Stats: 3,152,554 members, 7,816,343 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) (69316 Views)

The Interior Of Jimoh Ibrahim's Dubai Office (Photos) / You’re Now Wiser After Leaving Office, Obasanjo Tells Jonathan / GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by azzima(m): 5:56pm On Sep 07, 2015
The man that ALMOST sunk us........a case study in Incompetency,it should be offered as a course in our Schools so that the new generation is harnessed aright.
Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by Technocracy: 5:57pm On Sep 07, 2015
Sometimes I wonder why your comments lack common sense even at your age and level of education u keep spewing trash no wonder all the interviews u have attended no one wants to call u back, u are fast becoming serial faliure,always think properly before u talk
Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by margclever: 5:57pm On Sep 07, 2015
omenka:
You really don't wanna know what else I've used it for.

Go ask your mom. cool
thunder fire your mother's female core that was ravaged by fulani herdsmen

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by wellmax(m): 5:57pm On Sep 07, 2015
tobiogunboye:
GEJ, legend!
Legend Extra Stout

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by omooba969(m): 5:58pm On Sep 07, 2015
4stylz:
This man is behind the little peace we have in this country; God bless you and your household.

You have achieved every worldly thing; all you need to do is seek the kingdom of GOD

@bolded,

U sure say dis otuoke fisherman no go loot d kingdom of God so? grin
Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by midasbliss(f): 5:58pm On Sep 07, 2015
Nigerians sad
Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by sparkwil(m): 5:59pm On Sep 07, 2015
fpeter:

If you were looking to earn yourself some likes....sorry hun,you goofed big time! undecided

He didn't goof
Madmen don't goof
They do what they are best at.....

Spewing shi.t from their mouth
Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 07, 2015
CLeAtHead:
His face don dey fresh..........But you remain Clueless. The DumbF*** robbed us of almost 6yrs of development.

Even Yaradua's reign was better........ I hope you and your Pig of a wife rot in Jail undecided

Modified: So many Butthurt fans "©umming" for my head........No pun intended undecided
one day when you finaly grow up (hopefully) you would look back at this comment with shame at how fuuuckd up your thinking process was but till den you free to bask in the ambiance of stupidityy its verry much understandable...cLit head

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by demolinka(m): 6:00pm On Sep 07, 2015
Coulda been Nigeria's greatest president. pity.
Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by bikefab(m): 6:00pm On Sep 07, 2015
Its a shame how some of our country men and women open their mouth in public and spit trash. The GEJ u are insulting is a lot more relevant in the world and much MOre of an achiever than ur fathers can ever be. If not for anyother thing, show respect to ur elders. The African values encourage that.

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by DanielPop(m): 6:01pm On Sep 07, 2015
You should hear the one about your father! Will shock you!

CLeAtHead:
His face don dey fresh..........But you remain Clueless. The DumbF*** robbed us of almost 6yrs of development.

Even Yaradua's reign was better........ I hope you and your Pig of a wife rot in Jail undecided

Modified: So many Butthurt fans "©umming" for my head........No pun intended undecided

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by CLeAtHead(m): 6:02pm On Sep 07, 2015
Whatever undecided
Akoja360:
one day when you finaly grow up (hopefully) you would look back at this comment with shame at how fuuuckd up your thinking process was but till den you free to bask in the ambiance of stupidityy its verry much understandable.
Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by omenka(m): 6:02pm On Sep 07, 2015
margclever:
thunder fire your mother's female core that was ravaged by fulani herdsmen
I can wager the response your mom gave you was quite explicit. cheesy
Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by M4gunners: 6:03pm On Sep 07, 2015
My presido

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by Bigcake: 6:03pm On Sep 07, 2015
CLeAtHead:

your biological mother is a fatter pig.

