Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Does She Really Love Me Or I Have Entered One Chance? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does She Really Love Me Or I Have Entered One Chance? (3811 Views)

"One Chance" Operators Who Disguised As Uber Attack & Rob 2 Ladies (Photos) / 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You / 5 Types Of Women’s Underwear That Men Really Love (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does She Really Love Me Or I Have Entered One Chance? by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 12, 2015
keyman0007:
I have been dating this chick for a while now, on a disatnce relationship, I came around we saw and when I Was about to leave, I told her for the first time physically that I loved her, and she just began to act funny, I said it again and she was like I shouldnt expect her to say she loves me to or respond. She said i should stop saying all am saying. Then when I was entering a keke nappep I attempted giving her a kiss. She immediately moved her face away from me like I had mouth odour or like I was forcing her. I just felt at that point her personality on phone and skype is totally different from reality. she also has alot of male friends, I just feels she gives me attention cos i seem to be the most comolete amongst her male friends. I am hoping am nt a second choice or backup guy.
she is 21 and am 27.
My question goes does:

Does she really love me? cos am feeling she doesnt feel thing for me.

I wanted to observe her well but the distance is not helping. She is done with service and currently works.

She has also been complaining she wants to meet my family members etc. hw can i take her home when am nt even sure she loves me. And today she hints me day she diesnt like wedding proposals on her birthday. I was dumb founded.

Any experience to the people in the house?

Take it nice and slow, don't rush. Make her want you more. Ignore her sometimes. If she is your, then she is yours.
Re: Does She Really Love Me Or I Have Entered One Chance? by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 12, 2015
yomi007k:
Guy do u have MONEY? grin

Not really jare,am just okay. Can eat and dress well.
Re: Does She Really Love Me Or I Have Entered One Chance? by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 12, 2015
Sommyangel:
Op don't mind them, she loves u.. She's just being shy.. Ehe.. What do you mean by u physically told her u love her.. Na spiritually u dey tell her before?

I say i love her when we chat and she reciprocate. But i never looked at her eyes and said it b4 then.
Re: Does She Really Love Me Or I Have Entered One Chance? by Olril18(m): 10:30am On Sep 12, 2015
keyman0007:

Yes oh i did mention marriage, the problem is how do you marry someone you arent sure of their love.
she is probably being shy,no matter the distance,u need to create time for ur relationship to work.
Re: Does She Really Love Me Or I Have Entered One Chance? by vickvan(m): 11:18am On Sep 12, 2015
Guy, that girl is jst playing u. jst leave her and look elsewhere. period..
Re: Does She Really Love Me Or I Have Entered One Chance? by gidjah(m): 11:43am On Sep 12, 2015
3 times aint enough pls.ladies get to apreciate u the more with time as you build up friendship the more so get that well.get to know her well enough,eventhough she is dying for u deep inside,she might not show it now,but with time,she will,trust me,she will
keyman0007:

No we have seen more than once oh. That my 3rd time of meeting her. But we talk like all the time on skype
Re: Does She Really Love Me Or I Have Entered One Chance? by mrkay101(m): 11:56am On Sep 12, 2015
Dude.. Calm down I still think ur rushing things with her. Maybe she's trying to take it slow b4 she tells u she loves u.

She likes u obviously bt she doesn't love u yet. So u gota let her take her time.

P.S slow down on those foreign romantic moves u watch. it seems its playing a role in the way u view real life relationships. *u tried to kiss her b4 u entered ur keke* in Broad day light in Nigeria. Lol
Re: Does She Really Love Me Or I Have Entered One Chance? by Sunexy(m): 5:15pm On Sep 13, 2015
keyman0007:

But boss i tot we were intimate oh, cos we virtually do and say things couples do when away. What intimancy again? The annoyin part is this is a girl that says she loves me when we chat on skype. Even gives me simley of kisses sef. So i was shocked when she acted wierd. The first time i told her i loved her was when we had the video call on skype. And she began to laugh out loud. She laugh so hard. I felt very embarrassed. She then apologised and cliam it was cos she was shocked day she laughs when kept on the spot. Like a way of stulling or wen shy or nervous. I knw d whole thing looks easy rightif it were a friend i wld hv quickly advised but becos its me the whole thing just seems wierd. But the truth is people being corned dont knw it, it takes someone from the external to tell you.i need to say she spent 30k on my birthday on me. So i am lost.

