Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,382 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. - Agriculture (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. (106142 Views)

How To Start Plantain Farming In Nigeria / How To Get Best Hybrid Plantain Sucker/ Plantain Farm Management in Nigeria / Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:29pm On Mar 27, 2016
Nice.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:34pm On Mar 27, 2016

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:50am On Mar 28, 2016
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Johnnyessence(m): 8:05am On Mar 28, 2016
Lesgupnigeria:
weldone bro waoooooooooooooo love ur net and the pole.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:16pm On Mar 28, 2016
Johnnyessence:
weldone bro waoooooooooooooo love ur net and the pole.
thanks.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Johnnyessence(m): 11:24pm On Mar 28, 2016
Lesgupnigeria:

thanks.
thanks for ur reply bro i will be doing the net fencing small small till i will fence it finish. thanks for ur reply so far.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:55am On Mar 29, 2016
Johnnyessence:
thanks for ur reply bro i will be doing the net fencing small small till i will fence it finish. thanks for ur reply so far.
That's good
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:51am On Mar 30, 2016
#Do plantain,it pays
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:48pm On Mar 30, 2016
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by jessybabe46(f): 6:04pm On Mar 30, 2016
Lesgupnigeria:
Rightly stated
yeah
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:09am On Mar 31, 2016
jessybabe46:
yeah
ok.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:17pm On Mar 31, 2016
Farm Fencing

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:05pm On Apr 01, 2016
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 02, 2016
For ur hybrid plantain sucker call on 08055768485
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 02, 2016
For ur hybrid plantain sucker call on 08055768485 delivery nation wide. Thank you
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:24pm On Apr 02, 2016
gabbyalonzo:
For ur hybrid plantain sucker call on 08055768485 delivery nation wide. Thank you
nice.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Marcs: 12:13pm On Apr 04, 2016
Am Marcs by name, seriously interested in starting up a plantian farm. I need a good consultant who can assist me at this, through a series of practical training and more so who has knowledge on machines needed to make plantain flour. thanks.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:39pm On Apr 04, 2016
Marcs:
Am Marcs by name, seriously interested in starting up a plantian farm. I need a good consultant who can assist me at this, through a series of practical training and more so who has knowledge on machines needed to make plantain flour. thanks.
You can join our practical training along Owode-idiroko road via sango-ota,Ogun state to gain practical knowledge.
It will touch all value chain in agriculture,production,processing,exportation etc
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:04pm On Apr 05, 2016
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:04pm On Apr 09, 2016
Many intending farmers talk about inability to have access to loan to start agribusiness but the issue is not about money but lack of practical training and experience.
If you have access to 1 million dollar loan with no substantial experience or knowledge in the business,you will definitely lose the money
#getTrained
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:22pm On Apr 10, 2016
If we do not develop our production capacity as a country,our economical development will still be a pipe dream.
Every country that is where they are today have a good foundation for production of raw material before industrial revolution
#letsProduceMore
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:06pm On Apr 11, 2016
It pays be involved
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:25am On Apr 13, 2016
Step to succeeding in plantain farming
1. Get practical training,knowledge
2. Be curious about plantain.your curiosity makes you to want to explore more about plantain
3. Integrity is key;can people trust you with their money?
4. Keep updating your knowledge
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:15am On Apr 14, 2016
The passionate takes it all. #Be passionate
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by ijedallar: 10:21am On Apr 14, 2016
plantain gives big money for your info:
1.plant 2000 suckers
2. after 12months
3.Harvest 1500 bunches at a minimum harvest
4. Sale each bunch for #1000 minimum cust
5. #1000 * 1500 bunches will give you #1500000
and am sure your second harvest will be more than this,I think is a good venture if you have the land
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:26pm On Apr 14, 2016
ijedallar:
plantain gives big money for your info:
1.plant 2000 suckers
2. after 12months
3.Harvest 1500 bunches at a minimum harvest
4. Sale each bunch for #1000 minimum cust
5. #1000 * 1500 bunches will give you #1500000
and am sure your second harvest will be more than this,I think is a good venture if you have the land
plantain is highly profitable but still comes with its own risks and challenges.
if you are able to successfully minimize risks, then you are on your way to prosperity
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:13pm On Apr 16, 2016
We must stand up to the responsibilities of improving our economy #Do agric
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:26am On Apr 18, 2016
Kindly read my latest article
How not to invest in agriculture- risks and challenges
Click http:///tHVaqx to read.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:56pm On Apr 18, 2016
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Johnnyessence(m): 10:14pm On Apr 18, 2016
Lesgupnigeria:
the link above is not going through,you can try this link http://waleagroservicesnigeria.com/2016/04/16/how-not-to-invest-in-agriculture-risks-and-challenges/
waooo nice thanks for enlighten the farmers here. love ur concept
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:12am On Apr 19, 2016
Johnnyessence:
waooo nice thanks for enlighten the farmers here. love ur concept
thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (43) (Reply)

Is Fish Farming As Lucrative As People Make It ? / A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) / Beginning A Small Scale Snail Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.