Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,379 members, 7,846,616 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Civil Servants Corrupt, Lazy, Says President - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Civil Servants Corrupt, Lazy, Says President (30799 Views)

Kanti Bello Says President Buhari Has Failed, Regrets Inviting Him To Politics / States And Number Of Federal Civil Servants / FG To Borrow To Pay N165bn Salaries Of Civil Servants - Adeosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Civil Servants Corrupt, Lazy, Says President by mikolo80: 12:32pm On Sep 09, 2015
ANONYDOTT:
Screw you... Your delusion and thick skull are your biggest undoing. You pig.. Enjoy your squalor that your fragmented lenses sees as a moral high ground. On the issue of upbringing, I am a million leagues way from you. piece of cow shiiit (You Know what I insinuate by this... Yo mama is the cow).

PS: you can't be insulting me with indirectly and expect me to be civil, its not how i roll u slowpoke. MAY YOUR DELUSION LEAD YOU TO YOUR GRAVE DUDE... IGNORANCE IS BLISS.
look at what you've written and look at mine and decide Who is civil and Who was badly brought up.Who will disgrace their parents in civil setting
Re: Civil Servants Corrupt, Lazy, Says President by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 09, 2015
mikolo80:
look at what you've written and look at mine and decide Who is civil and Who was badly brought up.Who will disgrace their parents in civil setting

I never said I was civil... I know how to be and when not to be. Now that is intelligence. Nairaland is not a civil forum, its a social forum which means its dysfunctional by nature. Hence when I meet unreasonable people like you who go about poking holes in other peoples opinions and disregarding their own contribution to a discussion, I develop a thick skin and spit bile. Its also the same when I am on the streets... Wherever I be @.

So far we digressed from the issue of the discussion. I still maintain that this government has put another wrong step forward by labelling and criticising the Nigerian civil service. You see, labelling & criticism are very unproductive ways of controlling people. Our Federal institution has gone through many years of decline and most civil servants go through imaginable hardship through the course of discharging their duties. All I stated at the inception of this arguments are facts and real issues civil servants face in the course of their duties. Whats wrong with encouraging the hardworking ones, admonishing those that are not meeting up, creating dire consequences for defaulters and laying plans to improve their working standards as compared to labelling the whole civil service inefficient and lazy. To label is easy... To provide solution is hard.

Since the inception of this government that cooked up so much propaganda to seize power, they have not put forward a single solution. Its just labelling here, excusing there, claiming this disclaiming that. When will the real change come to be? Then people like yuorself who cannot think straight for themselves and swallow every propaganda they dish to you will then be claiming defender of the regime like the legendary 'boxer the horse' in Animal Farm (I am a big fan of George Orwells Animal farm and 1984). When you finally read the hand writing on the wall it would be too late dude. Then perhaps you will be on the road to the slaughterhouse. Still there is a chance that your delusion won't let you see the truth till u get to your grave.... Zombie.
Re: Civil Servants Corrupt, Lazy, Says President by mikolo80: 1:54pm On Sep 09, 2015
ANONYDOTT:

I never said I was civil... I know how to be and when not to be. Now that is intelligence. Nairaland is not a civil forum, its a social forum which means its dysfunctional by nature. Hence when I meet unreasonable people like you who go about poking holes in other peoples opinions and disregarding their own contribution to a discussion, I develop a thick skin and spit bile. Its also the same when I am on the streets... Wherever I be @.

Zombie.

you don de confess ba
wetin concine me
if you like
spit vomit like a wild animal
na you Sabi
so long as you take whatever comes with it
if you want to grow up to be lie okupe and omokri and fayose and ffk so be it
you have the privilege of bad mouth until you jam the person that will not forgive you
I used to be like you until my Bleep up was treated properly
if you like take the advice
if you like continue ranting
you will learn one day
the hard way

