Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) (51971 Views)

Wike Is The Worst Governor Rivers Has ever Seen – APC Slams PDP / Mass Sack Looms As Wike Is Set To Overhaul Civil Service In Rivers State / Pdp Collapses In Rivers State As Wike Is Deserted - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by benedictnsi(m): 2:59pm On Sep 10, 2015
misspicy:
My judgment goes thus:

After going thru the evidences provided by the accused and accusee from their posts on various threads on NL.

I judge Spicy hereby declare the accuser--- KINGSNEEZE as the funiest man between the two grown ass men playing on NL undecided

Cc benedictnsi

That's my girl grin you see
I know my Nigas and my Nigas knows me grin
I owe you one bucket of kiss.... cheesy

So judge, what will you asked him to pay me as damages or FINE KINGSNEEZE for draging me around
Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by benedictnsi(m): 3:00pm On Sep 10, 2015
KINGSNEEZE:
I already know it will like discuss, but trust me, am going to appeal dis judgment

Go and bring your lawyer, we dey kamkpe
Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by blacknumbia123(m): 3:01pm On Sep 10, 2015
vision2022:
Even military testify against him.
. 20-35-15 na for Jupiter them dey
Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by KINGSNEEZE(m): 3:10pm On Sep 10, 2015
benedictnsi:

That's my girl grin you see
I know my Nigas and my Nigas knows me grin
I owe you one bucket of kiss.... cheesy

So judge, what will you asked him to pay me as damages or FINE KINGSNEEZE for draging me around
see conspiracy so the judge later turned out to be ur girl? Evidence for appeal no1
Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 10, 2015
emmalexabl:

why are yorubas so obsessed with anything "BIAFRA" ??

Them use "BIAFRA" curse una ??
Rivers is not part of Biafra
Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by MORNDEW(m): 3:12pm On Sep 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Which "constituted Authorities"??...The people of Rivers have acknowledged that an election took place, Any other claim is just hogwash.
Which ppl of Rivers? I ve noticed u take pleasure in speaking like someone who is under a spell to support evil. Please help yourself.
Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by rottennaija(m): 3:12pm On Sep 10, 2015
HirstMOG:
[b][/b]

Just because the world is about to hear how Amaechi spends Rivers money on PMB's campaign that is why you guys want to frustrate him out of office. It will not work.

That's what baffles me about this PDP faithful. No one is talking about how Amaechi spends money, if fact, if the sitting governor knows what he is doing, he could have exposed Amaechi by now, that's if he has anything to exposed.

We are talking about election matters here, did it hold? Where people allowed to vote? What led to the violence?
Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by rottennaija(m): 3:14pm On Sep 10, 2015
Bigmillz:
Rotten idiot are you from Rivers? How is my state you people conscience. Northern and westerns please leave the state affairs along. Think bout your poor local useless y'all come from

Yes, it concerns me because first of all, it's part of Nigeria and second, it is almost similar to what Akpabio did in my state. Simple as that
Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by rottennaija(m): 3:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
MadCow1:

Barman.. Half crate of Radler for this my Oga. . I go pay on credit..

Though I don't know what Radler is, but thanks. If it's alcoholic, I'm OK, but no. I don't take alcohol
Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by MadCow1: 3:19pm On Sep 10, 2015
rottennaija:

Though I don't know what Radler is, but thanks. If it's alcoholic, I'm OK, but no. I don't take alcohol

Barman.. Change the Radler to Ribenna o..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 10, 2015
rottennaija:

Yes, it concerns me because first of all, it's part of Nigeria and second, it is almost similar to what Akpabio did in my state. Simple as that
Go and kill yourself, cuz Wike is not Leaving that seat till 8years time
Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by Abagworo(m): 3:32pm On Sep 10, 2015
Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by islandmoon: 3:35pm On Sep 10, 2015
4stylz:

Bastard; you better shut that trash u call mouth and let reasonable people talk. Wike is rivers governor come rain come shine and there is nothing u and your likes can do about it

Goat!!
Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by islandmoon: 3:44pm On Sep 10, 2015
chikaAN:
You are very foolish for saying this

I don't know why nigerians r soooo foolish to understand that even d socalled GMB's elections process has d highest riging activities

And I want to ask which politician is clean when as far as riging is concern in this country?

