Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,732 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) (69321 Views)

The Interior Of Jimoh Ibrahim's Dubai Office (Photos) / You’re Now Wiser After Leaving Office, Obasanjo Tells Jonathan / GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by beejay4all(m): 6:17pm On Sep 07, 2015
To those who are accusing Former president carry on He has set a record in 9ja is name is be written in a good book in nigeria. Either he do good or bad. What of u were is ur name written? GEJ carry enjoy y ur haters dey cry 4 d change.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by Pidggin(f): 6:18pm On Sep 07, 2015
Knight of peace, God bless u sir
Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by Rotimi47: 6:18pm On Sep 07, 2015
GEJ the looter.
Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by Spybradd: 6:18pm On Sep 07, 2015
CLeAtCHIMPANZEEHead:
[b][i][right][size=10pt][font=Cursive][color=#770077]His face don dey fresh..........But you remain Clueless. The DumbF*** robbed us of almost 6yrs of development.

Even Yaradua's reign was better........ I hope you and your Pig of a wife rot in Jail LIKE MY PAPA AND MAMA...

grin

1 Like

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by smd837(m): 6:19pm On Sep 07, 2015
Oga jona tnk u sir, power is so much contributed to country's development but u made us almost cry during ur regm, also the oda xmas time dat u removed fuel subsidy wch people cant resume work at apropriate period, u realy disapointed xtains bcs d money we wnted to use to celebrate xmass, we used it on fuel and oda expences pls go beg God for forgiveness. Thanks sir oga jona.
Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by damyzino(m): 6:19pm On Sep 07, 2015
lonelydora:
Oga Jona, since you left Aso rock, i no longer enjoy cold water because all my water are blocked. The petrol i bought since 2 months ago is still in my petrol bunker.

i don't regret voting for CHANGE although i am one of the 5% voters.
cheesy
Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by CLeAtHead(m): 6:20pm On Sep 07, 2015
k
cytellProperty:
Mumu, na your Boko-hari be cluefull abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by Spybradd: 6:22pm On Sep 07, 2015
APC TOADS ARE THE REAL WAILING WAILERS SEE HOW THEY ARE WAILING UNCONTROLLABLY OVER A CHILLING GEJ..
THESE PEOPLE ARE ETERNAL MUMUS grin

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by Spybradd: 6:26pm On Sep 07, 2015
CLetORIS_Head:
[b]

I wonder what inspired ur moniker...maybe ya mo..... sisters klitoris!!!!shocked
BIG FOOOO grin
Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by fredosky111(m): 6:27pm On Sep 07, 2015
Oga jona we mis u wel.since u left we dnt hve a president again ,d pilot u left is nw in Ghana he hardly stay in nigeria.pls if u rest sml jst cum bk nd continue mr president

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by klax(m): 6:28pm On Sep 07, 2015
luvinhubby:
Sir, since you left,
--Boko Haram has killed over 2,000 Nigerians.
--Our economy has lost over N1.5 trillion.
-- The people they accused you of begging to help fight BH because you were 'weak' are the ones they are begging to help us fight them also.
-- You have been accused of diverting loans that has NOT been released by China exim bank.
-- Foreign Direct Investment has reduced by over 60 %
-- We have not had a Federal Executive Council, FEC, meeting since the last one you held.
-- Edo state governor, Adams Oshiomhole, is now the federal minister of information.

And worst of all, they have denied all the campaign promises made to get our votes.

Proudly......5% Wailercry

To add to your post Oshiomole not only information minister he is also Tourism Minister plus Minister for woman Affair including EFCC chairman.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by ekpesa(m): 6:29pm On Sep 07, 2015
my consolation is the post election peace because I know how the sai baba boys would have destroyed this nation. this people in power dont know what to do, they are still blaming you sir for their inabilities. I still believe in the fact that no one should replace a Bank manager with a PHD WITH maybe a honest SSCE cleaner in the organization.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by redcliff: 6:29pm On Sep 07, 2015
CLeAtHead:
His face don dey fresh..........But you remain Clueless. The DumbF*** robbed us of almost 6yrs of development.

Even Yaradua's reign was better........ I hope you and your Pig of a wife rot in Jail undecided

Modified: So many Butthurt fans "©umming" for my head........No pun intended undecided

it's people like you that dont have anything tangible doing and also its ur type that goes to do jazz for your neighbour because he is prospering...your hate and level of naievity is so much that it stinks to the high heavens. This is not even about your post but about your mentality. Go and tell you dad at home this same things you typed here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by Johnpaul2k2(m): 6:31pm On Sep 07, 2015
CLeAtHead:
His face don dey fresh..........But you remain Clueless. The DumbF*** robbed us of almost 6yrs of development.

