Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! (41925 Views)

Obaseki & Betsy, Oshiomhole & lara Kneel Before Oba Of Benin For Blessing / The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer / Godwin Obaseki Is APC's Flag Bearer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by passionate88: 3:51pm On Sep 09, 2015
oizapendent:
wife or daughter.....fake news errywhere
As if you don't know
Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 09, 2015
hmmmm undecided see him mouth,he no even sabi kiss self,hain!! cheesy **u may chop ur bride**
Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by Iamsolslim(m): 3:52pm On Sep 09, 2015
if to say money dey grow on tree ni, olosho go don dey follow monkey. Girls can do anything 4 money & fame sake

1 Like

Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by xclusivelyurs(m): 3:53pm On Sep 09, 2015
Na wa oo...am reli speechless... U old men shuld stay clear my unborn daughter abeg...its beta I plead nw
Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 09, 2015
APC old men and small small yellow girls old enough to b dia daughters. first oshomolie now u who z next. #any way sha you won't win d election for ur record
Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by opeoluwa20(m): 3:54pm On Sep 09, 2015
child abuse

1 Like

Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by Olukat(m): 3:55pm On Sep 09, 2015
Na really "Audi" grin grin grin grin
Money matter sha!
Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by MIM77(m): 3:55pm On Sep 09, 2015
Daddy and 'daughter'. Na wa wo!
Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by jcross19: 3:55pm On Sep 09, 2015
This is what apc are using our money to do. Marrying under age or a lady younger enough to be their grand daughter.
Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by oizapendent(f): 3:56pm On Sep 09, 2015
passionate88:
Nigerian girls wouldn't mind dating a monkey so long as he has the money.

Money Money Money!!!! Generalization...Issokay
Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by anonimi: 4:00pm On Sep 09, 2015

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by lushious(f): 4:00pm On Sep 09, 2015
If I hear say na daughter undecided, na the old man wife be that and she is enjoying her marriage wella grin. Old man+young girl na moneylove.
Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by Demmocrats(m): 4:02pm On Sep 09, 2015
oizapendent:
wife or daughter.....fake news errywhere

So you day kiss your own father mouth to mouth

See question
Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by Nicepoker(m): 4:02pm On Sep 09, 2015
gebest:
LIES, THAT IS HIS SECOND DAUGHTER
is ur device up side down?
Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by hamzakito(m): 4:04pm On Sep 09, 2015
gebest:
mtcheeeeew... na im wife jaree.. me na kogite i be nw
Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by Hardeybohwarley(m): 4:06pm On Sep 09, 2015
19yrs just a yr older than my bro...
Nja babes has been runnin afta their father age-mate since 19 b.c
Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by frankiemorasky(m): 4:09pm On Sep 09, 2015
this one na set up ooo, anyway cha, how many years this man get to live with this young girl.
Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by MKO4ever(m): 4:10pm On Sep 09, 2015
Mehn...., these politicians sabi enjoyment oo

1 Like

Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by EzeeYFB(m): 4:11pm On Sep 09, 2015
gebest:
and they kiss like that? u can lie oo
Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by hinwazaka: 4:13pm On Sep 09, 2015
I don't know which is more scary, the fact that people are discussing this issue or the fact that APC believe this is equivalent to youth and women empowerment.
Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by hinwazaka: 4:17pm On Sep 09, 2015
I don't know which is more scary. The fact that people are discussing this highly irrelevant topic. Or the fact that the APC believe this is equivalent to communicating to the youths and women.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by yungest(m): 4:18pm On Sep 09, 2015
dix damn....anyways plz can sum1 help me wit d words dis man used in wooing dat girl?..cos 4me I dn use all my own BT e nor da work.....
Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by oizapendent(f): 4:19pm On Sep 09, 2015
Demmocrats:

So you day kiss your own father mouth to mouth

See question

Hian!
Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by UncleJudax(m): 4:19pm On Sep 09, 2015
Na ntu (ash) prince Audu rub for face ni grin
Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by purplekayc(m): 4:19pm On Sep 09, 2015
Like nollywood movie on qsat
Don't even know what to say
Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 09, 2015
lushious:
If I hear say na daughter undecided, na the old man wife be that and she is enjoying her marriage wella grin. Old man+young girl na moneylove.

But can the old man give it to her if you know what I mean..
Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by UncleJudax(m): 4:20pm On Sep 09, 2015
yungest:
dix damn....anyways plz can sum1 help me wit d words dis man used in wooing dat girl?..cos 4me I dn use all my own BT e nor da work.....
One word...wait for it...Cash tongue
Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by makingsense(m): 4:21pm On Sep 09, 2015
moshino:

You should be asking the young girls why they marry their grandfather's age mates.
. U are #makingsense
Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by eazydon(m): 4:24pm On Sep 09, 2015
Fine Fine pipus

Meanwhile

“Why I Favored Notherners in My Appointments” –
Buhari Reveals

- http://trend.com.ng/why-i-favored-mother-news-in-my-appointments-buhari-reveals/
Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by bbankky: 4:27pm On Sep 09, 2015
Made me to remember beauty and the beast. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 09, 2015
ultrazone:
Nice pixs
...what's nice about the picture angry undecided undecided
Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by BTT(m): 4:33pm On Sep 09, 2015
It beats me why and how Audu Abubakar made it as the flagbearer of the APC in Kogi. It is sad how this man with an ignominious past in Kogi State Government House wants to go back to further impoverish the good people of Kogi.

Let the will of God prevail. Vox populi vox Dieux.

Caveat. I am an APC fan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yorubas In Kwara, Kogi Demand Merger With South-West / Omoyele Sowore As A Corper In Adamawa (NYSC Throwback Photo) / FG Under Fire For Tagging #EndSARS Campaigners Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.