Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,942 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

"Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! (27937 Views)

Men Please Stop The Women Over 30 Sexism / 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists / Controversial Yet Powerful Photo Series Captures The Brutal Sexism Against Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Sagamite(m): 1:35am On Sep 11, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

With all you're trying to say, it neither equates nor computes in all honesty.

Answer the gaddam question, girl.
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by GooseBaba: 1:36am On Sep 11, 2015
Sagamite:

What do you understand by the terms "pervert" and "freak"?

Form this context .. He was salivating at the feminist package and he knew it. That's why he used the political correct tone.

However, as a married man for over 30 yrs.. People in society will see him as responsible old man.. But when caught with a young maiden, he becomes a freaky old man wey no wan old.. You know there are certain things you can do with a 27yr old that you can't do with a 60yr old.. Bend over and touch your toes comes to mind...Hehehe

2 Likes

Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Nobody: 1:38am On Sep 11, 2015
Sagamite:

Answer the gaddam question, girl.

Alright, I'm off.
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Sagamite(m): 1:40am On Sep 11, 2015
GooseBaba:

Form this context .. He was salivating at the feminist package and he knew it. That's why he used the political correct tone.

However, as a married man for over 30 yrs.. People in society will see him as responsible old man.. But when caught with a young maiden, he becomes a freaky old man wey no wan old.. You know there are certain things you can do with a 27yr old that you can't do with a 60yr old.. Bend over and touch your toes comes to mind...Hehehe

Did you check your dictionary for what freaky means before responding to me?

I am assuming your face is still buried in it trying to explain to me why he is a pervert?

https://www.nairaland.com/2554667/man-murdered-behind-house-graphic/4#37565815
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Sagamite(m): 1:41am On Sep 11, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Alright, I'm off.

Should have been a long time ago. You never had a praying chance in hell with me to argue the corner you tried to argue.
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by silverr(f): 1:42am On Sep 11, 2015
These feminism is already getting out of hand o!
So men should not compliment women again?
I personally feel its the height of insecurity.
When you are a bad ass professional and know your worth, you wont be looking for faults where there isn't. You should even be happy your beauty or sexuality was able to attract someone through all the worked up atmosphere.

I'd bet my money that she is a bimbo (beauty minus brains) and is using feminism to cover up.

I support feminism in real gender malignment cases but neither in shows of shame like this................... nor those trying so hard to reverse the laws of nature.

3 Likes

Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Nobody: 1:43am On Sep 11, 2015
Sagamite:

Should have been a long time ago. You never had a praying chance in hell with me to argue the corner you tried to argue.

I agree with you there.

Let the denial and circle-jerking commence.
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Sagamite(m): 1:47am On Sep 11, 2015
silverr:
These feminism is already getting out of hand o!
So men should not compliment women again?
I personally feel its the height of insecurity.
When you are a bad ass professional and know your worth, you wont be looking for faults where there isn't. You should even be happy your beauty or sexuality was able to attract someone through all the worked up atmosphere.

I'd bet my money that she is a bimbo (beauty minus brains) and is using feminism to cover up.

I support feminism in real gender malignment cases but neither in shows of shame like this................... nor those trying so hard to reverse the laws of nature.

I doubt it is insecurity.

Feminism is likely to be a mental health problem. A personality disorder.
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by silverr(f): 1:51am On Sep 11, 2015
Sagamite:

I doubt it is insecurity.

Feminism is likely to be a mental health problem. A personality disorder.

I wont really say so sha.
Some men need to be checked as they forget women are humans with feelings who deserve to be accorded respect.

But this is extremism..........
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Nobody: 1:57am On Sep 11, 2015
silverr:

Some men need to be checked as they forget women are humans with feelings who deserve to be accorded respect.

How is it extreme? Is the platform and message appropriate or professional in any way?

She blurted out what I wish I had the heart to, and I'll bet she was royally pissed off at the time.
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by silverr(f): 2:08am On Sep 11, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

How is it extreme? Is the platform and message appropriate or professional in any way?

