Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Should I Punish The Girl Sleeping With My Husband? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Punish The Girl Sleeping With My Husband? (9189 Views)

8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends / Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" / How Do I Punish My Wickedly Crazy Girlfriend?? Come In And Suggest Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Punish The Girl Sleeping With My Husband? by danduchi(m): 9:29pm On Sep 09, 2015
From my cousin sister.....
Her husband is cheating on her with a g!rl that stays
somewhere in the South-South part of Nigeria. she keeps
sending him n*de photos of herself. She wants to post it (i.e
the nude photos of the girl dating her husband) on
Facebook (with an unknown facebook I.D and tag her)
Please help me what do you think. Because I think married women should start disgracing the single b***ch*s that do not want to leave their husbands alone.
Re: Should I Punish The Girl Sleeping With My Husband? by rheether(f): 9:31pm On Sep 09, 2015
Pls do it..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Punish The Girl Sleeping With My Husband? by dazzlingd(m): 9:32pm On Sep 09, 2015
Guy are u well
Re: Should I Punish The Girl Sleeping With My Husband? by Princecalm(m): 9:34pm On Sep 09, 2015
@op are you gay? Your profile boldly reflects (M)
Re: Should I Punish The Girl Sleeping With My Husband? by ejihand1(m): 9:34pm On Sep 09, 2015
I miss barcanista threads a lot . When is he creating new threads because a lot of things have happened since he created the last thread.
As for you madam, if you think that will stop your husband from cheating on u. Do it.
Re: Should I Punish The Girl Sleeping With My Husband? by salaboiz(m): 9:35pm On Sep 09, 2015
Yea
Re: Should I Punish The Girl Sleeping With My Husband? by cyprus000: 9:35pm On Sep 09, 2015
[size=13pt]
I think you should codedly blackmail her and make her back off with fear.

Try diplomatic blackmail,but make sure you leave no trace of you.(Very important).
[/size]
Re: Should I Punish The Girl Sleeping With My Husband? by czarr(m): 9:36pm On Sep 09, 2015
Woow!
grin
Re: Should I Punish The Girl Sleeping With My Husband? by benedictnsi(m): 9:43pm On Sep 09, 2015
Instead of tackling the consequences of the problem, tackle the root cause of it.

Blame your husband not that girl, your husband made up his mind to marry and be with you, after which he allowed distractions to overwhelm him.

Jus pray and focus on your husband. If you know your husband's Facebook details, you log into his account and block their friendship.

This is my own logo-mate

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Punish The Girl Sleeping With My Husband? by Mznaett: 9:47pm On Sep 09, 2015
Uwem ererimbot abiara amashocked

1 Like

Re: Should I Punish The Girl Sleeping With My Husband? by Kingsley1000(m): 9:50pm On Sep 09, 2015
Chances are that op is a GAY
Re: Should I Punish The Girl Sleeping With My Husband? by menix(m): 9:53pm On Sep 09, 2015
Pls send mii the pix first....

2 Likes

Re: Should I Punish The Girl Sleeping With My Husband? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 09, 2015
It's grossly unnecessary to do that to her, she could be having your naked pics too through your huzby's fone, who knows?
Re: Should I Punish The Girl Sleeping With My Husband? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 09, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
It's grossly unnecessary to do that to her, she could be having your naked pics too through your huzby's fone, who knows?
what do you suggest grin
Re: Should I Punish The Girl Sleeping With My Husband? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 09, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
I think you should codedly blackmail her and make her back off with fear.

Try diplomatic blackmail,but make sure you leave no trace of you.(Very important).
[/size]

Most women are not this cool. She'll want her to know 'I did'
Re: Should I Punish The Girl Sleeping With My Husband? by danduchi(m): 10:02pm On Sep 09, 2015
Kingsley1000:
Chances are that op is a GAY
or better still you don't kw how to read

1 Like

Re: Should I Punish The Girl Sleeping With My Husband? by cyprus000: 10:08pm On Sep 09, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Most women are not this cool. She'll want her to know 'I did'
[size=13pt] Dats the prblm. They allow emotion to take over. [/size]
Re: Should I Punish The Girl Sleeping With My Husband? by ebubey(f): 10:10pm On Sep 09, 2015
yes
Re: Should I Punish The Girl Sleeping With My Husband? by ademega(m): 10:12pm On Sep 09, 2015
for how long?
Re: Should I Punish The Girl Sleeping With My Husband? by Kingsley1000(m): 10:13pm On Sep 09, 2015
danduchi:
or better still you don't kw how to read
must you be the one to post it,are you her spokesman,the last i checked,you're not a woman
Re: Should I Punish The Girl Sleeping With My Husband? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 09, 2015
MrsPhyno:

what do you suggest grin

She just needs to approach her man with her evidences

A real and deep talk will follow that and the reasons for the cheating will be revealed so that solutions to the whys can be birthed ... The woman just have to be cool calm and collected with her emotions when coming out cos Personally, I find it hard to flow and relate with a crying woman or someone who is judgmental ...

And if its that the man cant cope with just one woman, the better option , polygamy is there for him. At least that's better than fukcing every Dikc and Harry ..

