Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! (41929 Views)

Obaseki & Betsy, Oshiomhole & lara Kneel Before Oba Of Benin For Blessing / The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer / Godwin Obaseki Is APC's Flag Bearer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by dokyOloye: 8:12pm On Sep 09, 2015
tolexy007:
i dont blame the man, but the girl...money the root of all evil
The girl was probably gifted to d man,in that part of d world,women have no say.
Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 09, 2015
Money well spent.
Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:30pm On Sep 09, 2015
oluwafemi113:
Northern men with small small girls

Sharap, this one nko, na nortener?

1 Like

Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by ststyreal(f): 8:37pm On Sep 09, 2015
Wicked men everywhere. After sucking the first wife dry, now went for another fresh and watery one. Stupid old ricketing, illiterate grandpa.

1 Like

Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by PeoplesArmy: 8:49pm On Sep 09, 2015
utenwuson:
Here are pictures of prince Audu of the APC in Kogi state with his 19 year old wife Olivia, from Benue state, attending university of Jos is set to be the next 1st lady of Kogi state!

Photos from:

https://www.nairaland.com/2112657/ex-kogi-gov-audu-abubakar

Schmuck....no sharia in that state?
Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by coolitempa(f): 8:52pm On Sep 09, 2015
So many paedophiles in that Nigeria sha....... cheesy.....
Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by coolitempa(f): 8:58pm On Sep 09, 2015
Ekaka1:

If you're in doubt ask aoshiomole sad

Oshimole own better pass......at least she was much older....unlike this feeding bottle girls...... grin
Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by andyanders: 9:34pm On Sep 09, 2015
makingsense:
Politicians ..why we no dey carry our Size and Age na. !!!
That is money for you.Go and ask Oshomole how he bought his.How can any descent girl just go for this kind of man if not money.Ask Bianca also.It runs in their blood.

You use your money to buy them.Even 16 yrs, be sure to get.Ladies are after money.Love expires during high school.After that, it is business for ladies.Even at 90 yrs, 16 yr old girl in Nigeria is ready to follow the person.

It is hard to find true love.

1 Like

Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by villeanns(m): 9:43pm On Sep 09, 2015
peterovanski:
angry how can a man like this be doing such in a civillized world. And the girl self no dey shameangry if na fine boi like me now even though I'm a thousandnaire she no go gree.na all this baba whey no fit complete round 1.angryangry I hope buhari fix this coz its part of the change I voted for.

Stepping out .........ah FTC any way I dedicate it to all that hope that stupid J P Morgan policy won't kill our nation totally(geesilver where you at?)

Who do u blame now. Afterall all these happens because of material gains without considering their future. Naija girls are always interest for winners take it all.

If you don't have d money nothing for u syndromes... Naija babes which way?
Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by makingsense(m): 9:45pm On Sep 09, 2015
andyanders:

That is money for you.Go and ask Oshomole how he bought his.How can any descent girl just go for this kind of man if not money.Ask Bianca also.It runs in their blood.

You use your money to buy them.Even 16 yrs, be sure to get.Ladies are after money.Love expires during high school.After that, it is business for ladies.Even at 90 yrs, 16 yr old girl in Nigeria is ready to follow the person.

It is hard to find true love.
u are #makingSense
Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 09, 2015
No, she's not more stunning than Iara and the man's doing the same thing Zahra Buhari accused the Gambian government of.

Before you castigate someone remove the log of wood in your eyes - words the APC government is not familiar with.
Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by davidufuoma(m): 10:02pm On Sep 09, 2015
Beauty and d Beast
Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by Ovamboland(m): 10:06pm On Sep 09, 2015
Na wah o!
Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by Imokay: 10:12pm On Sep 09, 2015
Seeing them kiss they do my body like say I get malaria. I hope say I no go vomit. Who are the parents of this lil girl? Still studying in Jos abi? Ok ooo, when we hear say she dey carry Audu's money give younger men, we shall continue this thread. I am so sure it will happen very soon. Senseless old men doing nothing about strategic national growth since 1845.
Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by oismail(m): 10:35pm On Sep 09, 2015
No be only Audi, na Range rover!
Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by Obas101(m): 1:49am On Sep 10, 2015
oizapendent:
wife or daughter.....fake news errywhere
So wot are u trying to say oyiza
Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by Dokitadotun: 4:36am On Sep 10, 2015
Awoofawo:
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry stop abusing money!!! And meditate on the below thanks. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
It is the love of money (I.e desperation) that is evil , not money itself.
Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by Nobody: 6:14am On Sep 10, 2015
oizapendent:
wife or daughter.....fake news errywhere
Lolz... deep down, you believe that ugly man fit give birth to such a pretty lady
Unless with the union of an extremely pretty woman though
Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by MemphisDepay(m): 7:50am On Sep 10, 2015
peterovanski:
angry how can a man like this be doing such in a civillized world. And the girl self no dey shameangry if na fine boi like me now even though I'm a thousandnaire she no go gree.na all this baba whey no fit complete round 1.angryangry I hope buhari fix this coz its part of the change I voted for.

Stepping out .........ah FTC any way I dedicate it to all that hope that stupid J P Morgan policy won't kill our nation totally(geesilver where you at?)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IPOB SPLITS: Breakaway Faction, TRIPOB, To Burn Biafra Flag On October 1 / Ebun 'Iron Lady’ Oluwarotimi - Kwara’s First Female CP (Photo) / How Did Ijaw Become The 4th Largest Ethnic Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.