Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Should Married Couples Hang Out With Single Couples? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Married Couples Hang Out With Single Couples? (2597 Views)

Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs / Should Married Women Go Clubbing? / Should Married Men Have Single Female Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Married Couples Hang Out With Single Couples? by MrsEve1: 6:37pm On Nov 24, 2010
Hey Peeps!

Should married couples hang out with single couples? Someone told me the other day that once you get married you should hang out with other married couples who will be more understanding than single couples. Do you agree?

My friend told me that her husband suggested that her friends get married to the men they are dating because fornication is wrong and it will make them (my friend) look bad. I am indifference with this because at one point we were all SINGLE before we got married and not ALL SINGLE people are unhappy and lonely. However, if you got them friends that you have to raise one eyebrow because of their conduct, DO YOU STILL HANG OUT WITH THEM?

If your spouse or mate tell you that you can't hang with married couples or single couples any more regardless if these your friends since childhood, would you?

Mr cock, THIS IS NOT A PUNNY NOR NYANSH HOOK UP THREAD, go over to HOOK UP SECTION, TY!
Re: Should Married Couples Hang Out With Single Couples? by omega25red(m): 6:39pm On Nov 24, 2010
i dont see the problem with it i mean they were single once and you shouldn't have to change your friends because you signed a document. The only problem is that you might see a couple today and tomorrow they may be broken up then you have to choose who you stay friends with
Re: Should Married Couples Hang Out With Single Couples? by r231(m): 6:44pm On Nov 24, 2010
why not. . . . . . all my friends are maried
Re: Should Married Couples Hang Out With Single Couples? by MrsEve1: 6:47pm On Nov 24, 2010
Awwwww you a late boomer huh R? Well it better late than never huh?
Re: Should Married Couples Hang Out With Single Couples? by Osama10(m): 7:26pm On Nov 24, 2010
Yes of course, I still hang out with my single friends.
Re: Should Married Couples Hang Out With Single Couples? by nellaluv(f): 8:03pm On Nov 24, 2010
Yeah, like you said ". . .at one point we were all single before we got married. . ."
Nothing wrong in hanging out with friends still unmarried esp. if the marriage is just a few years old.
Re: Should Married Couples Hang Out With Single Couples? by Dsense(m): 5:43am On Nov 25, 2010
Why Not!!!
Re: Should Married Couples Hang Out With Single Couples? by kay177(m): 5:46am On Nov 25, 2010
No limitation to whom you should roll with after marriage cool cool cool
Re: Should Married Couples Hang Out With Single Couples? by mkpuluma(f): 4:52pm On Nov 25, 2010
i see nothing wrong wt dat
Re: Should Married Couples Hang Out With Single Couples? by jaybee3(m): 4:57pm On Nov 25, 2010
Depends on the gender i suppose
It's not advisable for a married man to be rolling with his single friends to bars/clubs and what not. At the same time it doesn't mean because one is married then one should alienate all his single friends.
The middle ground is hanging out with single friends once in a while rather than all the time.

(1) (Reply)

Romance Game / Pls Help Me Analyse This Relationship, What Do I Do? / Partner Sharing: I Borrowed My Friend's Husband For My Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.