Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,057 members, 7,838,683 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) (32019 Views)

Tinubu, Bisi Akande & Ajimobi Pay Condolence Visit To Aregbesola Over Mum Death / "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande / Tinubu And Bisi Akande Visit Buhari In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by TRUTHTOPOWER: 8:27pm On Sep 09, 2015
Nonybb:
[b]Anytime I see these evil trio the anger that consumes me is unimaginable. I dont just know the reasons why GEJ feared this people and conceded defeat, handed over everything to Tinubu empire and to Northern dynasty. He, Tinubu, choose Ambode, nominated Osibanjo and picked Buhari; only one individual, and now he is bringing his own list of ministers to be confirmed soon. Buhari the supposed man of intergrity, flaunting cabals within the seat of power. So shameful that you pride yourself as a leader who wants to fight corruption but proudly associate yourself with criminals and Lagos treasury looters. When do we get power back from these people; I mean we the people, not PDP. Look at Bisi laughing; evil men that took power through propaganda, with Liar Muhammad the wicked evil genius. Jonathan is really a wuss of a leader. This country is doomed; cabals are running things and we the people are so gullibe, shouting "Chanji!", "Chanji!", "Chanji!" what Chanji(Change)?? Let us kill GodFatherism first in this country[/b]

Anger is a natural trait of anyone with a keen sense of justice. The problem however is what is justice to one man maybe injustice to another. WHO BLOODY CARES? the strong says! But if a stronger person comes, there comes a problem. The leaders are not the problem but the followers who legitimize them because of their religion or ethnicity. The for us to have constructive change that we want, we the followers must proffer constructive solutions.
Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by kenoz(m): 8:29pm On Sep 09, 2015
Okay
Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 8:30pm On Sep 09, 2015
Ko denu
Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by Rilwon: 8:30pm On Sep 09, 2015
Nonybb:
[b]Anytime I see these evil trio the anger that consumes me is unimaginable. I dont just know the reasons why GEJ feared this people and conceded defeat, handed over everything to Tinubu empire and to Northern dynasty. He, Tinubu, choose Ambode, nominated Osibanjo and picked Buhari; only one individual, and now he is bringing his own list of ministers to be confirmed soon. Buhari the supposed man of intergrity, flaunting cabals within the seat of power. So shameful that you pride yourself as a leader who wants to fight corruption but proudly associate yourself with criminals and Lagos treasury looters. When do we get power back from these people; I mean we the people, not PDP. Look at Bisi laughing; evil men that took power through propaganda, with Liar Muhammad the wicked evil genius. Jonathan is really a wuss of a leader. This country is doomed; cabals are running things and we the people are so gullibe, shouting "Chanji!", "Chanji!", "Chanji!" what Chanji(Change)?? Let us kill GodFatherism first in this country[/b]

You will soon die of heart attack.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by ibisko04: 8:33pm On Sep 09, 2015
Cchuks27:
So Buhari told the Ghanian President he's going to name his cabinet on or before 30th of September ... less than 20hrs later Obasanjo is in Abuja to see Buhari.

A further 24hrs later, Tinubu and Akande are both in Abuja to see Buhari. Smh ...

It's such a pity that after all the praise and worship given to Buhari he still entertains these thieves.

Well, not my business I feel so sorry for the people that put so much faith in him, because again it's just "good business" for these politicians.
Don't lose hope my brother. A tree can not make a forest. Have confidence in Nigeria for we are in safe hand.
Change is here. No retreat no surrender. The journey to greater Nigeria has begun and no one will derails us this time.
Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by osimataylor(m): 8:34pm On Sep 09, 2015
Because there is fire on the mountain.Buhari has gone solo.Everybody is in a panic mood.Appointment want to fly them.
chimoskyg:
Noted

1 Like

Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by waice6571: 8:35pm On Sep 09, 2015
Harbdulrasaq:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-uVhv7TEQFtI/VfB11HS42NI/AAAAAAAGhTY/iZURjS2wWvM/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
President Buhari today, September 9, received APC Chieftains: Ahmed Bola Tinubu and Bisi Akande at the Presidential Villa, Abuja. More photos after the cut...

