Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,241 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

This Man Kills Big Water Python In His House In Lagos At Midnight (photos) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Man Kills Big Water Python In His House In Lagos At Midnight (photos) (84930 Views)

Man Sees Centipede On His Bed At Midnight, Gets Terrified (Photos) / Ghanaian Female Soldiers Pose With A Python In The Jungle / See The Snake I Killed In Our House At Midnight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Man Kills Big Water Python In His House In Lagos At Midnight (photos) by pheyikemi: 5:49pm On Sep 08, 2015
ilobasama:
Dont let me even insult you. Go and do a research on python before you come here to quote me. That a snake is not poisonous makes it not dangerous ? You amaze me. So that snake in this pics is too little to attack or strangle an human being. Its not a must you talk and display your stupidity.
Better don't mind d smelly he-goat, he's likely in his euphoric state due to d expired weed he took.
Re: This Man Kills Big Water Python In His House In Lagos At Midnight (photos) by koife(m): 5:50pm On Sep 08, 2015
Kindly put it on olx
Yours faithfully,
grin grin grin
Re: This Man Kills Big Water Python In His House In Lagos At Midnight (photos) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 08, 2015
Are you answering him.......tell him to go do a research. Just displaying stupidity about... I wonder who wrote is project for him. Its so stupid for someone to say a python this size cannot attack a human being. That snake up there will easily kill and swallow a kid. Easily....
pheyikemi:
Stop playing smart by being dumb. If dumb pple like you take chances wiv snakes, smarter pple don't have to.

1 Like

Re: This Man Kills Big Water Python In His House In Lagos At Midnight (photos) by Haryohdeji(m): 5:51pm On Sep 08, 2015
Thank God there was Light. Assuming there is no light it would have been another story

1 Like

Re: This Man Kills Big Water Python In His House In Lagos At Midnight (photos) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 08, 2015
Novices coming here to form what they dont know. When his brain is clouded with insults, how else can he reason.......
pheyikemi:
Better don't mind d smelly he-goat, he's likely in his euphoric state due to d expired weed he took.
Re: This Man Kills Big Water Python In His House In Lagos At Midnight (photos) by Mufasa27(m): 5:53pm On Sep 08, 2015
Yustash001:
If na me I go run o...
I won't think twice too

1 Like

Re: This Man Kills Big Water Python In His House In Lagos At Midnight (photos) by Holuwarsweun(m): 5:54pm On Sep 08, 2015
Keneking:
Sai Buhari
undecided
Keneking:
Sai Buhari
Re: This Man Kills Big Water Python In His House In Lagos At Midnight (photos) by bummyla(m): 5:55pm On Sep 08, 2015
Thank You Jesus! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: This Man Kills Big Water Python In His House In Lagos At Midnight (photos) by thewarrior72: 5:55pm On Sep 08, 2015
ilobasama:
Dont let me even insult you. Go and do a research on python before you come here to quote me. That a snake is not poisonous makes it not dangerous ? You amaze me. So that snake in this pics is too little to attack or strangle an human being. Its not a must you talk and display your stupidity.
No need replying me again, your ignorance is of epic proportion....smh
Re: This Man Kills Big Water Python In His House In Lagos At Midnight (photos) by OlujobaSamuel: 5:55pm On Sep 08, 2015
y kill am, u no fit call 911 to come catch am? this is animal brutality of the highest order. fellow human activist, sorry animals, cuz na only human like me I dey sabi hin right, come to the aid of this your colleague oo before it goes extinct. as e dey hot, oga send my own portion o, garri and chilled water dey wait am.
Thanks in advance.
Re: This Man Kills Big Water Python In His House In Lagos At Midnight (photos) by pheyikemi: 5:56pm On Sep 08, 2015
ilobasama:
Novices coming here to form what they dont know. When his brain is clouded with insults, how else can he reason.......
Be forming snake master o, when you encounter one that'll teach you a lesson you'll never 4get in your life, your brain will reset to its default settings. Oshi!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Man Kills Big Water Python In His House In Lagos At Midnight (photos) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 08, 2015
Before you go please do a general findings about pythons ok. So that you can learn. Bye
thewarrior72:

No need replying me again, your ignorance is of epic proportion....smh
Re: This Man Kills Big Water Python In His House In Lagos At Midnight (photos) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 08, 2015
Lols. No mind am jare
pheyikemi:
Be forming snake master o, when you encounter one that'll teach you a lesson you'll never 4get in your life, your brain will reset to its default settings. Oshi!

1 Like

Re: This Man Kills Big Water Python In His House In Lagos At Midnight (photos) by thewarrior72: 6:05pm On Sep 08, 2015
pheyikemi:
Stop playing smart by being dumb. If dumb pple like you take chances wiv snakes, smarter pple don't have to.
Are u this dumb always?, that is little python & not snake or boar constructor.And at such size it only preys on little animals e.g fow, rodent, bushrat, rabit etc.

