You know you love her, she knows too, but showing her in such a sweet way will surely have her swimming in bliss.

3. SPONTANEOUS SHOPPING TRIP
The majority of women love to shop; it’s practically in their DNA. However, put aside your personal opinion on buying for the moment (if you don’t like it) and take her anyway. She will adore you taking the time out of your day to go through the hustle and bustle that is shopping. If you’re lucky, she’ll put on a fashion show and strut her sexy self just for you. Everyone enjoys a bit of eye candy!

4. DATE NIGHT
So many couples get into a relationship, and the concept of going out on an ACTUAL date goes entirely out of the window. Step out of the relationship comfort zone and surprise her with a trip to her favorite restaurant for dinner or even the newest bistro in town for lunch and latte. Women love that stuff!

5. ROMANTIC TRIP
This may take a bit of planning on your part but if you play your cards right and get all your ducks in a row, surprising her with a romantic trip for two will be just the ticket to warm her heart. It doesn’t have to be an extravagant vacation either; a simple weekend getaway will do wonders for your relationship and have her teeming with excitement.

6. SEND FLOWERS TO WORK
You’ve seen it in the movies and your favorite television shows: unexpectedly sending flowers to a woman while she’s at work. This public display of affection always goes over well with a woman. She’s rendered pleasantly speechless, and her co-workers are impressed: brownie points to you! Even if you can’t afford a full bouquet and a floral delivery service, even a simple rose on the windshield of her car will do just fine!

7. DO HER HOUSEWORK FOR A DAY
No one likes doing housework, not her, not you, no one. Lucky for her, you’re the kind of partner that doesn’t mind going through a rough day just for her. Tell her she has the day off from those annoying chores and she’ll be all smiles.

8. PLAN A HOME COOKED MEAL FOR TWO
A partner that can cook is always a great bonus for any woman. Take the time to plan a romantic meal for you both that you cook with your own two hands. Don’t worry about your cooking skills because she will appreciate all of the thoughtfulness and love behind it.

9. COMPLIMENT HER PUBLICLY
The majority of people live their life online, and if you’re not giving her a public shout-out once in a while, you’re missing out! Show her off to your friends and hers with a simple post complimenting her loving ways or recent accomplishments. You just can’t go wrong with that!

Sure, some of these may require more planning than others but, when you truly love someone, it should be straightforward to find the energy and the resources. Life with your lady will benefit highly, and you can guarantee the negativity will be kept to a minimum. Bottom line: when she’s happy, you’re happy!

https://www.peacequarters.com/9-surprises-women-love-but-would-never-ask-you-to-give-them/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=Facebook&utm_campaign=iisfb

Re: 9 Surprises Women Love But Would Never Ask You To Give Them by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 24, 2018
LITTLE LOVE NOTES
Perhaps the most inexpensive of all, leaving cute little notes for her will instantly ignite an ear to ear smile on her lovely face. You know you love her, she knows too, but showing her in such a sweet way will surely have her swimming in bliss

How I love this.
...but my enemies will come here and say "money, money, money".

Re: 9 Surprises Women Love But Would Never Ask You To Give Them by VampireeM(f): 10:16pm On Feb 24, 2018
So Sweet kiss
Esp the Love notes(Poems), Date nights and Romantic Trip
Re: 9 Surprises Women Love But Would Never Ask You To Give Them by countryfive: 10:17pm On Feb 24, 2018
AntiBrutus:

How I love this. ...but my enemies will come here and say "money, money, money".

money!money!!money!!! dip down inside u know it's true, not an enemy ...

Re: 9 Surprises Women Love But Would Never Ask You To Give Them by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 24, 2018
countryfive:

money!money!!money!!!
dip down inside u know it's true,
not an enemy ...

K...welcome.
We await your colleagues.
Re: 9 Surprises Women Love But Would Never Ask You To Give Them by philcz(m): 10:32pm On Feb 24, 2018
Mtcheeeeeeew!
As soon as I saw the flower ish I knew OP "borrowed" some oyibo content.

Re: 9 Surprises Women Love But Would Never Ask You To Give Them by Zanas: 10:36pm On Feb 24, 2018
Naija women are only after the M.O.N.E.Y

Re: 9 Surprises Women Love But Would Never Ask You To Give Them by habsydiamond(m): 11:02pm On Feb 24, 2018
These romantic behaviours no fit work for Naija ooo...our ladies only want money as an act of romance from men.. anything aside that na oyo... grin grin grin

Re: 9 Surprises Women Love But Would Never Ask You To Give Them by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 25, 2018
cry cry cry
Re: 9 Surprises Women Love But Would Never Ask You To Give Them by PrimadonnaO(f): 1:51am On Feb 25, 2018
Yes yes...love all of these. cheesy
Re: 9 Surprises Women Love But Would Never Ask You To Give Them by Gebbson007(m): 2:36am On Feb 25, 2018
AntiBrutus:

How I love this.
...but my enemies will come here and say "money, money, money".

hope you know that without "money ,money, money" all the shii the op listed is impossible.

Re: 9 Surprises Women Love But Would Never Ask You To Give Them by crismark(m): 2:55am On Feb 25, 2018
i can only help her do her house chores nd bring breakfast in bed nd dats if she is sick or pregnant...
d love note can die 4 all i care.

d rest requires moni nd my moni doesnt go into anything that isnt investment until am rich like alhaji dangote

Re: 9 Surprises Women Love But Would Never Ask You To Give Them by dingbang(m): 5:33am On Feb 25, 2018
Females fall in love for the slightest things....

Re: 9 Surprises Women Love But Would Never Ask You To Give Them by Nobody: 5:55am On Feb 25, 2018
dingbang:
Females fall in love for the slightest things....

