Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) (51973 Views)

Wike Is The Worst Governor Rivers Has ever Seen – APC Slams PDP / Mass Sack Looms As Wike Is Set To Overhaul Civil Service In Rivers State / Pdp Collapses In Rivers State As Wike Is Deserted - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by otr1(m): 12:57pm On Sep 10, 2015
Anyone still wonder why Wike has been going from one church, one shrine to another?
The hand writing on the wall says "River State will be taken away from you and given to someone else, who is better".

2 Likes

Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by osazeeblue01: 12:58pm On Sep 10, 2015
WIKE CARRY ON JOOR
Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by vicboy12: 1:06pm On Sep 10, 2015
naijanaso:

GOD PUNISH YOU AND THE ALL THOSE WHO DO NOT RESIDE IN RIVERS STATE WANTING TO CLINCH POWER BY FORCE IN RIVERS STATE. YOU ARE THE FOOL HERE. DID YOU NOT SEE THE REPORTERS ON SCREEN ON THE DAY OF THE ELECTION? PEOPLE ALWAYS WANT TO COME TO THIS NL TO SPEW THRASH FROM THEIR MOUTH AND MINDS. NONSENSE! DAKUKU EVEN VOTED THAT DAY.
ANYWAYS, THAT IS APC's CONTROLLED MILITARY GROUP. THE ENTIRE RIVERS STATE KNEW THERE WAS AN ELECTION. ANYWHERE THE APC WON, THERE WAS AN ELECTION BUT THAT IS NOT THE CASE IN ANY PDP CONTROLLED STATE.

THERE IS GOD. WE ARE WATCHING. MAKE UNA COME SEIZE POWER WITH LIES NAA MAKE WE SEE UNA.
RUBBISH
it doesn't mean there was no election entirely bro, we have over 4000 pulling units will we had elections in 100 pulling units, would you call that election?
Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by MoneyGreen(m): 1:07pm On Sep 10, 2015
KINGSNEEZE:
sorry for quoting u in d first place, I should have known you are one of them #patheticgulliblefishbrainers
Another fool grin
Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by abdulhosni619(m): 1:08pm On Sep 10, 2015
The question is what is wrong with this photo
Military operatives say no to elections held on April 11
Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by vikyno(m): 1:09pm On Sep 10, 2015
Why is APC So obsessed with getting Rivers at all cost?
The South South people will never give u guys chance to come and control their resources the way u did during Amaechi's last minute in office.

APC should please look elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by abiolasogey(m): 1:10pm On Sep 10, 2015
googlepikin:
Yolobas are always stupiddd why?
nd u are d smart goat ryt?
Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by KINGSNEEZE(m): 1:11pm On Sep 10, 2015
MoneyGreen:
Another fool grin
I don't pay attention to attention seekers, I pay attention to those who deserves it...so please fvck off
Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by TheAdvocate(m): 1:11pm On Sep 10, 2015
Fools abound everywhere.

The same APC rats cried foul wen GEJ wanted to use the military for the polls and they were withdrawn.

How can they testified now that no elections were held?

For the avoidance of doubt only INEC can testify against the holding of an election.

1 Like

Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by abdulhosni619(m): 1:14pm On Sep 10, 2015
The question is what is wrong with this photo
Military operatives say no to elections held on April 11
Abi ... Military operatives says no elections held on April 11....
There was a mistake in tree the english
Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by benedictnsi(m): 1:14pm On Sep 10, 2015
KINGSNEEZE:
and between you and d guy you quoted,who do u think sounds more foolish?

