Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,498 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

She Deletes Text Messages - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Deletes Text Messages (617 Views)

10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day / He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! / He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Deletes Text Messages by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 11, 2015
I swia some naija girls dey very funny.
Something just reminded me of this naija girl I used to see way back then.
When we plan to go and do something, she would always ask me last minute to remind her of things I already texted her about e.g. movement plans.

One day, she did it again and I decided to catch her by calling her. Just so she doesn't have time to think of a good lie (which is basically what happens when you try to question a bich by text), I called her and asked "Yo why don't you just scroll the heck up?".
True nuff the dummy couldn't come up with a good lie fast enough. She then proceeds to tell me that she always deletes her text messages to clean up her inbox because at times it becomes overloaded. lipsrsealed undecided grin grin grin grin

Omo They didn't need to tell me twice before I ran O. shocked grin
Who deletes text messages of plans with a guy you are planning to do things with unless your waka no straight? cheesy
And then actually trying to present this as some sort of logically valid reason LMAO.

Females and logic are not friends grin
Re: She Deletes Text Messages by kilokeys(m): 5:55pm On Sep 11, 2015
Meet the others who backup text messages from 2003

Memory cards, online stores and all...
I trust myself sha.

If i wan talk rubbish, ill do it face to face..

Cos i dont want any incriminating evidence when i run for presidency in 2027.

1 Like

Re: She Deletes Text Messages by Cutehector(m): 5:59pm On Sep 11, 2015
Wetin dis op sef dey yarn... Writing to himself only

1 Like

Re: She Deletes Text Messages by 2dice(m): 6:00pm On Sep 11, 2015
Huh
Re: She Deletes Text Messages by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 11, 2015
undecided
Re: She Deletes Text Messages by Peachess(f): 6:30pm On Sep 11, 2015
Okay

(1) (Reply)

Pres. Barrack And Michelle Obama Show Some Romantic Gestures In A State Dinner / Hubby's Birthday Gift / How Many Couples Can Do This At Their Age?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.