Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Buhari Sacks Chairmen Of 3 FCTA Boards - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Sacks Chairmen Of 3 FCTA Boards (25548 Views)

Saraki Announces Names Of Chairmen Of Committees..see List / Dogara Names Chairmen Of House Committees, APC Gets 48, PDP 45 / Buhari Meets With The 36 State Chairmen Of APC & That Of FCT (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Sacks Chairmen Of 3 FCTA Boards by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 10, 2015
largehead:
Oya letts see who he. Aapppoints

Ur moniker explains y ur Dp pics is missing. Love to see it grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Sacks Chairmen Of 3 FCTA Boards by baralatie(m): 6:07pm On Sep 10, 2015
Pavore9:
'This follows the refusal of the affected board Chairmen to vacate office even after a presidential directive on the dissolution of the governing boards of all federal government-owned companies, institutions, parastatals and agencies'......As if it their personal property! angry
they were shocked
Re: Buhari Sacks Chairmen Of 3 FCTA Boards by largehead: 6:08pm On Sep 10, 2015
dukeolumde:

Ur moniker explains y ur Dp pics is missing. Love to see it grin grin grin grin
LOL... u will see it soon
Re: Buhari Sacks Chairmen Of 3 FCTA Boards by kadunasouth(m): 6:08pm On Sep 10, 2015
Ha ha Buhari take am easy u know I like u but don't go beyond limit we are in democracy
Re: Buhari Sacks Chairmen Of 3 FCTA Boards by ebbybest(f): 6:09pm On Sep 10, 2015
Noted
Re: Buhari Sacks Chairmen Of 3 FCTA Boards by ExInferis(m): 6:11pm On Sep 10, 2015
Taylor86:
Who's Buhari

Hv not heard of such name here in ph

Buhari is the 73 year old illiterate cow herder who humiliated and sent packing a supposedly god-sent Ph.D messiah.

I'm sure you've heard of the messiah in ph.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Chairmen Of 3 FCTA Boards by sammyj: 6:12pm On Sep 10, 2015
But the people involved are Northerners and one person from the west, so how is this a Northern Agenda then ? Keep wailing if you care !!!! shocked
CR77:
cheesy Government of the north by the north and for the north.
Re: Buhari Sacks Chairmen Of 3 FCTA Boards by ibolomo(m): 6:15pm On Sep 10, 2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Chairmen Of 3 FCTA Boards by belloabdulrazaq(m): 6:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
Baba PMB at work....God bless Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Sacks Chairmen Of 3 FCTA Boards by Afriface: 6:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
Nice one!

Visit www.terminateitnow.com

Best wishes!
Re: Buhari Sacks Chairmen Of 3 FCTA Boards by ican2020: 6:19pm On Sep 10, 2015
makzeze:
President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the immediate sacking of Mr. Ari Isa Mohammed, Dr. Moroof Akinwande and Alhaji Usman Ningi, Chairmen of the FCT Internal Revenue Service, Secondary Education and Universal Basic Education (UBE) Boards.

Notice of the sack of the three board chairmen was contained in a letter with reference (NO. SGF.19/S.81/T1/97) sent to the FCT Permanent Secretary, Engr. John Obinna Chukwu, on Wednesday, September 9, 2015 by the Secretary to the Federal Government (SGF).

This follows the refusal of the affected board Chairmen to vacate office even after a presidential directive on the dissolution of the governing boards of all federal government-owned companies, institutions, parastatals and agencies.

Part of the letter read, “that the Federal Government’s directive as contained in Circular Ref. No. SGF.19/S.81/XIX/964 on the dissolution of the Governing Boards of the Federal Government Parastatals, Agencies, Institutions and Government Owned Companies remains extant.

“That the directive applies to all the Boards of the Federal Capital Territory Parastatals, Agencies, Institutions and Government Owned Companies”.

According to a statement by the deputy director of press in FCTA, Muhammad Sule, the FCT Permanent Secretary, Engr. John Obinna Chukwu has following the directive, directed the former chairman of the of the FCT Internal Revenue Service to hand over all duties and responsibilities of his office as well as government belongings in his possession to the Director of Treasury, FCT and the chairmen of the Secondary Education Board and Universal Basic Education Board to hand over all duties and responsibilities of their offices as well as government belongings in their possession to the directors/secretaries of SEB and UBEB respectively.

