Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,588 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) (32018 Views)

Tinubu, Bisi Akande & Ajimobi Pay Condolence Visit To Aregbesola Over Mum Death / "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande / Tinubu And Bisi Akande Visit Buhari In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by ibedun: 10:12pm On Sep 09, 2015
chukwudi44:

IBB would not be stupid enough to suffer the kind of humiliation Tinubu suffered on June 9.Tinubu was played like a kindergarten, deceived into camping at the ICC while the election he wanted to influence took place.

That is the height of political humiliation and defeat

Chukwudiot!!! You are back......in Yoruba land.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by viktagorion: 10:13pm On Sep 09, 2015
Nonybb:
[b]Anytime I see these evil trio the anger that consumes me is unimaginable. I dont just know the reasons why GEJ feared this people and conceded defeat, handed over everything to Tinubu empire and to Northern dynasty. He, Tinubu, choose Ambode, nominated Osibanjo and picked Buhari; only one individual, and now he is bringing his own list of ministers to be confirmed soon. Buhari the supposed man of intergrity, flaunting cabals within the seat of power. So shameful that you pride yourself as a leader who wants to fight corruption but proudly associate yourself with criminals and Lagos treasury looters. When do we get power back from these people; I mean we the people, not PDP. Look at Bisi laughing; evil men that took power through propaganda, with Liar Muhammad the wicked evil genius. Jonathan is really a wuss of a leader. This country is doomed; cabals are running things and we the people are so gullibe, shouting "Chanji!", "Chanji!", "Chanji!" what Chanji(Change)?? Let us kill GodFatherism first in this country[/b]
Go and jump in the lagoon if you are so pained.

Ode.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by bangiskings: 10:17pm On Sep 09, 2015
Nonybb:
[b]Anytime I see these evil trio the anger that consumes me is unimaginable. I dont just know the reasons why GEJ feared this people and conceded defeat, handed over everything to Tinubu empire and to Northern dynasty. He, Tinubu, choose Ambode, nominated Osibanjo and picked Buhari; only one individual, and now he is bringing his own list of ministers to be confirmed soon. Buhari the supposed man of intergrity, flaunting cabals within the seat of power. So shameful that you pride yourself as a leader who wants to fight corruption but proudly associate yourself with criminals and Lagos treasury looters. When do we get power back from these people; I mean we the people, not PDP. Look at Bisi laughing; evil men that took power through propaganda, with Liar Muhammad the wicked evil genius. Jonathan is really a wuss of a leader. This country is doomed; cabals are running things and we the people are so gullibe, shouting "Chanji!", "Chanji!", "Chanji!" what Chanji(Change)?? Let us kill GodFatherism first in this country[/b]
. high bp is going to kill this one

1 Like

Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by Mwseal: 10:23pm On Sep 09, 2015
Jagabban yoor
Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by Mwseal: 10:29pm On Sep 09, 2015
high bp is going to kill bode George when he see dis picture ooo

1 Like

Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 09, 2015
Mwseal:
high bp is going to kill bode George when he see dis picture ooo

High BP will kill Tinubu when Buhari makes his ministerial appointments!!! We saw more than this during the elctions,finally what is happening!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 09, 2015
omenka:
Even when you try so hard to make a point, your most recognisable attribute as a Wailer, Lying without reason, betrays you. cheesy

We all know a meeting was slated to be held there by the president and the Senators, which of course didn't take place, but being the staunch wailer you are, you had to somehow LIE about Tinubu being there.

Shame. cheesy

Meeting indeed!!! Tinubu was fooled by Buhari!!! You really think Buhari will sit idly and allow Tinubu to control the NASS?
Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by teamchocolate: 10:48pm On Sep 09, 2015
Keep your dying wishes that will never materialize to your self thanks undecided undecided

ERODEDEAST:
Dem go soon fight
Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by legendsilver(m): 11:15pm On Sep 09, 2015
kodded:
the three clowns undecided

Buhari is a dulllard undecided

Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by JesseNero: 11:48pm On Sep 09, 2015
xpac01:
All in a struggle to have a glance into the ministerial list. God pass una fathers.
xpac01:
All in a struggle to have a glance into the ministerial list. God pass una fathers.
xpac01:
is it wrong?
Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by DedeNkem: 12:11am On Sep 10, 2015
The visits from politicians are becoming too much.
Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by Eziachi: 12:16am On Sep 10, 2015
Nonybb:
What is propaganda?
Propaganda is what you have just written. Statements without facts but rather innuendo and rumour mongering.
Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by Eziachi: 12:20am On Sep 10, 2015
Cchuks27:
So Buhari told the Ghanian President he's going to name his cabinet on or before 30th of September ... less than 20hrs later Obasanjo is in Abuja to see Buhari.

A further 24hrs later, Tinubu and Akande are both in Abuja to see Buhari. Smh ...

It's such a pity that after all the praise and worship given to Buhari he still entertains these thieves.