[img]http://2.bp..com/-vvXEAFdJEgg/VfB12ezb_tI/AAAAAAAGhTg/qEf9xvxP5tc/s1600/2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-Jn5_Palu_Sc/VfB13A9G9fI/AAAAAAAGhTo/9Q5eM2AYlp8/s1600/3.jpg[/img]

http://www.newshelm.com/2015/09/photos-buhari-receives-apc-chieftains.html

The trio in thier occult uniform, laughing as if all is well.

Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by omooba969(m): 8:37pm On Sep 09, 2015
omenka:
Tinubu might have some downsides, granted, but I don't think there's a "shrewder" politician out there than himself- even IBB, the acclaimed Maradona, doesn't come close.

The man truly knows his onions.

U na man. grin

Not like 1 rotten little t.wat who calls himself rad1cal2. cool

1 Like

Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by thundafire: 8:38pm On Sep 09, 2015
going to make sure dy daura cow no go change dier nominees name cum put almajiris cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by MoneyGreen(m): 8:39pm On Sep 09, 2015
Nonybb:
Shut up your dutty mouth!

Bisi Akande be likegringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by solonazzy: 8:43pm On Sep 09, 2015
Nonybb:
Dnt kill urself with heart attack.... If Tinubu had brought atiku as d presidential candidate, apc wud hav lost.... I can't stand under d sun for atiku.... N I'm sure I'm nt alone..... Osibanjo is also clean, ambode has good records, dats y it seems he's winning...... Tinubu knows Wat d ppl want.... Credibility, integrity...... Even Tinubu himself, I cannot vote for

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by Cchuks27(m): 8:44pm On Sep 09, 2015
ibisko04:

Don't lose hope my brother. A tree can not make a forest. Have confidence in Nigeria for we are in safe hand.
Change is here. No retreat no surrender. The journey to greater Nigeria has begun and no one will derails us this time.

Amen! Better days are coming. I understand the people needed some kind of hope because the last Administration wasn't showing any sign of giving it to the common man.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by fergus0n: 8:45pm On Sep 09, 2015
Ki ah bn tink say na tinibu shi teeth pass buht bisi said ah shouldn't conclude yet say na em da here

Since I startd followinq NL I hvn't been FTc or created a topic!!!
Seun must be probed!!!
Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by nkemjacob2(m): 8:56pm On Sep 09, 2015
this visit is becoming too much....
Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by mcpizaro: 9:04pm On Sep 09, 2015
[left][/left]*[color=#006600][/color][b][/b]Well said
voltron:
Light has nothing to do with Darkness - PMB please take note
Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by nwakaibeya1: 9:12pm On Sep 09, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73_HYeb2Io8 …>> Humanbeigns who hv spiritual eyes listen to the utterance in this video and they know its TRUE and so many other utterances could be decoded spiritually hence it is in the spiritual that the battle of life is won and lost
Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by funkybully(f): 9:15pm On Sep 09, 2015
Chanji indeed!

Confused bubu collecting ministerial lists from obasanjo and thiefnubuu. Tell me how this cow of a president will fight kwarofshon.

I can see the fight against kworofshan is about going after perceived opposition politicians.

Useless govt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by ooshinibos: 9:26pm On Sep 09, 2015
Nonybb:
I feel your pain and anger but GEJ created room for these trio ,GEJ refused to provide basic amenities to Ordinary Nigerians , I believe if GEJ had used all the executive power he had at his disposal to provide 80 percent electricity to Nigerians , I mean personally making this electricity thing his own personal project ( that's just mentioning one things o) , 1000 tinubus and 5000 buhari ,will not be able to remove GEJ from Power , he will still be in power now and his achievements will fight for him , GEJ started his so called transformation ( if any ) too late , lets be honest GEJ phd disappointed all of us his supporters

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by Ovamboland(m): 9:30pm On Sep 09, 2015
Nonybb:

You can do well to win the presidency of Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by StOla: 9:30pm On Sep 09, 2015
Nonybb:

APC is the 1st step in the right direction for the reform you claim to advocate.

