Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,520 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

This Man Kills Big Water Python In His House In Lagos At Midnight (photos) - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Man Kills Big Water Python In His House In Lagos At Midnight (photos) (84937 Views)

Man Sees Centipede On His Bed At Midnight, Gets Terrified (Photos) / Ghanaian Female Soldiers Pose With A Python In The Jungle / See The Snake I Killed In Our House At Midnight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Man Kills Big Water Python In His House In Lagos At Midnight (photos) by Kolade354(m): 9:39pm On Sep 08, 2015
ladyF:
Oh my....but couldn't he have just restrained it? Let's say NO to animal brutality cry

Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
Are you insane Restrain wetin........Seems lyk u av neva encounter danger!!! If nt for faceless forum I for slap u with this stvpid talk

1 Like

Re: This Man Kills Big Water Python In His House In Lagos At Midnight (photos) by Topman0001(m): 9:41pm On Sep 08, 2015
Just a secret: to appare on front page of nairaland, just upload the picture of a snake. Even if it's a downloaded one and fake a story wid it.
Re: This Man Kills Big Water Python In His House In Lagos At Midnight (photos) by pheyikemi: 9:42pm On Sep 08, 2015
olanshi:
What if there was no light or they took light in the process of trying to kill the python. grin
Then this confirms village pple are at work.
Re: This Man Kills Big Water Python In His House In Lagos At Midnight (photos) by dacuteguy(m): 9:42pm On Sep 08, 2015
Snake and man no da agree since d time of bible,genesis 3:15 : and i will put enmity between u and d woman an d between ur seed and her seed he shall bruise u on d head and thou shall bruise his heel
Re: This Man Kills Big Water Python In His House In Lagos At Midnight (photos) by Austin4lif: 10:05pm On Sep 08, 2015
Donbaracuda:
If I saw this type of snake in my house... the snake should give me 1 week to move out, na him house now abeg
na that night I go tell people to help me get my cloths and shake it very well in case, I will come for the properties next time.
Re: This Man Kills Big Water Python In His House In Lagos At Midnight (photos) by gwas(m): 10:05pm On Sep 08, 2015
engrhorla:

Is that possible?

I quite follow your line of thought because such a mammoth animal could not have waltz through Ajegunle without people noticing!

The people in that vicinity should give testimony ooo

Very very possible! That's how those monsters are built. That's why fumigating is advisable in one's house every now and then.
Re: This Man Kills Big Water Python In His House In Lagos At Midnight (photos) by gwas(m): 10:10pm On Sep 08, 2015
Austin4lif:
na that night I go tell people to help me get my cloths and shake it very well in case, I will come for the properties next time.
grin

But killing a snake it's easy na, all you have to do is to target the head. That's all.
Re: This Man Kills Big Water Python In His House In Lagos At Midnight (photos) by FRANKOXY(m): 10:10pm On Sep 08, 2015
GLORY to God Almighty.
Re: This Man Kills Big Water Python In His House In Lagos At Midnight (photos) by Austin4lif: 10:18pm On Sep 08, 2015
gwas:

grin

But killing a snake it's easy na, all you have to do is to target the head. That's all.
what if the snake is there with its family members? I heard that some of them move in convoys.

1 Like

Re: This Man Kills Big Water Python In His House In Lagos At Midnight (photos) by kushsy: 10:19pm On Sep 08, 2015
ladyF:
Oh my....but couldn't he have just restrained it? Let's say NO to animal brutality cry

. Are u being serious Snakes!!! Animal brutality Wetin person no go read for NL
Re: This Man Kills Big Water Python In His House In Lagos At Midnight (photos) by Pamelayoung: 10:21pm On Sep 08, 2015
How come?
Re: This Man Kills Big Water Python In His House In Lagos At Midnight (photos) by iamkingzlee(m): 10:42pm On Sep 08, 2015
oluwa ooo shocked in someone's living room :0
Re: This Man Kills Big Water Python In His House In Lagos At Midnight (photos) by ibolomo(m): 10:52pm On Sep 08, 2015
ladyF:

Restrained what? DOES that 'thing' in the pic look like something that can be restrained? That ain't no dog sis. Just imagine yourse waking up in the middle of the night to meet that monstrous something in your room... Then you will know that: It's lady P again. LOL
Re: This Man Kills Big Water Python In His House In Lagos At Midnight (photos) by bqlekan(m): 10:59pm On Sep 08, 2015
just don't try this in IDEMILI LGAs of Anambra state.. nah grand burial for snake remain oooo
Re: This Man Kills Big Water Python In His House In Lagos At Midnight (photos) by gwas(m): 11:26pm On Sep 08, 2015
Austin4lif:
what if the snake is there with its family members? I heard that some of them move in convoys.

Na for your leg to do the justice o
Re: This Man Kills Big Water Python In His House In Lagos At Midnight (photos) by 400billionman: 11:43pm On Sep 08, 2015
Nobody is stating the morale of this story.