KINGSNEEZE among the quoter, quoted and you the qoutee........ You are the funniest grin
Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by MoneyGreen(m): 1:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
naijanaso:

GOD PUNISH YOU AND THE ALL THOSE WHO DO NOT RESIDE IN RIVERS STATE WANTING TO CLINCH POWER BY FORCE IN RIVERS STATE. YOU ARE THE FOOL HERE. DID YOU NOT SEE THE REPORTERS ON SCREEN ON THE DAY OF THE ELECTION? PEOPLE ALWAYS WANT TO COME TO THIS NL TO SPEW THRASH FROM THEIR MOUTH AND MINDS. NONSENSE! DAKUKU EVEN VOTED THAT DAY.
ANYWAYS, THAT IS APC's CONTROLLED MILITARY GROUP. THE ENTIRE RIVERS STATE KNEW THERE WAS AN ELECTION. ANYWHERE THE APC WON, THERE WAS AN ELECTION BUT THAT IS NOT THE CASE IN ANY PDP CONTROLLED STATE.

THERE IS GOD. WE ARE WATCHING. MAKE UNA COME SEIZE POWER WITH LIES NAA MAKE WE SEE UNA.
RUBBISH
Come on shut up! if court sacks wike there's nothing you or any motherf*cker fit do!

1 Like

Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by MadCow1: 1:17pm On Sep 10, 2015
rottennaija:

As usual, the fools are here to say nonsense

Barman.. Half crate of Radler for this my Oga. . I go pay on credit..

2 Likes

Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by KINGSNEEZE(m): 1:18pm On Sep 10, 2015
benedictnsi:

KINGSNEEZE among the quoter, quoted and you the qoutee........ You are the funniest grin
but seriously,u are funny
Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by philips70(m): 1:18pm On Sep 10, 2015
Demdem:

O yes, upper hand indeed when those mandated to secure ballot box and votes in an entire local govt area said no election held in their location but wike has thumbprinted ballots to prove it. The same ballots they have vehemently refused forensic test on. Upper hand indeed grin grin grin
As for the re-run, i seriously dont care who win as long as the election is clean. To those on ground, the reality is it can go either way.

Pretty soon the electoral law will be amended and any beneficiary of such fraud will be denied rerun, prosecuted and sent to jail. That's the only way to go. Nigeria cannot continue with this level of impunity and lawlessness.

1 Like

Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by MadCow1: 1:19pm On Sep 10, 2015
TheAdvocate:
Fools abound everywhere.

The same APC rats cried foul wen GEJ wanted to use the military for the polls and they were withdrawn.

How can they testified now that no elections were held?

For the avoidance of doubt only INEC can testify against the holding of an election.

Fallacy..

The INEC is only one party to an election.

Security agencies are also key witnesses as they provide security for the elections.
Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by benedictnsi(m): 1:19pm On Sep 10, 2015
KINGSNEEZE:
but seriously,u are funny

Who Me or you Any proof grin
Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by ruffDiamond: 1:20pm On Sep 10, 2015
emmalexabl:

why are yorubas so obsessed with anything "BIAFRA" ??

Them use "BIAFRA" curse una ??
no SANE YORUBA IS BOTHERED WITH. YOUR USELESS WORTHLESS PIECE OF SH.IT (pop) Cause we love to tag Biafra cos that's exactly how We see it :THE BIGGEST FRAUD OF THE DECADES spearheaded by that Coward WANTED FELON AND FRAUDSTER NAMADI KANU grin we Simply love to make jest of y'all INFINITE STUPIDITY OVER THE WHOLE VAIN CAPER U CALLED Biafura grin that's ALL ! But y'all erroneously love to DECEIVE AND DELUDE UNA SELF imagining andCLAIMING yorubas have the time of the day thinking let alone WORRYING ABOUT YA WORHLESS AND RIDICULOUS BULLSHVT MBA abeg no wonder one guy on Twitter once described YOU FLATEE STUPIDITY AS BEING FACTORY FITTED grin mehn I was rotl that day! So my friend if u hear any Yoruba make any remark or insinuation abt ya Biafura it's PURELY FOR FUN OR JEST and nothing else we no CARE whether u STAND, FALL OR EVEN DROP DEAD angry it's ya business not ours we shall fun of the issue cos it's comical and hilarious while the hulabalo last , stupid nonentitY bEAST from tha EAST tongue wetin concern us beastern SLAVES ....mtchewww

