Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Flirting - Cool Or Uncool? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Flirting - Cool Or Uncool? (2599 Views)

Guys, Do U Find This Kind Of Ladies Attractive? (cool Or Trashy?) / 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using / What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flirting - Cool Or Uncool? by ChuckWoody(m): 8:33am On Apr 07, 2009
What's your thoughts on flirting?

Does it make a difference if you're in a relationship?

Please discuss.
Re: Flirting - Cool Or Uncool? by SisiJinx: 8:38am On Apr 07, 2009
I think flirting is cool. . . HEALTHY even.

I prescribe at least 5 dosages of flirting for every woman out there.

It keeps their boyfriends on 'em toes. grin grin
Re: Flirting - Cool Or Uncool? by Tatase(f): 8:45am On Apr 07, 2009
Flirting is fine as long as:

1.) Both parties have the same degree of interest in each other (i.e. either both are just playing, or both like each other equally. It's not cool when one person takes it more seriously than the other)

2.) You're single (I think it's really shady otherwise even if its like a joke but maybe that's just me. I know lots of flirters in relationships but I don't think it's right.)
Re: Flirting - Cool Or Uncool? by C2H5OH(f): 8:54am On Apr 07, 2009
hah blah w/e i just erased
Re: Flirting - Cool Or Uncool? by sexyLeamon(f): 8:59am On Apr 07, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

I think flirting is cool. . . HEALTHY even.

I prescribe at least 5 dosages of flirting for every woman out there.

It keeps their boyfriends on 'em toes. grin grin
yeah right very funny grin @poster Flirting is cool as long as you do not go overboard with it
Re: Flirting - Cool Or Uncool? by yme1(f): 10:59am On Apr 07, 2009
i think that depends on how we as a human define flirting

for me it is cool and i am a great flirt myself but with no strings attached

lol
Re: Flirting - Cool Or Uncool? by ChuckWoody(m): 11:11am On Apr 07, 2009
y me:

i think that depends on how we as a human define flirting

for me it is cool and i am a great flirt myself but with no strings attached

lol

I can vouch for y me. She's tried flirting with me already! cheesy
Re: Flirting - Cool Or Uncool? by yme1(f): 11:13am On Apr 07, 2009
am in trouble @chuckywoody be careful o, i dont ask people to flirt with moi, not at all so you are 100% WRONG
Re: Flirting - Cool Or Uncool? by ilaugh1: 11:18am On Apr 07, 2009
Flirt with me and I ma be foking you the next day - dont mess with me.
Re: Flirting - Cool Or Uncool? by Moyola(f): 11:31am On Apr 07, 2009
Tis kool tu flirt! tongue

i_laugh:

Flirt with me and I ma be foking you the next day - dont mess with me.

Yeh ryt! undecided tongue
Re: Flirting - Cool Or Uncool? by yme1(f): 11:32am On Apr 07, 2009
geesssssssss we need to get things straight, flirting does not mean you must f*ck some one
Re: Flirting - Cool Or Uncool? by ChuckWoody(m): 11:46am On Apr 07, 2009
y me:

am in trouble @chuckywoody be careful o, i dont ask people to flirt with moi, not at all so you are 100% WRONG

You've broken my heart, babe.

Never knew you'd be a heartbreaker cry cry cry
Re: Flirting - Cool Or Uncool? by yme1(f): 11:48am On Apr 07, 2009
oh gwad did i say that, okay am so sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i never meant it, now you are breaking my heart please stop cryng.
Re: Flirting - Cool Or Uncool? by iice(f): 12:39pm On Apr 07, 2009
Tatase:

Flirting is fine as long as:

1.) Both parties have the same degree of interest in each other (i.e. either both are just playing, or both like each other equally. It's not cool when one person takes it more seriously than the other)

2.) You're single (I think it's really shady otherwise even if its like a joke but maybe that's just me. I know lots of flirters in relationships but I don't think it's right.)

