Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) (62938 Views)

Adewale Adeleke Undergoes Major Surgery In Atlanta (Photos) / Sophia Momodu And Imade Head To Atlanta (photos / Samuel Eto'o Hosts Peter Okoye In Atlanta (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 6:18am On Sep 12, 2015
ExInferis:
Why is it nigerians seem to have only 2 cities in US:

atlanta & houston.

What is it about Georgia and Texas that attracts such patronage?

PS: Why buy a house in a country you're not a citizen of and you've no resident permit?

They have a resident permit. But they did not buy it. They are not rich enough for that. It's a mortgage acquisition. They most likely are going to rent it out. When you see people who are not millionaires in dollars, buying more than one house in the U.S then you know it's for business.
Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 6:28am On Sep 12, 2015
arabianights:

And when they are reselling they need to pay tax,foolish move.Atlanta and Houston are good places to live for blacks most especially with the prevalent racial profiling ,you need to stay where you are comfortable ,respected and easily succeed without discrimination.Funny enough Atlanta has one of the highest crime rates in u.s am sure the whites will probably state that its due to the fact that its dominated by cks.

You forgot to add Maryland, Nigerians plenty die finish

And this is why Nigerians are still living in the stone age; more than half the population don't understand taxation.
Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by wytecat: 6:39am On Sep 12, 2015
That is like a 1or 2 bedroom apartment aka condo, in an upscale area like buckhead, you can find this for between $100-$300k. It cost more for luxury ones like st Reggis, Enclave, brookwood
Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 12, 2015
ExInferis:
Why is it nigerians seem to have only 2 cities in US:

atlanta & houston.

What is it about Georgia and Texas that attracts such patronage?

PS: Why buy a house in a country you're not a citizen of and you've no resident permit?

you just wan talk abi?so u mean to tell me you don't f++king know that houston is in texas?olodo number one.
Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by ExInferis(m): 7:11am On Sep 12, 2015
achinice:
you just wan talk abi?so u mean to tell me you don't f++king know that houston is in texas?olodo number one.

haha look at this arsehole!

open your gaddamn eyes and read again, you overwhelmingly insipid dunce.

atlanta & houston = georgia & texas.

Read. Comprehend. Comment
Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by ExInferis(m): 7:35am On Sep 12, 2015
[

Bollinger:

They have a resident permit.

I seriously doubt that.

Im not hating, but "residency" means just that: you MUST be physically resident for a certain amount of time in a stretch. You cant have residency status and go live permanently in another country, especially since residency permit usually entails work permit as well.

And knoiwing these guys, they'd certainly tweet and instagram endlessly about it. They tweet about their shoes, for gawd's sake.

Bollinger:

But they did not buy it. They are not rich enough for that.

Quite likely. Most likely it's rented. like i always say, the nature of their business is based on a well-packaged presentation where certain promoters go into contract to polish up a celeb via expensive rented apartments, cars, clothing, etc paid for by the promoters. The celebs innundate us with these supposed riches so that we assume they're successful and generates online followership. Thus, they can easily charge thousands for tickets to shows and get endorsements. The earnings are then split, the promoter recouping his investments and the celeb getting a few millions to dump into their accoounts.

There's no way a mere stand up comedian in nigeria woiuld earn enough to buy a house worth over N40m, cars worth over N50m, constantly travel all the time etc. nor an actor when Nollywood pays peanuts, nor musicians who are besieged by piracy. When was the last time you actually BOUGHT a music album, or a film?

Bollinger:

It's a mortgage acquisition.

Could be. Except an alien with residency cannot access loans for mortgage when he's no work permit. Both residency and work permit require you to physically be resident for at least 3 years. A non-com loan requires 5 years. You also must have Forms I-766 or I-765, which you dont get if you've no intention of staying for any lenght of time.

Like i said, it's not as easy as it seems being a citizen especially when you're not even staying in the US bar very brief visits.
Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by ExInferis(m): 7:40am On Sep 12, 2015
arabianights:

And when they are reselling they need to pay tax,foolish move.Atlanta and Houston are good places to live for blacks most especially with the prevalent racial profiling ,you need to stay where you are comfortable ,respected and easily succeed without discrimination.Funny enough Atlanta has one of the highest crime rates in u.s am sure the whites will probably state that its due to the fact that its dominated by cks.

You forgot to add Maryland, Nigerians plenty die finish

yeah, true.

But as a black person, i give texas a very wide berth.....not with it's history, and confederate flags.

There's just something about D.C., though wink
Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by ExInferis(m): 7:41am On Sep 12, 2015
AreaFada2:

Both States have large 9ja communities. Na where person know road he dey go na. But there are many in NY, CA, IL, DC and elsewhere too. Even some are said to be doing well in Alaska & Puerto Rico sef. grin cheesy

Puerto Rico? South America? How's that better than Ajegunle?