So far we digressed from the issue of the discussion. I still maintain that this government has put another wrong step forward by labelling and criticising the Nigerian civil service. You see, labelling & criticism are very unproductive ways of controlling people. Our Federal institution has gone through many years of decline and most civil servants go through imaginable hardship through the course of discharging their duties. All I stated at the inception of this arguments are facts and real issues civil servants face in the course of their duties. Whats wrong with encouraging the hardworking ones, admonishing those that are not meeting up, creating dire consequences for defaulters and laying plans to improve their working standards as compared to labelling the whole civil service inefficient and lazy. To label is easy... To provide solution is hard.

now that you've calmed down
let's get down to crass tacks
thank goodness you use your mouth to say it
to label is easy
to solute is hard
this is why you reacted the way you did
cos as a civil servant
child of a civil servant
you are emotional about it
civil servants can solve their problems
politicians can solve
who do you think the civil servantscan change first
themselves or politicians with no stake in our system

like you said mouthing good comes easy

Since the inception of this government that cooked up so much propaganda to seize power, they have not put forward a single solution.

that's how politics is played
you lie or you don't get no pussyy

Its just labelling here, excusing there, claiming this disclaiming that.

that's where we the 'real govt' come in
imagine not being paidfor 7 to 11 months and civil servants fooolishly did not go on strike
instead it's when the governor has nothing to fear that they will be grinding the system to a halt

When will the real change come to be? Then people like yuorself who cannot think straight for themselves and swallow every propaganda they dish to you will then be claiming defender of the regime like the legendary 'boxer the horse' in Animal Farm (I am a big fan of George Orwells Animal farm and 1984). When you finally read the hand writing on the wall it would be too late dude. Then perhaps you will be on the road to the slaughterhouse. Still there is a chance that your delusion won't let you see the truth till u get to your grave.... Zombie.
aaaaand we're back to the local behaviour
it's like you can't help yourself, no?
don't worry your time Will come
and you will learn how to compost yourself in public
here in America they just gun you down in the streets
shebi you no wan learn
continue
soon you go jam the person wen get your time
I just de learn how to track ppl IP address
that's when I will have spoilt children like you time

anyway back to serious mataa
it is ppl like you that don't think straight
you're the ones supporting a party that looted this nation for 50 yrs
we're Just happy that you're out
that in itself is a victory
we know that buhari can't solve our economic woes
if he starts the process it will be a pleasant surprise
personally I'm trying to get message to him to Just concentrate on electricit
while competition among his ministers governors and maybe legislators (fingers crossed) will set foundation for constructive competition instead of this race to the bottom we've got going

even though fashola and tinubu are thieves
they at least 'did something ' in Lagos
same in osun oyo ogun
this is why they won
hopefully pdp realises that propaganda won't but it
and starts 'doing something' with all their loot if they want to be re elected
this cumulative 'doing of something ' is what engenders development
not name calling
but Hey who am I kidding
y'all pdp fans are as you said
bile spitters so I can't expect you to comprehend
I wouldn't normally bother with lost causes like you but I can't give up on other readers Who DO want to learn how to solve problems
this is why I will keep answering you as long as you keep displaying your ignorance so as to stop the spread of poverty inducing thinking on our people
Re: Civil Servants Corrupt, Lazy, Says President by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 09, 2015
mikolo80:

you don de confess ba
wetin concine me
if you like
na you Sabi
you have the privilege of bad mouth until you jam the person that will not forgive you
you will learn one day
the hard way

to label is easy
to solute is hard
cos as a civil servant
child of a civil servant
politicians can solve

imagine not being paidfor 7 to 11 months and civil servants fooolishly did not go on strike
instead it's when the governor has nothing to fear that they will be grinding the system to a halt

shebi you no wan learn
continue

while competition among his ministers governors and maybe legislators (fingers crossed) will set foundation for constructive competition instead of this race to the bottom we've got going

same in osun oyo ogun
this is why they won
not name calling
but Hey who am I kidding
I wouldn't normally bother with lost causes like you but I can't give up on other readers Who DO want to learn how to solve problems
this is why I will keep answering you as long as you keep displaying your ignorance so as to stop the spread of poverty inducing thinking on our people
Re: Civil Servants Corrupt, Lazy, Says President by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 09, 2015
Clearly you are delusional. You are not comprehensible at all... I can't be foolish like you, cos I do know people I deal with and I take care not to offend the wrong person. I laugh cos you foolish beyond reasoning and blinded by your own ego. Self - righteous preeek. As its said, even a broken clock is right 2 times a day... You had two right answers in this jargons u just posted; I am emotional because I feel insulted by his comment, & if you don't lie u get no pussy.