I agree with you.  Am not much of a flirt.  If i like you, yeah i can summon up some effort but otherwise.  .  . can't be bothered really undecided
My sister is even worse than I.  That one no get time and it got worse when she met my bro.  .  .her eyes doesn't see anybody else grin
Re: Flirting - Cool Or Uncool? by ChuckWoody(m): 1:08pm On Apr 07, 2009
iice:

I agree with you. Am not much of a flirt. If i like you, yeah i can summon up some effort but otherwise. . . can't be bothered really undecided
My sister is even worse than I. That one no get time and it got worse when she met my bro. . .her eyes doesn't see anybody else grin

Sorry luv, I don't understand, you're sister only has eyes for your brother Isn't that incest
Re: Flirting - Cool Or Uncool? by spikedcylinder: 1:15pm On Apr 07, 2009
O fe cool pa ni!
Re: Flirting - Cool Or Uncool? by vanderjo(m): 1:20pm On Apr 07, 2009
Firlting aren't good,why should you firlt?expect if you are single but i wouldn't advice if you are in a relationship,it doesn't make sense to me.
Re: Flirting - Cool Or Uncool? by agabaI23(m): 1:29pm On Apr 07, 2009
coooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Flirting - Cool Or Uncool? by iice(f): 1:33pm On Apr 07, 2009
ChuckWoody:

Sorry luv, I don't understand, you're sister only has eyes for your brother Isn't that incest

My sister is my sister in law. That one too long to type, i just stick to 'sister'
Re: Flirting - Cool Or Uncool? by sistawoman: 2:46pm On Apr 07, 2009
I think flirting is fine for all adults.

i am a big flirt and he knows it wink
Re: Flirting - Cool Or Uncool? by spikedcylinder: 3:47pm On Apr 07, 2009
iice:

My sister is my sister in law. That one too long to type, i just stick to 'sister'

When you stick to "my sister", it takes you away from cool weird to disturbing weird. tongue
Always explain o.
Re: Flirting - Cool Or Uncool? by iice(f): 3:54pm On Apr 07, 2009
spikedcylinder:

When you stick to "my sister", it takes you away from cool weird to disturbing weird. tongue
Always explain o.

grin Noted wink
Am too used to calling her my sister, it sometimes doesn't register when i put her in connection with my brother lol.
Re: Flirting - Cool Or Uncool? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 07, 2009
Flirting's boring.
Re: Flirting - Cool Or Uncool? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 07, 2009
iice:

I agree with you.  Am not much of a flirt.  If i like you, yeah i can summon up some effort but otherwise.  .  . can't be bothered really undecided
My sister is even worse than I.  That one no get time and it got worse when she met my bro.  .  .her eyes doesn't see anybody else grin

ChuckWoody:

Sorry luv, I don't understand, you're sister only has eyes for your brother   Isn't that incest 

spikedcylinder:

O fe cool pa ni!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Peole sha grin grin
Re: Flirting - Cool Or Uncool? by unfaded(m): 5:16pm On Apr 07, 2009
all u girls wey dey flirt, don't make the mistake of flirting with the wrong guy,
some people get impulsive disorder,
u don't taunt ,
Re: Flirting - Cool Or Uncool? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 07, 2009
True that wink
Re: Flirting - Cool Or Uncool? by sistawoman: 6:11pm On Apr 07, 2009
unfaded:

all u girls wey dey flirt, don't make the mistake of flirting with the wrong guy,
some people get impulsive disorder,
u don't taunt ,

That is what the bat in my truck is for.

What the bat dont catch the police will. grin
Re: Flirting - Cool Or Uncool? by unfaded(m): 7:02pm On Apr 07, 2009
can u take a swing?
police? by that time the guy for don poke u,
you would be fillin paper work for station,
guy for don ja,
Re: Flirting - Cool Or Uncool? by sistawoman: 7:05pm On Apr 07, 2009
Then i guess i have to rely on my right and left hook.

I am not afraid to hit a man.

My brothers taught me very well how to defend myself and I have been told by plenty of exbf that i hit like a dude.
Re: Flirting - Cool Or Uncool? by IFELEKE(m): 7:08pm On Apr 07, 2009
Flirting is Coool if applied rightly.
I mean I flirt and it gets things done for me.
y me, no be true?
Re: Flirting - Cool Or Uncool? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 07, 2009
Flirting is cool as long as it remains flirting. Keeps both parties happy that some one else can look thier way
Re: Flirting - Cool Or Uncool? by topup: 8:40pm On Apr 07, 2009
For me, if I find you attractive and I'm single, it'll come naturally, and the worst thing I do, is sometimes I flirt, when I can sense if someone is interested in me, even if I'm not that interested in them.

Whilst in a relationship, it's like I have a blindfold, I don't flirt with anyone, it's really hard for me to even lead any guy on, or to get really friendly with him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

It’s A Pity, But It Is True, Majority Of Nigerian Girls Come Cheap And silly / Should Married Couples Hang Out With Single Couples? / The Most Perfect Gurl Every Guy Wants To Take Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.