Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Part 6 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Part 6 (7849 Views)

Adebimpe The Facebook Girl (21+) / Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV / Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Season 8. " The Game Of Love" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Part 6 by onihaxy: 4:05pm On Sep 08, 2015
Onihaxy's media and Hero publishers

presents.

onihaxy
Adebimpe
Betty
Henry
Daniella
Segun
and Funmilayo

in

Adebimpe the Facebook girl part 6 ( the inevitable) showing twice weekly on this cinema starting from

September 30, 2015.

Good news..... adebimpe the Facebook girl complete season 6 will be available for sale in PDF and doc format starting from October 1st, 2015.

complete season 6 will be exclusively available for purchase / reading via
www.tosinsilverdam.com ,
www.coolval22.com,
www.facebook.com/onihaxy.

onihaxy media has become a registered business name and this story is licensed under HERO publishers and protected under the copyright laws of Nigeria.

It is now a crime to copy or post this story on website / blogs without license and permission from the Author.

for licensing and approval to have this story on your blog/site. kindly contact the author via the following channels.

WhatsApp: 08069816682
Email: onihaxy@naij.com
Bbm: 568D8E0A
Facebook: www.Facebook.com/onihaxy

30th, September, 2015.
watch out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Part 6 by surestsam(m): 4:07pm On Sep 08, 2015
First To Comment

First Time Commenter

God Bless You Bro
Re: Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Part 6 by kristen12(f): 4:40pm On Sep 08, 2015
OMG!!! At last!! shocked shocked
Re: Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Part 6 by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 08, 2015
Nice!!! Adebimpe the facebook girl season 6 hitting stores nationwide in october. Get ready for screen glueing, page turning adventure from Mr Onihaxy of Onihaxy Media.

Onihaxy, how do I go about getting permissions?. I'm going to do something like silverdam's website as an android app.
Re: Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Part 6 by adusco(m): 5:01pm On Sep 08, 2015
onihaxy:
Onihaxy's media and Hero publishers

presents.

onihaxy
Adebimpe
Betty
Henry
Daniella
Segun
and Funmilayo

in

Adebimpe the Facebook girl part 6 ( the inevitable) showing twice weekly on this cinema starting from

September 30, 2015.

Good news..... adebimpe the Facebook girl complete season 6 will be available for sale in PDF and doc format starting from October 1st, 2015.

complete season 6 will be exclusively available for purchase / reading via
www.tosinsilverdam.com ,
www.coolval22.com,
www.facebook.com/onihaxy.

onihaxy media has become a registered business name and this story is licensed under HERO publishers and protected under the copyright laws of Nigeria.

It is now a crime to copy or post this story on website / blogs without license and permission from the Author.

for licensing and approval to have this story on your blog/site. kindly contact the author via the following channels.

WhatsApp: 08069816682
Email: onihaxy@naij.com
Bbm: 568D8E0A
Facebook: www.Facebook.com/onihaxy

30th, September, 2015.
watch out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I present sir,
I hv smffin to say about selling ur story,its a good idea to make money from ones talent but do you think sm ppl will not copy it and claim dey are the real owner again(you knw dose stupid ppl). some will even come here to tell the concluding part of it. I cant say u shldnt sell it but i dnt knw
Re: Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Part 6 by harjibolar10(m): 5:12pm On Sep 08, 2015
Ghen ghen ghen ghen

Behold, here it cometh
Baba Onihaxy, welcome back
Re: Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Part 6 by onihaxy: 5:23pm On Sep 08, 2015
adusco:

I present sir,
I hv smffin to say about selling ur story,its a good idea to make money from ones talent but do you think sm ppl will not copy it and claim dey are the real owner again(you knw dose stupid ppl). some will even come here to tell the concluding part of it. I cant say u shldnt sell it but i dnt knw

they can't claim it because it has been registered under a publishing firm. and also guided by copyright's law. violated and unauthorized sites/blogs will be reported to appropriate body.
Re: Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Part 6 by onihaxy: 5:24pm On Sep 08, 2015
Quincyolarks:
Nice!!! Adebimpe the facebook girl season 6 hitting stores nationwide in october. Get ready for screen glueing, page turning adventure from Mr Onihaxy of Onihaxy Media.

Onihaxy, how do I go about getting permissions?. I'm going to do something like silverdam's website as an android app.

pm me via any of my contacts written above.
Re: Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Part 6 by barackodam: 5:33pm On Sep 08, 2015
Seat booked.
Re: Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Part 6 by Whizzcute(m): 5:41pm On Sep 08, 2015
FOOD DON DONE!!!
Re: Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Part 6 by Lordseyad(m): 6:10pm On Sep 08, 2015
Yeeeeee---; Front page tinz...