Even Yaradua's reign was better........ I hope you and your Pig of a wife rot in Jail undecided

Modified: So many Butthurt fans "©umming" for my head........No pun intended undecided

I doubt if Your 10th generation will ever be deputy chairman of Osogbo Local Government .

Idiott

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by saintkel(m): 6:32pm On Sep 07, 2015
pfijacobs:
toad
Mumu, its obvious u r a big fool. Leve GEJ for us, we love him so much. GEJ if only u know how I missed u. U r my Michael Jackson, U rock my world

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by saintkel(m): 6:33pm On Sep 07, 2015
Johnpaul2k2:

I doubt if Your 10th generation will ever be deputy chairman of Osogbo Local Government .

Idiott
:ahahahahahahahaha! Y can't they leave GEJ alone, wot has He done to dis sickening generation of APC vipers?.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by Plus234(m): 6:34pm On Sep 07, 2015
gej the thieving clown
Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by Etizz: 6:41pm On Sep 07, 2015
luvinhubby:
Sir, since you left,
--Boko Haram has killed over 2,000 Nigerians.
--Our economy has lost over N1.5 trillion.
-- The people they accused you of begging to help fight BH because you were 'weak' are the ones they are begging to help us fight them also.
-- You have been accused of diverting loans that has NOT been released by China exim bank.
-- Foreign Direct Investment has reduced by over 60 %
-- We have not had a Federal Executive Council, FEC, meeting since the last one you held.
-- Edo state governor, Adams Oshiomhole, is now the federal minister of information.

And worst of all, they have denied all the campaign promises made to get our votes.

Proudly......5% Wailercry

I like u though.....
Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by gettinsdone(m): 6:42pm On Sep 07, 2015
Did u bother to read the article or is it that u don't understand the difference btw personal and public. While BVN was a personal outing, campaigning 4 Dickson's 2nd term is a public outing.
Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by jikewai89(m): 6:42pm On Sep 07, 2015
CandyBar:
He looks fresh......it's either the heat on that seat was drying him up or He's now just enjoying his "Loot".
Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by sweatlana: 6:43pm On Sep 07, 2015
GEJ A MAN OF PEACE AND FORGIVENESS.
Despite what saraki did he still supports him if it is best for the state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by CLeAtHead(m): 6:45pm On Sep 07, 2015
k
Johnpaul2k2:

Idiott
Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by CLeAtHead(m): 6:46pm On Sep 07, 2015
k
redcliff:

it's people like you that dont have anything tangible doing and also its ur type that goes to do jazz for your neighbour because he is prospering...your hate and level of naievity is so much that it stinks to the high heavens. This is not even about your post but about your mentality. Go and tell you dad at home this same things you typed here
Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by sescoline(m): 6:47pm On Sep 07, 2015
Music is what you can't ignore, because it help keep us alive, and make life lively... I no you av heard about DRESAN (tiringbeku ),SMALL DOCTOR (gbagaun ), RAZOR (anoconda master ) and myself SESCOLINE (muje master ).... here is a big opportunity to listen to four great Artists at a time, on same track, on a single phone,without getting yourself stressed.... just click on the LINK below to download # LALIGA# it dope i know you gonna love it..... http://www.datafilehost.com/d/79a32505
Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by Appareil(m): 6:52pm On Sep 07, 2015
CLeAtHead:

Anybody sensible person reading your comment, would imagine Nigeria inn the hands of your type; disaster! That rubbish you spewed was to who?? God show you mercy!
Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by nikkiking(m): 6:57pm On Sep 07, 2015
My Hero, my true democrat.......

Ur legacy is forever my depth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by Collins87: 6:57pm On Sep 07, 2015
He should forget about politics.
Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by boujaye: 7:02pm On Sep 07, 2015
CLeAtHead:

ffool, your father Buhari is still battling with the dullard disease, like ebola, WHO is still doing research for a cure. go and lick the a*ss of his cows

1 Like

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by Appareil(m): 7:05pm On Sep 07, 2015
omenka:
Owkay... Noted. My bad.
Disappointed
Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by CLeAtHead(m): 7:10pm On Sep 07, 2015
k
boujaye:
ffool, your father Buhari is still battling with the dullard disease, like ebola, WHO is still doing research for a cure. go and lick the a*ss of his cows
Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by CLeAtHead(m): 7:12pm On Sep 07, 2015
[size=60pt]k[/size]
Appareil:
Anybody sensible person reading your comment, would imagine Nigeria inn the hands of your type; disaster! That rubbish you spewed was to who?? God show you mercy!
Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by Appareil(m): 7:17pm On Sep 07, 2015
CLeAtHead:
[size=60pt]k[/size]
Va dormir! Imbécilité!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP / Ganduje In Abuja Wants Kano Police Commissioner Removed - Daily Nigerian / Suspected Killers Of Dr. Chike Akunyili Arrested By Anambra Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.