Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

What I Benefited From Jonathan – Pastor Bakare - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Benefited From Jonathan – Pastor Bakare (48798 Views)

I Hope Pastor Bakare Is Watching Channels TV Now / NGE Confirmed They Took N50m From Jonathan, Claims Unfairly Targeted By Buhari / Ijaw Group Counters Clark, Lists What He Benefited From Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Benefited From Jonathan – Pastor Bakare by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 11, 2015
If I had asked orubebe a quarter of that cash to run my aeronautical engineering programme as at the time I know he would have shoved me aside..

Our leaders been chasing shadows while neglecting the more important things...

50k dollars for transport..may God help this nation..i just hope this story isn't true.. embarassed
Re: What I Benefited From Jonathan – Pastor Bakare by JoeCutie(m): 11:04pm On Sep 11, 2015
Appareil:
Meme toi? Et Tu means and you! Et toi(you) and you? Meme toi is the correct phrase. Merci et Bon nuit.
Dude! "Et tu" is Latin, not French. You could have just simply asked me what language I wrote in.

2 Likes

Re: What I Benefited From Jonathan – Pastor Bakare by spicyhunky: 11:05pm On Sep 11, 2015
Buhari is his Lord and master .It's no longer Jesus Christ. That's why he will seek the face of Buhari and not the face of God before seeing Jonathan.The scripture has not changed "do not be yoked with unbelievers"

1 Like

Re: What I Benefited From Jonathan – Pastor Bakare by LouisVanGaal(m): 11:06pm On Sep 11, 2015
The most painful aspect is that even after reading this; whynotthetruth would still rush to open another thread..asking his dumb rhetorical question...'Was jonathan that corrupt??'
Re: What I Benefited From Jonathan – Pastor Bakare by Ambcharles(m): 11:06pm On Sep 11, 2015
MR JOHN KENEDY OPARA spearheaded the sharing of billions. You need to see that mans estacode.He is almost like a governor. Buhari should look into the pilgrims commission.its a private estate

1 Like

Re: What I Benefited From Jonathan – Pastor Bakare by Appareil(m): 11:07pm On Sep 11, 2015
[quote author=JoeCutie post=37920699] Dude! "Et tu" is Latin, not French. You could have just simply asked me what language I wrote in.[/quite ] We are not quarrelling little brother. No offence intended!
Re: What I Benefited From Jonathan – Pastor Bakare by Young4jose: 11:07pm On Sep 11, 2015
alaoeri:
Orubebe name will not be forgotten so easily. grin
. Orubebe, is a disgrace to we Naija Delta..........!

1 Like

Re: What I Benefited From Jonathan – Pastor Bakare by Appareil(m): 11:10pm On Sep 11, 2015
JoeCutie:
Dude! "Et tu" is Latin, not French. You could have just simply asked me what language I wrote in.
. Read my apology above No evil intended little brother.
Re: What I Benefited From Jonathan – Pastor Bakare by ash1akintola(m): 11:11pm On Sep 11, 2015
This was never meant to be anything close to an heroic display.it is just a PR stunt.making your names to be heard in the media.no one doubts the corruption laddened administration of jonathan.coming out to say this is neither an icing to the cake nor a punch on a wound. So called men of God should portray godliness without letting d whole world know of their piety.it is only for God to judge sincerity,nt man!

1 Like

Re: What I Benefited From Jonathan – Pastor Bakare by Caseless: 11:14pm On Sep 11, 2015
Jarus:
Ftc. Dedicated to Seun Osewa.
f to wetin? Na 10th to comment u be grin
Re: What I Benefited From Jonathan – Pastor Bakare by brainpulse: 11:18pm On Sep 11, 2015
Jowonloju:
Bakare should have told us, while GEJ was in government. He's seriously looking for appointment. Most likely Buhari will offer him, that is when he will understand now difficult governance is.
He has preached on this several times even during Goatlathan government
Re: What I Benefited From Jonathan – Pastor Bakare by JoeCutie(m): 11:19pm On Sep 11, 2015
Appareil:
. Read my apology above No evil intended little brother.
And no evil taken. I didn't quarrel anyway.
Re: What I Benefited From Jonathan – Pastor Bakare by Tubexsms(m): 11:26pm On Sep 11, 2015
The last time I checked your name (Mr. Bakare) ur name wasn't on the list for ministerial appointment.
I wonder where these men got their powers from. They are more political than the politicians.
They don't even know the difference b/w pastoral work and politics.
Mr. Buhari will only work with those he "trust". If u like confess to Rev. Father Mbaka. Nothing for u

1 Like

Re: What I Benefited From Jonathan – Pastor Bakare by refreshrate: 11:28pm On Sep 11, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3fdCqeEGsc

Please ask that man to take a chill pill abeg. Whats he going on about?

1 Like

Re: What I Benefited From Jonathan – Pastor Bakare by AnanseK(m): 11:31pm On Sep 11, 2015
Waiting for Oristejafor's confession.

"Orubebe ran after me with a jet " and I said ....
Re: What I Benefited From Jonathan – Pastor Bakare by ModiKen(m): 11:32pm On Sep 11, 2015
kennyddonn:
well said anyway....

hope u didn't collect money from some other people sha

but if I were to be him I won't reject I wud rather use d money wisely

maybe for missionary or the needy

I only knows it's between me and my maker

Pastor Bakare is not just a man of God, he is also a politician; he stood for election along side PMB.