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by CLeAtHead(m): 6:04pm On Sep 07, 2015
k
Bigcake:
your biological mother is a fatter pig.
Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by PecE2Make: 6:04pm On Sep 07, 2015
Op! how sure are u because you are confusing me more? 6th September was on a Sunday but you said Saturday
Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by blacq2009(m): 6:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
Trust me, this camera-wielding op used Huawei Y220 to take this pics. I can bet my life on this. Nice job tho
Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by christinie(f): 6:07pm On Sep 07, 2015
See as my daddy dey shine. Fine bobo.
olokedde:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-uchIK6lWAxs/Ve2k1kCzeSI/AAAAAAAGfTk/E9qmsowAEf4/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
Former President Jonathan on Saturday September 6th made his first public outing since leaving office in May 2015. He attended a PDP event in Bayelsa state where he openly endorsed the 2nd term bid of the incumbent governor Dickson Seriaki and called on Bayelsans to come out en mass on December 5th to re-elect the governor during the state governorship election‎.
[img]http://4.bp..com/-dRdkFQrxrlY/Ve2k2d3VUXI/AAAAAAAGfTs/TD78mpJLWFM/s1600/2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-XCDUktUkF88/Ve2k2l3bk5I/AAAAAAAGfTw/4fB1WhiRGZ8/s1600/3.jpg[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/09/photos-gej-makes-his-first-public.html

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by beyoncausme: 6:08pm On Sep 07, 2015
stay well and stay blessed....

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 6:08pm On Sep 07, 2015
looking big and healthy. Sign of rest of mind.

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by molas02: 6:09pm On Sep 07, 2015
CLeAtHead:

u hav a porrows mind

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by margclever: 6:09pm On Sep 07, 2015
omenka:
I can wager the response your mom gave you was quite explicit. cheesy
when you read the words of a child who is a product of a burst condom. Ussually pathetic, a bastard with an identity crisis is what you are

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by idrissunny: 6:10pm On Sep 07, 2015
His looking fresh nd hadd weigh
olokedde:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-uchIK6lWAxs/Ve2k1kCzeSI/AAAAAAAGfTk/E9qmsowAEf4/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
Former President Jonathan on Saturday September 6th made his first public outing since leaving office in May 2015. He attended a PDP event in Bayelsa state where he openly endorsed the 2nd term bid of the incumbent governor Dickson Seriaki and called on Bayelsans to come out en mass on December 5th to re-elect the governor during the state governorship election‎.
[img]http://4.bp..com/-dRdkFQrxrlY/Ve2k2d3VUXI/AAAAAAAGfTs/TD78mpJLWFM/s1600/2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-XCDUktUkF88/Ve2k2l3bk5I/AAAAAAAGfTw/4fB1WhiRGZ8/s1600/3.jpg[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/09/photos-gej-makes-his-first-public.html

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by cococandy(f): 6:10pm On Sep 07, 2015
omenka:
Chief, you are bigger than this oo.

You're such a hypocrite.
How's your comment more mature than his?

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by CLeAtHead(m): 6:11pm On Sep 07, 2015
k
molas02:

u hav a porrows mind
Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by Spybradd: 6:12pm On Sep 07, 2015
omenka:
His brain must be feeling as good as new because it's been veeeery long since he made use of it.

Trying too hard to pass himself off as a pacifist when in fact he's got a pile of skeletons in the trunk of his car.

grumpus of a solomon grundy,we have head u,now head back to ur straight jacket and ur sanatorium

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by Abudu2000(m): 6:14pm On Sep 07, 2015
omenka:
His brain must be feeling as good as new because it's been veeeery long since he made use of it.

Trying too hard to pass himself off as a pacifist when in fact he's got a pile of skeletons in the trunk of his car.
this is a British colony,don't speak american English here, Mr ?

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by megamank(m): 6:14pm On Sep 07, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
APC fans can lie for Africa.
When he went for his bank verification registration, wasn't it a public outing or was it an indoor outing ??
Nothing good can come out of APC fans

What is APC doing here now guy? Public outing simply means addressing the public or attending a function that he is recognized as the former President. BVN outing was a personal outing that just got media attention and not public outing.........please I only corrected you so kindly reserve any verbal out burst for the next person........
Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by cytellProperty: 6:16pm On Sep 07, 2015
Mumu, na your Boko-hari be cluefull abi?
CLeAtHead:

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by NovusHomo(m): 6:17pm On Sep 07, 2015
El hombre mas Stupide de todo el mondo. He should go and die.
Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by margclever: 6:17pm On Sep 07, 2015
cococandy:

You're such a hypocrite.
How's your comment more mature than his?
dont mind omenka the demented benue goat

Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP / Ganduje In Abuja Wants Kano Police Commissioner Removed - Daily Nigerian / Suspected Killers Of Dr. Chike Akunyili Arrested By Anambra Police