Who are you fooling by trying to boost your shallow self esteem? America what? Stick to your village farming you senseless bigot. I never mentioned any party but in your wild delusion you think anyone against Buhari is PDP. Get a life. I just raised social issues that was overlooked by the inexperienced Osinbajo and you are ranting like an oaf. And to your threats, even if I give you my location, you to wretched to get here. i reiterate i do not belong to any party nor do i believe in the Nigerian political system. I am strictly for business. you are probably in one rat hole in the south west. Now run away before I smash and trash you.
mikolo80:

you don de confess ba
wetin concine me
if you like
na you Sabi
you will learn one day
the hard way

to label is easy
to solute is hard
cos as a civil servant
child of a civil servant
politicians can solve

shebi you no wan learn
continue

same in osun oyo ogun
this is why they won
not name calling
but Hey who am I kidding
Re: Civil Servants Corrupt, Lazy, Says President by mikolo80: 6:08pm On Sep 09, 2015
ANONYDOTT:
Clearly you are delusional.

you're the one that can't talk without abuse
like a ghetto somebody
not your fault
how you we're brought up

You are not comprehensible at all.

yet you clearly comprehended

.. I can't be foolish like you, cos

yes you can
you just did

I do know people I deal with

can't be too many of high class
prolly all ghetto like you

and I take care not to offend the wrong person

yep anyone offline that could smack you the Bleep up

. I laugh cos you foolish beyond reasoning

must be painful pretending you're not pained
sorry
psych
I'm not

and blinded by your own ego

not my fault you've got no self esteem

. Self - righteous preeek.

more painment

As its said, even a broken clock is right 2 times a day... You had two right answers in this jargons u just posted; I am emotional because I feel insulted by his comment, & if you don't lie u get no pussy.

are you a woman
only hood rats would be insulted
a lady knows it's true
you don't and that's why yo pusssy go'n keep being pounded for free

Who are you fooling by trying to boost your shallow self esteem?

I don't boost anything
I'm very confident
you're the one trying to boost yours

America what? Stick to your village farming

by his grace I will move back to the village
na dia moni de
make I Just hold my green card well

you senseless bigot. I never mentioned any party but in your wild delusion you think anyone against Buhari is PDP.

you're either for or against
if you're not for buhari you're for pdp
don't decfive yourself
it is ppl like you that allowed pdp to ruin this country for decades cos you're too stoopid to see the big picture
GET OFF THE GADDEM FENCE AND PICK A SIDE
cos those who are not willing to stand for anything Will bow to anythin
you will live on ur knees with this attitude
cos you don't want to die on ur feet
you and your chudren Will be slaves if you continue like this

better repent
[/quote]
Get a life.
[quote ]
I just raised social issues that was overlooked by the inexperienced Osinbajo and you are ranting like an oaf.
[/quote]
and I Just replied your raisins that you overlooked by your inexperienced self and you're Just hood rattling all over the place with company Wi-Fi I bet

And to your threats, even if I give you my location, you to wretched to get here.

then let's have it

see you don't have address
you just get month like kettle
no sense at all

i reiterate i do not belong to any party nor do i believe in the Nigerian political system.

you see more inexperienced and ignorant talk
you don't believe in it,you have no conviction(
just free internet)
yet it affects every aspect of your life
the bad guys use it to collect money in your name
they hammer on top ur head
and you're here making noise instead of doing something to change it, you spoiled entitled unpatriotic brat.

