Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) (62903 Views)

Adewale Adeleke Undergoes Major Surgery In Atlanta (Photos) / Sophia Momodu And Imade Head To Atlanta (photos / Samuel Eto'o Hosts Peter Okoye In Atlanta (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 7:38pm On Sep 11, 2015
cool
Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by mygee33(m): 7:38pm On Sep 11, 2015
this a sub conscious- non verbal reply to SoundCity that they re still in money...making more money...with or without them.

2 Likes

Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 11, 2015
That's cool. This one everybody dey run go Overseas go buy house so. it's well with Nigeria
Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 11, 2015
they will not thank sound city for this. chai
Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by KA24DETT(m): 7:39pm On Sep 11, 2015
Atmmachine:
They're rich.
They worked & grinded for their money.
This is the time to enjoy the fruit of their labor.

And houses are very costly in Atlanta.

Dude, houses are very cheap in Atlanta compared to the east coast or California . With $300,000 you can buy a very big detached, even a mansion in some suburbs. Same house in the Northeast or California is more than a million dollars. Congrats to them. It's not easy . The hustle paid of

5 Likes

Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by OduntanGabriel(m): 7:41pm On Sep 11, 2015
Good for them, God Don bless their hustle.... in other news, there is this thoughtful thought going through my mind that introvert and lady f are both males disguising as females and that introvert is the same person as lady F......

1 Like

Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by ExInferis(m): 7:41pm On Sep 11, 2015
tartar9:
must they share everything

it is demanded by their promoters to show off whether true or fiction so that we may be in awe and have this idolized impression of them and their supposed success. Thus when they hold a whacked show and charge N50,000 for a ticket, we'd easily pay. the promoters, who buy and borrow most of the show-off trinkets, make their cut from ticket sales and endorsements.

Its all arrangee.

No way are naija celebs making more money than politicians from music & films alone, in this era of digital piracy.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by TheSage1: 7:41pm On Sep 11, 2015
Money speaking. Just you guys soonest.
Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 7:41pm On Sep 11, 2015
HALLELUJAH!
Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by Atmmachine(m): 7:42pm On Sep 11, 2015
KA24DETT:

Dude, houses are very cheap in Atlanta compared to the east coast or California . With $300,000 you can buy a very big detached, even a mansion in some suburbs. Same house in the Northeast or California is more than a million dollars. Congrats to them. It's not easy . The hustle paid of

??

Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by ucheHapers(m): 7:43pm On Sep 11, 2015
Ok...so they would rent it out abi?
Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by Koolking(m): 7:44pm On Sep 11, 2015
I also bought a new house in the Caribbean. Congratulate me

3 Likes

Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by Atmmachine(m): 7:44pm On Sep 11, 2015
Drchristian:
they will not thank sound city for this. chai

Foolish woman.
Thank soundcity for buying a house for them ??
Stop abusing your stupidity.
Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by deebsman1(m): 7:44pm On Sep 11, 2015
and they r living in a rented apartment in lekki 9ja grin grin grin grin, scammers nigerian yeyebrities.....what are they gaining from peddling lies around this days why can't they show the full frontal and side view plus street view of the house?? that was how they lied they own and live in park view estate in ikoyi and its a fat lie, they live in VC lekki, a rented apartment for dat matter. BURSTED

2 Likes

Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by slap1(m): 7:44pm On Sep 11, 2015
ExInferis:

PS: Why buy a house in a country you're not a citizen of and you've no resident permit?

I wondered the same thing, but I kept it to myself before I am reminded it is their money.

