Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,297 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) - Culture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) (114962 Views)

Why Cremation Should Be Practiced In Nigeria. / Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo) / Alaafin Raises Alarm Over Assault On Yoruba Culture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by itsIYKE(m): 4:23pm On Sep 11, 2015
sukkot:
tells a lot about you. you deal with low class yoruba so you must be a wretched igbo man. do you sell gala and chase cars on ikorodu road ? ipob ohaneze youth lmao
No..far frm it......it actually work in an I.T company nd my supervisor is youruba man vry educated o...but dat body odour..jeez....I know a few others nd the story is the same...I thinks it all the ewedu nd black fufu

2 Likes

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by Rotimi47: 4:23pm On Sep 11, 2015
Bobbystanley:

Shut that smelling thing U call a mouth.

Anumanu nwuru anwu
Silly flat head opening stinking mouth, so the truth dey pain you? The truth is always bitter. Hairy chest beating clown. Oloshi oloorun jati jati.. Brother of Clifford orji the cannibal and shrine member of okija shrine; take another shot Igbo stinking skunk. Omo ti ori e ri bi Apata.Smh.

3 Likes

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 11, 2015
Ilekeh:

Maybe the Igbo village in virginia, but the Yoruba village is all about making money.

They sell clothes, to enter the village you have to pay. To go to festivals, you have to pay. They're making money.

Good thing it's in demand.

Yoruba states in Nigeria needs to find ways to make money out of Yoruba culture because its high in demand.

Oh you even know there is Igbo village in Virginia and Igbos don't make noise about it..... mediocrity is a disease

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 4:24pm On Sep 11, 2015
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

The Igbo too claim to be a race even though they are only indigenous in Nigeria

Go and check for the dictionary meaning of race.
Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 4:24pm On Sep 11, 2015
Brugge:

Your sins are forgiven. But then endeavor to get laid as often as possible twice a day is the recommended dose but if you are supper busy, once daily can help you manage the 'e-idiots' roaming NL. grin

I would think about it
Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 11, 2015
Bobbystanley:

You are nothing but a stupid, dirty and smelling Yoruba man.

What do you know?
Have you crossed seme border all your life?

Look at the stupid picture of Yoruba village U are making noise with.

I know how Rich the igbo Culture is practiced in far away Amsterdam which I was part of in 2011.

You wouldnt compare it with these smelling people U have here

You my friend I recommend you channeling this energy into getting laid, it will do you a lot good that this. grin
Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by Bobbystanley(m): 4:24pm On Sep 11, 2015

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 11, 2015
pyyxxaro:

I would think about it

You my friend you don't need to think about it, like Nike says 'just do it' but use protection. grin
Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by sukkot: 4:26pm On Sep 11, 2015
itsIYKE:
No..far frm it......it actually work in an I.T company nd my supervisor is youruba man vry educated o...but dat body odour..jeez....I know a few others nd the story is the same...I thinks it all the ewedu nd black fufu
so you are supervised by a yoruba man ? yoruba always dominating igbo. we are your masters. now keep quiet boy and respect your yoruba master

7 Likes

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 11, 2015
Drchristian:

Cocain Dealers
Fake drugs
Lagooners
Fake jewish people
Akpu Eaters grin
Baby factories
Terrorist
Holigans
COwards
people's land evaders. "d No man lands"
Flat headed tribe with hammer head of horror yeebos cheesy cheesy
world Crime Dominators grin grin
promiscuous women
only tribe that her females r prostitute
Skin bleachers
Most hated
ritualist
Kidnappers
oil theft

all na yeeeb

haaaa,you are wicked oooh

2 Likes

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 4:26pm On Sep 11, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

This is becoming addiction.... SEUN your yoruba ppl cant let Biafrans be

Seun is also part of this

He brought to fp for a reason embarassed

We must protest
Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by mayusguy(m): 4:27pm On Sep 11, 2015
But u knw that some humans are brainless and your tribe is in that category, i normally keep shut about this tribal sh*t but today i have time for you bastards always trying to bash a tribe (scratch that) a race million times bigger than your fuuckt up drug dealing retarded tribe..Enough is enough wont take any bs from you bastards!!!
Bobbystanley:
If human beings are talking Yoruba people will be talking too.