I am strictly for business.
that will contribute taxes to system that you don't believe in, don't worry we will collect it and spend it you hear ba
I'm sure you think you sound intelligent
like Agana lizard, de congratulate stoopidity De go
it's your privilege

you are probably in one rat hole in the south west.

yeah right
don't have any sensible thing to say so Just go tribal Huh
Good plan, top notch education and upbringing.
is not my fault that my parents got green card for me while yours sold you into perpetual slavery na

Now run away before I smash and trash you.
even the smash I sure say you no Sabi
5 min you don tire De beg for rest
Re: Civil Servants Corrupt, Lazy, Says President by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 10, 2015
What I can say about you is simple; from your reasoning you come from a home that practice despondence... I bet you your entire family are backward thinking animals, your mum a cow, your dad a pig. Fork off my sight forever you self-servicer.
mikolo80:

you're the one that can't talk without abuse
like a ghetto somebody
not your fault
how you we're brought up

yet you clearly comprehended

yes you can
you just did

can't be too many of high class
prolly all ghetto like you

yep anyone offline that could smack you the Bleep up

must be painful pretending you're not pained
sorry
psych
I'm not

not my fault you've got no self esteem

more painment

are you a woman
only hood rats would be insulted
a lady knows it's true
you don't and that's why yo pusssy go'n keep being pounded for free

I don't boost anything
I'm very confident
you're the one trying to boost yours

by his grace I will move back to the village
na dia moni de
make I Just hold my green card well

you're either for or against
if you're not for buhari you're for pdp
don't decfive yourself
it is ppl like you that allowed pdp to ruin this country for decades cos you're too stoopid to see the big picture
GET OFF THE GADDEM FENCE AND PICK A SIDE
cos those who are not willing to stand for anything Will bow to anythin
you will live on ur knees with this attitude
cos you don't want to die on ur feet
you and your chudren Will be slaves if you continue like this

better repent

Get a life.

I just raised social issues that was overlooked by the inexperienced Osinbajo and you are ranting like an oaf.

and I Just replied your raisins that you overlooked by your inexperienced self and you're Just hood rattling all over the place with company Wi-Fi I bet

And to your threats, even if I give you my location, you to wretched to get here.

then let's have it

see you don't have address
you just get month like kettle
no sense at all

i reiterate i do not belong to any party nor do i believe in the Nigerian political system.

you see more inexperienced and ignorant talk
you don't believe in it,you have no conviction(
just free internet)
yet it affects every aspect of your life
the bad guys use it to collect money in your name
they hammer on top ur head
and you're here making noise instead of doing something to change it, you spoiled entitled unpatriotic brat.

I am strictly for business.
that will contribute taxes to system that you don't believe in, don't worry we will collect it and spend it you hear ba
I'm sure you think you sound intelligent
like Agana lizard, de congratulate stoopidity De go
it's your privilege
you are probably in one rat hole in the south west.

yeah right
don't have any sensible thing to say so Just go tribal Huh
Good plan, top notch education and upbringing.
is not my fault that my parents got green card for me while yours sold you into perpetual slavery na

Now run away before I smash and trash you.

even the smash I sure say you no Sabi
5 min you don tire De beg for rest

Re: Civil Servants Corrupt, Lazy, Says President by mikolo80: 1:09am On Sep 10, 2015
ANONYDOTT:
What I can say about myself is simple; from your reasoning i come from a home that practice despondence... I bet I and my entire family are backward thinking animals, my mum a cow, my dad a pig. . I'm a self-servicer.
smh
Re: Civil Servants Corrupt, Lazy, Says President by Nobody: 1:15am On Sep 10, 2015
lmao... You win
mikolo80:
smh
Re: Civil Servants Corrupt, Lazy, Says President by mikolo80: 1:19am On Sep 10, 2015
ANONYDOTT:
lmao... You win
i always do
you better come learn work
kin fi ona han e
Re: Civil Servants Corrupt, Lazy, Says President by Nobody: 1:23am On Sep 10, 2015
Thanks for the offer, I have better resource...
mikolo80:
i always do
you better come learn work
kin fi ona han e
Re: Civil Servants Corrupt, Lazy, Says President by mikolo80: 1:33am On Sep 10, 2015
ANONYDOTT:
Thanks for the offer, I have better resource...
ok o
Re: Civil Servants Corrupt, Lazy, Says President by iseeicome: 9:12am On Sep 10, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why I Stepped Down For Atiku - Tambuwal (Video) / Re-run Elections: Nigerians In 5 States Vote (LIVE UPDATES) / Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.