Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,335 members, 7,811,977 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Does She Really Love Me Or I Have Entered One Chance? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does She Really Love Me Or I Have Entered One Chance? (3796 Views)

"One Chance" Operators Who Disguised As Uber Attack & Rob 2 Ladies (Photos) / 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You / 5 Types Of Women’s Underwear That Men Really Love (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does She Really Love Me Or I Have Entered One Chance? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 11, 2015
I have been dating this chick for a while now, on a disatnce relationship, I came around we saw and when I Was about to leave, I told her for the first time physically that I loved her, and she just began to act funny, I said it again and she was like I shouldnt expect her to say she loves me to or respond. She said i should stop saying all am saying. Then when I was entering a keke nappep I attempted giving her a kiss. She immediately moved her face away from me like I had mouth odour or like I was forcing her. I just felt at that point her personality on phone and skype is totally different from reality. she also has alot of male friends, I just feels she gives me attention cos i seem to be the most comolete amongst her male friends. I am hoping am nt a second choice or backup guy.
she is 21 and am 27.
My question goes does:

Does she really love me? cos am feeling she doesnt feel thing for me.

I wanted to observe her well but the distance is not helping. She is done with service and currently works.

She has also been complaining she wants to meet my family members etc. hw can i take her home when am nt even sure she loves me. And today she hints me day she diesnt like wedding proposals on her birthday. I was dumb founded.

Any experience to the people in the house?
Re: Does She Really Love Me Or I Have Entered One Chance? by ladyF(f): 11:10pm On Sep 11, 2015
You have been dating? Really?

1 Like

Re: Does She Really Love Me Or I Have Entered One Chance? by Vince77(m): 11:12pm On Sep 11, 2015
ladyF:
You have been dating? Really?
does it sound like dey r dating?

4 Likes

Re: Does She Really Love Me Or I Have Entered One Chance? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 11, 2015
Maybe datings isnt the right word, but we hv been in a relationship for a year nw, we hv been good friends for 3 yrs
Re: Does She Really Love Me Or I Have Entered One Chance? by yomi007k(m): 11:28pm On Sep 11, 2015
Guy do u have MONEY? grin
Re: Does She Really Love Me Or I Have Entered One Chance? by avalontony(m): 11:35pm On Sep 11, 2015
Everything is gonna be alright

1 Like

Re: Does She Really Love Me Or I Have Entered One Chance? by cyprus000: 11:42pm On Sep 11, 2015
[size=13pt]
I bet my d*ck and battalion.tongue that that gal is dancing shoki with your heart bruh.

She has her own interest in mind. mybe you talked about marraige with,right?
[/size]
Re: Does She Really Love Me Or I Have Entered One Chance? by lekjons(m): 11:44pm On Sep 11, 2015
what u enter pass 1chance..

2 Likes

Re: Does She Really Love Me Or I Have Entered One Chance? by ladyF(f): 12:00am On Sep 12, 2015
Vince77:
does it sound like dey r dating?
didn't sound like they were dating to me, that's why I had to ask again.

OP I think you are the only one that is in this 'relationship' here tho, seems to me like she sees you as just a friend.... sorry ehnn cry

1 Like

Re: Does She Really Love Me Or I Have Entered One Chance? by gidjah(m): 12:06am On Sep 12, 2015
A lady you met for the first time,you already telling her you Love her and already planting kissessss...ha ha ha, thats not really ok with lots of ladies o,some even take this as a turn off.you should give her time,meet more often and establish the relationship bro, that doesnt mean she dislikes you or some thing but there are rules..so you mean if she had come over to your house, you would have............herpls improve on seeing her physically,build up the friendship,she will get to know you more ,then the intimacy will surely come up or rather grow, i mean

4 Likes

Re: Does She Really Love Me Or I Have Entered One Chance? by freakthingz(m): 12:11am On Sep 12, 2015
Bro you're on a long thing just forget about her
At 21 shes still enjoying her freedom
From the way you said she acted if it was me I would just forget the whole thing what kind of nonsense fronting is that
sad sad angry
Re: Does She Really Love Me Or I Have Entered One Chance? by IamRespected: 12:12am On Sep 12, 2015
grin Dude you have been so friendzoned, if you like take her to your family or even heaven to nd fro u can never come out from that zone

1 Like

Re: Does She Really Love Me Or I Have Entered One Chance? by sunnydayasaba(m): 12:18am On Sep 12, 2015
Ur 27 yrs going after a 21 yrs old girl, what do u expect, U even wat to Kiss her inside Keke, Bros. Grow up now. Shes just getting to know men...So she's not ready to a committed relationship. Pack and follow ur age mate if ur looking for luv