There's nothing we are not going to see in this country.

6 Likes

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 4:28pm On Sep 11, 2015
Brugge:

You my friend you don't need to think about it, like Nike says 'just do it' but use protection. grin

I would

Make I call my first client wink
Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by Ilekeh(f): 4:29pm On Sep 11, 2015
more pix

1 Like

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by FODA(m): 4:29pm On Sep 11, 2015
Everytime I hear the name "yoruba"I feel like I'm in heaven.odua nimi,tokan tokan.[color=#990000][/color]

4 Likes

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by Ilekeh(f): 4:30pm On Sep 11, 2015
kiss

1 Like

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by sukkot: 4:30pm On Sep 11, 2015
mayusguy:
But u knw that some humans are brainless and your tribe is in that category, i normally keep shut about this tribal sh*t but today i have time for you bastards always trying to bash a tribe (scratch that) a race million times bigger than your fuuckt up drug dealing retarded tribe..Enough is enough wont take any bs from you bastards!!!
haha these ipob ohaneze cretins can provoke a saint

1 Like

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 4:30pm On Sep 11, 2015
vicadex07:

Your brothers are hated and massacered in millions anywhere they are found accross the World.

I heard it was Igbo people that triggered the xenophobic reactions in South Africa.

They were boasting about and telling the natives that they are slaves to white people and that they are the ones that built and developed South Africa for them.

They even told the natives that there ladies preferred dating them cos they're more successful...I mean who does that if not the flat headed arrogant criminals and drug pushers.

Igbo people are cursed with bile, hate and crime

You're a hopeless and an irredemable tribalist. Just because of one comment made by a guy who may or may not necessarily be Igbo, you started vomiting that trash.
You made your post with an eager anticipation that an Igbo will come and say rubbish, and to you, your expectations were not cut short. The thread you created was a just an avenue to attack Igbos, and you saw a reason to carry it out.
I spit on your hypocrisy and hatred spirit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by betty202020(m): 4:30pm On Sep 11, 2015
sukkot:
TO GOD ALMIGHTY DO I OWE MY LIFE. GOD IS GOOD TO ME. AVOID HATRED, LOVE ONE ANOTHER. ALWAYS SAY THE TRUTH AND MAKE OUR COUNTRY A BETTER PLACE FOR US <<< this is ya signature tho
yes its my signature, u will not undo/drag people (tribe) to hate discussion in the same thread u created and expect the same people to be quiet. i intended to ignor the thread, but when i cross-checked, i discovered that its the owner of the thread that invited igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by gr8david(m): 4:31pm On Sep 11, 2015
Iwa rere lesho eniyan, good name is better than gold n riches.

3 Likes

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by Ilekeh(f): 4:31pm On Sep 11, 2015
Bobbystanley:

Look at how cute our igbo brothers are.

In my next life I would still be an Igbo man.

Igbo Amaka

That's "cute"?

chieee

They look like lizards. grin

4 Likes

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by teamchocolate: 4:32pm On Sep 11, 2015
Lmao cheesy grin vicadex07 and ilekeh giving the flat-heads nightmares since 18 BC...

Btw am I the only one who sees the covetous flat-heads borrowing our cultural attire (iro and buba) in these two pics??
shocked

vicadex07:
Booking space, lying await to pounce on anyone that comes here to spew trash about Yoruba.