She blurted out what I wish I had the heart to, and I'll bet she was royally pissed off at the time.

I do not see anything wrong in what he said.
Back in the days when I was a marketer, compliments was one secret I used to win people's heart. Till date, I still track people down via the internet so imagine me after tracking you for hours and trying to make a great 1st impression compliments you, you just explode. She even had to take the issue to twitter to garner support, Childishness ontop insecurity + extremism.

I mean, he didn't mention any part of her body squarely. Its just like a woman throwing tantrums because a colleague told her she is hot. Isn't the office a more professional setting than Linkedin, lynda and all the B2B sites put together?

Is the office a place for matchmakers?
Don't office romance spring up every now and then?

If it was a woman making that statement, would it have been good for Linkedin?

Lets be fair please.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Nobody: 2:27am On Sep 11, 2015
silverr:

I do not see anything wrong in what he said.
Back in the days when I was a marketer, compliments was one secret I used to win people's heart. Till date, I still track people down via the internet so imagine me after tracking you for hours and trying to make a great 1st impression compliments you, you just explode. She even had to take the issue to twitter to garner support, Childishness ontop insecurity + extremism.

I mean, he didn't mention any part of her body squarely. Its just like a woman throwing tantrums because a colleague told her she is hot. Isn't the office a more professional setting than Linkedin, lynda and all the B2B sites put together?

Is the office a place for matchmakers?
Don't office romance spring up every now and then?

If it was a woman making that statement, would it have been good for Linkedin?

Lets be fair please.

Nah, if you're tracking someone down and it's career-related, you comment on or compliment their work, qualifications, and accomplishments if/when you're genuinely impressed, not their appearance. That's the height of unprofessionalism, IMO. But I'm no marketer, and IDK if things are different in that/your realm. You'd know better.

A boss/colleagues telling you you're hot and blah blah blah, isn't awkward and irritating? Especially, if its one-sided? Especially, when you're out there to get work done and don't need the drama, or weird scenarios springing up everywhere?? Work romances are a disaster waiting to happen about 95% of time and should be avoided at all costs, but I guess thats just another opinion of mine. If it was a woman, same thing!

I agree with you in that it shouldn't have taken to Twitter and blown up as it did, but like I said she was probably pissed off. I don't begrudge her the reponse in the least (the message itself).

4 Likes

Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by GooseBaba: 2:37am On Sep 11, 2015
Sagamite:

Did you check your dictionary for what freaky means before responding to me?

I am assuming your face is still buried in it trying to explain to me why he is a pervert?

https://www.nairaland.com/2554667/man-murdered-behind-house-graphic/4#37565815

Mr gra gra....I will recommend that you apply the words in the context it was used and stop displaying ITK..

Clearly, his actions are not acceptable in the space in question. Hence his disclaimer. He can be seen as a pervert. .. Secondly, freaky in my explanation means if a married man of such caliber is caught sleeping with young babes, his actions is seen as strange. Which is considered freaky.

Make sure you check dictionary before you reply..

1 Like

Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Sagamite(m): 6:30am On Sep 11, 2015
silverr:

Obviously some men need to be checked and punished when they behave inappropriate or are sexist.

But most feminists are sexist psychos. They are men haters with mental health problems.
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Sagamite(m): 6:31am On Sep 11, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

What makes it inappropriate?

What is inappropriate about telling a women she looks good in a picture?

EnlightenedSoul:

Nah, if you're tracking someone down and it's career-related, you comment on or compliment their work, qualifications, and accomplishments if/when you're genuinely impressed, not their appearance. That's the height of unprofessionalism, IMO. But I'm no marketer, and IDK if things are different in that/your realm. You'd know better.
A boss/colleagues telling you you're hot and blah blah blah, isn't awkward and irritating? Especially, if its one-sided? Especially, when you're out there to get work done and don't need the drama, or weird scenarios springing up everywhere?? Work romances are a disaster waiting to happen about 95% of time and should be avoided at all costs, but I guess thats just another opinion of mine. If it was a woman, same thing!
I agree with you in that it shouldn't have taken to Twitter and blown up as it did, but like I said she was probably pissed off. I don't begrudge her the reponse in the least (the message itself).

