Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) (62939 Views)

Adewale Adeleke Undergoes Major Surgery In Atlanta (Photos) / Sophia Momodu And Imade Head To Atlanta (photos / Samuel Eto'o Hosts Peter Okoye In Atlanta (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by cristweeezy(m): 9:08pm On Sep 11, 2015
Ojestas:
Amidst the recent controversial news trending between P square and Soundcity. .Paul Okoye of p square aka rudeboy took to his instagram account, @rudeboysquare to announce they just got a new house in Atlanta Buckhead.

"We thank God almighty for blessing us with another one...

New landlords in Atlanta buckhead... More blessing...Only God can do this"

www.instagram.com/p/7f_F1Vxvn_/

www.instagram.com/p/7f-q-BxvnQ/
na T.I house b dis, dem go greet am for atlanta cos dem feature am for ejeajo... Lwkmd. Anoda format
Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by Raiders: 9:09pm On Sep 11, 2015
ExInferis:

i didnt say it's not possible. I only asked what the point was, since they work and earn their money primarily in nigeria.

How can PSquare have residency when they've obviously not met the requirements for residency? Unless they've green Cards they're yet to Instagram tongue

Also, having a kid born in the US does NOT automatically make the parents US citizens. the child may be a US citizen, but but the parents remain aliens unless both parents attained residency of at least 5 years and at least 30 months of continuous physical presence in the US.
I never said Psquare are US citizens. I said they may have resident permit without us knowing. besides why would they put their private life on Instagram if they have US residency. Anyways, Psquare meet the requirements to be granted greencard because they each are worth more than $500,000. Anyone with over 500,000 in his account can apply for US residency permit. So if they are really serious about getting a US residency permit they will likely get it.
Also Psquare are international stars not just Nigeria stars. They make lots of money touring Africa, Europe and America. Infact they are currently on tour in the US. There is nothing wrong for them to own a house in the US.

1 Like

Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by Ojestas(m): 9:11pm On Sep 11, 2015
deebsman1:
and they r living in a rented apartment in lekki 9ja grin grin grin grin, scammers nigerian yeyebrities.....what are they gaining from peddling lies around this days why can't they show the full frontal and side view plus street view of the house?? that was how they lied they own and live in park view estate in ikoyi and its a fat lie, they live in VC lekki, a rented apartment for dat matter. BURSTED
Squareville, omole estate, phase II is owned by p square,bro. . gather facts right before vomiting ISH !

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by zigalo(m): 9:14pm On Sep 11, 2015
exhibition:
Good for them!

Need anything from Jumia?
Contact me now!

Bros any special advantage contacting you? When I can simply shop, make payment online and have goods delivered to my desired location
Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by abtmaviz(m): 9:15pm On Sep 11, 2015
I swear Money must be made.

#getrichyoungordietrying
Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by Ugo4ema2015: 9:24pm On Sep 11, 2015
God purnish poverty IJN....AMEN AMEN AMEN
Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by ExInferis(m): 9:26pm On Sep 11, 2015
Raiders:
I never said Psquare are US citizens. I said they may have resident permit without us knowing. besides why would they put their private life on Instagram if they have US residency. Anyways, Psquare meet the requirements to be granted greencard because they each are worth more than $500,000. Anyone with over 500,000 in his account can apply for US residency permit. So if they are really serious about getting a US residency permit they will likely get it.
Also Psquare are international stars not just Nigeria stars. They make lots of money touring Africa, Europe and America. Infact they are currently on tour in the US. There is nothing wrong for them to own a house in the US.

Heck no! eb-5 Residency Permit is what you mean. you dont simply just have to have $500k, you must invest it into an approved Religional Center and wait 5 years.

Besides, given PSquare's penchant for flashing every single thing on instagram (shoes, jewelry, cars, houses, etc) there's no way these guys would have Green Cards and NOT flash it on instagram or twitter

Also, residency requires staying physically for a certain number of months in a stretch or you lose the permit.

Why are we even arguing about this? They bought a US home, good for them.

