Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,565 members, 7,955,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:47 PM

The Funniest Thing! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Funniest Thing! (1981 Views)

What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? / Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Funniest Thing! by spikedcylinder: 10:10am On Oct 31, 2008
Hear my story first o.

Went for a transaction this morning with my colleagues. There were three of us-2 guys and me. So on our way back, my ashewo colleague (who was driving) saw this chick and started chatting her up o. I have to agree, the girl was FINE!!!! I was mumbling at the back telling him to mind his business and let us go back to the office but I guess he was too mesmerized to answer me. The girl did not answer him. . . .he kept following with the car and she didn't answer him. So he came down while the other guy took control of the wheel (and I was fuming at the back grin). He started chatting up this chick trying to get her number as we followed them with the car behind. My colleague was still slaving his tongue away when this 2008 Range Rover zoomed in on them and rolled his window down. I don't know what he said to her but next thing we saw was the girl climbing into the car and I'm almost damn sure she didn't know him before. They zoomed off and left my colleagues and I open mouthed. And our own car wasn't bad o. shocked

I was stunned!!!! We've been making fun of him since.

Money eh? cheesy cheesy
Re: The Funniest Thing! by edatika(m): 10:21am On Oct 31, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Hear my story first o.

Went for a transaction this morning with my colleagues. There were three of us-2 guys and me. So on our way back, my ashewo colleague (who was driving) saw this chick and started chatting her up o. I have to agree, the girl was FINE!!!! I was mumbling at the back telling him to mind his business and let us go back to the office but I guess he was too mesmerized to answer me. The girl did not answer him. . . .he kept following with the car and she didn't answer him. So he came down while the other guy took control of the wheel (and I was fuming at the back grin). He started chatting up this chick trying to get her number as we followed them with the car behind. My colleague was still slaving his tongue away when this 2008 Range Rover zoomed in on them and rolled his window down. I don't know what he said to her but next thing we saw was the girl climbing into the car and I'm almost damn sure she didn't know him before. They zoomed off and left my colleagues and I open mouthed. And our own car wasn't bad o. shocked

I was stunned!!!! We've been making fun of him since.

Money eh? cheesy cheesy

you are a lady so u'll understand abi the babe better abi,
the exclamation is not "money eh?" but "WOMENNNN!"
Re: The Funniest Thing! by spikedcylinder: 10:26am On Oct 31, 2008
edatika:

you are a lady so u'll understand abi the babe better abi,
the exclamation is not "money eh?" but "WOMENNNN!"

So you're saying if it were the other way round, the same thing wouldn't happen? I mean, if you had two women on your case like that girl did, you wouldn't go for the richer one or what are you saying?
Re: The Funniest Thing! by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 31, 2008
Lmao!

Singing
"Now I Aint Saying She A Goldigger. . . ."

By the way, what car was your friend driving? cool cheesy
Re: The Funniest Thing! by Nautillus(m): 10:31am On Oct 31, 2008
Nne baby . . .when Moneyhmm . .I mean Ego . .when Ego it talking . . .even dead body go waka

Choruses the song with ibk . . .but she aint messing with no broke broke . . . grin grin grin
Re: The Funniest Thing! by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 31, 2008
Hey, poor guy embarassed embarassed

I' ve experienced sometin close to that b4 lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Funniest Thing! by spikedcylinder: 10:38am On Oct 31, 2008
@ IBK,
It was a Passat o, either 2007 or 2008, not sure of the year but I think its the latter.

Poor guy ke? He took it all in stride and has since moved to the next girl. cheesy Thats men for you. tongue
Re: The Funniest Thing! by Nautillus(m): 10:39am On Oct 31, 2008
ibkaye:

By the way, what car was your friend driving? cool cheesy

Since they went out marketing . . .its most prolly a Toyota Corolla or Honda City or Kia something or Hyundai something else

Hope it wasn't a TOKs oh grin grin grin
Re: The Funniest Thing! by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 31, 2008
Nautillus:

Since they went out marketing . . .its most prolly a Toyota Corolla or Honda City or Kia something or Hyundai something else

Hope it wasn't a TOKs oh grin grin grin
Lol you are not serious! cheesy

@Spike
Hmm, I guess that's just a typical money leeching girl for you, send my apologies to your friend, make e no vex  cool grin
Re: The Funniest Thing! by spikedcylinder: 10:44am On Oct 31, 2008
LOL! I know nothing about marketing! We didn't go out marketing o.

It was a passat, I'm trying to google it to see what year that model is and no, its a new car. tongue

No be my car sef, wetin come be my own?