[size=32pt]LordSeyad signing in[/size]

Sep 30 hnmm
Re: Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Part 6 by ahmbal(m): 6:13pm On Sep 08, 2015
i done enter wt my hot pop corn nd my chilled origin, op front seat stl dy
Re: Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Part 6 by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 08, 2015
wow...onibaba..
u too much

#YolO
Re: Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Part 6 by sltn(m): 7:51pm On Sep 08, 2015
Mehn My Onihaxy Is Back, Mehn Bro I Have Missed your stories so much.
welcome back bro.
Re: Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Part 6 by Onemansquad(m): 7:55pm On Sep 08, 2015
ahmbal:
i done enter wt my hot pop corn nd my chilled origin, op front seat stl dy
bring dose tinx wey u hold undecided
Re: Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Part 6 by afolwalex20(m): 7:59pm On Sep 08, 2015
Part 6

Where are d previous parts undecided
Re: Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Part 6 by ggrin(f): 8:05pm On Sep 08, 2015
Sept 30 kwashocked

Waiting angry
Re: Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Part 6 by 2dice(m): 8:08pm On Sep 08, 2015
whEre is my Vaseline ... Mojo don set grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Part 6 by Hawlahscho(m): 11:25pm On Sep 08, 2015
Making two threads What's going on
Re: Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Part 6 by oluwapoju(m): 7:49am On Sep 09, 2015
Following asap
Re: Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Part 6 by Nancydearie(f): 11:08am On Sep 09, 2015
Right on time
Re: Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Part 6 by aao: 12:39pm On Sep 09, 2015
ok now
Re: Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Part 6 by EmagNig(m): 12:47pm On Sep 09, 2015
this script still dey alive?

[size=16pt]sexyLADE[/size] says so

NIGERIA'S 1ST e-MAGAZINE? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Part 6 by koolpal(m): 8:05pm On Sep 10, 2015
I no c my name for register ooo
Re: Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Part 6 by YoungestMuller(m): 12:41am On Sep 12, 2015
Y U open 2 threads nw
Re: Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Part 6 by scooby650(m): 10:44am On Sep 15, 2015
YoungestMuller:
Y U open 2 threads nw
I wonder oooo
Re: Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Part 6 by onihaxy: 6:22pm On Sep 19, 2015
Its almost here, SEPT 30th!!!!!!!!!!.
Adebimpe the facebook girl complete season 6 full of suspense, romance, intrigues and actions!!!!!!.

Updates will be showing freely on this thread alongside some accredited sites/blogs on mondays, Wednesdays and fridays (3 updates per week).

However, if you can't wait for the weekly updates, you can purchase your own copy of the complete season 6 in pdf, doc, and text format for just N200 payable via mtn or glo airtime.

HOW TO PURCHASE?:

Complete season 6 of adebimpe the facebook can be purchase by placing your order via the following channels.

Whatsapp: 08069816682
BBM: 568D8E0A.
Facebook: www.facebook.com/onihaxy.

Story can also be exclusively purchased from:
www.tosinsilverdam.com and
www.coolval22.com.

ONIHAXY's media has become a registered business name and this story is licenced under HERO publishers and protected under the copyright laws of nigeria. It is now a crime to copy or transfer this story on blogs, sites or facebook pages without permission and licensing from the Author. Onihaxy's media and Hero publishers are ready to file a infringement case of any violation to blogger, facebook and other appropriate bodies for prosecution..

For right and permission to BROADCAST or COPY this stories on your website, kindly contact the Author via the channels listed above and pay a sum of N1,000 ( one thousand naira ) for right to copy this story to any of the following accounts.

Acct name. : ONIHA OLUWOLE:

Access Bank: 0033324106,

Stanbic Ibtc: 0014153221,

Skye Bank: 1016990456

FIDELITY bank: 6170475238.
This right is only for broadcasting the stories and not the Reselling of it. To be an accredited reseller, kindly discuss that with the author.

My fellow pals on nairaland, please I am on my kneels and begging you in the name of Almighty God. Please support a brother in his hustle and don't be a destroyer/ caterpillar to the hustle. Please when you purchase a copy of this story. Pls kindly read alone and DON'T COME HERE TO POST IT.
Pls I'm begging everyone, the complete story is very cheap and affordable for as just N200 which I know that you can all afford. If you purchase yours, read alone and let others purchase theirs.

If you are unable to purchase one, just keep calm as I will still update freely everyweek. Thanks so much.

List of all accredited webiste/blogs/ facebook pages shall be posted on sat, 26th of september on this thread and on onihaxy's facebook and bbm channels.

Thanks to everyone, one love.

1 Like

Re: Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Part 6 by Verovera(f): 6:35pm On Sep 19, 2015
Onihaxy, what happened?,
Why double threads?
Re: Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Part 6 by Hawlahscho(m): 4:03pm On Sep 20, 2015
Verovera:
Onihaxy, what happened?,
Why double threads?
One for me, one for him. cool
Re: Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Part 6 by YoungestMuller(m): 10:33am On Sep 21, 2015
Hawlahscho:

One for me, one for him. cool
one for the poster, one for the derailers

1 Like

Re: Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Part 6 by aprilwise(m): 8:08pm On Sep 26, 2015
When I order for a copy how can I pay nd receive it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. / What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? / That Moment When A Lady Says Age Is Nothing But A Number.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.