1 Like

Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by homealone2(m): 9:41pm On Sep 11, 2015
MzzTega:
Testimony!
Taste e money!
I'll will get there!
I guess Madam PEG is ur English teacher. 'll .. Will. Lwkmd wetin concern me self.
Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by faray: 9:42pm On Sep 11, 2015
exhibition:
Good for them!
Need anything from Jumia? Contact me now!
yes i need a room in the white house of america waz d cost?
Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by deebsman1(m): 9:52pm On Sep 11, 2015
Tor, u know beta
Ojestas:
Squareville, omole estate, phase II is owned by p square,bro. . gather facts right before vomiting ISH !
Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by deebsman1(m): 9:54pm On Sep 11, 2015
I think say na ur papa b d landlord nau, wayray
slap1:

Do you know their landlord in Lekki?
Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by deebsman1(m): 9:54pm On Sep 11, 2015
Anoda gullible monkey
Ojestas:
Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by deebsman1(m): 9:55pm On Sep 11, 2015
Na ur hand dem keep their c/o??
Dospix:
What is this one saying? Psqaure's Squarevile was built and is owned by them.
Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by KA24DETT(m): 10:05pm On Sep 11, 2015
Atmmachine:

??

Seems like you don't know much about real estate . Even Detroit with its recession has million dollar homes.
Fact : houses are cheaper in Atlanta compared to the NOrth east and California .
Bro, it's the south, things are cheaper down there. You get more for your dollar

1 Like

Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by suzy9315(f): 10:12pm On Sep 11, 2015
Nyc 1
Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by freshdude99(m): 10:54pm On Sep 11, 2015
ExInferis:

Are you not now smoking weed for my own headache?

You can suck all 2 pairs of their balls all you want, since you're obviously from a poor household and worship another man's wealth.
Look who's talking about poverty?
Dude swerve tongue
Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by Ilekeh(f): 10:56pm On Sep 11, 2015
KA24DETT:

Seems like you don't know much about real estate . Even Detroit with its recession has million dollar homes.
Fact : houses are cheaper in Atlanta compared to the NOrth east and California .
Bro, it's the south, things are cheaper down there. You get more for your dollar

Does it matter? They worked hard for it unlike settling to sell drugs in Malaysia like typical Igbos.
Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by ifekemmie(f): 11:00pm On Sep 11, 2015
hbd,llnp my sis birthday mate.

Thank u mate
Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by onyemarcus: 11:05pm On Sep 11, 2015
these guys should declare there asset publicly ahahah
Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by Bigsteveg(m): 11:26pm On Sep 11, 2015
Atmmachine:
They're rich.
They worked & grinded for their money.
This is the time to enjoy the fruit of their labor.

And houses are very costly in Atlanta.
If you hate on them, may you die in poverty. #Amen

Uhnmmmm, abeg how u take know say house cost for Atlanta o?
Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by MzzTega(f): 11:36pm On Sep 11, 2015
homealone2:
I guess Madam PEG is ur English teacher.
'll .. Will. Lwkmd wetin concern me self.

ODE! That's a mistake. #autocorrect
Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 11, 2015
It looks like a budgeted building. Cheapskate! I thought he's a superstar. Jeez! angry angry angry
Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by DerKaiser: 11:52pm On Sep 11, 2015
Amya:
Oh well, sound city or not, they're clearly making their buck.

If you own a property in the US, you may be qualified for a green card.

One of my brothers got his green card that way. Even though he lives in Nigeria and only visits the states periodically.

Many people are taking up the opportunity now.
Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 12, 2015
Ojestas:
Amidst the recent controversial news trending between P square and Soundcity. .Paul Okoye of p square aka rudeboy took to his instagram account, @rudeboysquare to announce they just got a new house in Atlanta Buckhead.

But seriously must everything these artists do be on social media. Lots of Nigerians have properties around the world. Why must they advertise every achievement like they are the first? Na wah for our mentality oh!
"We thank God almighty for blessing us with another one...