@ IBK

It is just plain money jare. It has nothing to do with gender as far as I'm concerned.
Re: The Funniest Thing! by Exstar(f): 11:53am On Oct 31, 2008
Ha, ha, haaaaaa grin
Send my sympathy to your colleague. Some chicks are like that!!! shocked
I have seen such things happen before, girls & money! May God help us.
Re: The Funniest Thing! by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 31, 2008
Hey you all slow down okay?? Maybe its not about the money, maybe the other guy was kooler or maybe the way he approached her was better. Besides, he might have been alone too and I know girls dont like being picked up by in a car with 'passengers'. Besiede she might have caught sight of Spikes at the back - sulking. So, she probably dint want to be insulted by getting into the car.

An along comes someone in a car, alone, probably finer and better spoken. What do you guys expect her to do??

I'm just trying to rationalize here, it might not really be about the car/money . . . wait! did you say a 2008 Range Rover? What am I talking about, its is about the Car. cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: The Funniest Thing! by tkb417(m): 12:06pm On Oct 31, 2008
Spiky
that ur Passat goes for about 3.8m and the Range goes for more than 15m. Ur guy isnt the owner of the car im sure.
So the highest bidder got the babe. Tell ur guy to step up his game
chikena

Uju
of course, its about the car
Spikys car is almost a purewater in Gidi now, so u guessed right!!
Re: The Funniest Thing! by konkocious(m): 12:12pm On Oct 31, 2008
she need the money, she wanna dig, let her dig

well tell ya friend say na level make him step up abi? he too fit carry babe waka with him passat form person wey dey use GOLF
Re: The Funniest Thing! by spikedcylinder: 12:15pm On Oct 31, 2008
Exstar:

Ha, ha, haaaaaa grin
Send my sympathy to your colleague. Some chicks are like that!!! shocked
I have seen such things happen before, girls & money! May God help us.

Girls and money? Boys and money nko?
It is not a gender issue, IT IS A MONEY ISSUE!!!! undecided

Ujujoan:

Hey you all slow down okay?? Maybe its not about the money, maybe the other guy was kooler or maybe the way he approached her was better. Besides, he might have been alone too and I know girls don't like being picked up by in a car with 'passengers'. Besiede she might have caught sight of Spikes at the back - sulking. So, she probably dint want to be insulted by getting into the car.

An along comes someone in a car, alone, probably finer and better spoken. What do you guys expect her to do??

I'm just trying to rationalize here, it might not really be about the car/money . . . wait! did you say a 2008 Range Rover? What am I talking about, its is about the Car. cheesy cheesy grin grin

Yes, I get the whole "ganging up on her" concept which she might have been afraid of but my colleague didn't want her to get in the car, he just wanted her number.
The bigger boy won.
Another funny thing was that the guy didn't even smile. When we met up with him up front at the traffic light, he looked down at us. . . .had some sort of smirk on his face and zoomed off!
Chai! I will have money o! cheesy cheesy
Re: The Funniest Thing! by HRhotness(f): 12:16pm On Oct 31, 2008

i'll admit I'd do d same thing oh. . . who no like better thing!
besides money gives a guy swagger. . .  I'm sure d land rover guy was way cooler than ur colleague
Re: The Funniest Thing! by Nautillus(m): 12:19pm On Oct 31, 2008
spikedcylinder:

LOL! I know nothing about marketing! We didn't go out marketing o.
It was a passat, I'm trying to google it to see what year that model is and no, its a new car. tongue
No be my car sef, wetin come be my own?
@ IBK
It is just plain money jare. It has nothing to do with gender as far as I'm concerned.

Sorry luv . . . .I take it all back . . . . But you've got 2 give it up the 4 the LR3 men . . .the ride is deffff grin grin grin grin
Re: The Funniest Thing! by spikedcylinder: 12:20pm On Oct 31, 2008
tkb417:

Spiky
that ur Passat goes for about 3.8m and the Range goes for more than 15m. Ur guy isnt the owner of the car I'm sure.
So the highest bidder got the babe. Tell ur guy to step up his game
chikena

Uju
of course, its about the car
Spikys car is almost a purewater in Gidi now, so u guessed right!!

Ol' boy e, na today I know o. The yeye boy would usually take the car to Unilag and score very well. Today it was just like film trick for him.
Re: The Funniest Thing! by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 31, 2008
HR.hotness:

i'll admit I'll do d same thing oh. . . who no like better thing!
besides money gives a guy swagger. . .  I'm sure d land rover guy was way cooler than ur colleague

Yes oh, me too.

