Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,658 members, 7,827,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Jonathan, Wike At Seriake Dickson's Rally In Yenagoa, Bayelsa.. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Wike At Seriake Dickson's Rally In Yenagoa, Bayelsa.. Photos (35397 Views)

Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) / Governor Wike At Thanksgiving Service To Mark Democracy Day / Goodluck Jonathan At Dickson’s Rally In Yenagoa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, Wike At Seriake Dickson's Rally In Yenagoa, Bayelsa.. Photos by AprokoMan: 9:16pm On Sep 08, 2015
mascot87:
Who will save Buhari from being a dullard? grin grin

u can ask again

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Wike At Seriake Dickson's Rally In Yenagoa, Bayelsa.. Photos by plentybash: 9:19pm On Sep 08, 2015
You only have 4yrs to prove to the people of Phc how competent you are.Niigerians are wiser now.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Wike At Seriake Dickson's Rally In Yenagoa, Bayelsa.. Photos by focus7: 9:21pm On Sep 08, 2015
DrWise:
Nothing dey shelle. . . You do any how, you see any how . . .PDP still the largest party in Africa.
Buhahahaha, kid it seems you lives in the creek and you have no access to news or is it that you are simply delusional. Chei, your cluelessness is fuming smoke.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Wike At Seriake Dickson's Rally In Yenagoa, Bayelsa.. Photos by Demmocrats(m): 9:26pm On Sep 08, 2015
Firefire:

You joined Nairaland: "Time registered: July 05, 2015"

See my post history for your knowledge, long before you joined, that I decided not to write long stories in recent time does not mean we are new here, take your take to review back 7 years+ and come back to me with your feedback.

You are still a learner in the game of politics.... cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/2420801/pmbs-delay-naming-key-appointments/2#35387251

https://www.nairaland.com/2406665/apc-crisis-way-forward#35166258

https://www.nairaland.com/2369238/how-g-5-govs-atiku-stopped#34612962

till you return, safe trip.

Lol if you are that smart you would know this is not my main account

Secondly my other accounts which I have used for years in naira land has been banned by seun himself because i advertise a lot and he warned me about buy I continue. Anyway seun is still my friend and a good guy.

Thirdly I give no crap about politics I do things for a purpose you don't expect me to blindly help build someone else empire without getting something in return thats why I make ingenious comments that gets so much likes and there by making people to view my moniker and from there they see my pet company

Lastly you guys comment and fight over nothing in politics while the politiciana enjoy themselves but I comment on nairaland because I use that opportunity to advertise my pet company than waste my energy without gaining anything.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Wike At Seriake Dickson's Rally In Yenagoa, Bayelsa.. Photos by malikisah: 9:27pm On Sep 08, 2015
Hey, see beautiful people! Dem fine no be small

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Wike At Seriake Dickson's Rally In Yenagoa, Bayelsa.. Photos by inimes(m): 9:28pm On Sep 08, 2015
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has just one vote to cast for Gov. Dickson. From feelers, Dickson is already gone. Not even GEJ or Wike can return him. Bayelsa is fully for the APC,for Change. How many Bayelsans can Jonathan make to support him?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Wike At Seriake Dickson's Rally In Yenagoa, Bayelsa.. Photos by Demmocrats(m): 9:29pm On Sep 08, 2015
Firefire:

You joined Nairaland: "Time registered: July 05, 2015"

See my post history for your knowledge, long before you joined, that I decided not to write long stories in recent time does not mean we are new here, take your take to review back 7 years+ and come back to me with your feedback.

You are still a learner in the game of politics.... cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/2420801/pmbs-delay-naming-key-appointments/2#35387251

https://www.nairaland.com/2406665/apc-crisis-way-forward#35166258

https://www.nairaland.com/2369238/how-g-5-govs-atiku-stopped#34612962

till you return, safe trip.

