Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! (49479 Views)

Islamic Radicals Will Be Totally Wipe Out Of Planet Earth - Don Dee Trump / #presidentialmediachat: Buhari Not Different From Adolf Hitler – PDP / Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by Princewill1(m): 10:38am On Sep 12, 2015
A very interesting thread...

I want to tourch on the area of 'corruption'

Nnamdi Kanu once said that if anyone is found guilty of corruption in Biafraland,he will be taken to his father's compound and hang there.This will serve as a strong deterrent to corruption.

I very strongly support this because,we are coming from country(Nig) where corruption is endemic.If we do not have a very strict measure towards corruption,people will take corruption they learnt from Nigeria into Biafraland.

For example;If a public officer embezzle money mearnt for repair of potholes in a road,if those potholes are left for another year unrepaired because of the corruption of that public officer;many more people will die and many will be injuried thru road accidents caused by those potholes.So inadvertently that public officer have committed mass murder and deserve to die.

China and other countries are doing it.

ONE THING IS SURE,BIAFRA CANNOT BE LIKE ANY OTHER BACKWARD AFRICAN COUNTRY!

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by patrick89(m): 11:39am On Sep 12, 2015
carnegiefan:
On the "how" of the skilled manpower to accomplish this, I shall simply say that Biafra CURRENTLY boasts some of the best in Africa, if not the very best.
Just last week I met a Biafran guy -an engineer who works in the oilfields of one of the gulf states. The man said that there are many engineers of Biafran descent like himself working in many of such countries. Our technocrats are scattered all over the world. Our medical doctors are all over the world. Overnight, the Biafran workforce can rival that of many developed countries.

So, this is very achievable.

Someone earlier in this thread wondered where the initial money will come from. Well, no need elaborating more on that!

We need to put these things in visuals or 3D videos so that people will communicate.

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by carnegiefan: 2:39pm On Sep 12, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

God bless you

Dear brother, I plea to disagree with your security ideas

Two things guarantee a crimeless , peaceful and free society

1) Constant inflow of money into the citizens pockets.

2) Legalizing arms for all citizens

Biafra must ensure all her citizens both male and female are armed to the teeth to protect themselves from internal and external enemies eg coup plotters , criminals, terrorists, hostile neighboring countries etc

Why do you think

1) Northern Europe has the least crime rate

2) Germany France Italy Russia etc never invaded Switzerland unlike Joseon that was invaded several times by hostile neighboring countries.

Have you ever heard of military coup in USA.?

Have you asked yourself why it has not occurred since their independence.?

Biafra should maintain a small highly technical and training military agency that will always teach every newly turned 18years citizen how to WAR to protect Biafra.

I am ready to debate with you on this in order to enlighten more Biafrans. cool

Thanks for your kind endorsement bro.

The debate for arming or not arming citizens is one that I'm open to anytime. I believe that arming citizens greatly increases incidence of insecurity; the data is available online. A highly employed and well trained population is much easier to police. How many times have you heard of police killing anyone in Japan? Not much.
As for the US, the main reason there has not been a coup is because people are empowered politically all the way to the city (very local) levels; cities have complete governments, complete with executive, legislature and judiciary, complete with police formations, even cities that are under 5,000 in population. People are politically empowered in the US and they can actually effect the change they want and have been doing so since 1776. Armed citizen is not the reason.

I hasten to add that I forgot to include an armed detective force OF COURSE. Biafran police detectives who should be sizeable in number should be armed with concealed weapons of course. The police men "walking the beat" should not be armed. This ensures peace and serenity in the country. Armed situations (gun armed) should of course be handled by armed detectives and SWAT.

Some African countries that got independence through war (eg Zimbabwe) quickly disarmed everybody immediately after their war of liberation. Biafra can do the same. We are not a bloodthirsty violent people. I want to be able to go out in the night and drink beer with my friends and not worry that a guy I annoyed in the day is laying ambush for me in the night out of sight. cheesy Even an armed person would not stand a chance in such circumstance.

