Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) (51976 Views)

Wike Is The Worst Governor Rivers Has ever Seen – APC Slams PDP / Mass Sack Looms As Wike Is Set To Overhaul Civil Service In Rivers State / Pdp Collapses In Rivers State As Wike Is Deserted - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by nationwide1(m): 8:30am On Sep 10, 2015
gottliebglobal:
shocked
When did military become INEC?

Do you know Nigeria is in democratic era?

2 Likes

Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by SeverusSnape(m): 8:30am On Sep 10, 2015
Demdem:

Those mandated to ensure and protect ballot boxes and votes claimed they didn't see any election hold. When u say people of Rivers, do u mean to say pdp members and their lovers and cohorts because I am aware that those fighting the emergence of wike are also rivers people and not abokiss from the north. grin grin
Yes!... When I say people of Rivers, I mean PDP members and their lovers, because as far as Rivers is concerned, APC is non-existent.

You're right, "people fighting the emergence of Wike" are Rivers people, and they are just Amaechi, Dakuku and their thugs. The majority of Rivers people chose Wike, No two ways about that.

2 Likes

Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by M4gunners: 8:30am On Sep 10, 2015
Conduct election 100times in rivers state Wike will always win it . He's working, and the people like him just like Fayose. The military should channel their frustration to Sambisa and leave Wike alone.

3 Likes

Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by naijanaso: 8:31am On Sep 10, 2015
kennyland1:
truly there was no election in PHC, my brother was a Corp member was serving in Rivers state den

...and there was election in your own state?
He probably was gallivanting with his girlfriend on that day. I was in PH that day and am still in PH till date. Ask him what he was doing on election day.

3 Likes

Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by SeverusSnape(m): 8:32am On Sep 10, 2015
nationwide1:

When did military become INEC?

Do you know Nigeria is in democratic era?
My brother help me ask them, Their mates are fighting Bokoharam, they are there deliberating on Rivers issue.

3 Likes

Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by nationwide1(m): 8:32am On Sep 10, 2015
rottennaija:

As usual, the fools are here to say nonsense
So you cannot argue logically and drive home a strong and valid point without resorting to insults?

Where is the "change" then?

2 Likes

Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by Abagworo(m): 8:33am On Sep 10, 2015
tomakint:

It's too early to be a madman........you are lucky it's a virtual world here, I challenge you to say this openly in Port Harcourt if you will not be turned into a roasted corn undecided get something meaningful to do with your precious life and stop waffling. Wike till 2023.

I wonder if we are in 2 different Port Harcourts or You meant Oroazi/ Rumuebirikom/Wimpey area. Everything is divided but what is going to determine the election is zoning. Igboid upland cannot be ruling Rivers State for 20 uninterrupted years.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by dunkem21(m): 8:35am On Sep 10, 2015
When I said JEGA is incompetent, people will doubt ..

grin
Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by naijanaso: 8:36am On Sep 10, 2015
Demdem:

When u say people of Rivers, do u mean to say pdp members and their lovers and cohorts because I am aware that those fighting the emergence of wike are also rivers people and not abokiss from the north. grin grin

of course! PDP and their lovers because there is no APC as far as R/S is concerned. Those fighting Wike may be from R/S state, but the bird that dances on the road path has another beating the drum in the bush.
It will not work for you guys. APC has failed woefully in R/S.

3 Likes

Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by Demdem(m): 8:40am On Sep 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Yes!... When I say people of Rivers, I mean PDP members and their lovers, because as far as i am concerned Rivers is concerned, APC is non-existent.

You're right, "people fighting the emergence of Wike" are Rivers people, and they are just include but not limited to Amaechi, Dakuku and their thugs. The majority of Rivers people chose Wike just want a clean election devoid of killings and threats, No two ways about that.

Av edited ur post. It makes perfect sense now grin grin unlike the one u earlier presented grin grin

1 Like

Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:42am On Sep 10, 2015
tomakint:

It's too early to be a madman........you are lucky it's a virtual world here, I challenge you to say this openly in Port Harcourt if you will not be turned into a roasted corn undecided get something meaningful to do with your precious life and stop waffling. Wike till 2023.
What do you know about PH? Demdem is on ground and always gives update about the situation there.

4 Likes

Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by Demdem(m): 8:42am On Sep 10, 2015
[s]
naijanaso:

of course! PDP and their lovers because there is no APC as far as R/S is concerned. Those fighting Wike may be from R/S state, but the bird that dances on the road path has another beating the drum in the bush.
It will not work for you guys. APC has failed woefully in R/S.
[/s]

Rubbish Opinion from a wike thug
Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by SeverusSnape(m): 8:42am On Sep 10, 2015
Demdem:

Av edited ur post. It makes perfect sense now grin grin unlike the one u earlier presented grin grin
Hmmmm... Anyway, either ways, Wike wins.