But you are good in your analysis kudos bro what barcanister
Re: Jonathan, Wike At Seriake Dickson's Rally In Yenagoa, Bayelsa.. Photos by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 08, 2015
agarawu23:
Wike is jumping up and down now, if e get small chance to sit down now e go sleep like craze man wey know get house grin grin cheesy cheesy
#Bad Nigga @ Agarawu23.... grin grin

Hian!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan, Wike At Seriake Dickson's Rally In Yenagoa, Bayelsa.. Photos by ajebuter(f): 9:31pm On Sep 08, 2015
mascot87:
Who will save GEJ from cluelessness grin grin

And who will save PMB i from brainlessness?
Re: Jonathan, Wike At Seriake Dickson's Rally In Yenagoa, Bayelsa.. Photos by Firefire(m): 9:32pm On Sep 08, 2015
Demmocrats:

But you are good in your analysis kudos bro what barcanister

He is fine. Thank you.
Re: Jonathan, Wike At Seriake Dickson's Rally In Yenagoa, Bayelsa.. Photos by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 08, 2015
May GOD punish seriake dickson

A GOVERNOR who has received close to #600BILLION over 4years, yet has only Salary to show for it.

A state with only 8 LGAs, yet nothing to show for it

A state with 4 LGAs across the CREEKS, and you are required to fix the VISIBLE 4 on land, yet nothing to show for it.

A state that pays CORP MEMBERS #4000 monthly whose PPAs are across the sea , despite HUGE ALLOCATION.

MAY THUNDER FIRE PDP...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Wike At Seriake Dickson's Rally In Yenagoa, Bayelsa.. Photos by ajebuter(f): 9:34pm On Sep 08, 2015
bettercreature:
Its going to be very difficult for APC to win any south-south or south east state

Word! Fact! Gbam!
Take your pick

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Wike At Seriake Dickson's Rally In Yenagoa, Bayelsa.. Photos by damiloladuke: 9:34pm On Sep 08, 2015
Ayus34:
Abesan gate or jakande?
Abesan na one now
Re: Jonathan, Wike At Seriake Dickson's Rally In Yenagoa, Bayelsa.. Photos by damiloladuke: 9:34pm On Sep 08, 2015
Ayus34:
Abesan gate or jakande?
Abesan na one now
Re: Jonathan, Wike At Seriake Dickson's Rally In Yenagoa, Bayelsa.. Photos by nijanigga: 9:38pm On Sep 08, 2015
see how mobile police is trotting guns, if they like they can shoot anybody they want. Nigeria we hail thee.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Wike At Seriake Dickson's Rally In Yenagoa, Bayelsa.. Photos by ValerianSteel(m): 9:38pm On Sep 08, 2015
DrWise:
Nothing dey shelle. . . You do any how, you see any how . . .PDP still the largest party in Africa.
You mean the Africa on Mars right.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Wike At Seriake Dickson's Rally In Yenagoa, Bayelsa.. Photos by Appareil(m): 9:50pm On Sep 08, 2015
inimes:
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has just one vote to cast for Gov. Dickson. From feelers, Dickson is already gone. Not even GEJ or Wike can return him. Bayelsa is fully for the APC,for Change. How many Bayelsans can Jonathan make to support him?
Story!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Wike At Seriake Dickson's Rally In Yenagoa, Bayelsa.. Photos by Appareil(m): 9:52pm On Sep 08, 2015
EVILFOREST:

A GOVERNOR who has received close to #600BILLION over 4years, yet has only Salary to show for it.

A state with 4 LGAs across the CREEKS, and you are required to fix the VISIBLE 4 on land, yet nothing to show for it. Back to Sender!!!

A state that pays CORP MEMBERS #4000 monthly whose PPAs are across the sea , despite HUGE ALLOCATION.

MAY THUNDER FIRE as APC

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Wike At Seriake Dickson's Rally In Yenagoa, Bayelsa.. Photos by Appareil(m): 9:56pm On Sep 08, 2015
EVILFOREST:

A state with 4 LGAs across the CREEKS, and you are required to fix the VISIBLE 4 on land, yet nothing to show for it.

