Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,354 members, 7,846,530 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Civil Servants Corrupt, Lazy, Says President - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Civil Servants Corrupt, Lazy, Says President (30798 Views)

Kanti Bello Says President Buhari Has Failed, Regrets Inviting Him To Politics / States And Number Of Federal Civil Servants / FG To Borrow To Pay N165bn Salaries Of Civil Servants - Adeosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Civil Servants Corrupt, Lazy, Says President by GenbIoodykiller: 11:22am On Sep 08, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Nonsense!

Your father is an arm robber so that's why you're jealous of the guy.

okpo

1 Like

Re: Civil Servants Corrupt, Lazy, Says President by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:26am On Sep 08, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

Your father is an arm robber so that's why you're jealous of the guy.
okpo
You're a foöl.

1 Like

Re: Civil Servants Corrupt, Lazy, Says President by Olufhemy(m): 11:28am On Sep 08, 2015
SirJeffry:
I don't trade words with gullible folks like you.

My dad(MSC holder) and my mum(BSC holder)served Nigeria diligently at the federal level before their retirement.

So, for a man with an ordinary o-level to insult them and their likes just because some gullible fellows like you voted him as your president is something I can't swallow easily. angry

what is this one saying?
You can't pass through a gate these days without dropping something!
you can't process a document without doing the proper thing.
Even those parents of yours may have been guilty of this.
Let's always embrace the truth than speak against it.
people retire daily from the Civil Service, yet no job vacancies, why?
bcoz someone leaving is plugging his son somewhere.
pls Nigeria First b4 self aggrandizement.

3 Likes

Re: Civil Servants Corrupt, Lazy, Says President by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 08, 2015
hmmmm Need anything from Jumia? Contact me now!
Re: Civil Servants Corrupt, Lazy, Says President by iPopAlomo(m): 11:37am On Sep 08, 2015
dearpreye:
Absolutely spot on here. The civil service is ridden with corruption, indiscipline, inefficiency and waste, and these despicable and limiting habits are a testament to poor leadership. Leaders are supposed to lewd by example, and by leadership I'm limiting it to the president, to politicians and others high up the echelon of power.

What happens to a civil service with thousands that came through illegal connection and bribery? Almost all corrupt politicians require the support of the civil servants to loot our treasure.

Civil servants are very lazy, irritable and unproductive. Lateness and lack of self discipline are also responsible.

dude, why u deactivate your barcanista account nah...?

1 Like

Re: Civil Servants Corrupt, Lazy, Says President by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:38am On Sep 08, 2015
SirJeffry:

My dad(MSC holder) and my mum(BSC holder)served Nigeria diligently at the federal level before their retirement.

So, for a man with an ordinary o-level to insult them and their likes just because some gullible fellows like you voted him as your president is something I can't swallow easily. angry
Oga, your parents can retire with a PhD if they like, the truth remains that before a file moves from one desk to another, money has to change hands. There is a deep rot in the civil service and burying our face in the sand will not get rid of it.

2 Likes

Re: Civil Servants Corrupt, Lazy, Says President by ttmacoy: 12:04pm On Sep 08, 2015
Re: Civil Servants Corrupt, Lazy, Says President by TolaniLuv: 12:13pm On Sep 08, 2015
Lazy & Corrupt !! Mr President is so right.

1 Like

Re: Civil Servants Corrupt, Lazy, Says President by ikorodureporta: 12:37pm On Sep 08, 2015
*playing Fela's song*
my-people-are-usiless, my-people-are-sensiless, my-people-are-indiscipline........

1 Like

Re: Civil Servants Corrupt, Lazy, Says President by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 08, 2015
OzMingle:
This is naked truth...
How wold you say the is the truth when you looking through a fragmented perception. Everything boils down to the working environment and the job security. What do expect from a civil servant who has a young family to cater for, resides in a slum/highly dense area, has to commute to work using the most unbearable of transports and arrives at an office so poorly equipped that a working standing fan becomes a luxury? With all these he has to think of alternate income to support his family, and perform miracles to bring his children back from school while still in office. Add societal insecurities and unorganised colleagues to the fold and u have an individual close to the precipice. 89% of government offices in Nigeria do not have networked PCs, and other electronics needed to foster good working r/ships. Everything is in rumpled paperworks that are tedious to sort, and even more difficult to make sense of. Then you support these lunatics that still castigate the average nigerian worker.
Re: Civil Servants Corrupt, Lazy, Says President by MoneyGreen(m): 1:03pm On Sep 08, 2015
SirJeffry:
Go and play on sand with your mates.
nonsense man. go and read the article before you come and tell us abt ur miserable mom and dad's MSC bullshitttts
Re: Civil Servants Corrupt, Lazy, Says President by basilo101: 1:33pm On Sep 08, 2015
quota system civil service
Re: Civil Servants Corrupt, Lazy, Says President by bjdon: 1:42pm On Sep 08, 2015
basilo101:
quota system civil service