1 Like

Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by nationwide1(m): 8:46am On Sep 10, 2015
Demdem:

How did the choosing happen when constituted Authorities claims there wasnt an election? Did it happen in Mama pisss mansion in old GRA?grin grin

Which is the "constituted authority" that Nigerian constitution recognizes as the sole umpire in conduct of elections apart from INEC?

Last time I checked, Attahiru Jega emphatically stated that elections in Rivers State was free, fair and transparent. Is APC trying to rubbish Jega because it doesn't favor them? Oh I remember they say APC is very hypocritic.

Or do you mean APC / Buhari changed military to INEC? Or you mean Nigerian constitution has been amended without the public knowledge?

Help tell the house when military became "constituted authority " in election matters in Nigeria.
Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by Demdem(m): 8:46am On Sep 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hmmmm... Anyway, either ways, Wike wins.

Tribunal will determine that. To sane minds, its not looking good for the thug wike. grin grin
Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by Demdem(m): 8:51am On Sep 10, 2015
nationwide1:

Which is the "constituted authority" that Nigerian constitution recognizes as the sole umpire in conduct of elections apart from INEC?

Those mandated to ensure and protect ballot boxes and votes claimed they didn't see any election hold

Last time I checked, Attahiru Jega emphatically stated that elections in Rivers State was free, fair and transparent. Is APC trying to rubbish Jega because it doesn't favor them? Oh I remember they say APC is very hypocritic.

Jega is no law. Because Jega says so doesnt mean it remain so. The court/tribunal can over rule Jega and afetr that another superior court and that explains why even Jega said if u arent happy with his decision, go to court. so u see, jega is a small fish. The court is there to interpret the law, not jega.

Or do you mean APC / Buhari changed military to INEC? Or you mean Nigerian constitution has been amended without the public knowledge?

Am saying that the truth that these fools hid from us under Jonah-daft presidency is gradually coming out. They thought they will get away with it because they never knew Jonah-daft loss will be a reality, but karma is surely a bitch.

Help tell the house when military became "constituted authority " in election matters in Nigeria.

The military was forced by the court to appear in court to testify because they were also stake holders during the elections. They only came to present what they know and the court has accepted their testimony while throwing out Wikes objection. That is the most important factor here.

Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by SeverusSnape(m): 8:52am On Sep 10, 2015
Demdem:

Tribunal will determine that. To sane minds, its not looking good for the thug. grin grin
Of course the tribunal will decide, And Wike still have an upper hand. The highest they will do is demand for a re-run, and you and I know who will come out triumphant.
Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by rottennaija(m): 8:53am On Sep 10, 2015
naijanaso:

GOD PUNISH YOU AND THE ALL THOSE WHO DO NOT RESIDE IN RIVERS STATE WANTING TO CLINCH POWER BY FORCE IN RIVERS STATE. YOU ARE THE FOOL HERE. DID YOU NOT SEE THE REPORTERS ON SCREEN ON THE DAY OF THE ELECTION? PEOPLE ALWAYS WANT TO COME TO THIS NL TO SPEW THRASH FROM THEIR MOUTH AND MINDS. NONSENSE! DAKUKU EVEN VOTED THAT DAY.
ANYWAYS, THAT IS APC's CONTROLLED MILITARY GROUP. THE ENTIRE RIVERS STATE KNEW THERE WAS AN ELECTION. ANYWHERE THE APC WON, THERE WAS AN ELECTION BUT THAT IS NOT THE CASE IN ANY PDP CONTROLLED STATE.

THERE IS GOD. WE ARE WATCHING. MAKE UNA COME SEIZE POWER WITH LIES NAA MAKE WE SEE UNA.
RUBBISH

Actually, there is nothing like pdp controlled state. It's the people that decides who governs them. If you don't agree, ask the PDP controlled Nigeria (Federal government). Secondly, if your pdp control state which I just pointed to you was so sure of their victories, they would have allowed the election to be free and fair to test how popular they were, but just like in everything they PDP do, they had to force themselves on the people.

Additionally, in the real sense, it's you and your PDP that wanted everything by force. That's why you never have commot sense that in election, people are supposed to let their voices heard through their vote, not through force as is the methods that you and your paymaster do. But anyway, it has been widely documented and is widely known that there was nothing close to election in Rivers State.

The tribunal will decide and when they do, we will see who controls what

2 Likes

Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by Demdem(m): 8:54am On Sep 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Of course the tribunal will decide, And Wike still have an upper hand. The highest they will do is demand for a re-run, and you and I know who will come out triumphant.

O yes, upper hand indeed when those mandated to secure ballot box and votes in an entire local govt area said no election held in their location but wike has thumbprinted ballots to prove it. The same ballots they have vehemently refused forensic test on. Upper hand indeed grin grin grin
As for the re-run, i seriously dont care who win as long as the election is clean. To those on ground, the reality is it can go either way.