Exactly why I know you are deluded.

So it is not "sexist" if she was actually interested in him?

Typical feminist madness: Let all those that show interest in us that we are not interested in be punished, while those that do the same thing that we like or will benefit us be seen as white knights.

As for the Twitter comment, finally you are showing some sense. You are realising she is a psycho.
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Sagamite(m): 6:47am On Sep 11, 2015
GooseBaba:

Mr gra gra....I will recommend that you apply the words in the context it was used and stop displaying ITK..

Clearly, his actions are not acceptable in the space in question. Hence his disclaimer. He can be seen as a pervert. .. Secondly, freaky in my explanation means if a married man of such caliber is caught sleeping with young babes, his actions is seen as strange. Which is considered freaky.

Make sure you check dictionary before you reply..

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

The context such is used is my foolish men who have been trained by women to think what is natural to them is "perversion" and they are like some dirty animals.

The same kind of "real men" who would say men that are not married by a certain age are "irresponsible" or "immature".

Cretinous men that women use words and labelling to control.

Cretin, a pervert (or a freak) is someone that is doing something that is abnormal to nature. Seeing a woman you find attractive ANYWHERE and complimenting her is not perversion or freakiness except to reetarded, well-trained, pooch dog "real men".

It is a natural state of things where only mentally-ill psychos and anti-social cretins react like this foolish woman.

What can be perverted is if he was touching her inappropriately or persistently disturbing her after she has made it clear she is not interested in that avenue. And that was all this mooooron needed to do.

A married man sleeping with a woman more attractive than his wife is not strange, nor is it perverted or freaky, cretin. Never again give such a STUUUUUPID argument. You can only question if it is fair to the wife or what emotional impact it would have on her.

Go and check the meaning of "strange" in your dictionary. I don't know why so many of you foolish Nigerians use with aplomb words you have no understanding of the meaning.

From time immemorial, men have been sleeping with women that are not their wives. It is not strange, FOOOOL!

1 Like

Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 11, 2015
Sagamite:

What makes it inappropriate?

What is inappropriate about telling a women she looks good in a picture?

Exactly why I know you are deluded.

So it is not "sexist" if she was actually interested in him?

Typical feminist madness: Let all those that show interest in us that we are not interested in be punished, while those that do the same thing that we like or will benefit us be seen as white knights.

As for the Twitter comment, finally you are showing some sense. You are realising she is a psycho.

It isn't the platform for that sort of thing. I can't help you see what's inappropriate in it if you refuse to see it!

I never claimed it was sexist on account of being one-sided. Nor did I conclude that persons of no interest should be punished for hitting on women, ya wild newt. Go bury your head in a pillow.
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Sagamite(m): 6:50am On Sep 11, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

It isn't the platform for that sort of thing. I can't help you see what's inappropriate in it if you refuse to see it!

I never claimed it was sexist on account of being one-sided. Nor did I conclude that persons of no interest should be punished for hitting on women, ya wild newt. Go bury your head in a pillow.

What makes it not the platform for that sort of thing?

If people can meet at work and get married, why can't people meet on LinkedIn?
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 11, 2015
Sagamite:

What makes it not the platform for that sort of thing?

If people can meet at work and get married, why can't people meet on LinkedIn?

Your argument doesn't follow!
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Sagamite(m): 6:54am On Sep 11, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Your argument doesn't follow!

Why does it not follow?

The work place is not a professional setting but LinkedIn is?

Or realise your folly and are desperate to avoid answering the questions?
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 11, 2015
Sagamite:

Why does it not follow?

The work place is not a professional setting but LinkedIn is?

Or realise your folly and are desperate to avoid answering the questions?