Well, not my business I feel so sorry for the people that put so much faith in him, because again it's just "good business" for these politicians.
So what happened that you crying about? Who stopped you from visiting him? Am sure these men has been there before and surely will be there ago when minister weren't mentioned?
Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by Eziachi: 12:21am On Sep 10, 2015
mrking3:
obviously! All isn't well with APC! They're all wearing fake smiles! Only God knows what they've been discussing behind closed doors! First it was Obj, now with APC chieftains! I told someone that Apc is just a dumping ground for expired politicians! nothing good will come out of a party that was hurriedly set up to fight Jonathan! We are watching as event unfolds!
What's the instrument to measure a fake smile?
Some of you will do well and forget about Jonathan. He had his chance and he was a rubbish leader and he blew it. Don't follow him to the grave. You got your own life to sort out.
Jonathan doesn't even give a damn if you are living or dead.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 1:09am On Sep 10, 2015
When I see those people ruling Nigeria I see failures. Not because they are not sophisticated but because they aren't intelligent. cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by billyG(m): 3:37am On Sep 10, 2015
Nonybb:
who send you?i no send u ooo!u are on yur own -gej
Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by expressglory: 3:54am On Sep 10, 2015
Nonybb:

The way you write,you must be careful not to develop hypertension. Tinubu is a man to be reckoned with...like him or hate him.
On God-father-ism...forget...it can never be eradicated.Someone somewhere must introduce you to men and positions that matters!And in return you must compensate them.Just as you have natural children...there are political children...people you nurtured politically.And when you cant run around again...they must take care of you...laffffff!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 4:00am On Sep 10, 2015
Nonybb:

Jonathan and his officials were no better let's face facts here. Also Jonathan had no control over his aides and ministers. It Ws a flexing party for all and besides it's way to early to judge dis administration. Buhari has to be diplomatic doesn't mean he will let anyone ruin wot he has for d nation cos at d end of d day it's d president who will get d blame. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by funkybully(f): 4:04am On Sep 10, 2015
VirginFinder:

Go and die!
Buhari won't collect ministerial list from any ibo man!!

And who cares?
Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 4:08am On Sep 10, 2015
Cchuks27:
So Buhari told the Ghanian President he's going to name his cabinet on or before 30th of September ... less than 20hrs later Obasanjo is in Abuja to see Buhari.

A further 24hrs later, Tinubu and Akande are both in Abuja to see Buhari. Smh ...

It's such a pity that after all the praise and worship given to Buhari he still entertains these thieves.

Well, not my business I feel so sorry for the people that put so much faith in him, because again it's just "good business" for these politicians.

I believe he's just being diplomatic. Buhari is a was man and knows dat even tho these looters are in his camp they can't be trusted on certain grounds bt yet they have their usefulness in certain areas. He won't let them spoil wot d masses hv given him d trust of doing.
Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by Adminisher: 4:13am On Sep 10, 2015
Nonybb:

Let us start from the beginning. Goodluck should never have been President. You have to let that sink in into your brain. The man was a creation of Obasanjo. He never even expected to be a politician even and was mostly unprepared for most of the posts he was given. Asking why he handed over means you are too young to understand. He had no right to the office more than me or you. Nigeriansvl were fed up of the corruption. The west (US and Europe ) was against him because of runaway corruption. Nigeria SW and the entire North was against him. The last time that happened was with a man called Abacha, it took them a few days to knock him off. Goodluck would have left that seat horizontally if he had not handed over after losing elections.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by Bajelo1: 6:05am On Sep 10, 2015
Ok. They went to verify the final list for the ministerial appointments...From the look on their faces, Baba has finally compensated them unlike the previous appointments. Hope the one they saw was the originals...
Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by jayuche: 7:10am On Sep 10, 2015
chimoskyg:
Noted
na Tinubu na him come loyal now. #power#
Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by Iyoma2(f): 9:09am On Sep 10, 2015
Na una sabi, me i don get wetin i want.

Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by zudozz: 9:37am On Sep 10, 2015
see people wey youths decided to vote 2 rule them. Just look at their faces.
Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by Ephemmm: 9:48am On Sep 10, 2015
[s]
Nonybb:
[/s]

As if GEJ was not a product of god-fatherism: Thrash....
Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by flokii: 9:51am On Sep 10, 2015
men them...
PDPiigs how market grin
Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by Morizo(m): 10:32am On Sep 10, 2015
Mr. Akande laugh gentlemanly please. Haba
Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by babutime: 11:09am On Sep 10, 2015
Keneking:
Three Wise Men...

- to make final input in the list
- how to take over Bayelsa in December
- a follow-up on Chief Obasanjo's visit

Sai Buhari...you are doing well grin

i like that.
our enemies go jam transformer
Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by TheDauraMallam: 1:18pm On Sep 10, 2015
jimfend:

Hi, youre on bbm? we need to talk! My pin is on my signature
Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by jimfend: 2:30pm On Sep 10, 2015
TheDauraMallam:

Hi, youre on bbm? we need to talk! My pin is on my signature
Alright!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB / Eid El Fitr In Owerri (pictures) / Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.