1 Like

Re: Does She Really Love Me Or I Have Entered One Chance? by petux(m): 12:48am On Sep 12, 2015
keyman0007:
I have been dating this chick for a while now, on a disatnce relationship, I came around we saw and when I Was about to leave, I told her for the first time physically that I loved her, and she just began to act funny, I said it again and she was like I shouldnt expect her to say she loves me to or respond. She said i should stop saying all am saying. Then when I was entering a keke nappep I attempted giving her a kiss. She immediately moved her face away from me like I had mouth odour or like I was forcing her. I just felt at that point her personality on phone and skype is totally different from reality. she also has alot of male friends, I am hoping am nt a second choice or backup guy.
she is 21 and am 27.
My question goes does:

I wanted to observe her well but the distance is not helping.

She has also been complaining she wants to meet my family members etc. hw can i take her home when am nt even sure she loves me.

I pray you receive brain bro!
Re: Does She Really Love Me Or I Have Entered One Chance? by goalburner(m): 12:54am On Sep 12, 2015
keyman0007:
Maybe datings isnt the right word, but we hv been in a relationship for a year nw, we hv been good friends for 3 yrs

Bro, fork the babe and leave her to herself. she still dey liberty age.
Re: Does She Really Love Me Or I Have Entered One Chance? by dammytosh: 12:55am On Sep 12, 2015
petux:

I pray you receive brain bro!

DOn't disturb God on his behalf.

This one no go fit receive brain.

How did kissing even come to his head while trying to enter Keke. Guys don't have conscience again ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does She Really Love Me Or I Have Entered One Chance? by petux(m): 1:14am On Sep 12, 2015
dammytosh:

How did kissing even come to his head while trying to enter Keke. Guys don't have conscience again ooo
Lol
Re: Does She Really Love Me Or I Have Entered One Chance? by Sommyangel(f): 1:28am On Sep 12, 2015
Op don't mind them, she loves u.. She's just being shy.. Ehe.. What do you mean by u physically told her u love her.. Na spiritually u dey tell her before?

1 Like

Re: Does She Really Love Me Or I Have Entered One Chance? by Spydamannn(m): 1:29am On Sep 12, 2015
You wanted to kiss her inside Keke Napep lol...Na Wa Oh...Get into her head first before trying to get intimate,you never sabi one class u dey find double Promotion

2 Likes

Re: Does She Really Love Me Or I Have Entered One Chance? by Nobody: 1:53am On Sep 12, 2015
My neighbors upstairs are really funny with their comments

Oga give this relationship a little more time and see how it goes. No need to rush her or yourself.

Lets see what the people downstairs have to say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does She Really Love Me Or I Have Entered One Chance? by mencade4: 5:19am On Sep 12, 2015
op....dont you ever

ever in your life

never ever ever indulge in online.

its filled with deceit, lies, treachery, cheating and makes you a mumu.

just forget that girl and date someone in ur area.

2 Likes

Re: Does She Really Love Me Or I Have Entered One Chance? by Nobody: 5:44am On Sep 12, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
I bet my d*ck and battalion.tongue that that gal is dancing shoki with your heart bruh.

She has her own interest in mind. mybe you talked about marraige with,right?
[/size]

Yes oh i did mention marriage, the problem is how do you marry someone you arent sure of their love.
Re: Does She Really Love Me Or I Have Entered One Chance? by Nobody: 5:46am On Sep 12, 2015
gidjah:
A lady you met for the first time,you already telling her you Love her and already planting kissessss...ha ha ha, thats not really ok with lots of ladies o,some even take this as a turn off.you should give her time,meet more often and establish the relationship bro, that doesnt mean she dislikes you or some thing but there are rules..so you mean if she had come over to your house, you would have............herpls improve on seeing her physically,build up the friendship,she will get to know you more ,then the intimacy will surely come up or rather grow, i mean

No we have seen more than once oh. That my 3rd time of meeting her. But we talk like all the time on skype
Re: Does She Really Love Me Or I Have Entered One Chance? by Holluwatarhyor(m): 5:47am On Sep 12, 2015
There's nothing wrong in dating a 21yr old lady,to those saying he should look our for his mate,maturity is not all about age,my baby sister got maRried @22 immediately she graduated b4 serving

OP,maybe you are a playee
Re: Does She Really Love Me Or I Have Entered One Chance? by Nobody: 5:49am On Sep 12, 2015
goalburner:

Bro, fork the babe and leave her to herself. she still dey liberty age.
A

How do you fork someone you cant even kiss? She is a virgin. Or so she say oh.
Re: Does She Really Love Me Or I Have Entered One Chance? by Nobody: 5:54am On Sep 12, 2015
dammytosh:

How did kissing even come to his head while trying to enter Keke. Guys don't havcce conscience again ooo
Haba nw we went on a date and i was abt to leave. It normal to kiss nw.
Re: Does She Really Love Me Or I Have Entered One Chance? by Sunexy(m): 6:49am On Sep 12, 2015
U met her 4d 1st tym nd d onli place u see 2 give her kiss is near keke napep..I dnt knw dat naija grown ups behave like dis..u tink ua in Cambridge city abi.