Nw dis is more confusing...my advice is dat u leave her 2 initiate anything dat is meant 2 happen btw u two..if she loves u, she will come running 2u
Re: Does She Really Love Me Or I Have Entered One Chance? by greatdavid1: 7:23pm On Oct 15, 2015
how i wish we could open the heart of laddies and see what runs there.......life would have been easier with guys
Re: Does She Really Love Me Or I Have Entered One Chance? by phillipay: 7:41pm On Oct 15, 2015
Bro the thing is this the girl doesn't love you yet but might probably if u are patient enough and during the waiting years pls be sure not to invest in her financially or else of u end up losing her all you would think about is the money you lost chasing and playing good boy for this chick...but i think she is keeping you for the moment because she sees u has a potential husband material nd that is wat u should capitalize upon if you really like her oo but if you dont and cant wait just find another girl brov,it would be easy trust the population
Re: Does She Really Love Me Or I Have Entered One Chance? by BankManager(m): 8:23pm On Oct 15, 2015
keyman0007:
She is 21 and am 27.
My question goes does:

Does she really love me? cos am feeling she doesnt feel thing for me.

There are many fishes in the ocean my nigga..D babe is not feeling u..Search for a better partner..
Some small girls sabi play with some guys feelings sha..Damn!!

1 Like

Re: Does She Really Love Me Or I Have Entered One Chance? by BankManager(m): 8:26pm On Oct 15, 2015
Sommyangel:
Op don't mind them, she loves u.. She's just being shy.. Ehe..
Shy ke??The nigga has been friendzoned.. OP,d earlier u discard d girl from your heart,d better!!
Re: Does She Really Love Me Or I Have Entered One Chance? by 400billionman: 4:23pm On Oct 16, 2015
She has many male friends.

She wants to see your family.

She refuses your kiss.

This lady is giving you conflicting signals. She loves you. Before you understand her, she has left. Just go ahead and do whatever you wanna do with her. Such ladies are full of pretence..

They will never let you know they are dying for you. So you wont maltreat her.
Re: Does She Really Love Me Or I Have Entered One Chance? by 400billionman: 4:30pm On Oct 16, 2015
keyman0007:

Haba nw we went on a date and i was abt to leave. It normal to kiss nw.

What did the keke man say about the failed kiss. ?
Re: Does She Really Love Me Or I Have Entered One Chance? by 400billionman: 4:38pm On Oct 16, 2015
keyman0007:

But boss i tot we were intimate oh, cos we virtually do and say things couples do when away. What intimancy again? The annoyin part is this is a girl that says she loves me when we chat on skype. Even gives me simley of kisses sef. So i was shocked when she acted wierd. The first time i told her i loved her was when we had the video call on skype. And she began to laugh out loud. She laugh so hard. I felt very embarrassed. She then apologised and cliam it was cos she was shocked day she laughs when kept on the spot. Like a way of stulling or wen shy or nervous. I knw d whole thing looks easy rightif it were a friend i wld hv quickly advised but becos its me the whole thing just seems wierd. But the truth is people being corned dont knw it, it takes someone from the external to tell you.i need to say she spent 30k on my birthday on me. So i am lost.

She loves you. She is just confusing you.

I called a girl and she laughed like that too. I asked her what the laugh was about, she said she was just too happy.

I stopped asking knowing she is simply feeling me. Stop killing yourself about girls reactions. Take her to ur people as she requested. If you dont, i bet you, she may stop thinking about you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Signs You Are Dating A Mami-water / Why Girls Nor Dey Sun Their Pantties??? (underwear) / Can Dis Girl B My Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.