The statement also conveyed tge apreciation of the FCT Administration to the sacked board chairmen for their contributions to the development of the territory and wished them success in their future endevours.

source:http://leadership.ng/news/460052/buhari-sacks-chairmen-of-3-fcta-boards

cc: lalasticlala

So Buhari did not know that FCT is a state and not Federal and those who work with him did not to help him out, what a pity
Re: Buhari Sacks Chairmen Of 3 FCTA Boards by mcshegs(m): 6:20pm On Sep 10, 2015
Pinkylilly:
okay. More sacks to come. Mr President, well done
Hey Lilly!
How's Jerome btw?
Re: Buhari Sacks Chairmen Of 3 FCTA Boards by tola9ja: 6:21pm On Sep 10, 2015
Taylor86:
Who's Buhari

that means you are in hell
Re: Buhari Sacks Chairmen Of 3 FCTA Boards by dokJ: 6:28pm On Sep 10, 2015
Buhari is working...yipeeee!
Re: Buhari Sacks Chairmen Of 3 FCTA Boards by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 10, 2015
largehead:

Can't wait to laugh grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Chairmen Of 3 FCTA Boards by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 10, 2015
largehead:

Seen. Another name for that head is Iselikwu grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Sacks Chairmen Of 3 FCTA Boards by cruzyteejay(m): 6:39pm On Sep 10, 2015
Please can someone tell me why he asked them to vacate office in the first place?(probably before they refused).........now i understand the change,from democracy to military,well he should watch his steps,he is trying to make things better but he is carelessly stepping into his enemies traps of impeachment,he rather remain smart and not like he is the president, I JUST WANNA MAKE COMMON SENSE..........sai baba...........sai goodluck,one Nigeria one love
Re: Buhari Sacks Chairmen Of 3 FCTA Boards by northvietnam(m): 6:43pm On Sep 10, 2015
Taylor86:
Who's Buhari
Google dallardinho d' Lima and your question will be answered
Re: Buhari Sacks Chairmen Of 3 FCTA Boards by klax(m): 6:52pm On Sep 10, 2015
agarawu23:

Read properly before you blame buhari.

Why would they disobeyed the president order Pls guys this is no Gej time where everybody is a president and no respect for the president so they should be sack and be given 24 hours to handover everything in their possession or get hammer. You have no right to disobey president order simple as that he is the boss at the moment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sacks Chairmen Of 3 FCTA Boards by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 10, 2015
mcshegs:

Hey Lilly!
How's Jerome btw?
HAHAHAHA! H.A.R.P.S cheesy Jerome is where i left him
Re: Buhari Sacks Chairmen Of 3 FCTA Boards by mathias32(m): 7:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
ehya
Re: Buhari Sacks Chairmen Of 3 FCTA Boards by salisy: 7:34pm On Sep 10, 2015
OMG! My kinsman is affected
Re: Buhari Sacks Chairmen Of 3 FCTA Boards by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 10, 2015
good.
Re: Buhari Sacks Chairmen Of 3 FCTA Boards by salisy: 7:39pm On Sep 10, 2015
cruzyteejay:
Please can someone tell me why he asked them to vacate office in the first place?(probably before they refused).........now i understand the change,from democracy to military,well he should watch his steps,he is trying to make things better but he is carelessly stepping into his enemies traps of impeachment,he rather remain smart and not like he is the president, I JUST WANNA MAKE COMMON SENSE..........sai baba...........sai goodluck,one Nigeria one love
U seem ignorant with this assertion. Their position is political appointment.
Re: Buhari Sacks Chairmen Of 3 FCTA Boards by Donbabaj: 7:50pm On Sep 10, 2015
agarawu23:

Read properly before you blame buhari.

What is the difference between dissolution of a Company and sacking of a person! all na sack joor!!!
Re: Buhari Sacks Chairmen Of 3 FCTA Boards by agarawu23(m): 7:51pm On Sep 10, 2015
Donbabaj:

What is the difference between dissolution of a Company and sacking of a person! all na sack joor!!!
hmmmmm
Re: Buhari Sacks Chairmen Of 3 FCTA Boards by arsenal33: 7:53pm On Sep 10, 2015
Splashme:
Buhari is busy planting his northern friends in all the key place.

Very disgusting.
Nigeria now has an ethno-religious bigot as president

look at the names of the sacked officials
Re: Buhari Sacks Chairmen Of 3 FCTA Boards by IYANGBALI: 8:07pm On Sep 10, 2015
Vickyrotex,eleko1 see job vacancy o
Re: Buhari Sacks Chairmen Of 3 FCTA Boards by mcshegs(m): 8:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
Pinkylilly:
HAHAHAHA! H.A.R.P.S cheesy Jerome is where i left him
Lol, great memory you've got dear.
Whr yu left him kee? Yu guyz need to stuck together like JeromeLilly.

How have yu been ?
Re: Buhari Sacks Chairmen Of 3 FCTA Boards by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 10, 2015
He should have ordered for their arrest! Nonsense people. They thought it was the era of impugnity.

I did not vote Buhari but I like the way he has been kicking some a55es; especially the 'untouchables'. Something has to give.
Re: Buhari Sacks Chairmen Of 3 FCTA Boards by reuben79: 8:34pm On Sep 10, 2015
Taylor86:
Who's Buhari

if u never hear d name b4!dat mean u r a product of sambisa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Airforce Engages In Bush Shooting Exercise (photos) / Every Nigerian Owes China N15,000 - Political Analysts / Details Of FG’s Meeting With NLC, TUC Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.