Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Hard Decision(pls Help) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hard Decision(pls Help) (1966 Views)

Please Advice Me Am I Taking The Right Marriage Decision??? / I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hard Decision(pls Help) by greatgeo(m): 7:40pm On Oct 04, 2006
We are closed friends.suddenly i started 2 like her until i asked if she has someone.yes was d replyed.she complain dat d gul doen't call or text dat has always do d opposite she even asked if i av someone i said NOas i have not bn into relationshe b4.she jst told me she has put off with d guy&d guy don't stay in lagos.we don't even hide secrets.she is very depressed now but den i don't want her2 think am happy 4 there sparation.do i or not asked her out?all ur views r welcome.
Re: Hard Decision(pls Help) by kokoletz(m): 8:38pm On Oct 04, 2006
Ol boy dt depends on her having the same feeling for you, if not she will think dt u wnt to take advantage of her.
Re: Hard Decision(pls Help) by byatchbmae: 9:44pm On Oct 05, 2006
Yalls english fucking kills me man.
Re: Hard Decision(pls Help) by chukymoney(m): 10:00pm On Oct 05, 2006
dont rush her give her sometime if not she would turn u down just dont stop being close to her,when its time to tell her you will see it her eyes.
Re: Hard Decision(pls Help) by dankmen208(m): 5:53pm On Nov 29, 2007
Chill my guy na time
Re: Hard Decision(pls Help) by mikkymoi(m): 7:26pm On Sep 16, 2011
Realx, every thing will walk out just the way u xpect,
I knw u wanna date her, undecided undecided undecided undecided

but for now, dont ask her out yet, let her heal
Re: Hard Decision(pls Help) by deniyor: 7:28pm On Sep 16, 2011
^^^^^ I'm sure he is fine after 5 years.
Re: Hard Decision(pls Help) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 16, 2011
@poster
you are closed friends, share secrets etc but yet you didnt know she had a man?! i suggest you get to know this gal a lil' more before you make the transition. as for now BE SUPPORTIVE!!!!!
Re: Hard Decision(pls Help) by deniyor: 1:19am On Sep 17, 2011
MBJ - look date of original post. grin
Re: Hard Decision(pls Help) by tellwisdom: 10:02am On Sep 17, 2011
OP, you mixed your letter with grinded pepper?? sad sad Immediately i finished reading your thread, my eye begin pain me cry cry
Re: Hard Decision(pls Help) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 18, 2011
deniyor:

MBJ - look date of original post. grin

***curses the hell out of whoever revived that long dead thread***
Re: Hard Decision(pls Help) by Emmaesty(f): 6:31pm On Feb 01, 2013
Re: Hard Decision(pls Help) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 01, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

***curses the hell out of whoever revived that long dead thread***
lmao.. By now he wud av bleeped the gurl uncountable times

(1) (Reply)

Number Of Single Ladies Increasing By The Day: / Is Lagos Babes Are Vampire / He Hasnt Formally Asked Me To Be His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.