Keep a sharp knife near your bed.

I got 2.
Re: This Man Kills Big Water Python In His House In Lagos At Midnight (photos) by Rhea(f): 11:58pm On Sep 08, 2015
Apparently there are many pythons on the lose in Lagos these days. How are we sure they are not boko haram pythons? grin grin grin grin
Re: This Man Kills Big Water Python In His House In Lagos At Midnight (photos) by gwas(m): 12:05am On Sep 09, 2015
400billionman:
Nobody is stating the morale of this story.

Keep a sharp knife near your bed.

I got 2.
Knife ke, na cutlass be the main thing o
Re: This Man Kills Big Water Python In His House In Lagos At Midnight (photos) by 400billionman: 12:07am On Sep 09, 2015
gwas:

Knife ke, na cutlass be the main thing o

Meant cutlass
Re: This Man Kills Big Water Python In His House In Lagos At Midnight (photos) by sweetgala(m): 12:19am On Sep 09, 2015
Is it me or are there more snakes invading peoples homes lately.
Let me correct myself , humans invading the natur habitat of snakes. As we build houses farther into areas that were once forests we would come in contact with snakes and other animals.

Something needs to be done about the snakes , why we don't have animal control exports under the employ of the state baffles me
Re: This Man Kills Big Water Python In His House In Lagos At Midnight (photos) by Nobody: 2:07am On Sep 09, 2015
Kai,if na me, I go cast out that evil spirit first ooo........Visit www.blissblaze.com for fresh and new entertainment updates you can trust. Don't forget to share with your friends.

Re: This Man Kills Big Water Python In His House In Lagos At Midnight (photos) by chinchum(m): 2:31am On Sep 09, 2015
sureboy0123:
Kai,if na me, I go cast out that evil spirit first ooo........Visit www.blissblaze.com for fresh and new entertainment updates you can trust. Don't forget to share with your friends.
while u are busy casting out the evil spirit, the python will be busy encircling u to cast out life from u. There is a time for everything bro
Re: This Man Kills Big Water Python In His House In Lagos At Midnight (photos) by RexTramadol1: 2:32am On Sep 09, 2015
Ecologism says leave d animal in peace!
Re: This Man Kills Big Water Python In His House In Lagos At Midnight (photos) by Nobody: 3:02am On Sep 09, 2015
chinchum:
while u are busy casting out the evil spirit, the python will be busy encircling u to cast out life from u. There is a time for everything bro
That's tru tho' Thanks for that advice.#NOTED#....buh don't you think that stuff could swallow a being? I mean "WHOLE"......Hey guys, follow the link and like our facebook page for latest entertainment feeds and updates you can trust always.....https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=661222713977476

Re: This Man Kills Big Water Python In His House In Lagos At Midnight (photos) by Bollinger(m): 4:34am On Sep 09, 2015
prettyboi1989:

bruv u dnt expect every one to av sense na! any one can av access to an internet enabled phone and has no bearing in life other than to spew garbage. who knws, d girl myt b a jambite still struggling with waec so her excesses are allowed.

Phuking girl want's to restrain a python. Too many romantic novels.
Re: This Man Kills Big Water Python In His House In Lagos At Midnight (photos) by jedyjedy(m): 4:51am On Sep 09, 2015
Good story. God I hate snakes
Re: This Man Kills Big Water Python In His House In Lagos At Midnight (photos) by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 09, 2015
Bollinger:

Phuking girl want's to restrain a python. Too many romantic novels.
lol she no sabi shingbain
Re: This Man Kills Big Water Python In His House In Lagos At Midnight (photos) by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 09, 2015
gwas:

grin

dnt try killing a live snake buy cutting its head first o. if anybody try am with diamond back or say a cobra, ayyyaaa e don be for d person. its best to knock it down with a long stick n den cut its head. the strike of a snake is faster than human reflex.
Re: This Man Kills Big Water Python In His House In Lagos At Midnight (photos) by Echelle(m): 7:49am On Sep 09, 2015
ladyF:

aliman mtcheewww
Re: This Man Kills Big Water Python In His House In Lagos At Midnight (photos) by gwas(m): 7:50am On Sep 09, 2015
prettyboi1989:

dnt try killing a live snake buy cutting its head first o. if anybody try am with diamond back or say a cobra, ayyyaaa e don be for d person. its best to knock it down with a long stick n den cut its head. the strike of a snake is faster than human reflex.

You target the head with a stick
Re: This Man Kills Big Water Python In His House In Lagos At Midnight (photos) by Ifystar: 8:44am On Sep 09, 2015
How will one see such a monster around and wont kill it...maybe all the snake right activists can come up with methods of restraining this beast from striking humans.
That way, they won't be killed once found in human territories.
Else, I won't spare anyone I find again (killed one late last year at my backyard).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) / Lady's Show Back Outfit In Lagos Traffic While On Okada Causes Stir / The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.