Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,336 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) (69315 Views)

The Interior Of Jimoh Ibrahim's Dubai Office (Photos) / You’re Now Wiser After Leaving Office, Obasanjo Tells Jonathan / GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by endeedike(m): 9:33pm On Sep 07, 2015
they never shud have let you out of that condom

CLeAtHead:
His face don dey fresh..........But you remain Clueless. The DumbF*** robbed us of almost 6yrs of development.

Even Yaradua's reign was better........ I hope you and your Pig of a wife rot in Jail undecided

Modified: So many Butthurt fans "©umming" for my head........No pun intended undecided
Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by CLeAtHead(m): 9:33pm On Sep 07, 2015
[size=60pt]k[/size]
endeedike:
they never shud have let you out of that condom

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by Justice28(m): 9:35pm On Sep 07, 2015
CLeAtHead:
His face don dey fresh..........But you remain Clueless. The DumbF*** robbed us of almost 6yrs of development.

Even Yaradua's reign was better........ I hope you and your Pig of a wife rot in Jail undecided

Modified: So many Butthurt fans "©umming" for my head........No pun intended undecided
hope u know that u are stupid undecided

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by CLeAtHead(m): 9:40pm On Sep 07, 2015
[size=60pt]k[/size]
Justice28:
hope u know that u are stupid undecided
Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by Ujupsy: 9:49pm On Sep 07, 2015
Gej,since you left I notice you fresh cool and calm doing things your own way I
guess life is less stressful now
Igbos and ijaws miss you more, Yorubas felt they av gotten what they wanted but deep inside they are not happy,Hausas felt since the new President keeps cow, cows should take over our road
what I don't like the most is the release of boko haram killers recently.
Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by secretsofpeace(m): 9:51pm On Sep 07, 2015
CLeAtHead:

He is still much better than your entire gene born and unborn!!
Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by CLeAtHead(m): 9:53pm On Sep 07, 2015
[size=60pt]k[/size]
secretsofpeace:

He is still much better than your entire gene born and unborn!!
Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by undisputedgbola(m): 9:55pm On Sep 07, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
APC fans can lie for Africa.
When he went for his bank verification registration, wasn't it a public outing or was it an indoor outing ??
Nothing good can come out of APC fans
I'm so sure this post will score 0/10, if marked by a one year old boy...

Dumb fellaz everywhr!!!
Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by ElFenomeno1: 10:01pm On Sep 07, 2015
Inept vagabond.
Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by Ujupsy: 10:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
Gej,since you left I notice you are looking fresh cool and calm doing things your own way ,i guess life is less stressful now
Igbos and ijaws miss you more, Yorubas felt they av gotten what they wanted but deep inside they are not happy,Hausas felt since the new President keeps cow, cows should take over our road
what I don't like the most is the release of boko haram members involved in past bombing,
Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by ProfessorPeter(m): 10:38pm On Sep 07, 2015
luvinhubby:
Sir, since you left:

--Boko Haram has killed over 2,000 Nigerians.
--Our economy has lost over N1.5 trillion.
-- The people they accused you of begging to help fight BH because you were 'weak' are the ones they are begging to help us fight them also.
-- You have been accused of diverting loans that has NOT been released by China exim bank.
-- Foreign Direct Investment has reduced by over 60 %
-- We have not had a Federal Executive Council, FEC, meeting since the last one you held.
-- Edo state governor, Adams Oshiomhole, is now the federal minister of information.

And worst of all, they have denied all the campaign promises made to get our votes.

Proudly......5% Wailercry
Point of correction: Edo state governor is now the minister of misinformation.
2.Tinubu has gone into hiding. 3. The lion of Ubima is tamed.
3. South West are weeping in their closet but make a loudest noise only on Nairaland

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by Fearcom(m): 10:44pm On Sep 07, 2015
Okwudiri87:
my able president. We miss u. Since u left things ve change frm good to worse. The changers scamed us though l didnt vote for them. The propagandist frm Southwest did the job though they are regreating their action but its late for them.

Haven't you heard the saying,'Don't Cry Over Split Milk'?
Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by ZeroSumxxx: 10:56pm On Sep 07, 2015
luvinhubby:
Sir, since you left:

-- The people they accused you of begging to help fight BH because you were 'weak' are the ones they are begging to help us fight them also.
-- You have been accused of diverting loans that has NOT been released by China exim bank.
-- We have not had a Federal Executive Council, FEC, meeting since the last one you held.
-- Edo state governor, Adams Oshiomhole, is now the federal minister of information.