Those who fall in love for the slightest things, always fall out of it with the little challenge
Re: 9 Surprises Women Love But Would Never Ask You To Give Them by mespusinglez(m): 6:04am On Feb 25, 2018
I Don't Do Poems
Re: 9 Surprises Women Love But Would Never Ask You To Give Them by femi4: 6:55am On Feb 25, 2018
No 10. Transfer money to her bank account
Re: 9 Surprises Women Love But Would Never Ask You To Give Them by unapapadeycraze: 7:56am On Feb 25, 2018
Nigerian ladies don't like these things. Treat them with the alpha male attitude. That's what they like.
Re: 9 Surprises Women Love But Would Never Ask You To Give Them by XhosaNostra(f): 8:03am On Feb 25, 2018
I don't agree with that number 7 because I have a certain way of doing things & I'm very thorough. I don't wanna have to correct somebody else's shoddy work. Hence I prefer to do things myself, with perfection grin

The rest I can take or leave, it's not that necessary. I love it when a man can cook though. They're usually the best at it. Two things guys do better than women imo, cooking & dancing.
Re: 9 Surprises Women Love But Would Never Ask You To Give Them by kalu61(m): 8:25am On Feb 25, 2018
XhosaNostra:
I don't agree with that number 7 because I have a certain way of doing things & I'm very thorough. I don't wanna have to correct somebody else's shoddy work. Hence I prefer to do things myself, with perfection grin

The rest I can take or leave, it's not that necessary. I love it when a man can cook though. They're usually the best at it. Two things guys do better than women imo, cooking & dancing.
Re: 9 Surprises Women Love But Would Never Ask You To Give Them by kalu61(m): 8:26am On Feb 25, 2018
XhosaNostra:

l'm perfect in those two.can we roll
Re: 9 Surprises Women Love But Would Never Ask You To Give Them by XhosaNostra(f): 8:32am On Feb 25, 2018
kalu61:
l'm perfect in those two.can we roll

Lol, I didn't say I like guys who can dance. I don't. I just like watching them do their thing.

If only you couldn't dance, I'd take you up on your offer tongue
Re: 9 Surprises Women Love But Would Never Ask You To Give Them by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 25, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Hahaha. Good to see I am not the only one with that problem. I think that's OCD o...

Re: 9 Surprises Women Love But Would Never Ask You To Give Them by Chubhie: 8:35am On Feb 25, 2018
New love is always hotter than fire. Human beings are funny with how they love.
Re: 9 Surprises Women Love But Would Never Ask You To Give Them by kalu61(m): 8:36am On Feb 25, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, I didn't say I like guys who can dance. I don't. I just like watching them do their thing.

If only you couldn't dance, I'd take you up on your offer tongue
Hahaha,are you serious?Just to watch them dance,l guess you don't know how to dance.Kindly consider the offer o
Re: 9 Surprises Women Love But Would Never Ask You To Give Them by XhosaNostra(f): 8:39am On Feb 25, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Hahaha. Good to see I am not the only one with that problem. I think that's OCD o...

IKR!

Yeah, I have a mild case of OCD lol.
Re: 9 Surprises Women Love But Would Never Ask You To Give Them by XhosaNostra(f): 8:41am On Feb 25, 2018
kalu61:
Hahaha,are you serious?Just to watch them dance,l guess you don't know how to dance.Kindly consider the offer o

Right, I don't know how to dance tongue So I enjoy watching people with rhythm. Only guys though. Ladies bore me grin
Re: 9 Surprises Women Love But Would Never Ask You To Give Them by kalu61(m): 8:46am On Feb 25, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Right, I don't know how to dance tongue So I enjoy watching people with rhythm. Only guys though. Ladies bore me grin
Hahaha.l guessed right.I can teach you few steps.na only bum bum them sabi shake but slim ones do far better.

Re: 9 Surprises Women Love But Would Never Ask You To Give Them by XhosaNostra(f): 8:56am On Feb 25, 2018
kalu61:
Hahaha.l guessed right.I can teach you few steps.na only bum bum them sabi shake but slim ones do far better.

I'll know who to consult as a dance coach next time I wanna shake down the dance floor then. KikiKiki.
Re: 9 Surprises Women Love But Would Never Ask You To Give Them by kalu61(m): 9:04am On Feb 25, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I'll know who to consult as a dance coach next time I wanna shake down the dance floor then. KikiKiki.
4 ur mind na,u just bounced me abi hahaha.Anyway,nobody can teach you that like the way l will.
Re: 9 Surprises Women Love But Would Never Ask You To Give Them by XhosaNostra(f): 9:05am On Feb 25, 2018
kalu61:
4 ur mind na,u just bounced me abi hahaha.Anyway,nobody can teach you that like the way l will.

That's why I'm saying I'll come to you for lessons. I think you misunderstood my post.
Re: 9 Surprises Women Love But Would Never Ask You To Give Them by kalu61(m): 9:10am On Feb 25, 2018
XhosaNostra:

That's why I'm saying I'll come to you for lessons. I think you misunderstood my post.
Ok,now l got it as potential dancing coach.I don't do lesson abeg.Jusk joking.hahahaha
Re: 9 Surprises Women Love But Would Never Ask You To Give Them by XhosaNostra(f): 9:13am On Feb 25, 2018
kalu61:
I don't do lesson abeg.Jusk joking.hahahaha

Then how do you expect me to know how to dance?

Anyway, I think it's a skill & a talent to know how to dance. Big ups to you dancers. But please stop the tongue thing when you're dancing, it looks weird lol.

MY HUSBAND WANT DIVORCE ME !HELP / FOODS OLOSHOS Eat...how To Know You Gf Is An Olosho.. / I Want To Give Him Back His SUV And The Diamond Necklace Gifted Me