Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) (62946 Views)

Adewale Adeleke Undergoes Major Surgery In Atlanta (Photos) / Sophia Momodu And Imade Head To Atlanta (photos / Samuel Eto'o Hosts Peter Okoye In Atlanta (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by teamchocolate: 7:55pm On Sep 11, 2015
If ur a hypocrite and an ethnic bigot like atmmachine, may u die in extreme poverty n ignorance

undecided undecided

Atmmachine:
They're rich.
They worked & grinded for their money.
This is the time to enjoy the fruit of their labor.

And houses are very costly in Atlanta.
If you hate on them, may you die in poverty. #Amen
Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by Atmmachine(m): 7:55pm On Sep 11, 2015
Mufasa27:

Good for you and did you have a house there in Atlanta GA ??

No, i don't have a house.
Do you need to buy a house before you can know the price of houses ?

1 Like

Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by abbey621(m): 7:55pm On Sep 11, 2015
Nice investment, hope the house was bought straight up and not mortgaged. Mortgages in America is killing! Buckhead is a nice area and the housing market is still recovering right now. Dbanj also got a place not too far away, all these celebs sha dey trip for Hotlanta sha....Anyhow nothing do una, welcome to the A.......
Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by Dospix(m): 7:55pm On Sep 11, 2015
deebsman1:
and they r living in a rented apartment in lekki 9ja grin grin grin grin, scammers nigerian yeyebrities.....what are they gaining from peddling lies around this days why can't they show the full frontal and side view plus street view of the house?? that was how they lied they own and live in park view estate in ikoyi and its a fat lie, they live in VC lekki, a rented apartment for dat matter. BURSTED
What is this one saying? Psqaure's Squarevile was built and is owned by them.

3 Likes

Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by Atmmachine(m): 7:56pm On Sep 11, 2015
teamchocolate:
If ur a hypocrite and an ethnic bigot like atmmachine, may u die in extreme poverty n ignorance

undecided undecided

Son.
Why do you keep abusing your stupidity ??

2 Likes

Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by Atmmachine(m): 7:57pm On Sep 11, 2015
abbey621:
Nice investment, hope the house was bought straight up and not mortgaged. Mortgages in America is killing! Buckhead is a nice area and the housing market is still recovering right now. Dbanj also got a place not too far away, all these celebs sha dey trip for Hotlanta sha....Anyhow nothing do una, welcome to the A.......

What do you know about mortgage ??
If you don't live in America, you can't get a mortgage.

2 Likes

Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 11, 2015
Information reaching my desk is that, Soundcity will not show videos of their house warming party. grin

3 Likes

Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by anonimi: 8:01pm On Sep 11, 2015
On which he will pay their TAX correctly unlike in Nigeria.
Why do we love so much LEAKAGE from our own economy then we start crying UNEMPLOYMENT and running to these oyinbo places where they use the taxes of stewpid black people to continue making their own societies more attractive.
Yet we will fooolishly complain of RACISM by these same people.

How many Americans come to Nigeria to buy houses and start bragging about it on their social media.

When shall WE get some sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 11, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Information reaching my desk is that, Soundcity will not show videos of their house warming party. grin
Do you even have a desk? grin
Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 11, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Do you even have a desk? grin

Yes na. I have desk... with drawers. angry
Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by wrongnumber: 8:04pm On Sep 11, 2015
P square my number one Nigerian artistes Ride on nohing do you.

When our mate dey bubble we dey dey hustle
from one competition to another,mama use to tell us not to bother
cos we dey sing we dey dance we dey play for the same show at the same time
(hard work 40% God's favor 60% = 100% success

1 Like

Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by freshdude99(m): 8:16pm On Sep 11, 2015
ExInferis:
Why is it nigerians seem to have only 2 cities in US:

atlanta & houston.

What is it about Georgia and Texas that attracts such patronage?

PS: Why buy a house in a country you're not a citizen of and you've no resident permit?

Since you have alot of wisdom, use it to make your own money then spend it anyhow you wish to...
Quit smoking weed for another man headache bro

1 Like

Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by orlawaley: 8:17pm On Sep 11, 2015
OYINBO NO DEY SHAME O...I SAW CEILLING FAN
Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by Rotimi47: 8:18pm On Sep 11, 2015
[quote author=MichaelSokoto post=37914482]Airforce1 acquires luxury property in d states (Sakwoto) grin[/quote You're wicked grin]

1 Like

Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by ExInferis(m): 8:25pm On Sep 11, 2015
freshdude99:

Since you have alot of wisdom, use it to make your own money then spend it anyhow you wish to...
Quit smoking weed for another man headache bro

Are you not now smoking weed for my own headache?

You can suck all 2 pairs of their balls all you want, since you're obviously from a poor household and worship another man's wealth.
Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 11, 2015
cool.
Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by chino11(m): 8:27pm On Sep 11, 2015
Anambrans are a different people...

2 Likes

Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by MANDELApikin: 8:27pm On Sep 11, 2015
Back belle are busy talking abt psquare and soundcity..my sharp Igbo brothers are buying properties..keep talkin o

1 Like

Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by abbey621(m): 8:29pm On Sep 11, 2015
Atmmachine:

What do you know about mortgage ??
If you don't live in America, you can't get a mortgage.

