Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,231 members, 7,849,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:31 AM

Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) (32031 Views)

Tinubu, Bisi Akande & Ajimobi Pay Condolence Visit To Aregbesola Over Mum Death / "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande / Tinubu And Bisi Akande Visit Buhari In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 09, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
Dem go soon fight
Unless pa renegade on wetin dem don agree on All of just go secure sit for dere boys
Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by jauntty: 7:56pm On Sep 09, 2015
King makers

Time to submit list
Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 09, 2015
Lol
Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by 9jii(m): 7:57pm On Sep 09, 2015
Wailing
Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by Nayowonder: 7:57pm On Sep 09, 2015
U guys shld be fast about d list, where is Bros Atiku?
Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by megamank(m): 7:58pm On Sep 09, 2015
kodded:
the three clowns undecided

Something big is cooking
....the next visitor is likely to be Atiku and some northern mafia to give finishing touches on the list

Buhari is a dulllard undecided
Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by omenka(m): 7:59pm On Sep 09, 2015
Tinubu might have some downsides, granted, but I don't think there's a "shrewder" politician out there than himself- even IBB, the acclaimed Maradona, doesn't come close.

The man truly knows his onions.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by moscobabs(m): 8:00pm On Sep 09, 2015
comot jooor!!!
Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by happney65: 8:00pm On Sep 09, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
Dem go soon fight

Sure thing grin
Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by amusadele: 8:00pm On Sep 09, 2015
I trust these Yoruba people. If they have trust for themselves and they are not afraid of Buhari, let them stay away. I still remember when the then northern president dealt with Major General Paul Diya.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by ArikeAriyo(f): 8:01pm On Sep 09, 2015
Akande with his teeth grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by Ujupsy: 8:03pm On Sep 09, 2015
Buhari always faking smile,whose turn after this two maybe okoroahwusa

1 Like

Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by WOCKHARDI(m): 8:03pm On Sep 09, 2015
What's so funny? I'm disappointed. There is nothing to be happy about in Nigeria right now.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 09, 2015
hope your heart doesnt explode out of hate soon

Buhari is a dulllard undecided [/b][/i][/quote]
Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by apholaryn: 8:05pm On Sep 09, 2015
chimerase2:
Is snapping of pix among the agenda of buhari's adminstration ?
Shutup my frnd If u have nothing sensible to contribute.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by objoftheworld: 8:06pm On Sep 09, 2015
Bisi akande is good to go for closeup advert

1 Like

Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by objoftheworld: 8:07pm On Sep 09, 2015
Nayowonder:
U guys shld be fast about d list, where is Bros Atiku?
Atiku dey sick bed since.
Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by hinwazaka: 8:07pm On Sep 09, 2015
This government has all the time in the world to turn their schedule into a free for all week. Anyone can waltz into the Villa to discuss absolutely, nothing important, besides personal requests and dumb horsetrading. Never mind, the fact that our economy is going down the drain. Its all right, its okay, let the Southwest turn governance into one big OWAMBE( no offence).
Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by sunnymaja(m): 8:08pm On Sep 09, 2015
If you are less than 60years, then you have successfully regard your father as a dullard. Because if you are born by a responsible father, he would have thought you how not to regard 73years old Papa as dullard. You are untrained or rebellious to training.

Buhari is a dulllard undecided [/b][/i][/quote]
Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by hinwazaka: 8:10pm On Sep 09, 2015
jauntty:
King makers

Time to submit list
Which kingmakers, very soon their eyes will become open
Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by airmark(m): 8:12pm On Sep 09, 2015
WOCKHARDI:
What's so funny? I'm disappointed. There is nothing to be happy about in Nigeria right now.

What about improved electricity?
Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by philips70(m): 8:12pm On Sep 09, 2015
Nonybb:
[b]Anytime I see these evil trio the anger that consumes me is unimaginable. I dont just know the reasons why GEJ feared this people and conceded defeat, handed over everything to Tinubu empire and to Northern dynasty. He, Tinubu, choose Ambode, nominated Osibanjo and picked Buhari; only one individual, and now he is bringing his own list of ministers to be confirmed soon. Buhari the supposed man of intergrity, flaunting cabals within the seat of power. So shameful that you pride yourself as a leader who wants to fight corruption but proudly associate yourself with criminals and Lagos treasury looters. When do we get power back from these people; I mean we the people, not PDP. Look at Bisi laughing; evil men that took power through propaganda, with Liar Muhammad the wicked evil genius. Jonathan is really a wuss of a leader. This country is doomed; cabals are running things and we the people are so gullibe, shouting "Chanji!", "Chanji!", "Chanji!" what Chanji(Change)?? Let us kill GodFatherism first in this country[/b]

Protect your heart young man. The youth do develop HBP and stroke nowadays.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by samadeyemi007(m): 8:14pm On Sep 09, 2015
The 3rd pics is coded...........
Still expecting Angels to be announced as ministers.
Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by wolfofallstreet(m): 8:15pm On Sep 09, 2015
ALL I SEE IS CHANGE !!!
Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 09, 2015
Nonybb:
[b]Anytime I see these evil trio the anger that consumes me is unimaginable. I dont just know the reasons why GEJ feared this people and conceded defeat, handed over everything to Tinubu empire and to Northern dynasty. He, Tinubu, choose Ambode, nominated Osibanjo and picked Buhari; only one individual, and now he is bringing his own list of ministers to be confirmed soon. Buhari the supposed man of intergrity, flaunting cabals within the seat of power. So shameful that you pride yourself as a leader who wants to fight corruption but proudly associate yourself with criminals and Lagos treasury looters. When do we get power back from these people; I mean we the people, not PDP. Look at Bisi laughing; evil men that took power through propaganda, with Liar Muhammad the wicked evil genius. Jonathan is really a wuss of a leader. This country is doomed; cabals are running things and we the people are so gullibe, shouting "Chanji!", "Chanji!", "Chanji!" what Chanji(Change)?? Let us kill GodFatherism first in this country[/b]
Chai see painment......
Diary of a chronic wailer!!
tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by stexsy(m): 8:17pm On Sep 09, 2015
Akande's laughter is fake
Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by FreeGlobe(f): 8:17pm On Sep 09, 2015
oluwafemi113:
Change Agents

New Face of Nigeria
The ediot who made that facebook post should know we are not deceived by Buhari's propaganda asset declaration. Buhari was driving a bulletproof SUV before becoming president. Mind telling us how much it costs. Buhari's wife wears a wristwatch of 10 million. Just short of 20 million from buying Akpabio's SUV. Who is deceiving who in the zoo republic? nonsense
Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by anidan(m): 8:18pm On Sep 09, 2015
No one wants to be left behind
Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by guiddoti: 8:20pm On Sep 09, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
Dem go soon fight
na yur prayer point. it will not work in Jesus' name , amen! Glory to God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by searay(m): 8:21pm On Sep 09, 2015
oluwafemi113:
Change Agents

New Face of Nigeria
Akpabio is an investor. If he has 1m he invest it to double it.
Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by midep: 8:27pm On Sep 09, 2015
Nonybb:

You need deliverance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Taju: Florence Ajimobi Meets Tajudeen Ibrahim Agbabiaka / Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) / Finally, Presidency Reacts To Offa Bank Robbery Attack , After 2 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.