New landlords in Atlanta buckhead... More blessing...Only God can do this"

www.instagram.com/p/7f_F1Vxvn_/

www.instagram.com/p/7f-q-BxvnQ/
Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by marriedvirgin: 1:04am On Sep 12, 2015
IT BOTHERS ME WHY HE WOULD TRY TO MAKE IT SOUND AS THOUGH HE BOUGHT A HOUSE.IT IS PEOPLE LIKE HIM THAT MAKE HIS FELLOW BROTHERS TO ENTER INTO SECRET SOCIETY.DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT MEANS TO BUY A HOUSE IN AMERICA?I AM NOT DISPUTING THE FACT THAT HE HAS MADE SOME FEW NAIRA FROM HIS SINGING.WHY NOT TELL PEOPLE THE TRUTH THAT YOU JUST MOVED INTO A NEW APARTMENT WHICH YOU WOULD BE RENTING.POSTING PICTURES OF YOUR FURNITURE DOESN'T MAKE THINGS BETTER.THE BED FRAME HE POSTED COULD COST $250 AND THE DINNING SET COULD BE AROUND $300 .IT IS PEOPLE LIKE HIM WHO MAKE OTHERS FEEL LIKE THEY ARE NOT UP TO THE TASK.CHOIIIIII .WE ALL LIVE IN AMERICA AND WE KNOW THE REALITIES.A LIZARD IN NAIJA CAN NEVER BECOME AN ALIGATOR IN AMERICA

#SPEAK THE TRUTH MAKE DEVIL RUN FROM YOUR BEHIND

1 Like

Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by rusher14: 1:21am On Sep 12, 2015
Osisie:
undecided for real? Didn't they hear of the asteroid coming to hit earth this september?

I wouldn't be spending my money this way if the world was ending soon. wink

I guess you'll save it for when the world ends, then what?
Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by bigfrancis21: 2:54am On Sep 12, 2015
Raiders:

The P Square brothers will probably not want to become US citizens because they would have to pay taxes to the US government as US citizens (and possibly back taxes from years back when they were not US citizens), in addition to the taxes they are already paying to the Nigerian government, even though they live not in the US nor make their money here. The IRS requires all US citizens living and working abroad to pay taxes to the US government, regardless of whether they live in the US or not or earn their money in the US or not. Many people are renouncing their US citizenships and taking up citizenship elsewhere in other countries where the tax burden is very low. Over 3000 people last year, especially the rich and business owners, renounced their US citizenships, apparently in the bid to avoid paying a huge part of their money or profit as taxes. Some US companies, through negotiations with companies outside the US, are merging with foreign companies (a process known as inversion) outside the US in countries such as Canada with lower tax burden compared to the US and thus 'porting' or transferring the location of their company headquarters to those countries and reporting foreign addresses as company headquarters on paper to be seen as 'foreign investors' doing business in America in the eyes of the US law even though most of their business operations are carried out here in the US, in the bid to evade giving away huge sums of their money in taxes.

http://money.cnn.com/2014/02/17/pf/taxes/citizenship-taxes/

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/american-companies-change-address-avoid-corporate-taxes/

Banks in most countries all over the world are required to report, at the end of every fiscal year, account balances and activities of US citizens in foreign countries who have bank accounts with them or any account holder with a US address (i.e. even Nigerians living in the US who are not yet permanent residents or citizens who update their addresses in their Nigerian banks to their US addresses stand to have their account activities reported to the US government) or else face stiff consequences. This is to enable the US government ensure that their citizens pay their required taxes. In Nigeria, some banks are already complying to this law such as GT Bank, First Bank, Standard Trust Bank etc.

Some Nigerian Igbo business men based in Nigeria who have families who are citizens living in the US barely apply to have citizenships themselves even though they qualify. Rather when they want to visit the US, they enter on a B1/B2 visitor's visa and leave when they want to.

The P Square brothers being astute business men should already know better. I doubt they would even want to apply for mere permanent residency even if they qualify for it. Most likely, they visit the US on a visitor's visa when they want to and leave when they want to. Obtaining a visitor's visa at them embassy will not be an issue for them.