It is for the same reason that I oppose death penalty for anyone. Humans are not developed enough to implement it correctly.

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by carnegiefan: 2:45pm On Sep 12, 2015
Double post
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by carnegiefan: 2:55pm On Sep 12, 2015
patrick89:

We need to put these things in visuals or 3D videos so that people will communicate.

My brother I don't have 3D rendering software o. cheesy
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by carnegiefan: 2:57pm On Sep 12, 2015
BTW where are all those naysayers who say that Biafra will be just another banana republic in Africa?
Why una come run na? cheesy
Please speak now or forever hold your peace! cool

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by carnegiefan: 3:02pm On Sep 12, 2015
Still on armless citizen = low violent crime rate, South Korea comes to mind!
Notice the strong link between employment and low crime rate too.
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by kenny987(f): 3:05pm On Sep 12, 2015
carnegiefan:
BTW where are all those naysayers who say that Biafra will be just another banana republic in Africa?

Leave wicked an crazy people. They are looking for people they can use for target practise whenever the bloodthirsty urge strikes them and still steal them blind while at it because it is 'legal'

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 12, 2015
carnegiefan:

Thanks for your kind endorsement bro.

The debate for arming or not arming citizens is one that I'm open to anytime. I believe that arming citizens greatly increases incidence of insecurity; the data is available online. A highly employed and well trained population is much easier to police. How many times have you heard of police killing anyone in Japan? Not much.
As for the US, the main reason there has not been a coup is because people are empowered politically all the way to the city (very local) levels; cities have complete governments, complete with executive, legislature and judiciary, complete with police formations, even cities that are under 5,000 in population. People are politically empowered in the US and they can actually effect the change they want and have been doing so since 1776. Armed citizen is not the reason.

I hasten to add that I forgot to include an armed detective force OF COURSE. Biafran police detectives who should be sizeable in number should be armed with concealed weapons of course. The police men "walking the beat" should not be armed. This ensures peace and serenity in the country. Armed situations (gun armed) should of course be handled by armed detectives and SWAT.

Some African countries that got independence through war (eg Zimbabwe) quickly disarmed everybody immediately after their war of liberation. Biafra can do the same. We are not a bloodthirsty violent people. I want to be able to go out in the night and drink beer with my friends and not worry that a guy I annoyed in the day is laying ambush for me in the night out of sight. cheesy Even an armed person would not stand a chance in such circumstance.

It is for the same reason that I oppose death penalty for anyone. Humans are not developed enough to implement it correctly.

I disagree with you

Have you checked the crime rate in Northern Europe and Switzerland against that in Japan

Asides crime, we need to arm every Biafran to protect Biafra from Hostlle Neighboring countries

Why do you think Joseon( Present day Korea ) was constantly invaded unlike Japan and Switzerland

Sorry to say this

I don't trust the other nations that will rise out of a disintegrated Nigeria

I believe they will look for avenues to attack and subjugate Biafra in other to steal her resources.

So apart from crime, our sovereignty will be violated if we are weak like Joseon. cool

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by carnegiefan: 3:13pm On Sep 12, 2015
One more point I need to make is that, for Biafra to be really remarkably different from Nigeria, most things Nigerian must be discontinued.
I see that some of us are still in the mindset of "if he steal he should be hanged", or "if he or she commit that crime, h/she must die".
Our minds are still held hostage by a barbaric culture introduced by years of "kill and go" military rule.

But if we really want to create a civilized (African civilized) culture, we must sit down and really do a great job.

Like I said in the OP, our ancestors did not practice the death penalty: they simply sold off all murderers cheesy
We don't have to sell anybody today afterall slavery has ended.

But we can build the greatest jails the world has ever seen to put people away for life if they commit egregious crimes. cool

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by ArodewilliamsT: 3:16pm On Sep 12, 2015
gbosaa:

A little boy called Nnamdi is very brilliant but very stubborn. His attitude always deny him the first position at the end of the term. His dad noticing the great potentials of his little man promised to buy a sport bicycle for him.