And worst of all, they have denied all the campaign promises made to get our votes.

---And I now experience sometimes 24 hrs power supply.
---And our refineries are working first time since 18 years.
---And oil thieves and bunkerers are on the run.
---And our foreign reserve is increasing even though oil price is decreasing.
---And more monies are recovered than stolen.
---And my mother civil servant 7 months salaries arrears have been paid.
---And my cousin who survived Abuja stadium stampede is gearing to join the police.
---And my green passport seems to receive more respect at the JFK airport.
---And we Nigerians don't feel as polarized along religious lines.
---And there seems now to be HOPE IN THE AIR.
---And its only 100 days since you left. I will have more to say after 1360 more days Sir.

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by alawaiss(m): 11:01pm On Sep 07, 2015
Stupid nd mst irresponsible man of d Cenruty!
Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by macof(m): 12:51am On Sep 08, 2015
lonelydora:
Oga Jona, since you left Aso rock, i no longer enjoy cold water because all my water are blocked. The petrol i bought since 2 months ago is still in my petrol bunker.

i don't regret voting for CHANGE although i am one of the 5% voters.

iF only you aren't ignorant. .you would know that you need to thank GEJ for the improved power supply not buhari
This started with the former president, the current one hasn't even started working on any projects

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by electrokcoi(m): 1:08am On Sep 08, 2015
NDA JONA HW FPEJ I De miss HER WELA O
Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by dapsonlou(m): 1:52am On Sep 08, 2015
luvinhubby:
Sir, since you left:

Ode
Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by Asiwaju9ja(m): 5:11am On Sep 08, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
When he went for his bank verification registration, wasn't it a public outing or was it an indoor outing ??

How u go say His personal BVN na public matter? He carry microphone for d BVN matter?
Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by luvinhubby(m): 6:13am On Sep 08, 2015
dapsonlou:

Ode
Oponu.
Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by WailingWailer00(m): 6:23am On Sep 08, 2015
Best president ever

Far better than the trash we have now

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by joory1(m): 6:56am On Sep 08, 2015
He is looking fresh and getting fat bcus the destiny of this ungrateful Nigerians are not in his hands. Wish you long life to see the day that those that betrayed you will started regretting.
Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by j1mmy: 8:48am On Sep 08, 2015
on of these days he will go on an outing and end up in jail for corruption.
Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by anigold(m): 9:30am On Sep 08, 2015
ĞeJ my hero....

Thank you sir for preventing a civil war in Nigeria.. Am watching cnn now the refugee crisis is scary. They fools said you were clueless, thanks alot for that cluelessness that gave Nigeria peace...

They fools said buhari will perform miracles but the economy has lost N1.5Trillion in 100 days, i wonder what will happen after 1000 days may be we will lost N15 trillion.

Boko haram has killed more people in 100 days than ever...

GEJ God bless You and Mama Peace...

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by Obienesarah: 9:41am On Sep 08, 2015
kodded:
Fresh kid cool
Seriously, he's fat n chubby nw, he's living without stress.
Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by scarr: 10:19am On Sep 08, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
do u even know what a public outing is??
do u really have to embarrass urself just to hate on someone? undecided
Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by eunisam: 12:49pm On Sep 08, 2015
Please refresh me of the yam and goat theory
OLAplusONE:
GEJ the gooner....one thing I learnt from your stay in office was the unforgetable memory of the ' Yam and Goat theory'.. Ur memorable lives on.
Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by slimmyjimmy(m): 1:00pm On Sep 08, 2015
markmira:
tell ur fada to thief so e can afford proper education 4 u.
Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by AprokoMan: 1:28pm On Sep 08, 2015
CLeAtHead:

so said the homeless bastard!
Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by AprokoMan: 1:29pm On Sep 08, 2015
j1mmy:
on of these days he will go on an outing and end up in jail for corruption.

like ur useless father
Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by cigwegbe(m): 2:48pm On Sep 08, 2015
Read this article to see the way forward for Nigeria!

https://www.nairaland.com/2584742/much-ado-corruption#37797254

Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP / Ganduje In Abuja Wants Kano Police Commissioner Removed - Daily Nigerian / Suspected Killers Of Dr. Chike Akunyili Arrested By Anambra Police