I think the only house in Alaska is Sarah Palin's. The rest are igloos.
Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 8:58am On Sep 12, 2015
ExInferis:
[

I seriously doubt that.

Im not hating, but "residency" means just that: you MUST be physically resident for a certain amount of time in a stretch. You cant have residency status and go live permanently in another country, especially since residency permit usually entails work permit as well.

And knoiwing these guys, they'd certainly tweet and instagram endlessly about it. They tweet about their shoes, for gawd's sake.

Quite likely. Most likely it's rented. like i always say, the nature of their business is based on a well-packaged presentation where certain promoters go into contract to polish up a celeb via expensive rented apartments, cars, clothing, etc paid for by the promoters. The celebs innundate us with these supposed riches so that we assume they're successful and generates online followership. Thus, they can easily charge thousands for tickets to shows and get endorsements. The earnings are then split, the promoter recouping his investments and the celeb getting a few millions to dump into their accoounts.

There's no way a mere stand up comedian in nigeria woiuld earn enough to buy a house worth over N40m, cars worth over N50m, constantly travel all the time etc. nor an actor when Nollywood pays peanuts, nor musicians who are besieged by piracy. When was the last time you actually BOUGHT a music album, or a film?

Could be. Except an alien with residency cannot access loans for mortgage when he's no work permit. Both residency and work permit require you to physically be resident for at least 3 years. A non-com loan requires 5 years. You also must have Forms I-766 or I-765, which you dont get if you've no intention of staying for any lenght of time.

Like i said, it's not as easy as it seems being a citizen especially when you're not even staying in the US bar very brief visits.

I can pretty much guarantee one of two things;

1. One of their wives has residency or is a citizen.

2. They are lying about the purchase.

Why?

To own property in the U.S, you have to have a social security Number in order to access your credit score, and to have a social security number you must either be;

1. A legal alien resident.

2. Be a citizen.

1 Like

Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by ExInferis(m): 9:01am On Sep 12, 2015
Bollinger:

I can pretty much guarantee one of two things;

1. One of their wives has residency or is a citizen.

2. They are lying about the purchase.

Why?

To own property in the U.S, you have to have a social security Number in order to access your credit score, and to have a social security number you must either be;

1. A legal alien resident.

2. Be a citizen.

quite right.

dunno nothing about their wives, though.
Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by Keepshining(f): 9:30am On Sep 12, 2015
Ojestas:
Amidst the recent controversial news trending between P square and Soundcity. .Paul Okoye of p square aka rudeboy took to his instagram account, @rudeboysquare to announce they just got a new house in Atlanta Buckhead.

"We thank God almighty for blessing us with another one...

New landlords in Atlanta buckhead... More blessing...Only God can do this"

www.instagram.com/p/7f_F1Vxvn_/

www.instagram.com/p/7f-q-BxvnQ/
Good 4 them. Mine is on the way.
Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by mmsen: 9:38am On Sep 12, 2015
Atmmachine:
They're rich.
They worked & grinded for their money.
This is the time to enjoy the fruit of their labor.

And houses are very costly in Atlanta.
If you hate on them, may you die in poverty. #Amen

Houses aren't costly in Atlanta.

Housing in LA is expensive but not Atlanta.
Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by mmsen: 9:41am On Sep 12, 2015
ExInferis:

yeah, true.

But as a black person, i give texas a very wide berth.....not with it's history, and confederate flags.

You're probably safer in Houston or Dallas than Chicago or LA.

Racism is sadly ingrained in American culture but the police in LA are something else.

1 Like

Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 9:46am On Sep 12, 2015
THUNDER FIRE POVERTY.
Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by simdam500(m): 10:29am On Sep 12, 2015
More blessings
Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by abokikhalifa: 10:34am On Sep 12, 2015
BiggerBangs:
angry
non of my business..i too just acquire 2plot here

where is Introvert and LadyF make i pee for ya head down here tongue

[size=20pt]BiggerBangs[/size] was Here
2 plot for where? get a life man
Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by Juban(m): 11:16am On Sep 12, 2015
exhibition:
Good for them!

Need anything from Jumia?
Contact me now!
Yes, I need the latest blsckberry phone. How much?
Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by BiggerBangs: 11:28am On Sep 12, 2015
abokikhalifa:

2 plot for where? get a life man

Lol...I ain't joking I got two plot of land really really I see no big deal about psquare announcing that but you too mind ya business
Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by AreaFada2: 1:03pm On Sep 12, 2015
ExInferis:

Puerto Rico? South America? How's that better than Ajegunle?