If they like let them rerun d election as many times as posible the people of rivers state will still choose who they want regardless of all this idiot rouba palm oil goats and there proparganda activities

you need a bigger dicck to service you one or twice, then you will learn to behave well.
Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by abiambo(m): 4:02pm On Sep 10, 2015
I live in Rivers state and I can tell u that wjo ever saidn no election took place is a big LIAR
azimibraun:
My question is this; was it not Rivers election we all saw on television with so much pain and shame while it was going on? May be I needed to be in Rivers then to know the Media was reporting something else sha. Haba Naija!!!
Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by tundamartin: 4:04pm On Sep 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Whether military or police or presidency, It doesn't matter, all I know is this - Rivers people chose Wike as their governor and there's nothing anybody will do about it.

Please they should conduct another election, this time, the margin will be wider.

If nobody can do anything about it, why is the matter before the tribunal?
Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by SeverusSnape(m): 4:28pm On Sep 10, 2015
tundamartin:

If nobody can do anything about it, why is the matter before the tribunal?
Just to fulfill all righteousness...
Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by rottennaija(m): 4:33pm On Sep 10, 2015
Bigmillz:
Go and kill yourself, cuz Wike is not Leaving that seat till 8years time

Well, it's not you that will decide. Got it?
Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by rottennaija(m): 4:34pm On Sep 10, 2015
MadCow1:

Barman.. Change the Radler to Ribenna o..
Thanks
Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by tundamartin: 4:36pm On Sep 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Just to fulfill all righteousness...

Wrong answer because someone took him to the tribunal. That someone has and is doing something about it!
Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by SeverusSnape(m): 4:46pm On Sep 10, 2015
tundamartin:

Wrong answer because someone took him to the tribunal. That someone has and is doing something about it!
But unfortunately for that "someone", He's only wasting his time, because Rivers is PDP's birthright.
Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by tundamartin: 4:49pm On Sep 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:

But unfortunately for that "someone", He's only wasting his time, because Rivers is PDP's birthright.

I gat no time for dogmatism!
Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by Akiika: 4:52pm On Sep 10, 2015
Even Wike knows his days are numbered, that is why he is borrowing and implementing phony projects just to recoup some money before he's shown the way out. grin
Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 10, 2015
kennyland1:
truly there was no election in PHC, my brother was a Corp member was serving in Rivers state den
I'm also a corp member I conducted elections in phalga and I wonder if your bro is actually telling the truth cus we gave the scores
Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by SeverusSnape(m): 5:49pm On Sep 10, 2015
tundamartin:

I gat no time for dogmatism!
Me too.
Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by chipet67(m): 8:41pm On Sep 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Whether military or police or presidency, It doesn't matter, all I know is this - Rivers people chose Wike as their governor and there's nothing anybody will do about it.

Please they should conduct another election, this time, the margin will be wider.
seconded my dear, am beginning to think nairaland is an APC site. APC people are blinded with stupidity. You idiots are only looking at Wike was there any presidential election ? God punish all of una there !

1 Like

Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by chipet67(m): 8:41pm On Sep 10, 2015
[quote author=SeverusSnape post=37855416]Whether military or police or presidency, It doesn't matter, all I know is this - Rivers people chose Wike as their governor and there's nothing anybody will do about it. Seconded my dear, am beginning to think nairaland is an APC site. APC people are blinded with stupidity. You idiots are only looking at Wike was there any presidential election ? God punish all of una there !

1 Like

Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by chipet67(m): 8:44pm On Sep 10, 2015
rusher14:
The idea is for the rule of law to be followed.

The election might favour Wike but it must be won fairly.

Not by intimidation or rigging.

That's what it should be.
what do you say of Buhari's victory ?
Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by chipet67(m): 8:47pm On Sep 10, 2015
emmalexabl:

why are yorubas so obsessed with anything "BIAFRA" ??

Them use "BIAFRA" curse una ??
Dear its because they hate hearing the truth... And They Will Continue Hearing It.... IPOB
Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by jokoyemi(m): 9:09pm On Sep 10, 2015
googlepikin:
Yolobas are always stupiddd why?
you re from which tribe nigga?
Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 10, 2015
jokoyemi:
you re from which tribe nigga?
as your name says, go and sit down foool.
Re: WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) by Grahamjnr(m): 10:01pm On Sep 10, 2015
sammyj:
Wike is just warming up the current seat as the interrum governor of rivers state!!!!
Don't be a foo.l. With d way ur Daura President is ruling Nigeria, it would b a miracle if APC would have over an hundred votes if the election is to be carried out again. Speaking from experience cos most of my APC members friends are regretting ever casting their votes for Bumbasa!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Ghanaians Being Deported From Nigeria In 1983 / Suleiman Hashimu: 'Robbers Gave Me N200, Pure Water On The Road' / Curvy "Buharists" Show Their Support For The President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.