1 Like

Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Whether military or police or presidency, It doesn't matter, all I know is this - Rivers people chose Wike as their governor and there's nothing anybody will do about it.

Please they should conduct another election, this time, the margin will be wider.
...I don't care who the governor is,but let it be free and fair...

1 Like

Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by Demdem(m): 8:59am On Sep 10, 2015
Omotolu:
...I don't care who the governor is,but let it be free and fair...

This is the "koko" of the matter. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 10, 2015
They can't even remove saraki and ekweremadu.... Lame news

2 Likes

Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by nationwide1(m): 9:01am On Sep 10, 2015
[quote author=Demdem post=37858580][/quote] So Jega is no law but Nigerian military is law.
I hear you.
Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by Demdem(m): 9:02am On Sep 10, 2015
rottennaija:

Actually, there is nothing like pdp controlled state. It's the people that decides who governs them. If you don't agree, ask the PDP controlled Nigeria (Federal government). Secondly, if your pdp control state which I just pointed to you was so sure of their victories, they would have allowed the election to be free and fair to test how popular they were, but just like in everything they PDP do, they had to force themselves on the people.

Additionally, in the real sense, it's you and your PDP that wanted everything by force. That's why you never have commot sense that in election, people are supposed to let their voices heard through their vote, not through force as is the methods that you and your paymaster do. But anyway, it has been widely documented and is widely known that there was nothing close to election in Rivers State.

The tribunal will decide and when they do, we will see who controls what

APPLAUSE !!!!!!
Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by Demdem(m): 9:04am On Sep 10, 2015
nationwide1:

So Jega is no law but Nigerian military is law.

I hear you.

Military only testified in court based on what they saw and experienced being stakeholders during the elections themselves. Jega like i said is not the final say. Eve Jega himself will have to present his claims to the court. The tribunal has the right to declare Jegas stance null and void so please dont turn Jega to be the alpha and Omega on anything election in Nigeria.

NB: i understand that Jega isnt no longer at INEC.
Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by SeverusSnape(m): 9:11am On Sep 10, 2015
Demdem:

O yes, upper hand indeed when those mandated to secure ballot box and votes in an entire local govt area said no election held in their location but wike has thumbprinted ballots to prove it. The same ballots they have vehemently refused forensic test on. Upper hand indeed grin grin grin
As for the re-run, i seriously dont care who win as long as the election is clean. To those on ground, the reality is it can go either way.
I gleefully await that time. I can't wait for Dakuku and Amaechi to be humiliated one more time. Keep your fingers crossed.
Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:13am On Sep 10, 2015
If you ask Wike now, he would have preferred the case was struck out, than defend a petition as bad this as. He knows, if Peterside had his way, the probability of him returning to the governor is near negative!

This is somebody who was poised to win the election in a free and fair owing to the huge sympathy Rivers people had for the President Jonathan, but he decided to over do things, to make sure Amaechi was humilated, to make people believed APC never existed in Rivers, too impress Jonathan and his Biafra warlords..then here we are!

And for all those saying, Wike will win 100 times, I laugh you in all "Spanish"..It shows good number of people here are just naive or poor students of politics. Let me put it Straight, Wike without the Police, Military DSS, Thugs and Federal instruments is a mere political charlatan...And if the election was cancelled, Wike without the above will definitely struggle to win Obi Akpor LG! Yes Ngene says so!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by Demdem(m): 9:15am On Sep 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I gleefully await that time. I can't wait for Dakuku and Amaechi to be humiliated one more time. Keep your fingers crossed.

O yes, Wike lovers cant wait for dakuku to be humiliated while Dakuku lovers cant wait for Wike to be humiliated. Its mutual and not out of place. A clean and credible election unlike the last one will determine who will eventually be humiliated. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by imsuboi(m): 9:37am On Sep 10, 2015
kennyland1:
truly there was no election in PHC, my brother was a Corp member was serving in Rivers state den

Your brother is/was probably suffering from mental retardation. undecided

1 Like

Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by Bobnotrouble: 9:56am On Sep 10, 2015
PDP Riggers How Market?
You're in a Monopoly market where only waterloo are traded.

Quote me!
Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by bettercreature(m): 9:58am On Sep 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Whether military or police or presidency, It doesn't matter, all I know is this - Rivers people chose Wike as their governor and there's nothing anybody will do about it.

Please they should conduct another election, this time, the margin will be wider.
And you think INEC will approve Wike again?I dont think so,EFCC will finish his career

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The Seized Helicopters Handed By Customs To The Nigerian Air Force. Photos / Obasanjo Receives Sule Lamido & Kwankwaso In Abeokuta (Photos) / Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.