I think the only house in Alaska is Sarah Palin's. The rest are igloos.
Puerto Rico is far away but is part of USA o. Lol@ Palin house and Igloos. grin wink
Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by AreaFada2: 1:06pm On Sep 12, 2015
chinnocent:

MICRO-SPEEDS TECHNOLOGY CONCEPT LIMITED
A carport is an open-sided shelter for an automotive vehicle, usually
formed by a roof projecting from a building. Your vehicle is your
because they are just frame and covering, they have an open feel. It’s
also more economical to build a carport than it is to build an
addition to a garage.
SIZES:
We have three standard sizes.
• 15 X 5 m cost (330k) which can contain Six Cars
• 10 X 5 m cost (260k) Which can contain four cars.
• 7.5 x 5 m cost (195k) which can contain three cars.
• 5 x 5 m cost (145k) which can contain two cars.
• 5 x 3 m cost (75k) which can contain one car

• If you are looking for the best carports construction company in
Lagos, Nigeria, then you are in the right place. There is one carports
construction and Installation Company in Nigeria that installs and
maintains all forms of car shades or motor/vehicle shades. Micro-Speed
Technology Concept Limited. Whether you want a single carport or a
double carport or a triple Carport, Micro-Speed Technology Concept
is based in Lagos State. Micro-Speed Technology Concept will offer you
an extensive array of standard features and customization options for
size, roof, door style, & color. Our carports are ideal for protecting
your car and assets, because they are the modern day garage that can
be installed in just one day only.
• Carports are very convenient for your home improvements. They are
just what you need to give your home that simple yet modern finish.
• With a no mess installation, our carports are absolutely the best
for parking areas. Since our carports consist of of long lasting shade
materials that repels excess ultra violet rays, it offers you the best
shade experience.
• Micro-Speed Technology Concept carports are smart for work entrances
and reception areas. Therefore they are also perfect for
weather-facing areas.

•Description
Our shades protect and add aesthetics to your properties,
recreational centers, event centers, lounges, garden & sit-out. Our
range of shades (Downparlour, Carport, Awning windows, Fixed and
retractable Awning, Canopy, Tent) Guarantees maximum protection from
UV rays, as much as 93 to 100% protection from inclement weather
conditions. We pride ourselves to exceed all expectations and we
assure you the best standard. Call us today! A trial will convince
you.
Protect your homes, offices, cars, playground, recreational centers,
relaxation centers, lounges etc with the best quality anti UV shades
(Carport, Downparlour, polycarbonate, Fixed/retractable Awning,
Tent/Canopy) and services.
Our shades protect and add aesthetics to your properties, recreational
centers, event centers, lounges, patio, garden, sit-outs, etc. Our
range of shades (Downpalour, Carport, Awning windows, Fixed and
retractable Awning...
HERE ARE OUR VARIETIES OF OTHER METAL WORKS & FABRICATION
Carport Fabrication & Installation
Roofing, Aluminums & Window Installation.
GSM Shelter & Tower Erection.
Contact Us @ No 51/52, Ogba, Ijaiye Road, Lagos, Nigeria. (Nosah Hall,
The Plaza Beside UBA Bank)

Pin 1:56401AF3,
Pin 2:283431cb
Whatsapp Mobile 1:08061529736
Whatsapp Mobile 2: 07063578840
Mobile 1:08092730882
Mobile 2:08091326403
Email 1:ChineduInnocent47@gmail.com
Email 2:akingbadeolusanya01@gmail.com
Email 3:chineduinnocent47@yahoo.com
ok, na psquare own be this too?
Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by imiefa30: 4:07pm On Sep 12, 2015
ah my boys re dui great.best pop artist in africa
Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by gozi542: 8:37pm On Sep 12, 2015
Hahahahahahahahhahaahahahah
Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by arabianights: 11:48pm On Sep 12, 2015
ExInferis:

yeah, true.

yeah i 100% agree with you, for me i would advice any black to live in dc.
Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by arabianights: 11:50pm On Sep 12, 2015
Bollinger:

And this is why Nigerians are still living in the stone age; more than half the population don't understand taxation.

How will they!? when most of them escape paying it or under pay.Nigeria still hasnt gotten taxation right yet, we still need reforms as in serious reforms

1 Like

Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by homealone2(m): 6:31am On Sep 13, 2015
MzzTega:

ODE! That's a mistake. #autocorrect
Olodo, i'm just joking.
Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by MzzTega(f): 1:25pm On Sep 13, 2015
homealone2:
Olodo, i'm just joking.
Weyrey,happy sunday.
Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by abokikhalifa: 6:53pm On Sep 13, 2015
BiggerBangs:

Lol...I ain't joking I got two plot of land really really I see no big deal about psquare announcing that but you too mind ya business
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Undergoes Surgery But He's Not Happy The Surgical Gown Is Not Gucci / Dushon Monique Brown Dies At 49 / Throwback Photo Of Pete Edochie And His Family In The 80's Shared By Yul Edochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.