Nnamdi was really motivated but like the bad boy that he is, he started dreaming of how to show off to his friend Wale who lives around the corner and rides an old rickety bicycle . He said he would ride the bike at great speed towards Wale's house, then swerve, do lots of stunts, raise dusts and scare everyone shopping at Wales mum's kiosk just in front of the house. His dad delivered a blinding slap and shouted at him.

"Idiot do you want to spoil the bicycle, onye iberibe".

You might have heard or read this story/joke I'm different forms.

I see lots of stunts and raising of dusts here. They are not necessary.
It's nice to dream but what stops us from putting into practice all the beautiful dream listed in the post?

What stops the execution of the Agric project? Trailers loads of tomatoes and all types of vegetables keep coming from the north that many people speak ill against, cattle,goats etc. what stops us putting into practice all the beautiful town planning and survey plans listed here. Are we going to wait till all the available spaces have been turned to another onitsha? Do you think it'll be possible to start smashing and demolishing buildings like mr Kanu has been saying? Don't we have an El rufai to sort the land and survey issues once and for all?

Apart from the defence part of the post, most of the things enumerated are achievable if done right and within Nigeria. You don't need Biafra to achieve those. We can build and manage highly efficient and advanced healthcare system by building hospitals with state of the art equipment and the personnel to manage them. Why not start now.

Why not encourage and sponsor sports and youth development. Do we have to wait Biafra comes before we do that?....

..to be contd.

Do you know that even if you have all the billions donated from diaspora Biafrans to site a project backhome. It takes only a stroke of pen from a gambari sitting on top of the NPA to stop Biafrans from building a viable port in Biafraland on the premise that it is Fg's project Thats how sh11ty the situation is. But all that will change, in the end Biafra will come.

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by carnegiefan: 3:22pm On Sep 12, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

I disagree with you

Have you checked the crime rate in Northern Europe and Switzerland against that in Japan

Asides crime, we need to arm every Biafran to protect Biafra from Hostlle Neighboring countries

Why do you think Joseon( Present day Korea ) was constantly invaded unlike Japan and Switzerland

Sorry to say this

I don't trust the other nations that will rise out of a disintegrated Nigeria

I believe they will look for avenues to attack and subjugate Biafra in other to steal her resources.

So apart from crime, our sovereignty will be violated if we are weak like Joseon. cool

I totally understand your fears bro. Trust me!
That is why I said that Biafran soldiers will be highly trained and a citizen force numbering in millions will join the fight if it gets to full scale war. Also note that I recommended a minimum of 2% GDP expenditure on defence. I will explain how the money will be used.

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by Duru1(m): 3:23pm On Sep 12, 2015
carnegiefan:
This is in response to several threads here that question how Biafra can be different from Nigeria. Some of the threads are from people with genuine concerns and real questions, while others are of malicious intent. I created this thread to present my idea of what Biafra will look like, and by doing so show that Nigeria can NEVER offer such to we Biafrans. I am open to be proven wrong.

These are MY ideas and none else's.

Thanks for reading and please prove me wrong if you can!

Preamble: The write up assumes that Biafra will be obtained peacefully, and if so, there will be a revolution immediately inside Biafra that will cleanse the land of "Nigerian" politicians. If obtained by war, those "Nigerian" politicians will not survive if they remain corrupt during that war.
They are advised to either repent and seek the interest of their people, or pay dearly. cool

Details:

Territory:

SE/SS/Parts of Benue State. All determined at LGA level via referendum.

Government System:
Multi-party parliamentary system. Administrative areas of autonomous communities. No states.

National Development Philosophy:
Peace, tranquility, serenity, security, through justice to all

Goal:
Create a developed economy where every citizen and resident is free, has access to world class health facilities, jobs paying livable wages, peace, and security of life and property.

