Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Is Sex The Most Effective And Efficient Remedy For Cold Days And Nights - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Sex The Most Effective And Efficient Remedy For Cold Days And Nights (1333 Views)

This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo / Man Shares Photo Of His Spouse & Says She’s Giving Randy Men Sleepless Nights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Sex The Most Effective And Efficient Remedy For Cold Days And Nights by jonaifame22(m): 7:35am On Sep 09, 2015
Pls paramedics in the house grace dis thread wth ur helpful answers, good morning
Re: Is Sex The Most Effective And Efficient Remedy For Cold Days And Nights by adedayourt(m): 7:55am On Sep 09, 2015
NO
Re: Is Sex The Most Effective And Efficient Remedy For Cold Days And Nights by osile2012: 7:58am On Sep 09, 2015
IF symptoms persist after, contact your doctor grin grin grin grin.
Re: Is Sex The Most Effective And Efficient Remedy For Cold Days And Nights by jonaifame22(m): 8:13am On Sep 09, 2015
adedayourt:
NO
buh it makes people sweat, and sweat is a sign of heat na abi?buh I cld b e wrong sha o
Re: Is Sex The Most Effective And Efficient Remedy For Cold Days And Nights by Kingsley1000(m): 9:48am On Sep 09, 2015
you never heard of weather for two
Re: Is Sex The Most Effective And Efficient Remedy For Cold Days And Nights by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 09, 2015
No wonder pregnancy is the latest trend this season.....
Re: Is Sex The Most Effective And Efficient Remedy For Cold Days And Nights by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 09, 2015
Kingsley1000:
what are you saying
Re: Is Sex The Most Effective And Efficient Remedy For Cold Days And Nights by adedayourt(m): 9:55am On Sep 09, 2015
jonaifame22:
buh it makes people sweat, and sweat is a sign of heat na abi?buh I cld b e wrong sha o

DEN IF SEX IS D MOST EFFECTIVE, WAT ADVICE ARE WE GIVING THE SINGLE.
IF SEX IS THE MOST EFFECTIVE WAT ARE WE TELLING A HUSBAND/WIFE WHOSE WIFE/HUSBAND IS OUT ON A JOURNEY

YES! SEX IZ A REMEDY TO COLD BUT A SECONDRY ONE DAT SUD BE XPLOITED AFTER OTHER EFFECTIVE WAYS AV BEEN CONSIDERED
Re: Is Sex The Most Effective And Efficient Remedy For Cold Days And Nights by jonaifame22(m): 9:56am On Sep 09, 2015
Kingsley1000:
dat's one of the reason I'm asking.
Re: Is Sex The Most Effective And Efficient Remedy For Cold Days And Nights by jonaifame22(m): 9:57am On Sep 09, 2015
Jollyjoy:
No wonder pregnancy is the latest trend this season.....
are u trying to say that people get pregnant more in rainy season?
Re: Is Sex The Most Effective And Efficient Remedy For Cold Days And Nights by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:58am On Sep 09, 2015
Whatever happened to Hot choco?
Re: Is Sex The Most Effective And Efficient Remedy For Cold Days And Nights by jonaifame22(m): 9:58am On Sep 09, 2015
adedayourt:

IF SEX IS THE MOST EFFECTIVE WAT ARE WE TELLING A HUSBAND/WIFE WHOSE WIFE/HUSBAND IS OUT ON A JOURNEY

YES! SEX IZ A REMEDY TO COLD BUT A SECONDRY ONE DAT SUD BE XPLOITED AFTER OTHER EFFECTIVE WAYS AV BEEN CONSIDERED
sex, second remedy?
Re: Is Sex The Most Effective And Efficient Remedy For Cold Days And Nights by jonaifame22(m): 9:59am On Sep 09, 2015
JeffreyJamez:
Whatever happened to Hot choco?
ahhhhh, I love hot choco, buh it makes me sleepy
Re: Is Sex The Most Effective And Efficient Remedy For Cold Days And Nights by adedayourt(m): 10:00am On Sep 09, 2015
jonaifame22:
sex, second remedy?

not second actually

probly 7th or so
Re: Is Sex The Most Effective And Efficient Remedy For Cold Days And Nights by adedayourt(m): 10:01am On Sep 09, 2015
Kingsley1000:

pregnancy for one
Re: Is Sex The Most Effective And Efficient Remedy For Cold Days And Nights by jonaifame22(m): 10:03am On Sep 09, 2015
adedayourt:

not second actually
probly 7th or so
ehn ehn 7th is ur man hood active at all?
Re: Is Sex The Most Effective And Efficient Remedy For Cold Days And Nights by adedayourt(m): 10:05am On Sep 09, 2015
jonaifame22:
ehn ehn 7th is ur man hood active at all?

if u av a sister (pretty one, i dont do gorilla) send her to me. she wud share u d testimony
Re: Is Sex The Most Effective And Efficient Remedy For Cold Days And Nights by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:05am On Sep 09, 2015
jonaifame22:
ahhhhh, I love hot choco, buh it makes me sleepy

That's a bad thing?
Re: Is Sex The Most Effective And Efficient Remedy For Cold Days And Nights by jonaifame22(m): 11:11am On Sep 09, 2015
adedayourt:

if u av a sister (pretty one, i dont do gorilla) send her to me. she wud share u d testimony
when u've conquered all the gals in ur area wth proof of their names and pictures and house numbers, then I'll know u're strong and smart enough to handle my sister
Re: Is Sex The Most Effective And Efficient Remedy For Cold Days And Nights by Kingsley1000(m): 11:19am On Sep 09, 2015
jonaifame22:
are u trying to say that people get pregnant more in rainy season?
no mind her.....sex is now something that is abominable...#African mentality sha
Re: Is Sex The Most Effective And Efficient Remedy For Cold Days And Nights by jonaifame22(m): 11:32am On Sep 09, 2015
Kingsley1000:
no mind her.....sex is now something that is abominable...#African mentality sha
infact ehn d gal sef make me tire
Re: Is Sex The Most Effective And Efficient Remedy For Cold Days And Nights by mubarak001(m): 1:27pm On Sep 09, 2015
It depends on what works for you, to some, is boxing and running, and to anoda is nodding
Re: Is Sex The Most Effective And Efficient Remedy For Cold Days And Nights by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 09, 2015
adedayourt:

nyc1,ur answer said it all

1 Like

Re: Is Sex The Most Effective And Efficient Remedy For Cold Days And Nights by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 09, 2015
mubarak001:
It depends on what works for you, to some, is boxing and running, and to anoda is nodding
boxing kill colds?woaah..lafin in swahili
Re: Is Sex The Most Effective And Efficient Remedy For Cold Days And Nights by adedayourt(m): 1:35pm On Sep 09, 2015
sophietosyneabou:
nyc1,ur answer said it all

thanks ma'am
Re: Is Sex The Most Effective And Efficient Remedy For Cold Days And Nights by mubarak001(m): 1:36pm On Sep 09, 2015
sophietosyneabou:
boxing kill colds?woaah..lafin in swahili

if you didn't believe, come engage mi when you are cold.

(1) (Reply)

Hi girlfriends...did Your Vag!na smells real bad? read why... / I Tire For Naija Babes O! / Did You Find Attractive To Have A Girlfriend/date That Smoke Cigarette ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.