4 Likes

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by Fabrolistic: 4:33pm On Sep 11, 2015
vicadex07:

But they are kings and Queens ruling over a Kingdom of their own in the white mans land, something that your tribe will never be able to achieve in a thousand years to come
just like we are ruling over the state of our own in your land.
Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by sukkot: 4:33pm On Sep 11, 2015
betty202020:
yes its my signature, u will not undo/drag people (tribe) to hate discussion in the same thread u created and expect the same people to be quiet. i intended to ignor the thread, but when i cross-checked, i discovered that its the owner of the thread that invited igbos.
TO GOD ALMIGHTY DO I OWE MY LIFE. GOD IS GOOD TO ME. AVOID HATRED, LOVE ONE ANOTHER. ALWAYS SAY THE TRUTH AND MAKE OUR COUNTRY A BETTER PLACE FOR US <<< but this your signature tho. the bolded
Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 11, 2015
pyyxxaro:

I would

Make I call my first client wink

A step in the right direction!
Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by Ilekeh(f): 4:33pm On Sep 11, 2015
teamchocolate:
Lmao cheesy grin vicadex07 and ilekeh giving the flat-heads nightmares since 18 BC...

Btw am I the only one who sees the covetous flat-heads borrowing our cultural attire (iro and buba) in these two pics??
shocked

Lol @ the second pixs.

Even the white guy knows how igbo Afrocandys spread am for coins.
Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by itsIYKE(m): 4:34pm On Sep 11, 2015
sukkot:
so you are supervised by a yoruba man ? yoruba always dominating igbo. we are your masters. now keep quiet boy and respect your yoruba master
my uncle owns the company shaa an igbo man.......wuld u rather hve me climb the ladder wit special prefference?.....naah igbos believe in hardwork

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by Shymm3x: 4:34pm On Sep 11, 2015
Ilekeh:
He even got tribal marks to complete it.

My boss loves anything Yoruba. He's always to so happy to introduce me to people, I'm like CHILLLL.

He was so excited when he found out that our university not only have African studies, but a separate Yoruba studies (not just Yoruba language) department. When he told me, I was like.....so? Almost all top American universities have Yoruba language courses.

Funny guy.

People love Yoruba culture, no lie. grin

For mischievous rodents asking how this will impact Yoruba lives in Nigeria:

The Yoruba village in South Carolina impacts the lives of Yorubas and non-Yorubas in America who wants to learn more about the Yoruba culture.
Their value and mission is not to help ekiti or Ilesan or osogbo people in NIgeria. Their mission is to enrich the lives of people with information. Information is power.
Oduduwa a gbe a o!

Ikeke-idi, I know I will find you here lol.

But you know this village is stale news now - it is as old as Methuselah and I think they are their 3rd or 4th now. Apart from Oyotunji, I believe there is a next Yoruba village in America around Philly or something and they do annual parades in Philly. I will check my archives.

This is more reason why we need a Yoruba country - we're too big to be sandwiched into some racist creation of a country, with folks who have different interests. And Yoruba folks need to start embracing Yoruba brotherhood more and stop being conniving against other Yoruba folks.

Anyway, I have got food for you. Check out this young Yoruba nyggah: Elijah Oyefeso. He's 21 and he drives a gold plated Lambo and Bentley (bought both before he turned 20). And he's self-made...made his own money by himself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by Bobbystanley(m): 4:34pm On Sep 11, 2015
Brugge:

I would have loved to lay your sister but she is Yoruba.

That side would be smelling

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 4:34pm On Sep 11, 2015
Brugge:

A step in the right direction!

Lolol

It's obvious u set to wallow in Sin tonight sad
Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 11, 2015
Ilekeh:

Lol @ the second pixs.

Even the white guy knows how igbo Afrocandys spread am for coins.

You my friend, you should be working on your task. grin
Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by mayusguy(m): 4:35pm On Sep 11, 2015
Dude 'a fight i couldn't keep' like srzly? On sex issues Lmao, son if u knew who this is you wont be spewing this bs so i dont really blame you. I've gotten laid more times that you father can ever dream of, you can talk about other ssh but not sex nucca grin like srzly? Choose another fight man cos u lost this already
Brugge:

You my friend, if I was sex starved I sure would have roaming NL like a Hot bull, cursing and swearing at the slightest provocation. Fighting some unknown faceless person that could either pass as my younger one or that could be an elderly person.

For the fight that you couldn't keep it, I guess something is wrong somewhere, it is either you are hungry, frustrated or sex starved. So I choose the latter. So you my friend please do get laid often. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife / Show Pictures Of Africas Art And Archaeological Treasures / Kalabari People!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.