Objectives:
Build a $2 Trillion economy within 2 decades by investing massively in the following fields:-

-Human capital development through qualitative education at all levels
-Research & development in science and technology/innovation/intellectual property
-Boost Agriculture by way of grants (local and foreign)
-Boost private industry by way of grants (local and foreign)
-Mineral resource development
-Commerce -world class malls and export processing zones.
-5 international airports
-4 seaports

National Human Relations Philosophy: Be the change that you desire!

Religion: Mosques are banned. lol grin

Culture: Every autonomous community in Biafra shall be encouraged to preserve, enhance and maintain its culture. Each shall receive annual government grants to develop and sustain its culture.
Biafra is a multi-lingual nation with similar cultural practices on several levels.
The government grant shall be conditioned on practical demonstration of results showing positive outcomes. Example, Osu caste system should be finally deleted from our national socio-cultural and religious consciousness such that the practice will finally die a natural death within a generation. (+-40 years).

Linguistics: A new national language shall be developed by Biafran linguists who will develop it from all Biafran languages. That language shall be the official language, and be used for formal business. The introduction of a new language will be slow but deliberate, to the complete within a generation (+-40 years).

Law/Law Enforcement Philosophy:
Every citizen of Biafra is equal before the law. Biafra shall know no king, or noble; chieftancy titles and other inordinate titles, e.g. multiplicity of titles shall be banned in Biafra because they form the root cause of corruption in current Nigeria.
There shalll be two police formations; armed SWAT, and unarmed general police. 98% of police men and women will be unarmed; SWAT will make up about 2%.
The strategy for arrest and taking into custody of errant citizen shall be by use of overwhelming numbers of police. For example, a band of 50 police men may be dispatched to arrest one individual depending on the dangers associated with the situation. The police will be required to train and perfect the skills of martial arts to enable its members to disarm lightly armed member of the public, i.e. individual armed with a knife, a club, all other non-firearm weapons. Incidence involving firearms will attract the SWAT team who will shoot to disarm the armed citizen. A shoot- to- kill order shall be issued only by the top commanding officer of the SWAT, and only after all disarming efforts has failed.
Shooting a Biafran citizen to death will always attract full independent investigation conducted by a separate body irrespective of the law enforcement situation. All incidence leading to the unlawful death of a Biafran citizen or resident shall attract a maximum sentence of life in prison without the option of parole. There shall be no death penalty in Biafra. Our ancestors never practiced it and we must end it.

To be continued...

Per the bolded, SE/Parts of SS minus Edo State except Igbanke/Parts of Benue and Kogi States. All determined at LGA level via referendum for Biafra.

Entire SE/Parts of SS/Parts of Benue and Kogi States. All by Ascriptive measures for Republic of Igbo land.

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by carnegiefan: 3:27pm On Sep 12, 2015
The minimum 2% of GDP expenditure on defence will go to many areas of defence, but the majority of it should go to research and development of modern weapon systems in Biafra. It will create jobs as well as ensure that the Biafran defence forces have unique technologies to win wars.
We shall have strategic allies of course with whom we shall share our technologies as well as obtain some from them.

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by davo3286: 3:36pm On Sep 12, 2015
missKiffy:
Easier said than done, then why come to a Nigerian forum to write this poo, go and create urs and start posting ur trash

Why u dey give ursef high blood pressure? undecided Why come to a Biafran thread to poke nose? You call it trash yet you clicked and read it. Amebo busybody aproko gbefila! grin

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by carnegiefan: 3:37pm On Sep 12, 2015
Duru1:

Per the bolded, SE/Parts of SS minus Edo State except Igbanke/Parts of Benue and Kogi States. All determined at LGA level via referendum for Biafra.

Entire SE/Parts of SS/Parts of Benue and Kogi States. All by Ascriptive measures for Republic of Igbo land.

My brother I believe in the Republic of Biafra. I do so because millions died for her, Igbo and non-Igbo alike.
Even today, some of the fiercest Biafrans are non-Igbo.
So on Biafra we stand!