Good point. Maybe we should go and check what was the appointment criteria into the civil service in the days when it was ‘primus inter pares’ in the commonwealth. I am sure you'll find there was no quota system or useless 'Federal Character' As long as you don't operate a system based on merit, you'll never get the best people and therefore never get the best results and outcomes.

1 Like

Re: Civil Servants Corrupt, Lazy, Says President by mikolo80: 1:45pm On Sep 08, 2015
SirJeffry:

your parents served DILIGENTLY and Nigeria is like this. I'd hate to see how bad it would have been if they weren't DILIGENT
. bsc or msc doesn't mean you're not a thief, lazy or a coward

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Civil Servants Corrupt, Lazy, Says President by mikolo80: 1:49pm On Sep 08, 2015
ANONYDOTT:
How wold you say the is the truth when you looking through a fragmented perception. Everything boils down to the working environment and the job security. What do expect from a civil servant who has a young family to cater for, resides in a slum/highly dense area, has to commute to work using the most unbearable of transports and arrives at an office so poorly equipped that a working standing fan becomes a luxury? With all these he has to think of alternate income to support his family, and perform miracles to bring his children back from school while still in office. Add societal insecurities and unorganised colleagues to the fold and u have an individual close to the precipice. 89% of government offices in Nigeria do not have networked PCs, and other electronics needed to foster good working r/ships. Everything is in rumpled paperworks that are tedious to sort, and even more difficult to make sense of. Then you support these lunatics that still castigate the average nigerian worker.
na by force to be a civil servant? a thief is a thief and One day will be caught or exposed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Civil Servants Corrupt, Lazy, Says President by GenbIoodykiller: 2:06pm On Sep 08, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

You're a foöl.

Your father is a goat
Re: Civil Servants Corrupt, Lazy, Says President by cigwegbe(m): 2:08pm On Sep 08, 2015
Read this article to see the way forward for Nigeria!

https://www.nairaland.com/2584742/much-ado-corruption#37797254
Re: Civil Servants Corrupt, Lazy, Says President by koboko69: 2:38pm On Sep 08, 2015
SirJeffry:

HAVE YOUR HOPELESS MOTHER AND DAD EVERY BEEN EVEN A CLASS CAPTAIN. SENSLESS DOLT.
Re: Civil Servants Corrupt, Lazy, Says President by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 08, 2015
This Boko*hari is a bas~tard, why this useless brainless man always claim to be saint that he's not or is it useless yellobar media re doing what they know best grin grin grin
Re: Civil Servants Corrupt, Lazy, Says President by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 08, 2015
mikolo80:
na by force to be a civil servant? a thief is a thief and One day will be caught or exposed
U are just to local to reason with... Try and think outside your conviction. I am not supporting the bribery & corruption in civil service, but the government has to show real commitment to improving working conditions and working environment before criticising work Nigerian workers work ethics and inefficiency. What we need in Nigeria are solutions and not apportioning blames by a self - righteous government. Everyday this government inches to failure but those that hv been blinded by their change propaganda fail to see it.
Re: Civil Servants Corrupt, Lazy, Says President by mikolo80: 3:09pm On Sep 08, 2015
ANONYDOTT:
U are just to local to reason with...

damn right I'm local and proud of it
you that you're international, how has Nigeria benefited from you inconsequential Arrow

Try and think outside your conviction.

wouldn't be conviction if I changed it anytime c nobody like you said something unintelligent now would it?

I am not supporting the bribery & corruption in civil service,

yes you are
you're either for or against
no fence sitting

but the government

who is this invisible govt y'all keep referring to
is it not the corrupt and incompetent civil servants that did not think that these Will be repercussions to their corruption and incompetence

has to show real commitment to improving working conditions and working environment before criticising work Nigerian workers work ethics and inefficiency.

what stops Nigerian workers from displaying ethics and efficiency and see whether working conditions Will not improve as economy improves
which comes first, do for country or country do for you

What we need in Nigeria are solutions and not apportioning blames by a self - righteous government.