You again! Why do you always misyarn? Have you heard the term foreign investors? How about Foreign expats with children living in America? How about a co-signer? At least one of the Psquare brother is hooked with an American Citizen. Do you even know that you can be an American Citizen and not live in the USA? Do you know all that is required from Psquare is a valid visa, 30% of downpayment, secured source of income which is verifiable? You're asking me what do I know about mortgage? You're silly!

2 Likes

Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 8:30pm On Sep 11, 2015
Wow, hw loveli. Congratz to dem... Na God do am . Na HIM win smiley
Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by ExInferis(m): 8:31pm On Sep 11, 2015
Atmmachine:

The states that has the highest number of Nigerians in the U.S is New York.
Becoming an American citizen is like buying a phone

Heck no. Becoming an American is hard.

1. Green Card with its stringent requirements
2. Marry a US spouse while meeting all the stringent requirements
3. Eligibility, which requires long-term continuous residency
4. Join the military, which is harder than it sounds.

Very hard. Ask the Mexicans.

2 Likes

Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by margclever: 8:32pm On Sep 11, 2015
exhibition:
Good for them!
Need anything from Jumia? Contact me now!
jumia madness loading
Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by ExInferis(m): 8:40pm On Sep 11, 2015
Raiders:
who told you P square don't have resident permit in US? Besides, all their children were born in US so they are US citizens so maybe they are planning for their kids future who may likely end attending college in US. Anyways, there are thousands of Nigerians living in other states like Calif and NY. I know the Nigerian community in LA is very large.
PS: you don't need to be resident in US to own a home in US. The apartment I live at his own by a Chinese investor who don't reside in US. The building is manage by a real estate business

i didnt say it's not possible. I only asked what the point was, since they work and earn their money primarily in nigeria.

How can PSquare have residency when they've obviously not met the requirements for residency? Unless they've green Cards they're yet to Instagram tongue

Also, having a kid born in the US does NOT automatically make the parents US citizens. the child may be a US citizen, but but the parents remain aliens unless both parents attained residency of at least 5 years and at least 30 months of continuous physical presence in the US.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by vuwodogu(f): 8:42pm On Sep 11, 2015
Hmm earning money ! ! ! ! !
Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by ExInferis(m): 8:44pm On Sep 11, 2015
sonnie10:

There is provision which makes acquiring citizenship by investing in certain areas of the economy easy.

True.

An investment of $1m and meet the requirements. You may be eligible to receive permanent residence based on investment if:

You have an approved Form I-526 (Immigrant Petition by Alien Entrepreneur), and Immigrant Visa.

Look. If citizenship were that easy, almost everyone would be one.

1 Like

Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by teekay213(m): 8:46pm On Sep 11, 2015
ifekemmie:
Happy birthday to me, celebrate with me by clicking like
hbd,llnp my sis birthday mate.
Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by 2sex(m): 8:48pm On Sep 11, 2015
deebsman1:
and they r living in a rented apartment in lekki 9ja grin grin grin grin, scammers nigerian yeyebrities.....what are they gaining from peddling lies around this days why can't they show the full frontal and side view plus street view of the house?? that was how they lied they own and live in park view estate in ikoyi and its a fat lie, they live in VC lekki, a rented apartment for dat matter. BURSTED
you are living in the past...
Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by Atmmachine(m): 8:51pm On Sep 11, 2015
ExInferis:

i didnt say it's not possible. I only asked what the point was, since they work and earn their money primarily in nigeria.

How can PSquare have residency when they've obviously not met the requirements for residency? Unless they've green Cards they're yet to Instagram tongue

Also, having a kid born in the US does NOT automatically make the parents US citizens. the child may be a US citizen, but but the parents remain aliens unless both parents attained residency of at least 5 years and at least 30 months of continuous physical presence in the US.

What are the requirements for residency ??
Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by 4stylz: 8:53pm On Sep 11, 2015
exhibition:
Good for them!

Need anything from Jumia?
Contact me now!

I want to buy jumia
Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 11, 2015
Atmmachine:

Foolish woman.
Thank soundcity for buying a house for them ??
Stop abusing your stupidity.
i knw what i'm saying dont be a retardo
Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by ExInferis(m): 9:04pm On Sep 11, 2015
Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by cristweeezy(m): 9:07pm On Sep 11, 2015
Ojestas:
Amidst the recent controversial news trending between P square and Soundcity. .Paul Okoye of p square aka rudeboy took to his instagram account, @rudeboysquare to announce they just got a new house in Atlanta Buckhead.

"We thank God almighty for blessing us with another one...

New landlords in Atlanta buckhead... More blessing...Only God can do this"

www.instagram.com/p/7f_F1Vxvn_/

www.instagram.com/p/7f-q-BxvnQ/
I'm happy for dem buh 9ice,wizkid,olu maintain,d'banj don do pass grin
Ojestas:
Amidst the recent controversial news trending between P square and Soundcity. .Paul Okoye of p square aka rudeboy took to his instagram account, @rudeboysquare to announce they just got a new house in Atlanta Buckhead.

"We thank God almighty for blessing us with another one...

New landlords in Atlanta buckhead... More blessing...Only God can do this"

www.instagram.com/p/7f_F1Vxvn_/

www.instagram.com/p/7f-q-BxvnQ/
I'm happy for dem buh 9ice,wizkid,olu maintain,d'banj don do am bfor #Y
orubaNoni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Buys A New House (Photos) / Psquare Wives, Tania Omotayo Mock Unfaithful Men / Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.