1 Like

Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by Ishilove: 2:59am On Sep 12, 2015
bigfrancis21:

The P Square brothers will probably not want to become US citizens because they would have to pay taxes to the US government, in addition to the taxes they are already paying to the Nigeria, even though they live not in the US nor make their money here simply because they are US citizens. The IRS requires all US citizens living and working abroad to pay taxes to the US government, regardless of whether they live in the US or not or earn their money in the US or not. Many people are renouncing their US citizenships and taking up citizenship elsewhere in other countries where the tax burden is very low. Over 3000 people, especially the rich and business owners, renounced their US citizenships, apparently in the bid to avoid paying a huge part of their money or profit as taxes. Some US companies, through negotiations with companies outside the US are merging with foreign companies and 'porting' the location of their company headquarters to be domiciled in outside countries (foreign address) such as Canada where the tax burden is low compared to the US, to be thus seen as 'foreign investors' in the eyes of the US law even though most of their business operations are carried out here in the bid to evade giving away huge sums of their money as taxes.
http://money.cnn.com/2014/02/17/pf/taxes/citizenship-taxes/

Some Nigerian Igbo business men based in Nigeria who have families who are citizens living in the US barely apply to have citizenships themselves even though they qualify. Rather when they want to visit the US, they enter on a B1/B2 visitor's visa and leave when they want to.

P Square being astute business men should already know better. I doubt they would want to apply for permanent residency even if they qualify for it. Most likely, they visit the US on a visitor's visa when they want to and leave when they want to. Obtaining a visitor's visa at them embassy will not be an issue for them.
Wow. So all isn't green in Greenland. This is news to me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by bigfrancis21: 3:13am On Sep 12, 2015
Ishilove:

Wow. So all isn't green in Greenland. This is news to me

All is not green in obodo oyibo. The taxation here is very stifling. A friend of mine who works as a programmer for a company in Baltimore was complaining to me the other day the heavy amount of money that is deducted from his paycheck every month and that he pays 33% of his income as taxes. Thus in effect, he goes home with mere 67% of his supposed monthly income. undecided

The remaining 67% is spent paying rent, gas bill, light bill, water bill, internet and cable bill, phone bill, fuelling one's car or taking public transport, feeding and at the end of the day he is left with barely nothing to save. Then, he is already waiting in anticipation of his next paycheck to clear the bills of the following month. A slave to the system has he become. Millions of Americans live like this every month, living from paycheck to paycheck.
Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by AreaFada2: 4:12am On Sep 12, 2015
ExInferis:
Why is it nigerians seem to have only 2 cities in US:

atlanta & houston.

What is it about Georgia and Texas that attracts such patronage?

PS: Why buy a house in a country you're not a citizen of and you've no resident permit?

Both States have large 9ja communities. Na where person know road he dey go na. But there are many in NY, CA, IL, DC and elsewhere too. Even some are said to be doing well in Alaska & Puerto Rico sef. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by tevinsolt: 4:50am On Sep 12, 2015
Atmmachine:
They're rich.
They worked & grinded for their money.
This is the time to enjoy the fruit of their labor.

And houses are very costly in Atlanta.
If you hate on them, may you die in poverty. #Amen

nigga calm down, house ain't that costly in Atlanta, everyone knows that, houses down south are cheap as hell, you bugging right now.
Re: P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) by arabianights: 5:41am On Sep 12, 2015
ExInferis:
Why is it nigerians seem to have only 2 cities in US:

atlanta & houston.

What is it about Georgia and Texas that attracts such patronage?

PS: Why buy a house in a country you're not a citizen of and you've no resident permit?

And when they are reselling they need to pay tax,foolish move.Atlanta and Houston are good places to live for blacks most especially with the prevalent racial profiling ,you need to stay where you are comfortable ,respected and easily succeed without discrimination.Funny enough Atlanta has one of the highest crime rates in u.s am sure the whites will probably state that its due to the fact that its dominated by cks.

You forgot to add Maryland, Nigerians plenty die finish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dushon Monique Brown Dies At 49 / Throwback Photo Of Pete Edochie And His Family In The 80's Shared By Yul Edochie / Contortionist Officialdflex Uses His Foot As Dining Table While Drinking Tea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.