3 Likes

Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 11, 2015
They are simply 'kinging' cool
Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by AmakaDNBStories(f): 7:45pm On Sep 11, 2015
Nice.
Still wondering if Bill Gates had been African tho...ten houses in every city.
Check my signature and be happy.
Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by ifekemmie(f): 7:46pm On Sep 11, 2015
Happy birthday to me, celebrate with me by clicking like

2 Likes

Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by slap1(m): 7:46pm On Sep 11, 2015
deebsman1:
and they r living in a rented apartment in lekki 9ja grin grin grin grin, scammers nigerian yeyebrities.....what are they gaining from peddling lies around this days why can't they show the full frontal and side view plus street view of the house?? that was how they lied they own and live in park view estate in ikoyi and its a fat lie, they live in VC lekki, a rented apartment for dat matter. BURSTED
Do you know their landlord in Lekki?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by Mufasa27(m): 7:46pm On Sep 11, 2015
Atmmachine:
They're rich. They worked & grinded for their money. This is the time to enjoy the fruit of their labor.
And houses are very costly in Atlanta. If you hate on them, may you die in poverty. #Amen
Lol houses are very costly in atlanta like you know everything about the city.

1 Like

Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by SpotlezDonald25(m): 7:47pm On Sep 11, 2015
I claim this in jesus name Amen.
Ride on Psquare. #muchlove brodas
Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by Trustedwap(m): 7:47pm On Sep 11, 2015
Get Mtn 2gb now working perfectly without imei tweaking. Kindly Visit <a href="www.nigeriabase.com</a>">http://nigeriabase.com/">www.nigeriabase.com</a>
Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by Dospix(m): 7:48pm On Sep 11, 2015
They are simply telling Soundcity that it is only God that takes a man up and he alone has the discretion of bringing him down...not even a thousand catapot shot by a million soundcities would do a poo. God bless your hustle the greatest musician in Africa...only Psquare tours the whole of Africa and still get lots of love. Forward ever, backward never.

3 Likes

Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by Xandred(m): 7:48pm On Sep 11, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] kiss thats very gud..
Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by sonnie10: 7:49pm On Sep 11, 2015
ExInferis:
Why is it nigerians seem to have only 2 cities in US:

atlanta & houston.

What is it about Georgia and Texas that attracts such patronage?

PS: Why buy a house in a country you're not a citizen of and you've no resident permit?

There is provision which makes acquiring citizenship by investing in certain areas of the economy easy.

3 Likes

Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by Atmmachine(m): 7:49pm On Sep 11, 2015
Mufasa27:

Lol houses are very costly in atlanta like you know everything about the city.

13 years in Atlanta, What more do you want to hear ??
Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by Raiders: 7:51pm On Sep 11, 2015
ExInferis:

atlanta & houston.

who told you P square don't have resident permit in US? Besides, all their children were born in US so they are US citizens so maybe they are planning for their kids future who may likely end attending college in US. Anyways, there are thousands of Nigerians living in other states like Calif and NY. I know the Nigerian community in LA is very large.
PS: you don't need to be resident in US to own a home in US. The apartment I live at his own by a Chinese investor who don't reside in US. The building is manage by a real estate business

3 Likes

Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by Mufasa27(m): 7:53pm On Sep 11, 2015
Atmmachine:

13 years in Atlanta, What more do you want to hear ??
Good for you and did you have a house there in Atlanta GA ??
Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by Atmmachine(m): 7:53pm On Sep 11, 2015
ExInferis:

atlanta & houston.

The states that has the highest number of Nigerians in the U.S is New York.
Becoming an American citizen is like buying a phone
Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by harry509: 7:54pm On Sep 11, 2015
Ojestas:
Amidst the recent controversial news trending between P square and Soundcity. .Paul Okoye of p square aka rudeboy took to his instagram account, @rudeboysquare to announce they just got a new house in Atlanta Buckhead.

"We thank God almighty for blessing us with another one...

New landlords in Atlanta buckhead... More blessing...Only God can do this"

www.instagram.com/p/7f_F1Vxvn_/

www.instagram.com/p/7f-q-BxvnQ/
congrat 2 dem.
Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by Osisie(m): 7:54pm On Sep 11, 2015
undecided for real? Didn't they hear of the asteroid coming to hit earth this september?

I wouldn't be spending my money this way if the world was ending soon. wink

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oritsefemi Weds Nabila Fash (Wedding Photos) / Dushon Monique Brown Dies At 49 / Reekado Banks Shows A Lady In Bikini On His Bed With A Handcuff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.