At the workplace, like most everywhere else, you've the potential to get wrapped up in someone and fall in love. Believe me, I get it. However, LinkedIn isn't love roulette & happenchance nor is it a social site, but a platform specifically designed for PROFESSIONAL networking! Sending DM advances to people who signed up to LinkedIn to be assessed by their qualifications and professional profile is incredibly inappropriate, and fully questions the senders fundamental understanding of the site's purpose.
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by lilmax(m): 7:06am On Sep 11, 2015
Women with miserable childhood experience
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Sagamite(m): 7:20am On Sep 11, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

At the workplace, like most everywhere else, you've the potential to get wrapped up in someone and fall in love. Believe me, I get it. However, LinkedIn isn't love roulette & happenchance, its a platform specifically designed for PROFESSIONAL networking. Sending DM advances to someone who signed up to LinkedIn to be assesed by their qualifications and professional profile is inappropriate, and questions the senders fundamental understanding of the site's purpose.

Cut the crap, idiot!

So you finally answered and gave this moronic attempt?

Let me remind you of the foolish thing you said earlier in the thread:

EnlightenedSoul:

How would you feel if, in your professional sphere, you were constantly being assessed by your physical appearance and so-called beauty rather than all your accomplishments, almost in spite of your accomplishments?

So it is appropriate to approach/compliment women in the workplace and it will not be "being assessed by your physical appearance at the detriment of your accomplishments" but doing the same on a social network is?

LinkedIn is more of a professional place than where people work?

The workplace is not a professional sphere, or a place where accomplishments are assessed, but LinkedIn is?

What complete stupidity!

When you have no solid logical argument, it does not take long to contradict yourself.

Let me tell you something a bit closer to home.

I bet you know the TV show called "The Millionaire Matchmaker"?

Well, I was watching it one day and actually saw one gorgeous girl with a sweet personality that I liked, so based on the little details she gave on the show (she was well educated and a profession), I googled her.

Guess the fck where I contacted her!!!

Yep. On the social network site called LINKEDIN.

Sent her a simple message that I just saw on the show and felt like popping her an invite.

She accepted and we had a chat. Which soon migrated to whatsapp.

"Oh, Lord!

I am sexist! I am a pervert! It was an inappropriate platform! LinkedIn is not meant for meeting people! That is freaky!"

What moronic tosh!

You can meet a woman ANYWHERE and compliment or ask her out. Except to you lunatic feminists.

Another one.

The show called "Take Me Out". Saw another fcking gorgeous girl on it in the UK version. Sent her an invite on ........................LinkedIn.

B*i*tch never replied. Got fcking chinned! She is not a professional, she worked in the arts.

Shows you the fcking difference between UK black girls and US black girls. undecided grin
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 11, 2015
Sagamite:

Cut the crap, idiot!

So you finally answered and gave this moronic attempt?

Let me remind you of the foolish thing you said earlier in the thread:

So it is appropriate to approach/compliment women in the workplace and it will not be "being assessed by your physical appearance at the detriment of your accomplishments" but doing the same on a social network is?

LinkedIn is more of a professional place than where people work?

What complete stupidity!

Let me tell you something a bit closer to home.

I bet you know the TV show called "The Millionaire Matchmaker"?

Well, I was watching it one day and actually saw one gorgeous girl with a sweet personality that I liked, so based on the little details (she was well educated and a profession) she gave on the show, I googled her.

Guess the fck where I contacted her!!!

Yep. On the social network site called LinkedIn.

Set her a simple message that I just saw on the show and felt like popping her an invite.

She accepted and we had a chat. Which soon migrated to whatsapp.

"Oh, Lord!

I am sexist! I am a pervert! It was an inappropriate platform! LinkedIn is not meant for meeting people! That is freaky!"

What moronic tosh!

You can meet a woman ANYWHERE and compliment or ask her out. Except to you lunatic feminists.

Another one.

The show called "Take Me Out". Saw another fcking gorgeous girl on it in the UK version. Sent her an invite on ........................LinkedIn.