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by angelberton(f): 3:39pm On Sep 12, 2015
carnegiefan:
This is in response to several threads here that question how Biafra can be different from Nigeria. Some of the threads are from people with genuine concerns and real questions, while others are of malicious intent. I created this thread to present my idea of what Biafra will look like, and by doing so show that Nigeria can NEVER offer such to we Biafrans. I am open to be proven wrong.

These are MY ideas and none else's.

Thanks for reading and please prove me wrong if you can!

Preamble: The write up assumes that Biafra will be obtained peacefully, and if so, there will be a revolution immediately inside Biafra that will cleanse the land of "Nigerian" politicians. If obtained by war, those "Nigerian" politicians will not survive if they remain corrupt during that war.
They are advised to either repent and seek the interest of their people, or pay dearly. cool

Details:

Territory:

SE/SS/Parts of Benue State. All determined at LGA level via referendum.

Government System:
Multi-party parliamentary system. Administrative areas of autonomous communities. No states.

National Development Philosophy:
Peace, tranquility, serenity, security, through justice to all

Goal:
Create a developed economy where every citizen and resident is free, has access to world class health facilities, jobs paying livable wages, peace, and security of life and property.

Objectives:
Build a $2 Trillion economy within 2 decades by investing massively in the following fields:-

-Human capital development through qualitative education at all levels
-Research & development in science and technology/innovation/intellectual property
-Boost Agriculture by way of grants (local and foreign)
-Boost private industry by way of grants (local and foreign)
-Mineral resource development
-Commerce -world class malls and export processing zones.
-5 international airports
-4 seaports

National Human Relations Philosophy: Be the change that you desire!

Religion: Mosques are banned. lol grin

Culture: Every autonomous community in Biafra shall be encouraged to preserve, enhance and maintain its culture. Each shall receive annual government grants to develop and sustain its culture.
Biafra is a multi-lingual nation with similar cultural practices on several levels.
The government grant shall be conditioned on practical demonstration of results showing positive outcomes. Example, Osu caste system should be finally deleted from our national socio-cultural and religious consciousness such that the practice will finally die a natural death within a generation. (+-40 years).

Linguistics: A new national language shall be developed by Biafran linguists who will develop it from all Biafran languages. That language shall be the official language, and be used for formal business. The introduction of a new language will be slow but deliberate, to the complete within a generation (+-40 years).

Law/Law Enforcement Philosophy:
Every citizen of Biafra is equal before the law. Biafra shall know no king, or noble; chieftancy titles and other inordinate titles, e.g. multiplicity of titles shall be banned in Biafra because they form the root cause of corruption in current Nigeria.
There shalll be two police formations; armed SWAT, and unarmed general police. 98% of police men and women will be unarmed; SWAT will make up about 2%.
The strategy for arrest and taking into custody of errant citizen shall be by use of overwhelming numbers of police. For example, a band of 50 police men may be dispatched to arrest one individual depending on the dangers associated with the situation. The police will be required to train and perfect the skills of martial arts to enable its members to disarm lightly armed member of the public, i.e. individual armed with a knife, a club, all other non-firearm weapons. Incidence involving firearms will attract the SWAT team who will shoot to disarm the armed citizen. A shoot- to- kill order shall be issued only by the top commanding officer of the SWAT, and only after all disarming efforts has failed.
Shooting a Biafran citizen to death will always attract full independent investigation conducted by a separate body irrespective of the law enforcement situation. All incidence leading to the unlawful death of a Biafran citizen or resident shall attract a maximum sentence of life in prison without the option of parole. There shall be no death penalty in Biafra. Our ancestors never practiced it and we must end it.

To be continued...

You are so full of gas from the pipe you are smoking to generate this smoke-dream!

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 12, 2015
carnegiefan:

I totally understand your fears bro. Trust me!
That is why I said that Biafran soldiers will be highly trained and a citizen force numbering in millions will join the fight if it gets to full scale war. Also note that I recommended a minimum of 2% GDP expenditure on defence. I will explain how the money will be used.