1 Like

Re: Should I Punish The Girl Sleeping With My Husband? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 09, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

She just needs to approach her man with her evidences

A real and deep talk will follow that and the reasons for the cheating will be revealed so that solutions to the whys can be birthed ... The woman just have to be cool calm and collected with her emotions when coming out cos Personally, I find it hard to flow and relate with a crying woman or someone who is judgmental ...

And if its that the man cant cope with just one woman, the better option , polygamy is there for him. At least that's better than fukcing every Dikc and Harry ..
*SPITS*

2 Likes

Re: Should I Punish The Girl Sleeping With My Husband? by uboma(m): 10:21pm On Sep 09, 2015
rheether:
Pls do it..

Haha! I can sense so much bitterness from your post.

However, posting the nude pictures of the lady is not the right way to handle issues.
Re: Should I Punish The Girl Sleeping With My Husband? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 09, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
Dats the prblm. They allow emotion to take over.
[/size]

Exactly! See my proffered solution . Do you have any addition, subtraction or better suggestion?
Re: Should I Punish The Girl Sleeping With My Husband? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 09, 2015
MrsPhyno:
*SPITS*
I'm beginning to suspect that you've been impregnated grin

3 Likes

Re: Should I Punish The Girl Sleeping With My Husband? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 09, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

I'm beginning to suspect that you've been impregnated grin
r u well at all grin
wait is that a symptom of pregnancy

real deep talk indeed and she should be calm indeed ! MEN SHA grin
Re: Should I Punish The Girl Sleeping With My Husband? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 09, 2015
MrsPhyno:

r u well at all grin
wait is that a symptom of pregnancy

real deep talk indeed and she should be calm indeed ! MEN SHA grin

So, you never know?

Another danger of 'caging' our children tongue. You'd have known if you'd been left to 'mix' cheesy

When I said 'women are not this cool' and Cyprus000 replied 'they allow emotion to take over' we knew what we were saying cos Even you wey d mata no too concern don put am for head like wyclef grin WOMEN SHA.

Anyway, what would u have done ? grin
Re: Should I Punish The Girl Sleeping With My Husband? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 09, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

So, you never know?

Another danger of 'caging' our children tongue. You'd have known if you'd been left to 'mix' cheesy

When I said 'women are not this cool' and Cyprus000 replied 'they allow emotion to take over' we knew what we were saying cos Even you wey d mata no too concern don put am for head like wyclef grin WOMEN SHA.

Anyway, what would u have done ? grin
i wasnt caged! I thought we were done talking about that ish grin Mix to where? Roam the streets of Mushin? Na u go pay my kidnappers fee ?

LEMME! grin Women are that cool and even cooler u people should understand that im operating on an empty stomach today and ur post was rubbish ! grin

Simple and sweet. Divorcing tinz grin
#NnaMehnTimeNoDey

But as far as advice for the lady, she should forget the woman and deal wit dat bastard husband. Make him rue the day he was born grin
Jez kidding. Sha he is the one in the wrong not either of the ladies so he should have some kinda punishment AT LEAST and also if she wants to cry she has the right! grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Punish The Girl Sleeping With My Husband? by passionate88: 10:44pm On Sep 09, 2015
danduchi:
From my cousin sister.....
Her husband is cheating on her with a g!rl that stays
somewhere in the South-South part of Nigeria. she keeps
sending him n*de photos of herself. She wants to post it (i.e
the nude photos of the girl dating her husband) on
Facebook (with an unknown facebook I.D and tag her)
Please help me what do you think. Because I think married women should start disgracing the single b***ch*s that do not want to leave their husbands alone.
Disgrace both the husband and side chic. The side chic isn't sleeping with herself by herself
Re: Should I Punish The Girl Sleeping With My Husband? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 09, 2015
MrsPhyno:

i wasnt caged! I thought we were done talking about that ish grin Mix to where? Roam the streets of Mushin? Na u go pay my kidnappers fee ?

LEMME! grin Women are that cool and even cooler u people should understand that im operating on an empty stomach today and ur post was rubbish ! grin

Simple and sweet. Divorcing tinz grin
#NnaMehnTimeNoDey

But as far as advice for the lady, she should forget the woman and deal wit dat bastard husband. Make him rue the day he was born grin
Jez kidding. Sha he is the one in the wrong not either of the ladies so he should have some kinda punishment AT LEAST and also if she wants to cry she has the right! grin

LooL . You're funny o, I wasn't taking it that far ooo... There's a way you get exposed to things widaut necessarily being left to wander around like a goat wey no get owner y'know wink

There's sense is nonsense y'know?

Are you for real here Damn! Am beginning to get scared af u mehn ... shocked

I searched and couldn't find 'a solution' in that .
Help me fish it out nah wink
Re: Should I Punish The Girl Sleeping With My Husband? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 09, 2015
benedictnsi:
Instead of tackling the consequences of the problem, tackle the root cause of it.

Blame your husband not that girl, your husband made up his mind to marry and be with you, after which he allowed distractions to overwhelm him.

Dunno y some women think side ways. This is y u see two women fighting over a man.
Never! if he is not serious please dump him and cry over it then move on don't let one guy start giving you issues. If it won't work it won't angry angry .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do All Men Like Female Butts? (adults Only Pictures) / Intimidating Selfies Of A Heavily Endowed Chic Already Trending! / Does Being Friends With A Guy Always End Well? I've Made The Biggest Mistake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.