I hope this cures ur ignorance?
Re: This Man Kills Big Water Python In His House In Lagos At Midnight (photos) by pheyikemi: 6:06pm On Sep 08, 2015
ilobasama:
Lols. No mind am jare
thanks bro
Re: This Man Kills Big Water Python In His House In Lagos At Midnight (photos) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 08, 2015
Uw grin
pheyikemi:
thanks bro
Re: This Man Kills Big Water Python In His House In Lagos At Midnight (photos) by sladimeji(m): 6:09pm On Sep 08, 2015
ladyF:
Oh my....but couldn't he have just restrained it? Let's say NO to animal brutality cry

Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
Its kill or b killed
Re: This Man Kills Big Water Python In His House In Lagos At Midnight (photos) by sonnie10: 6:09pm On Sep 08, 2015
Destabilization of natural habitat caused by human encroachment into previously unoccupied reserves due to overpopulation in Lagos.
Re: This Man Kills Big Water Python In His House In Lagos At Midnight (photos) by pheyikemi: 6:10pm On Sep 08, 2015
thewarrior72:

Are u this dumb always?, that is little python & not snake or boar constructor.And at such size it only preys on little animals e.g fow, rodent, bushrat, rabit etc.

I hope this cures ur ignorance?
So if I'm dumb, then you definitely are dumber. If you call dat monster "a little phython", then something must be wrong with the co-ordination pathway btwn your optic nerve and your brain. If @ your age, I av to teach you the difference btwn a wild animal and a domestic one, then you need help.

1 Like

Re: This Man Kills Big Water Python In His House In Lagos At Midnight (photos) by OlaSpeaker(m): 6:11pm On Sep 08, 2015
VickyRotex:
Ise Aye Re ooo shocked cry cry
some comment atr just so funny..................can't stop laughing #kikikikikukikikikikkakakakakakakekekekekekekeahahahahahahahahahahah
Re: This Man Kills Big Water Python In His House In Lagos At Midnight (photos) by Unionised(m): 6:18pm On Sep 08, 2015
ladyF:
Oh my....but couldn't he have just restrained it? Let's say NO to animal brutality cry

Come and restrain it ....
Re: This Man Kills Big Water Python In His House In Lagos At Midnight (photos) by VellyG(m): 6:21pm On Sep 08, 2015
Jesu...I won't sleep in that house again if I was living dere ... I hate snakes ..

1 Like

Re: This Man Kills Big Water Python In His House In Lagos At Midnight (photos) by girlhaley(f): 6:28pm On Sep 08, 2015
bad day for d snake nd good day for d man serves d snake right.....
Scary sha
Re: This Man Kills Big Water Python In His House In Lagos At Midnight (photos) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 08, 2015
Peper soup don ready
Re: This Man Kills Big Water Python In His House In Lagos At Midnight (photos) by McKc22(m): 6:34pm On Sep 08, 2015
in mama Nkechi's voice hiaeeeeeee odikwa egwu oooooo
Re: This Man Kills Big Water Python In His House In Lagos At Midnight (photos) by effty(m): 6:38pm On Sep 08, 2015
Carry ur mumu talk enter bush abeg.
ladyF:

Re: This Man Kills Big Water Python In His House In Lagos At Midnight (photos) by Twill92: 6:48pm On Sep 08, 2015
lawanson44:
When i talk, people will say i am talking too much...

But look at the spate of "SNAKE APPEARANCES" in people's homes since buhari took over that have been making headlines on NL! And most of them are Pythons!

I have said it that something is "Snakey" about this present govt! They didn't tell you that APC means "Appearance of Pythons Constantly"

Pythons move very slowly and so is Buhari's govt.

Pythons squeeze their prey and suffocate them before swallowing them and so is Buhari doing to those who opposed him under GEJ

Quote me to say rubbish and be swallowed by a python in your house this night! angry angry angry
kikikikiki...laff iyaff tear my only trouser ooo
Re: This Man Kills Big Water Python In His House In Lagos At Midnight (photos) by cardoctor(m): 6:49pm On Sep 08, 2015
sonnie10:
Destabilization of natural habitat caused by human encroachment into previously unoccupied reserves due to overpopulation in Lagos.

I second the motion.

1 Like

Re: This Man Kills Big Water Python In His House In Lagos At Midnight (photos) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 08, 2015
lawanson44:
When i talk, people will say i am talking too much...

But look at the spate of "SNAKE APPEARANCES" in people's homes since buhari took over that have been making headlines on NL! And most of them are Pythons!

I have said it that something is "Snakey" about this present govt! They didn't tell you that APC means "Appearance of Pythons Constantly"

Pythons move very slowly and so is Buhari's govt.

Pythons squeeze their prey and suffocate them before swallowing them and so is Buhari doing to those who opposed him under GEJ

Quote me to say rubbish and be swallowed by a python in your house this night! angry angry angry

U r suffering from schizophrenia
Re: This Man Kills Big Water Python In His House In Lagos At Midnight (photos) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 08, 2015
mobuch:

U r suffering from schizophrenia

Please what is schizophrenia? And how do you spell it?

Ewu
Re: This Man Kills Big Water Python In His House In Lagos At Midnight (photos) by Henycymama(f): 7:06pm On Sep 08, 2015
omoo....d snake big ooo. d one way dy zoo fit no big lk dat sf..... looks so scaring

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) / Lady's Show Back Outfit In Lagos Traffic While On Okada Causes Stir / Naruto Complete Series Download Links-dual Audio(eng&jap),english Subs,50mb,hi.q

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.