Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Warning! For Those Girls Claming Hard To Get - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Warning! For Those Girls Claming Hard To Get (752 Views)

For All Those Girls That Think All They Can Offer A Guy Is Punny / Those Girls Who Are Thirsty, Hit Pm. / To All Those Girls That Demand For Their Bf Salary (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning! For Those Girls Claming Hard To Get by Vaxt(m): 10:53am On Sep 10, 2015
What is this thing about girls acting hard to get for like 5months to get the guy thinking just because u dont want your friends thinking that youre a weak link ? Lemme telklyou something about males , they dont stick around unless theres something visible or interesting to hang on to. Nowadays theres literally alota fish in the sea and if u wait longer than the usual period , he will find a fish that is interested and there goes your maybe "man crush everyday" . Ladies if u like a guy and u see that the guy shows alota interest too , then give it a chance or yall still gonna send facebook bc's asking people to like your status if they want to be your man crush monday . Its less effort focusing in one guy trust me xx Goodnight my beautiful people and ladies , a good guy is never written "goodguy" on the forehead neither is a Bleep boy .

1 Like

Re: Warning! For Those Girls Claming Hard To Get by vkon2(m): 10:55am On Sep 10, 2015
dis one make sence
Re: Warning! For Those Girls Claming Hard To Get by dharay99: 10:56am On Sep 10, 2015
grin
Re: Warning! For Those Girls Claming Hard To Get by Obas101(m): 10:57am On Sep 10, 2015
U r on point. . 4 me sha if u form 4 me without showin any real interest, u are off
Re: Warning! For Those Girls Claming Hard To Get by zyzxx(m): 11:05am On Sep 10, 2015
guys don vexss oo embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Warning! For Those Girls Claming Hard To Get by honeygirl17: 11:05am On Sep 10, 2015
Men cannot be pleased
Re: Warning! For Those Girls Claming Hard To Get by funlord(m): 11:20am On Sep 10, 2015
undecided
honeygirl17:
Men cannot be pleased
Neither can WOMEN!
Re: Warning! For Those Girls Claming Hard To Get by honeygirl17: 11:25am On Sep 10, 2015
funlord:
undecided
Neither can WOMEN!

Hmmmm..you understand what am talking about
Re: Warning! For Those Girls Claming Hard To Get by Leiykong(m): 11:29am On Sep 10, 2015
Vaxt:
What is this thing about girls acting hard to get for like 5months to get the guy thinking just because u dont want your friends thinking that youre a weak link ? Lemme telklyou something about males , they dont stick around unless theres something visible or interesting to hang on to. Nowadays theres literally alota fish in the sea and if u wait longer than the usual period , he will find a fish that is interested and there goes your maybe "man crush everyday" . Ladies if u like a guy and u see that the guy shows alota interest too , then give it a chance or yall still gonna send facebook bc's asking people to like your status if they want to be your man crush monday . Its less effort focusing in one guy trust me xx Goodnight my beautiful people and ladies , a good guy is never written "goodguy" on the forehead neither is a Bleep boy .
Dnt mind dem

(1) (Reply)

A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman – Ladies Learn / How True Is This Funny Picture / Help How Do I Know When Someone Is Online Here On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.