He is not a kid or a novice, he sure knows these sorts of "gifts" come back to hurt u.

He was in the opposition and accepting a gift from PDP would have just fallen his hand beyond measure, even if he uses it to help the less priviledged.

Imagine Orubebe telling Bakare to "sharappp, that was he not the one he gave $50,000 dollars as bribe for one thing or the other". Next thing they start trading words just like Oshiomole and Okonji-Iweala did for a while.

Even if the truth comes out later, the harm has already been done and his image would have been damaged.

So he was wise not to accept it. In politics, treat goes around, surely comes around.

1 Like

Re: What I Benefited From Jonathan – Pastor Bakare by fejikudz(m): 11:41pm On Sep 11, 2015
dedons:
I lost my respect for Bakare long ago...

And for those of you christians who are always quick to condemn Pastor ORITSEJAFOR...

All I can say is that you do not know what you are doing.
You dey mind dem
Re: What I Benefited From Jonathan – Pastor Bakare by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 11, 2015
ok.
Re: What I Benefited From Jonathan – Pastor Bakare by sydneyobioha(m): 11:52pm On Sep 11, 2015
Saint Tunde Bakare, No be only pastor... Pastor turned politician and became a lying tool in d hands of APC, infact i will name him 'Linus'

1 Like

Re: What I Benefited From Jonathan – Pastor Bakare by azzima(m): 11:55pm On Sep 11, 2015
dedons:

And for those of you christians who are always quick to condemn Pastor ORITSEJAFOR...

You mean the one that received a PRIVATE JET as a birthday giftand you are here hailing him?while your broke self is still jobless??Some Nigerians just need Re-formatting !

2 Likes

Re: What I Benefited From Jonathan – Pastor Bakare by oweman: 12:08am On Sep 12, 2015
Jwhizzy:
No wonder Orub
ebe squalled like a wounded dog when jega announced results. $50k transport. Was it a space expedition?

They going to the moon to go have a bottle of Guilder each .
Re: What I Benefited From Jonathan – Pastor Bakare by friends4ever(m): 12:16am On Sep 12, 2015
STORY TIME...CONFESSION TIME grin cool
Re: What I Benefited From Jonathan – Pastor Bakare by mhbabanna: 12:19am On Sep 12, 2015
Editor1:
Well, my respect for Bakare knows no bounds. A man of high esteem!

I wish it were that 'bling-bling' Warri Pastor, I would have given him a piece of my mind.
Wait haven't seen or heard of him lately. It's like He went on sabbatical leave the moment PDP lost. The man really became a card carrying member of PDP
Re: What I Benefited From Jonathan – Pastor Bakare by ERODEDEAST(f): 12:23am On Sep 12, 2015
dedons:

Re: What I Benefited From Jonathan – Pastor Bakare by Morizo(m): 12:43am On Sep 12, 2015
Why am i finding this hard to believe? Tunde Bakare? Nah, say something else. U av nothing to do with Christendom

2 Likes

Re: What I Benefited From Jonathan – Pastor Bakare by locosis007(m): 12:50am On Sep 12, 2015
I don't think this is right... it appears as show off .. no disrespect to bakare.. its a kinda of mockery to other pastors and their group... but thumbs up for him
Re: What I Benefited From Jonathan – Pastor Bakare by Nobody: 12:53am On Sep 12, 2015
He rejected the gift, how did he know the currency and exact amount? Oranu abasha

1 Like

Re: What I Benefited From Jonathan – Pastor Bakare by Ayatullah(m): 2:16am On Sep 12, 2015
madridguy:
Confession time on point. Oya, let the Hell gate keeper and bling bling pastors tell us what they benefited from the Most corrupt leader on earth.

The most corrupt leader on earth indeed!.......Can you imagine the president of a country looking for who will be telling him the truth?

Now we know the man Jonathan is a confirmed clueless man and a first class hypocrite of the highest order.
Re: What I Benefited From Jonathan – Pastor Bakare by Empedocles(m): 2:21am On Sep 12, 2015
kennyddonn:
well said anyway....

hope u didn't collect money from some other people sha

but if I were to be him I won't reject I wud rather use d money wisely

maybe for missionary or the needy

I only knows it's between me and my maker
if ever you become a pastor don't make that mistake your reputation as a man of God as to be intact,don't allow"Godly greed".rather he should tell GEJ to use it for that purpose.
Re: What I Benefited From Jonathan – Pastor Bakare by Nobody: 2:29am On Sep 12, 2015
Many of those pastors that did not value their post in the society who have soiled their hands will not be comfortable with this.
Let their conscience continue to judge them if they have not betray the God they claimed to represent.
Re: What I Benefited From Jonathan – Pastor Bakare by Nobody: 2:31am On Sep 12, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
Is it wrong to offer your guest food and transports? Yoruba with their hypocrisy
According to you sir, $50,000 is the appropriate/right transport fare, hmmm
Re: What I Benefited From Jonathan – Pastor Bakare by fascowilly(m): 2:56am On Sep 12, 2015
[quote author=lekjons post=37919044]No, a street fighter undecided[/honestly you right]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives Pastor Tunde Bakare In Aso Rock (pictures) / EFCC Intercepts ₦‎32.4 Million Cash Meant For Vote-Buying In Lagos / Dino Melaye's Guards Shot Police Sergeant. Police Summon Senator (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.