Proudly Yoruba here 4 life cool
Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by KINGSNEEZE(m): 1:21pm On Sep 10, 2015
benedictnsi:

Who Me or you Any proof grin
can u read ur signature and check ur profile pic? Then come back and tell me who is d funniest #try and be sincere
Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by Osezua: 1:22pm On Sep 10, 2015
Inec that conducted elections says there was election but the military says no election. why has more when it comes to election matters? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by kkboy(m): 1:25pm On Sep 10, 2015
which Rivers People Please?
SeverusSnape:
Whether military or police or presidency, It doesn't matter, all I know is this - Rivers people chose Wike as their governor and there's nothing anybody will do about it.

Please they should conduct another election, this time, the margin will be wider.
Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by benedictnsi(m): 1:26pm On Sep 10, 2015
KINGSNEEZE:
can u read ur signature and check ur profile pic? Then come back and tell me who is d funniest #try and be sincere

Hahahahahaha..... Guy I love your shoes ooo @least it shows that ABA guys are trying.

Lwkm for your signature grin it's you jor grin
Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by KINGSNEEZE(m): 1:30pm On Sep 10, 2015
benedictnsi:

Hahahahahaha..... Guy I love your shoes ooo @least it shows that ABA guys are trying.

Lwkm for your signature grin it's you jor grin
thanks for liking the shoe but is not aba shoe...now answer d question, who is d funniest? And stop laughing oo
Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 10, 2015
rottennaija:

As usual, the fools are here to say nonsense
Rotten idiot are you from Rivers? How is my state you people conscience. Northern and westerns please leave the state affairs along. Think bout your poor local useless y'all come from
Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by harjibolar10(m): 1:34pm On Sep 10, 2015
During the past administration, "Military was what he wanted to use to rig, and they must stay away from the voting centre " Now, the military are the one testifying, that no election was conducted...

The military that we forbade to go near the ballot boxes, the military that some are planning to use in rigging....

God dey shaa
Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by benedictnsi(m): 1:35pm On Sep 10, 2015
KINGSNEEZE:
thanks for liking the shoe but is not aba shoe...now answer d question, who is d funniest? And stop laughing oo

I guess it is you...... Or let's get a judge...... I don d notice you since for Nairaland
Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by Rotimi47: 1:39pm On Sep 10, 2015
emmalexabl:

why are yorubas so obsessed with anything "BIAFRA" ??

Them use "BIAFRA" curse una ??
Why bring YORUBAS into this? abi them take YORUBA and Biafra curse una
Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by KINGSNEEZE(m): 1:42pm On Sep 10, 2015
benedictnsi:

I guess it is you...... Or let's get a judge...... I don d notice you since for Nairaland
u don dey notice me since? My own Don finish, anyways! Let judge be a female oo cus they re mostly unbiased
Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by HirstMOG(m): 1:43pm On Sep 10, 2015
Na so change be.?
Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by Berrymoss(f): 1:43pm On Sep 10, 2015
kennyland1:
truly there was no election in PHC, my brother was a Corp member was serving in Rivers state den
But there was election in the north ko?am just tired of this self centered northerners
Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by Phinagold(f): 1:43pm On Sep 10, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Rubbish Opinion from a wike thug

chicken brain wailer
Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by TheAdvocate(m): 1:44pm On Sep 10, 2015
MadCow1:

Fallacy..

The INEC is only one party to an election.

Security agencies are also key witnesses as they provide security for the elections.

What will be their testimony? Do security agents conduct elections?

INEC had already declared results in Rivers. In fact it was announced by INEC.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Suleiman Hashimu: 'Robbers Gave Me N200, Pure Water On The Road' / Curvy "Buharists" Show Their Support For The President / Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.