Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Noise Makers Demand Apology From Keyamo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Noise Makers Demand Apology From Keyamo (649 Views)

Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday / Prostitution: Women Demand Apology From Betty Obaseki / Tinubu Demands Apology From Saraki, Dogara On National Dailies - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Noise Makers Demand Apology From Keyamo by OPCNAIRALAND: 1:36am On Sep 08, 2015
The youth wing of the pan Igbo socio-cultural association, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, has demanded an unconditional apologies from human rights lawyer, Festus Keyamo for dismissing the outrage by Ndigbo over their exclusion in federal appointments as “noise making”.

Keyamo had while defending President Muhammadu Buhari against allegations of deliberate exclusion of the South-East in his political appointments so far, said those criticising the President “are political job seekers”.

He said Ndigbo were the greatest beneficiary of Buhari’s appointments so far, and had no justification to allege marginalisation.

Read rest here

http://dailypost.ng/2015/09/07/ohanaeze-demands-apology-from-keyamo-for-calling-ndigbo-noise-makers/
Re: Noise Makers Demand Apology From Keyamo by ibotic(f): 1:39am On Sep 08, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:
The youth wing of the pan Igbo socio-cultural association, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, has demanded an unconditional apologies from human rights lawyer, Festus Keyamo for dismissing the outrage by Ndigbo over their exclusion in federal appointments as “noise making”.

Keyamo had while defending President Muhammadu Buhari against allegations of deliberate exclusion of the South-East in his political appointments so far, said those criticising the President “are political job seekers”.

He said Ndigbo were the greatest beneficiary of Buhari’s appointments so far, and had no justification to allege marginalisation.

Read rest here

http://dailypost.ng/2015/09/07/ohanaeze-demands-apology-from-keyamo-for-calling-ndigbo-noise-makers/

We ndigbos are finished....nobody respects us anymore.....with our meaningless noise and ultimatum..... grin....let us remain in lagos and be selling gala...lol............ cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Noise Makers Demand Apology From Keyamo by Nobody: 2:30am On Sep 08, 2015
I am an Igboman, but this Biafran nonsense is just a selfish agenda of an elite few.

Give them something to eat and they will shut up...
Re: Noise Makers Demand Apology From Keyamo by Rose2014: 2:44am On Sep 08, 2015
mybelle:
I am an Igboman, but this Biafran nonsense is just a selfish agenda of an elite few.

Give them something to eat and they will shut up...

This is how I catch yeribas claiming Igbo on nl cheesy and they call me CIA. No I'm not CIA, it just simple cos posts from impostors hardly adds up.

First of all, u haven't made more than 10 comments since joining nl, which means u don't use this monicker
But u saw an Igbo thread and dashed in to comment

I'm sure u didn't notice that op said nothing about Biafra
But before I could say jack Robinson, U've dived into the thread to claim Igbo man and talk trash about Biafra. Biafra giant de pursue u for dream?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

You Have No Right To Order For My Arrest - Senate President / Single Women Tend To Be More Attracted To Men Who Are Taken Rather Than Those? / Can Buhari Fail?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.