Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Buhari Sacks Chairmen Of 3 FCTA Boards - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Sacks Chairmen Of 3 FCTA Boards (25557 Views)

Saraki Announces Names Of Chairmen Of Committees..see List / Dogara Names Chairmen Of House Committees, APC Gets 48, PDP 45 / Buhari Meets With The 36 State Chairmen Of APC & That Of FCT (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Sacks Chairmen Of 3 FCTA Boards by 2n2k(m): 9:11pm On Sep 10, 2015
ican2020:

So Buhari did not know that FCT is a state and not Federal and those who work with him did not to help him out, what a pity

The chief executive of FCT is the president. The minister of FCT governed the territory with delegated authority in the name of the president. Read the constitution well. It is the president that forward the budget of FCT to the National Assembly not the minister and he signs the approved budget of FCT
Re: Buhari Sacks Chairmen Of 3 FCTA Boards by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 10, 2015
mcshegs:

Lol, great memory you've got dear.
Whr yu left him kee? Yu guyz need to stuck together like JeromeLilly.

How have yu been ?
nice one "jeromeLilly" I have been alive, moving on. Thanks
Re: Buhari Sacks Chairmen Of 3 FCTA Boards by VickyRotex(f): 10:04pm On Sep 10, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Vickyrotex,eleko1 see job vacancy o

Help me apply angry angry
Re: Buhari Sacks Chairmen Of 3 FCTA Boards by baralatie(m): 10:32pm On Sep 10, 2015
VickyRotex:

Help me apply angry angry
PRESIDENT
F.G.N
DATE

VICKYROTEX
NAIR A LAND

SAI BUHARI
APPLICATION FOR MINISTER F.C.T
POST ACCEPTED AUTOMATICALLY.
THANKS.
VICKY ROTEX.
Re: Buhari Sacks Chairmen Of 3 FCTA Boards by VickyRotex(f): 11:04pm On Sep 10, 2015
baralatie:

PRESIDENT

F.G.N

DATE

VICKYROTEX

NAIR A LAND

SAI BUHARI

APPLICATION FOR MINISTER F.C.T

POST ACCEPTED AUTOMATICALLY.

THANKS.

VICKY ROTEX.

cheesy Good! lol.

My Letter of Appointment? undecided
Re: Buhari Sacks Chairmen Of 3 FCTA Boards by cruzyteejay(m): 11:29pm On Sep 10, 2015
salisy:
U seem ignorant with this assertion. Their position is political appointment.
ok, now i understand8-)
Re: Buhari Sacks Chairmen Of 3 FCTA Boards by salisy: 11:57pm On Sep 10, 2015
cruzyteejay:
ok, now i understand8-)
ok. Good for u
Re: Buhari Sacks Chairmen Of 3 FCTA Boards by Ephemmm: 11:32am On Sep 11, 2015
Taylor86:
Who's Buhari

Hv not heard of such name here in ph

Re: Buhari Sacks Chairmen Of 3 FCTA Boards by atlwireles: 11:39am On Sep 11, 2015
ican2020:

So Buhari did not know that FCT is a state and not Federal and those who work with him did not to help him out, what a pity

grin grin grin grin grin that's where Nigeria is today. Waiting for him to sack commissioners in their states.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why My Successor May Be Stoned By Imo People -- Gov. Rochas Okorocha / Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction / President Buhari Is Stingy – Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.