Agen, neva tell a gal u love her until ua kinda very intimate
Re: Does She Really Love Me Or I Have Entered One Chance? by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 12, 2015
You killed it bro!

You don't tell girls 'I love you' like that

Men don't love

But we can care

So, next time

When you meet a new chick

Plan on ways to get her laid (first)

And give her the bang of her life

To make that easy, you need cool doe

Cos all most af these pusees care about is d dikc and the money

So, stay put and don't stress this too far hun?

However , if u really like her, give her some more teasing and show her some more care before u go visiting again

Then, watch her attitude the second time and put up your bad boy umbrella if you have one grin
At the same time

If her rizponse is positive all cool and good

If not ,

Then I tell u women are like mirrage ; chase them, they continue moving away from you. Turn around and move in the opposite they start chasing after you cos they say Worshiping women is a sure path to involuntary celibacy' ...

However if tis true that no love's lost from her for you, she'll let you go no doubt

If that's the case , then 'enjoy your life and move on, this life we're living is not a rehearsal'. grin

Less I forget, that she told u she wanna meer your parents na ordinary tease hun? Should have told her you'd like to meet her people first cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Does She Really Love Me Or I Have Entered One Chance? by angiography(m): 7:59am On Sep 12, 2015
ladyF:

didn't sound like they were dating to me, that's why I had to ask again.

OP I think you are the only one that is in this 'relationship' here tho, seems to me like she sees you as just a friend.... sorry ehnn cry
TRUTH
Re: Does She Really Love Me Or I Have Entered One Chance? by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 12, 2015
Sunexy:
U met her 4d 1st tym nd d onli place u see 2 give her kiss is near keke napep..I dnt knw dat naija grown ups behave like dis..u tink ua in Cambridge city abi.

Agen, neva tell a gal u love her until ua kinda very intimate

But boss i tot we were intimate oh, cos we virtually do and say things couples do when away. What intimancy again? The annoyin part is this is a girl that says she loves me when we chat on skype. Even gives me simley of kisses sef. So i was shocked when she acted wierd. The first time i told her i loved her was when we had the video call on skype. And she began to laugh out loud. She laugh so hard. I felt very embarrassed. She then apologised and cliam it was cos she was shocked day she laughs when kept on the spot. Like a way of stulling or wen shy or nervous. I knw d whole thing looks easy rightif it were a friend i wld hv quickly advised but becos its me the whole thing just seems wierd. But the truth is people being corned dont knw it, it takes someone from the external to tell you.i need to say she spent 30k on my birthday on me. So i am lost.
Re: Does She Really Love Me Or I Have Entered One Chance? by samtol4(m): 8:12am On Sep 12, 2015
keyman0007:
You are just a chat mate you Guys are not into any relationship yet ! Wake up brother

1 Like

Re: Does She Really Love Me Or I Have Entered One Chance? by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 12, 2015
keyman0007:
I have been dating this chick for a while now, on a disatnce relationship, I came around we saw and when I Was about to leave, I told her for the first time physically that I loved her, and she just began to act funny, I said it again and she was like I shouldnt expect her to say she loves me to or respond. She said i should stop saying all am saying. Then when I was entering a keke nappep I attempted giving her a kiss. She immediately moved her face away from me like I had mouth odour or like I was forcing her. I just felt at that point her personality on phone and skype is totally different from reality. she also has alot of male friends, I just feels she gives me attention cos i seem to be the most comolete amongst her male friends. I am hoping am nt a second choice or backup guy.
she is 21 and am 27.
My question goes does:

I wanted to observe her well but the distance is not helping. She is done with service and currently works.

She has also been complaining she wants to meet my family members etc. hw can i take her home when am nt even sure she loves me. And today she hints me day she diesnt like wedding proposals on her birthday. I was dumb founded.

You should leave her and get another woman. She doesn't love you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Darven And Mrsphyno Chat Thread / Why Girls Nor Dey Sun Their Pantties??? (underwear) / Super VIGA Spray For Men-build Your Confidence In Bed!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.