It is difficult to arm millions of civilians if war suddenly befalls Biafra

It is more difficult to transform millions of civilians to highly trained soldiers if war suddenly befalls Biafra

Pleases go watch this two Korean movies it will help you understand better the need to train everyone for war

1) Jingbirock

2) Hwajung

Despite the sophistication of the UN military, China's massive human wave attacks pushed the UN military out of North Korea back to the 38 parallel line
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by carnegiefan: 3:50pm On Sep 12, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

It is difficult to arm millions of civilians if war suddenly befalls Biafra

It is more difficult to transform millions of civilians to highly trained soldiers if war suddenly befalls Biafra

Pleases go watch this two Korean movies it will help you understand better the need to train everyone for war

1) Jingbirock

2) Hwajung

Despite the sophistication of the UN military, China's massive human wave attacks pushed the UN military out of North Korea back to the 38 parallel line

Did you read the opening comments in the first page bro? If you didn't this is what I said there:

National Defence:
Biafra shall maintain a small highly trained professional military of about 50,000.
Citizens of Biafra who attain the voting age of 18 must undergo a compulsory 2 years military training in any of the armed forces; army, air force, or navy. Biafran annual defense budget will be about 2% of the national GDP.

It is similar to what Israel has at the moment. Has any of the hostile neighbors ever overran Israel? No of course.
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by carnegiefan: 3:55pm On Sep 12, 2015
angelberton:

You are so full of gas from the pipe you are smoking to generate this smoke-dream!

They have started to arrive, with two bags as usual, one empty of ideas and logic to defeat the points I make; the other filled with insults! cheesy
Thanks for your endorsement. cool

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by c33b33(m): 3:58pm On Sep 12, 2015
carnegiefan:

Please don't invite those low thinking animals here. I have told them several times to write some analytical article on development of their dear british invention but they prefer venom spewing.

What I have read here is marveling,I will suggest you write a more comprehensive one outside nairaland and maybe copyright it. I will love to have a copy please. Thanks

IPOB Youth

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 12, 2015
carnegiefan:

Did you read the opening comments in the first page bro? If you didn't this is what I said there:

It is similar to what Israel has at the moment. Has any of the hostile neighbors ever overran Israel? No of course.

I know you said so but you didn't inform our people to keep in stock enough weapons to arm every Biafra in case of an unexpected invasion.

Dear Comrade

I will be grateful if you include in your write up the need to stockpile enough weapons to arm every Biafran in case of an unexpected war.

We will support your ideal of disarming all Biafrans if only we produced enough weapons to arm every Biafran and constantly upgrade such weapons to meet modern warfare.

To prove that each person has a weapon kept for him or her, on each weapon, the name of the owner will be written on it. cool
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by fablola: 4:03pm On Sep 12, 2015

OP, you want to create a biafran economy that is bigger than that of Russia, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, India, Brazil, Taiwan, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, etc, in just 2 decades?

Go and ask Ojukwu how easy it is to build utopian society, confused Biafra!

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by carnegiefan: 4:04pm On Sep 12, 2015
c33b33:

Please don't invite those low thinking animals here. I have told them several times to write some analytical article on development of their dear british invention but they prefer venom spewing.

What I have read here is marveling, I will suggest you write a more comprehensive one outside nairaland and maybe copyright it. I will love to have a copy please. Thanks

IPOB Youth

Thanks bro for liking my ideas. I am only doing what Chukwu Okike Abiama called me to do. If I don't do it I will run mad! cheesy
I will try to write a small manual and probably float it online (in pdf) for free download.
Our Biafra is more than money.
Everyone must do his part. Free.
And in the end, Biafra will come. cool

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 12, 2015
fablola:

OP, you want to create a biafran economy that is bigger than that of Russia, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, India, Brazil, Taiwan, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, etc, in just 2 decades?
Go and ask Ojukwu how easy it is to build utopian society, confused Biafra!

Please ignore failures like this ones. cool

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by carnegiefan: 4:09pm On Sep 12, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

I know you said so but you didn't inform our people to keep in stock enough weapons to arm every Biafra in case of an unexpected invasion.