If anger consumes you at the sight of the trio, what consumed you then at the sight of the irresponsible Jonathan and his cabinet of the cabal?

Buhari will take us to where we need to be, just sit tight and strap on your seat belt, and stop distracting the driver.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 09, 2015
omenka:
Tinubu might have some downsides, granted, but I don't think there's a "shrewder" politician out there than himself- even IBB, the acclaimed Maradona, doesn't come close.

The man truly knows his onions.
IBB would not be stupid enough to suffer the kind of humiliation Tinubu suffered on June 9.Tinubu was played like a kindergarten, deceived into camping at the ICC while the election he wanted to influence took place.

That is the height of political humiliation and defeat
Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by steveben7(m): 9:38pm On Sep 09, 2015
midep:
You need deliverance.

A full month deliverance wit all G.O in nigerian present is wot dat fellow need
Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by olalat(m): 9:40pm On Sep 09, 2015
Sorry!!!
Nonybb:
Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by aorta(m): 9:42pm On Sep 09, 2015
Nonybb:
u just dey practice journalism abi? beta find anoda case study.
Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by steveben7(m): 9:43pm On Sep 09, 2015
I jus dnt understand hw some pple on nairaland tink do u expect buhari turn down tinubu if he request to visit him? Pls let allow our president do his wrk he surly nos hw to handle d thieves arud him let's support him to change nigeria for good
Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by TBD(m): 9:44pm On Sep 09, 2015
Thank God and also Thanks all Nigerias for sending GEJ back to Otuoke...Nigeria do not need week leader like him!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by omenka(m): 9:47pm On Sep 09, 2015
chukwudi44:

IBB would not be stupid enough to suffer the kind of humiliation Tinubu suffered on June 9.Tinubu was played like a kindergarten, deceived into camping at the ICC while the election he wanted to influence took place.

That is the height of political humiliation and defeat
Even when you try so hard to make a point, your most recognisable attribute as a Wailer, Lying without reason, betrays you. cheesy

We all know a meeting was slated to be held there by the president and the Senators, which of course didn't take place, but being the staunch wailer you are, you had to somehow LIE about Tinubu being there.

Shame. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by VirginFinder: 9:49pm On Sep 09, 2015
Once again, chest-beating chimps called ibos are here to display crass jealousy, envy and hate.
They'd rather ibos were the ones being received that way.
Unfortunately, if wishes were horses, ibos beggars would ride.
Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by VirginFinder: 9:53pm On Sep 09, 2015
funkybully:
Chanji indeed!

[s]Confused bubu collecting ministerial lists from obasanjo and thiefnubuu. Tell me how this cow of a president will fight kwarofshon.

I can see the fight against kworofshan is about going after perceived opposition politicians.

Useless govt[/s]

Go and die!
Buhari won't collect ministerial list from any ibo man!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by steve13(m): 9:54pm On Sep 09, 2015
MayorXB:
over to the Wailing Wailers. Let the floodgates of hate comments roll in.
Are you really happy the way things are going or you just don't care?
Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by AK481(m): 10:04pm On Sep 09, 2015
The BOT chairmanship game has just begun.

Gang up against atiku.

Tinubu arguement: president,senate president and speaker are notherners let BOT cshirman be southerner.

Atiku arguement:the chaiman of Apc is already a southerner
Re: Tinubu & Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (Photos) by bosa1(m): 10:05pm On Sep 09, 2015
Nonybb:

I can see GEJ handwriting and Mama Patience dictating. Chai! Chai!! Chai!!! Diaris goduu u oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose Is On The Road To Self-destruction — Prof. Sagay / Supreme Court Judgment On Saraki : I’m Surprised, Says Sagay / Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.