Biatch never replied. Got fcking chinned!

Shows you the fcking difference between UK black girls and US black girls. undecided grin

Lollll, you're comparisons are whacky fun. Since when are private departures/excursions in the workplace (of the romantic variety) assessed through the individual's professional profile on a platform? Whatever does it have to do with accomplishment?

Lollllllll, so you're using LinkedIn to hit on chicks and date?? No wonder you're so bothered! We're not on the same wavelength, and you dont seem to be getting anywhere. Figures you used freakin' TV contestants to make your 'point'. I can't help you.
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Sagamite(m): 7:44am On Sep 11, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Lollll, you're comparisons are whacky fun. Since when are private departures/excursions in the workplace (of the romantic variety) assessed through the individual's professional profile on a platform? Whatever does it have to do with accomplishment?

Lollllllll, so you're using LinkedIn to hit on chicks and date?? No wonder you're so bothered! We're not on the same wavelength, and you dont seem to be getting anywhere. I can't help you.

What nonsense!

So you don't think anymore that if a women's mate-attracting features is being focused on in her professional sphere instead of her accomplishment it is inappropriate?

Can you see how stuuupid you look now, girl?

NO ONE can ever sustain an illogical argument with me.

NO ONE on this planet called "Earth"!

It is impossible.

You were smarter when you were running from my questions earlier. That was the only way you could have escaped.
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 11, 2015
Sagamite:

What nonsense!

So you don't think anymore that if a women's mate-attracting features is being focused on in her professional sphere instead of her accomplishment it is inappropriate?

Can you see how stuuupid you look now, girl?

NO ONE can ever sustain an illogical argument with me.

NO ONE on this planet called "Earth"!

It is impossible.

You were smarter when you were running from my questions earlier. That was the only way you could have escaped.

Do you fancy that you made an iota of sense just now??
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Sagamite(m): 7:48am On Sep 11, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Do you fancy that you made an iota of sense just now??

In that one post, more sense than you will ever make in your feminist life-campaign.

Now continue showing you are at least a bit smart, girl, by avoiding the questions I asked and trying diversionary statements.
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 11, 2015
Sagamite:

In that one post, more sense than you will ever make in your feminist life-campaign.

Now continue showing you are at least a bit smart, girl, by avoiding the questions I asked and trying diversionary statements.

Lol, I'm afraid not. Are you on something?
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Sagamite(m): 7:53am On Sep 11, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Lol, I'm afraid not. Are you on something?

Shut the fck up and take your humiliation, girl. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mimicks her: "Professional sphere", "Accomplishment", "Bodobodobodo". grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 11, 2015
Sagamite:

Shut the fck up and take your humiliation, girl. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mimicks her: "Professional sphere", "Accomplishment", "Bodobodobodo". grin grin grin grin grin grin

Alright, confirmed. Stop using LinkedIn as a dating site, ya weirdo.

1 Like

Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Sagamite(m): 7:57am On Sep 11, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Alright, confirmed. Stop using LinkedIn as a dating site, ya weirdo.

No, a feminist is a weirdo, dumbo. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Fck me! I ryhmed. grin grin grin grin
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Sagamite(m): 8:01am On Sep 11, 2015
ilobasama:
Well those are feminists for you. They attack you for any comment and action you take and turn it into a gender based war.

So she could not appreciate a simple complement, even if he had talked about something else outside her looks, she ll still find way to put it in her gender- bashed-i-am-the-victim books

She's a role model and mentor to many of our feminists females here on NL

Sagamite:

It is people that take their shyt that they can attack.

It is time people stop being politically correct and break down their stuupid highground.

ilobasama, can you now see how I said people should humiliate feminists by breaking down their stuupid highground. grin

She tried to escape by desperately trying to avoid my probing questions at the beginning but in the end she got suckered. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? / Will You Marry A Guy Or Lady Against Your Parents Wish? / Before You Marry A Divorcee.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.