Dear Comrade

I will be grateful if you include in your write up the need to stockpile enough weapons to arm every Biafran in case of an unexpected war.

We will support your ideal of disarming all Biafrans if only we produced enough weapons to arm every Biafran and constantly upgrade such weapons to meet modern warfare.

To prove that each person has a weapon kept for him or her, on each weapon, the name of the owner will be written on it. cool

Ok bro I will modify to include weapons/military assets to be made easily accessible to Biafrans in times of invasion or war. Obviously that is how it should be anyway.
It can be achieved through ingenuity in national planning and infrastructure design.
All for one and one for all.

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by c33b33(m): 4:10pm On Sep 12, 2015
carnegiefan:

Thanks bro for liking my ideas. I am only doing what Chukwu Okike Abiama called me to do. If I don't do it I will run mad! cheesy
I will try to write a small manual and probably float it online (in pdf) for free download.
Our Biafra is more than money.
Everyone must do his part. Free.
And in the end, Biafra will come. cool

You are welcome.

Most people think we are mad or we are been paid. They can't fathom the fact that people could be so determined for a cause,it is a new thing to those programmed to be zombies.

It is important you do write it and I will personally promote it online and offline. BIAFRA must come.

IPOB Youth

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by angelberton(f): 4:13pm On Sep 12, 2015
carnegiefan:

They have started to arrive, with two bags as usual, one empty of ideas and logic to defeat the points I make; the other filled with insults! cheesy
Thanks for your endorsement. cool

Only one high on some substance will actualise a biafra of $2 trillion economy within 2 decades.

Do you really know what that entails? Only 7 countries in the entire world each have economy of $2 trillion dollars or more.

So you see, my bag is not empty because I know my onions. The same cannot be said for you, gasbag!

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by kenny987(f): 4:13pm On Sep 12, 2015
c33b33:

You are welcome.
Most people think we are mad or we are been paid. They can't fathom the fact that people could be so determined for a cause,it is a new thing to those programmed to be zombies.
It is important you do write it and I will personally promote it online and offline. BIAFRA must come.
IPOB Youth
WhiteTechnology:

It's so sad...they're so used to the filth we are forced to contend with that they can't even dare to dream of better or engage their imagination. The slavish mentality is so strong! Goodness gracious! They can't imagine the possibility of an African country rising above the stereotype of backwardness but Biafra is here to prove them wrong!

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by carnegiefan: 4:28pm On Sep 12, 2015
angelberton:

Only one high on some substance will actualise a biafra of $2 trillion economy within 2 decades.

Do you really know what that entails? Only 7 countries in the entire world each have economy of $2 trillion dollars or more.

So you see, my bag is not empty because I know my onions. The same cannot be said for you, gasbag!

Let me answer you one last time because you choose insult over reason.
You will not understand how it is possible because you are a Nigerian and you don't have a CAN DO spirit. Gerrit now?
Nigeria wastes hundreds of billions ANNUALLY. In fact Nigeria should be among the top four economies in the world, but she is a fat lazy flatfoot!
You must become a Biafran (in spirit and soul) before you can see the possibility.

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by carnegiefan: 4:29pm On Sep 12, 2015
Double post
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by fablola: 4:33pm On Sep 12, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

What do you mean "failures"?
A quintessential failure like you has his head in his other end and don't know the enormity of the swindling scam your fellow Biafra has put out.

Who in his right sense will believe a scam to create a biafran economy that is bigger than that of Russia, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, India, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Canada, Denmark, Turkey, Iran, Taiwan, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, etc, in just 2 decades?

Your Ojukwu pulled a fast one over ibos once and you are stupidly clapping for this spin-doctor? Go head, when the smoke of the donkey dung dissipates from his pipe, you people will come down to earth, confused Biafra!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election / Nigerian Customs Hands Over 6 Mine-resistant Military Vehicles To US Govt (Pic) / See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115