An you are right about the confidence that money brings. The guy must have been really kool. kiss  kiss

spikedcylinder:

Chai! I will have money o! cheesy cheesy

By fire by force abi?  grin  grin  grin
Re: The Funniest Thing! by ramonacee(f): 12:24pm On Oct 31, 2008
grin grin grin
eyaaa poor thing!!
should hav something to do with ur colleague's manner of approach,who'd be interested in a guy who isnt real.
i'm sure say him go don form die  shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Funniest Thing! by tkb417(m): 12:28pm On Oct 31, 2008
Money answereth all things my people

Imagine hustling a babe with Femi Otedola?
he'll probably lock me up for years!!!

Spiky
u will have money with time. But what do u need it for? just get a loaded dude in Gidi and all will be well
Re: The Funniest Thing! by spikedcylinder: 12:48pm On Oct 31, 2008
tkb417:

Spiky
just get a loaded dude in Gidi and all will be well

No thanks. smiley

@ topic
You guys, my colleague is not bad at all o. He's 6', slim and has a cute face. And I'm hoping his pick up lines aren't bad as well.

Someone with more "swagger" just had to come and steal the light.

Thats what I said the other day about "game". undecided
Re: The Funniest Thing! by Gamine(f): 12:53pm On Oct 31, 2008

But how do you know the girl didnt know the Range Rover dude. undecided undecided

It could have been her uncle or something, her driver? undecided
Re: The Funniest Thing! by spikedcylinder: 1:00pm On Oct 31, 2008
Gamine:

But how do you know the girl didnt know the Range Rover dude. undecided undecided

It could have been her uncle or something, her driver? undecided

Because he came armed with pick up lines too. My colleague attested to that and must have repeated what the guy said but I was too stunned to listen. I wasn't there thats why I didn't hear first hand what was said. undecided undecided
Re: The Funniest Thing! by Gamine(f): 1:11pm On Oct 31, 2008
aah Well.

Stuffz happen!

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Funniest Thing! by affee(f): 1:18pm On Oct 31, 2008
I have to agree with Gamine

How do you know she did not know the guy?
And your colleague might have said some things that I'm sure she found offensive
how r u sure your colleague did not say that to boost his ego and make the girl look cheap?

It happened to me once
I went somwhere and was waiting for my hubby to come and pick me, while waiting this Stupid guy, I dont know if he had a car o,
he looked presentable though started hussling me,
I didn't answer him o, just smiled politely, he was like we should go somewhere comforable and discuss, the guy talk that day sha
any way while he was talking I sighted my hubby from afar,I quietly waited for the car to approach stood up, turned around and gave the guy a neat smile and walked up to the car.
but show spoil my husband was not driving it was his driver, because I planned on giving my husband a deep kiss.

Anyway sha I had fun that day grin I am actually laffing now
Re: The Funniest Thing! by affee(f): 1:22pm On Oct 31, 2008
I guess it's not the same i.e my story and your story

anyways I will not enter a car with a guy that has another lady in it, it is not wise at all

a 2008 RR what did he expect
Re: The Funniest Thing! by tkb417(m): 1:26pm On Oct 31, 2008
Looks?
who gives a flying f;ck if hes a Denzel, gurlz want the dough to secure their lifes

Looks dont bring food to the table.

Let the dude leave the bigger pond for the bigger boiz. Unilag, Osu n the poly gurls are still there for him to KILL (the small fries amongst them)
Re: The Funniest Thing! by affee(f): 1:31pm On Oct 31, 2008
tkb417:

Let the dude leave the bigger pond for the bigger boiz. Unilag, Osu n the poly gurls are still there for him to KILL (the small fries amongst them)

lol grin
Re: The Funniest Thing! by Gamine(f): 1:35pm On Oct 31, 2008
@Affee,

Nice one o.

Funny enough, i have almost the same story

but it was my sister who picked me up in the Rover.

some people should chase only what they can handle ooh

no go chase mammiwota lipsrsealed
Re: The Funniest Thing! by spikedcylinder: 1:44pm On Oct 31, 2008
Lol.

affee, I agree with you, thats a possible scenario but I'm only talking based on what I observed and what I was told.

As long as its a woman, men can pursue anything to the ends of the world. Personally, the whole chatting a woman up on the street is rather crass but some would dig right in. undecided
Re: The Funniest Thing! by MissyB1(m): 2:03pm On Oct 31, 2008
I'm guessing the gurl followed the otha guy for some reasons:
1-there was a lady in the first car(prolly she tot you were picked up jst like she's bout to be picked up)
2-prolly to scare ur collegue off her
3-she prolly knows the guy
4-she based her choice on class

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Over Or What / She Thinks She Is Doing Me A Favor. / Suffering For The Sins Of Your Parents.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.