MAY THUNDER FIRE PDP...
Back to sender!
Re: Jonathan, Wike At Seriake Dickson's Rally In Yenagoa, Bayelsa.. Photos by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 08, 2015
Otunbatrafford:
They will surely gather, but their gathering will amount to nothing. GEJ leading a congregation of clueless and corrupt people.
So APC members are not corrupt??

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Wike At Seriake Dickson's Rally In Yenagoa, Bayelsa.. Photos by EbiJUNIRO(m): 10:05pm On Sep 08, 2015
aare07:
Hit LIKE for PDP to emerge as the winner in the Dec. 5 election.

Hit SHARE for APC to form the next government in the state.

¬¬the LIKES have it... Simple ballot voting...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Wike At Seriake Dickson's Rally In Yenagoa, Bayelsa.. Photos by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 08, 2015
the crowd look like they were forced at gun point to be there ,wait and see Apc first campaign outing in bayelsa
Re: Jonathan, Wike At Seriake Dickson's Rally In Yenagoa, Bayelsa.. Photos by oganology33(m): 10:35pm On Sep 08, 2015
udeagbalaC:
the crowd look like they were forced at gun point to be there ,wait and see Apc first campaign outing in bayelsa
Here we go again. Reinhard Bonnke Crowd not available this time. @VPOsibande
Re: Jonathan, Wike At Seriake Dickson's Rally In Yenagoa, Bayelsa.. Photos by Yomboy4ever(m): 10:42pm On Sep 08, 2015
Some people no get shame sha, say GeJ fit go bck to bayelsa go dey campaign for sombody after 6yrs as president without. a single project even ordinary drinking water for him village pple..
Re: Jonathan, Wike At Seriake Dickson's Rally In Yenagoa, Bayelsa.. Photos by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 08, 2015
ellabooz:
Truth be told,Goodluck Jonathan is comparatively looking younger .
No wonder he quickly conceded defeat.

God bless you dear you have good intentions for the nation but lacks the will power.
You fit go sleep with am.
Re: Jonathan, Wike At Seriake Dickson's Rally In Yenagoa, Bayelsa.. Photos by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 08, 2015
WIKE has two months more to vacate that seat
Re: Jonathan, Wike At Seriake Dickson's Rally In Yenagoa, Bayelsa.. Photos by Princeumalove(m): 10:52pm On Sep 08, 2015
That's a good one for PDP
Re: Jonathan, Wike At Seriake Dickson's Rally In Yenagoa, Bayelsa.. Photos by ModiKen(m): 11:17pm On Sep 08, 2015
DrWise:

Point of correction.

PDP, the largest opposition party in Africa. grin
Re: Jonathan, Wike At Seriake Dickson's Rally In Yenagoa, Bayelsa.. Photos by otokx(m): 11:31pm On Sep 08, 2015
is Wike loosing weight?
Re: Jonathan, Wike At Seriake Dickson's Rally In Yenagoa, Bayelsa.. Photos by dammytosh: 11:39pm On Sep 08, 2015
More like D1ckheads attended D1ckson's rally.

Awon weereyy

Oya let's vote D1ckson for borrowing money and paying salary,
Re: Jonathan, Wike At Seriake Dickson's Rally In Yenagoa, Bayelsa.. Photos by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 09, 2015
Too many thugs in all sectors of Nigeria. angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry
Re: Jonathan, Wike At Seriake Dickson's Rally In Yenagoa, Bayelsa.. Photos by Morenzy15: 12:22am On Sep 09, 2015
The election will surely determine if Dickson will be returned.

Why give yourself stress when we can actually do deliver your item to your doorstep,
visit any of our online store to get your best and quality items;
/morenzy-business-classic
www.kaymu.com/seller/morenzy-business-classic
www.(morenzy)
A trial will convince you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Responds To Allegation Of Being "Supreme Leader Of IPOB" (Photo) / $65m Fraud: Gimba Yau Kumo Is No Longer An In-law To Buhari – Presidency / 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.