What we need in Nigeria are solutions and not apportioning blames by a self - righteous civil servants

Everyday this government inches to failure but those that hv been blinded by their change propaganda fail to see it.
wait for it
Re: Civil Servants Corrupt, Lazy, Says President by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 08, 2015
mikolo80:

damn right I'm local and proud of it
you that you're international, how has Nigeria benefited from you inconsequential Arrow

wouldn't be conviction if I changed it anytime c nobody like you said something unintelligent now would it?

yes you are
you're either for or against
no fence sitting

who is this invisible govt y'all keep referring to
is it not the corrupt and incompetent civil servants that did not think that these Will be repercussions to their corruption and incompetence

what stops Nigerian workers from displaying ethics and efficiency and see whether working conditions Will not improve as economy improves
which comes first, do for country or country do for you

What we need in Nigeria are solutions and not apportioning blames by a self - righteous civil servants

wait for it

you are a long way from redemption... Now go Bleep yourself you oaf
Re: Civil Servants Corrupt, Lazy, Says President by nwannaeto: 4:42pm On Sep 08, 2015
the British taught Africans corruption.an elderly man once told me how a Briton taught him how to suck petrol from his oga,s car as far back as 1962
Re: Civil Servants Corrupt, Lazy, Says President by mikolo80: 7:14pm On Sep 08, 2015
ANONYDOTT:

you are a long way from redemption... Now go[b]Bleep[\b] yourself you oaf
see even nairaland screen your oafish language.that should tell you something about your upbringing
Re: Civil Servants Corrupt, Lazy, Says President by neocortex: 8:58pm On Sep 08, 2015
agarawu23:
he isn't a thief like abacha and co..... And don't forget naira has no value then. 100# then was like 2m now wink

Who are you to make such statement ?
Temporary absent of evidence is not evidence of absence.
A man who believes Abacha never stole is obviously a closet thief.
Re: Civil Servants Corrupt, Lazy, Says President by Fourwinds: 8:58pm On Sep 08, 2015
SirJeffry:
Only Buhari is not corrupt, only buhari has integrity, only buhari is hardworking, only buhari is honest, only Buhari is a saint in Nigeria.

Enoughhhhhhhhhhhhhh of this arrant nonsense, Mr man can you please get to work angry
common sense they say is not common
Re: Civil Servants Corrupt, Lazy, Says President by IYANGBALI: 9:00pm On Sep 08, 2015
baba na true
Re: Civil Servants Corrupt, Lazy, Says President by Misselocon(f): 9:18pm On Sep 08, 2015
Na today? dats old news. Instead of saying though,something urgent and permanent needs to be done to minimize the problem for a start then to end it totally in the future by God's grace.
Re: Civil Servants Corrupt, Lazy, Says President by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 08, 2015
Sack them or Probe them. It's one way or another grin cheesy . Many more will wail tongue
Re: Civil Servants Corrupt, Lazy, Says President by chikaAN: 10:00pm On Sep 08, 2015
I hate it when some1 who is supposed to be a leader starts giving foolish excuses to d pple whom he is leading and insted of solving d problems he is busy pointing it out, I want to ask a question:- who is he pointing d problems out for is it for me to solve? Lazy man
Re: Civil Servants Corrupt, Lazy, Says President by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:49pm On Sep 08, 2015
SirJeffry:

...... The president said they are Lazy doesn't mean he meant all of them.... Public workers re very corrupt with only a handful of straight diligent worker of which it parents must have belonged to. If it parents were hardworking, it doesn't mean every body at their work place were like them.
Re: Civil Servants Corrupt, Lazy, Says President by Nobody: 1:02am On Sep 09, 2015
mikolo80:
see even nairaland screen your oafish language.that should tell you something about your upbringing
Screw you... Your delusion and thick skull are your biggest undoing. You pig.. Enjoy your squalor that your fragmented lenses sees as a moral high ground. On the issue of upbringing, I am a million leagues way from you. piece of cow shiiit (You Know what I insinuate by this... Yo mama is the cow).

PS: you can't be insulting me with indirectly and expect me to be civil, its not how i roll u slowpoke. MAY YOUR DELUSION LEAD YOU TO YOUR GRAVE DUDE... IGNORANCE IS BLISS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why I Stepped Down For Atiku - Tambuwal (Video) / Re-run Elections: Nigerians In 5 States Vote (LIVE UPDATES) / Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.